An Infertility Ghost Story

Story Info
Plans for a baby go amiss. Ghostly help is at hand.
6k words
3.9
10.6k
9
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
199 Followers

This story has got through a number of changes. Maybe it is because it is Halloween season that the supernatural aspect if this story has come to be. i hope you enjoy,

My doctor had requested a meeting to discuss my test results. That is rarely a good sign.

"Mr. Griggs, the tests show that you have a very low sperm count, and those you have are not good swimmers. Your chances of impregnating your wife are, as my dear father would say, "slim and none, and slim just left town."

"So I can't get my wife pregnant. We can never have a baby."

"That is correct, of course you can always consider adoption or artificial insemination by donor."

"Why? What caused my sterility?"

"Most likely some sort of viral infection, likely something you caught around puberty."

"Surely there are some treatments available."

"There are treatments but they are only indicated when you have a moderate sperm count. Unfortunately your count is well below that."

"Okay, I guess that's it then." I stood up and left the small examination room. I sat in my car and cried over the news. My wife Dianne was not going to be happy. she wanted children so badly. We had been trying for months but with no luck. At least now I know why.

I couldn't go home right away. I needed courage, liquid courage. I found a pub that looked like a good spot, found a seat and began whiskey therapy.

Several hours later I realized that I was in no shape to drive home. I got a taxi to take me home. Dianne met me at the door.

"What the hell happened to you? Where have you been?"

"Had a couple of drinks at a pub after the doctor. Time just slipped away.". I said slurring my words.

"You're drunk! I've been here worried sick about you. What did the doctor say?"

"We had better sit down, before I fall down."

We sat in the living room. She took the couch, expecting me to sit there with her. I took the recliner instead.

"The doctor had some bad news for me. I am incapable of having children. Honey, I am shooting blanks. No viable little swimmers to fertilize those cute little eggs of yours. I am sorry Dianne. We both wanted children and now because of some past illness I am sterile."

"Did the doctor suggest any treatment?"

"No, nothing short of a miracle will revive the dead. I am so sorry. I wish I could express how inadequate I feel right now. The best I can do is this, I feel like less of a man than I used to be. I am your husband and I can't give you what you desire most, children. I wouldn't blame you if you filed for divorce so you could find a real man who can get you pregnant."

"James Griggs, I love you. I don't want to divorce you. If we have to be a childless couple then so be it. I am sad about it, but it doesn't make you any less of a man."

"You say that now but down the road...fuck, I have had way too much to drink. I am going to pass out."

Dianne got me reclined on the couch, covered me with a throw and placed a bucket close by in case any whiskey wanted to escape being metabolized.

I ended up unconscious till the following morning.

The morning dawned like thunder. Shit, I was I severely hung over. Dianne had thoughtfully put acetaminophen tablets and a glass of water on the coffee table. I scarfed those down and lay back down.

My mind drifted as I considered my problems. I didn't want to lose Dianne, she was the love if my life, but to condemn her to life without children was cruel. I hated even thinking about how much this hurt her.

After I felt a little more human I ate some breakfast. Dianne had gone to work. I phoned the doctor and asked him to please refer me to a shrink. He said there was a woman who specializes in dealing with couples with reproductive problems. He would refer me to her office. We were able to get in to see her the following day due to a cancellation. Dianne was glad I wanted to seek help.

The specialist was a pleasant looking middle-aged woman. She was very professional yet personable. She sympathized and guided us through the various choices. She said that the spouse with the fertility issue almost always feels guilty and spousal support is very important. She emphasized that the pressure this can put on a marriage is massive and it often ends in divorce.

Our choices, should we decide to exercise an alternative method to have children ran as follows.

1. Adoption (long wait period)

2.Artificial insemination by donor (cold and genetic roulette)

3.Artificial insemination by family or friend

I jokingly suggested a cheaper option, buying Dianne a sexy, new little black dress and sending her off to the clubs at night.

Neither the doctor or Dianne appreciated my attempt at humour.

The specialist emphasized that the most important thing was to make decisions together. Communication was going to be essential.

On the way home we started a discussion.

"I don't like any of those options Dianne. We waited till we were ready for children, we are ready now. Adoption would take far too long. Donor insemination just seems genetically dangerous. All my male relatives are dead so no donation from them."

"I know James, we'll figure it out. We will find a solution together." Dianne offered.

She was far more optimistic than I was.

--------

A few days later I had a phone call from my friend Trevor. Trevor and I went way back to our time in school. We were so similar in our appearance that we were often mistaken for brothers. Hey! That gives me a scathingly brilliant idea!

Trevor was maybe a little taller than me, and he had a little more meat on his bones, but we had the same hair colour, the same eyes and mouth. There was even talk at one time that my Dad might have sewn a few wild oats back in the day.

Trevor was in town on business, he lived a few towns east of us. He wanted to meet for a drink. I told him which pub and what time.

Trevor sat at a table nursing a dark ale. I got my usual whiskey.

"Great to see you old friend."

"And good to see you James. You are looking a little down lad, what's the issue?"

"Pregnancy, that's what is wrong."

"You've knocked up Dianne?"

"No, she most definitely not pregnant, that's the problem."

I explained everything to Trevor. I was touched at how seriously he took my news.

"But you and Dianne are all right aren't you."

"I think so, but the issue is becoming an emotional sink hole. It is wearing me out. Listen, I have an idea that I would love to run by you and Dianne. How would you like to come to my place for a take away food dinner so we can air some ideas."

Trevor nodded, it would be great to see Dianne again.

James called home and told Dianne that Trevor was coming home and we will bring supper with us.

We got to the house with three bags of Chinese food and a couple of bottles of whiskey. It was a wonderful dinner among good friends.

After the meal was over and we started the whisky. I called the meeting to order.

"Trevor knows the situation Dianne. I have a plan formulating in my brain that will help us achieve our goal."

"I recall the specialist suggesting sperm donation from a family member or a friend." Trevor is perfect. He looks so much like me. We used to fool everybody. We have very similar temperaments. I can't think of a better candidate. However you two will have to agree to it if this plan is a go or not."

Dianne agreed with me that this was our likely best bet. Trevor was already a father to four and was actually thinking of having a vasectomy soon.

Trevor agreed that the plan was great, brilliant and totally doable. He asked when this would happen. I responded that it would happen around Dianne's fertility periods and that was two weeks away.

"So we will have sex then?"asked Trevor, giving me a big toothy grin.

"There is no sex, unless you want to call masturbating sex. Essentially you would produce the sample and I would inject it into Dianne."

"I still vote for the old fashioned method, how about you Dianne?"

"In your dreams Trevor!!" She replied with a laugh.

"I will have to talk to Trudy about it and get her seal of approval but she loves you two, and I am sure she will love the idea."

So the three of us agreed this could happen. We crossed our fingers that Trudy would agree too.

--------

Dianne's mood improved over the next few days. It was great to see her full of hope, happy again.

James got back to me and said Trudy was fine with the plan. She was excited for us.

I spent time digging up proper supplies to carry out the procedure. I was thinking of using a turkey baster but common sense told me to ask at a medical supply shop. They recommended a much better apparatus.

I was happy but also very nervous. My wife would be carrying the child of my old friend. What if this gets weird psychologically? I had questions but no answers. It seemed that I would simply need to have faith that this was what would make Dianne and I happy.

The day was approaching quickly. Dianne had been monitoring her temperature so she could tell when she was ovulating. We estimated it would be Friday/Saturday.

It was zero hour and there was a knock on the door.

I answered it and I see Trevor and behind him I see Trudy.

"Come on in guys. I wasn't expecting you Trudy. I thought James was coming solo."

"Well James, if my husband is going to knock up your wife, I kind of thought it only appropriate that I be there for it!"

"Okay, I guess. You might be a tad lonely though. Trevor will be busy and of course Dianne and I will be..."

"Is that Trudy's voice I hear?" Dianne came out of the bedroom wearing a thick terry robe.

"I just couldn't resist coming for the big event. I have some great ideas that might make it more fun."

Crap! The last thing I needed was Trudy messing with our plans.

"First of all, having Trevor jerk off in a spare room is just cruel. Why don't Trevor and I get a little frisky in your bedroom? I mean Trevor would perform much better if I am there to help him. Dianne, you and James could join us on the bed. You have a king bed right? You two can have some fun, getting all lubed up and ready for insemination."

Dianne answered with, "I don't know, it does sound like risqué fun, James what do you think?"

"I think we should stick with the original plan but I will do whatever will work best."

"Great," said Trudy!

"Lead us to your bedroom."

Trudy and Dianne were both beautiful women. Where Dianne was blonde and slim, Trudy was brunette and voluptuous.

Trudy stripped off her blouse and removed her bra. She was definitely in DD territory and the nipples were pink and long. Next she ditched the jeans and panties. She had a full untrimmed naturally hairy pussy. She had the body of a woman who had given birth to four children, but it was still beautiful and she exudes sex appeal.

At the same time Trevor stripped down to his boxers. He wanted to leave them on but Trudy insisted they come off. This was the moment that I dreaded. Trevor used to jokingly call it "releasing the kraken." You will remember earlier I said Trevor was a bit taller and a bit fuller that I was, well that went for his cock as well.

Dianne gasped at first sight of it, she blushed and looked at me as if to say "sorry."

Trudy indicated that Trevor should lie on the bed. She then grabbed hold of his rising erection and began the process of expressing the semen. In other words she was giving him a hand job. Trudy then told us to get busy.

Dianne took off her robe and she was naked underneath.

Trevor gasped this time, but it was a reaction to Dianne's slim, athletic and just curvy enough body. I stripped down, embarrassed to be beside a man with a member that was as long flaccid as I was fully erect.

As the two of them cavorted on the bed Dianne and I began our own foreplay. As Trudy was sucking Trevor's cock, I had my face buried in my wife's pussy. I could wax poetic about Dianne's pussy and the intense and immense joy I experience orally stimulating her. I lost track of time. I glanced over and saw that they had begun to fuck in missionary position and the moans were coming louder and loader.

"It won't be long now." I thought, sure enough Trevor shouted "I am close! Where is the sample jar?

"Sample jar,? Shit, I don't remember. It is in here somewhere." I jumped out of bed desperately looking for it.

"Hurry and find it, I won't last long. I am right on the edge. Fuck I am cumming."

"No! I yelled. Hold off. I can't find it!"

That is when I heard Dianne call out.

"Quick Trevor, in me. Cum inside me!"

Trevor bounced off of his wife and over to Dianne. He mounted her. He pumped three times and screamed as he orgasmed inside my wife.

"Fuck that was close! Quick thinking Dianne." said Trevor. You saved the day."

I looked at my wife on the bed. She was smiling, cum leaking out onto the bedsheets. She lifted her hips so she wouldn't waste a drop.

So Dianne and Trevor had finished, hopefully the end result was accomplished. Trudy was obviously sexually excited and still ready for action. I was a bit that way myself, but I was still confused and disturbed by Trevor's penetration of Dianne There wasn't supposed to be any penetration.

Trudy held her arms out to me. "Come here James, Trevor came in Dianne, it's your turn to cum in me."

No, this wasn't going to happen! Somehow Trudy wanted this to become a wife swap. She had already got half of her plan accomplished with Trevor fucking Dianne. No way I was fucking Trudy, no matter how sexy she looked and how horny I was.

"No, only my wife, only with Dianne." I forced Dianne's hips down to the bed and I climbed between her legs, kissed her pussy. I realized my mistake when I felt Trevor's spunk touch my lips. I wiped them on the sheet then moved up, kissed Dianne and entered her. We fucked furiously for a few short minutes. The feel of her normally moist passage was thick with semen. My ejaculation was strong and it felt wonderful. My sterile load combining with Trevor's massive fertile load.

--------

We sat out on the patio, drinking lemonade and eating nuts and pretzels. It was a lovely mild evening. The stunning thing about the scene was it was so quiet. I don't think we knew what to say to each other.

Trudy was still thinking about seeing Trevor fuck Dianne and the mental images turned her on.

Trevor was still basking in postcoital bliss.

Dianne was deep in thought about the baby that might have been started in her womb.

I was fucking pissed off. I couldn't unsee Trevor's cock fucking my wife. Yeah, only three strokes but it wasn't supposed to happen like that.

To be fair, Trudy was also massively pissed off that I had rejected finishing off in her.

Finally Dianne broke the silence.

"I am at peak fertility for a couple of days. I read that the chances of pregnancy increased when there are multiple opportunities for an egg and sperm to be in the right place at the right time. Coitus should be performed frequently during the high fertility period."

Trevor smiled, "Another glass of lemonade and I will be at your cervix, I mean service!"

"Not funny Trevor. Okay, that first one didn't go as well as I planned. Trudy, thanks for your suggestion, it was fun but we lost track of the damn sample jar. I know, that was my fault. If we try again we will go back to my original plan."

Trudy said, "You have to admit that was really hot! Trevor penetrating Dianne to get her pregnant was a beautiful thing, surely you can see that James. "

Surely I could not. The thought of any man other than me inside my wife was not beautiful.

Trudy wasn't finished though.

"Dianne, be honest, how did it feel?"

Dianne looked at me, then at Trevor, "Trudy it was wonderful." She then turned back to me.

"Trevor and Trudy have given us such a wonderful gift. We should treasure it. I agree with Trudy, it was hot and it felt so much more natural than your original plan."

Trudy smiled, having won the moment. "So when do have round two?

Trevor smiled a wolfish smirk and said "I vote for now."

Dianne again looked at Trevor and then turned her gaze on me. "I am ready."

Trudy then piped in with, "It is a lovely evening here on the patio and it is very private. Why don't we do it out here?"

I couldn't believe where this was going.

"I appreciate what you have done for us but I am not comfortable with Trevor fucking my wife. I know that it was only three strokes but it was still a violation. And now you want to repeat it out here on the patio with no intention of using artificial insemination. I can't stand by and condone being made a cuckold."

"Oh James come on. The genie is out of the bottle. The world didn't end did it? Your wife still loves you and Trevor is still your friend."

"Are you on board with this Dianne?"

"I don't see that it matters. I love you James. Sex with Trevor is just a practical consideration. I really don't mind."

Yeah right! I am sure she didn't mind getting plowed by Trevor releasing the kraken inside her pussy, what woman wouldn't.

"Fine, just don't expect me to stay and watch. I am outta here!"

They all called after me but I was pissed. Thank goodness I had only drank lemonade because I needed to think, and I always thought better when driving.

Meanwhile, back on the patio, the second round had begun.

Still in her robe, Dianne lay back on the lounge chair. Trudy knelt beside her and untied the robe, then opened it. The moonlight highlighted the soft contours of her naked body. Trudy massaged Dianne's shoulders, moving her hands down to her breasts and tweaked her nipples. All the while Trevor watched the two of them as he stripped.

Trevor knew his wife had bisexual tendencies and he knew that she couldn't pass up an opportunity to enjoy Dianne. They had bedroom talk about it while making love a few nights ago. To see Trudy enjoying Dianne like this was helping him get ready for the main event.

Trudy was enjoying herself but she wanted to taste Dianne's sex. She positioned herself over Dianne's pussy and indulged herself in her wildest fantasy.

Dianne cried out as her pussy was being devoured by Trudy. "No, what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready to be fucked by my husband. Just relax."

She did and she was rewarded with a wonderful feeling that made her tingle. Soon Trevor stood over her, his huge imposing cock at full mast and ready to set sail. He lay on top her, kissed her deeply and told her that this time they would do this properly. He gently eased his full length into her and began what would be a lengthy session of love making. Since it was his second time today he lasted much longer. Twenty minutes in, they had changed positions three times and he still hadn't cum.

Dianne was getting tired. Trevor was a gentle and thoughtful lover but she was getting sore. He had given her three wonderful orgasms, the last one nearly caused her to lose consciousness. She needed this to stop, so she decided to hurry things along.

"Oh fuck Trevor. You are so fucking good. Fuck me baby, cum in my fertile pussy. Give me your cum. Make me pregnant. Now baby, now!"

That did it. He spasmed over and over, filling her womb and grunting and moaning.

"God Dianne, you are a magnificent lover. If you weren't my best friend's wife..."

"But I am Trevor. I will never be able to thank you enough for your gift, but you know we can't do this again. It is going to hard enough for James and I. This didn't go quite as he expected."

"Yea, but this was much more fun."

Trudy and Trevor left for home. Dianne decided to change into pyjamas. She was worried that James hadn't come home yet. It was getting near closing time at the bars. She had just assumed that was where he would go.

--------

I wanted to go to a bar but drinking and driving don't mix. All I could think about was how Trevor would be fucking the love of my life. I knew that this was a means to an end but I never thought about the cost to my self esteem. I drove aimless, hour followed hour until I found myself coming up on a city. It was 3am. I'm now three hundred miles away from home. I rushed out of the house without my phone. Fuck, Dianne will be freaking out.

Rwg7
Rwg7
199 Followers
12