An Infertility Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled over at a roadside motel, the shabby, no-tell-motel variety. I booked a room and called home.

"It's me Dianne"

"Are you alright, where are you?"

"Outskirts of Grantham."

"Grantham? Why would go all the way out there?"

"Mindlessly driving. Trying to wrap my head around the fact that my wife was fucking my pal while his horny wife cheered him on."

"I am really sorry that things got out of hand. The most important thing is that we are doing everything we can to have a baby. I know it wasn't how you pictured it happening but if it works it will all be worth it."

"I am glad you think so. I'm not sure."

"What do you mean James?

"The first incident was my fault. I misplaced the sample bottle. Okay, his ejaculate would have been lost but we could have tried again. He entered you, three strokes. That I could forgive. What was going to happen out on the patio was way over the line. Yes it was sex for procreation but it was equally sex for pleasure, Trevor's pleasure, Trudy's pleasure and your pleasure. I was not going to have sloppy seconds again. I was not going to have sex with Trudy. I was totally left out of the equation."

"I am sorry you feel that way."

"Me too. Let's talk when I get home. I am staying here overnight. I may stay an extra day. I have a lot on my mind."

"Please come home James. I need you close to me."

We hung up. I showered and had a rough time sleeping. I got up at noon.

Grantham was a medium sized city. A beautiful city with lots of parks and a lake. I walked for most of the afternoon. I hadn't walked by myself for a long time. It was therapeutic, almost as good as driving.

Dinner was at a small diner nearby the motel. I had a toasted western sandwich and a side of fries. I loved the retro decor and the informality. The waitress was cute and she flirted with me. I am sure it was to get a larger tip. The meal was great. Afterwards I did the crossword puzzle that was printed on the paper placemat.

I got back to the motel, showered and got on the bed nude. I phoned home.

"It's me Dianne"

"James, are you still in Grantham?"

"Yes, I had a nice long walk through their park system."

"Are you coming home now?"

"No, I can't explain, but I need some alone time. I know you want me there, and I love you, but I am afraid for my sanity if I don't do this. I know you don't understand. Please just give me some time."

"Okay James. Come when you can."

It was obvious that this was hurting her but if I couldn't get my mind straight then returning would be worse.

There was a timid knock on the door. I looked through the eyepiece in the door and saw the waitress from the diner.

I pulled on my pants and answered the door bare chested.

"Hi," she said sheepishly.

"You forgot this. She produced my pen.

"Oh, thanks. I hadn't even missed it."

"Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure. What is your name?"

"Wendy. What is yours?"

"James. Have a seat Wendy."

There was only one chair in the room. She sat on it and I sat on the bed. Wendy was very cute woman She looked to in her early twenties.

"So, can I get you a beer Wendy?"

"Sure, that would be nice. Are you staying in town long James?"

"Unlikely. I have things to look after back home. I am here to get my head straight. I needed some alone time."

"Love problems?"

"You could say so, in a sense."

"You can tell me about it I am a good listener."

So I poured my heart out to Wendy there in that motel room. She listened to every word, asked several questions.

"So you feel you are somehow emasculated by all of this. I can see why, but I can also see your wife's position. I do believe your friend Trevor is easily controlled by Trudy. Trudy seemed to take great delight at bringing your wife down to the level of a common slut. She also wanted to punish you for not fucking her that first time."

"Are you sure you aren't a counsellor? You seem to understand more than I would have expected."

"I'll be honest with you James. I wanted to return your pen personally because I wanted to meet you. You are a very handsome man and I am a very lonely woman. I had hoped that we might connect and spend the night together but I can see you hurting and I don't want to complicate matters for you. Anyway, I will just leave now."

"Don't go Wendy. If you are lonely please stay with me. I am lonely too."

I patted the mattress where I was sitting.

"Come, stay the night. We can rest comfortably together."

She began removing her waitress uniform. She was young and pretty and had an amazing figure. She removed her bra but kept her panties on. She climbed into the bed a lay on her side away from me. I got up and took off the pants that I had hurriedly pulled on when answering the door.

I lay with my front pressed up against her back. I hugged her, pulling her closer still. My hand just above her breast.

We fell asleep that way and that was how we woke up.

She rolled over to face me. Her rumpled hair looked sexy. I always liked Dianne with bed head. She smiled and spoke.

"Good morning. You amaze me James."

"How so?

"I know that I am not an uncomely woman. There are very few men that would have slept with me without demanding sex. You are different."

"I didn't want to spoil things. I was lonely, you were lonely. To sleep together as we did is very effective therapy. I didn't want to ruin it."

"Well it is morning. You are one in a million James. I want to reward you."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"I am forever grateful. Please stay with me a while longer. You are the only one who could free me. I knew you would come along eventually. Your reward is peace, contentment and healing. Your troubles will evaporate like the mist. Touch me James, touch my breast, for the heart within is filled thanks to you. Touch my womb and take the healing power from me.

I didn't want to at first, but what she said struck a nerve. I needed healing. Reaching down I placed my hand on her mound. I began to feel great doubt and guilt deep within me.

Wendy sensed it somehow, she had to be a sorceress.

"No guilt James, no repercussions. Just comfort. Rest as I comfort you, as I bring you joy and release. Know that as I comfort you, you are comforting me. James. You are a very special man."

I felt things I had never felt before. Comfort beyond anything I could imagine. I felt rested and renewed. I kissed her and she started to moan long and keening.

We lay together for some time.

"James, I received a prophetic message when I saw you in the diner. The prophetic message was that you were the one, I could heal you and you could heal me. I had to spend the night with you. If you had tried to have sex during the night it wouldn't have worked. If you abstained during the night then we would have mystical healing in the morning."

"I don't know what to say. I am in no way a mystic so I can't comment on that but I can say that I feel totally different now. I feel rested, at ease and yes, healed."

"Then let's part wishing each other a happy, fulfilling life. I will never forget you James."

"I'll never forget you either Wendy."

The whole incident was so bizarre. If hadn't experienced it I would never believe it.

--------

I drove home that morning.

Dianne was not home when I arrived so I tried her mobile.

"Hi Dianne, I am home."

"Great, I am just out with Trudy and Trevor."

"What's up?"

"We are having lunch."

"Where are you? Maybe I can join you,"

"We are at their house. It is probably best that I come home rather than you come here. We can talk then."

"You sure? I would love seeing you guys."

"No, you weren't happy last time we were all together. Let's just get together at home tonight for supper."

"Tonight? What are you doing this afternoon?"

Silence, far too much silence. It said all it needed to say.

"You are fucking again aren't you?"

"I am still in my fertile window and we need to take advantage."

I hung up.

I poured a tumbler full of whiskey and waited.

Around 2pm she came home. At least she had the common sense to abandon the afternoon activities.

"Dianne, we need to talk. How many times has Trevor been inside you?"

"Including this morning, nine times."

"You don't see that that is massive overkill? You don't see how disrespectful that is to me? Nine times is not for reproductive purposes it is for pleasure. Admit it Dianne you are really getting off fucking Trevor aren't you?"

"Yes, Trevor is an amazing lover and Trudy is a very lucky woman. Look, it is only sex to have a child. If you hadn't brought up the idea of using Trevor none of this would have happened."

"Got it, my fault. Tell me, what did you do immediately after my phone call?"

Silence again.

"Okay Dianne I will answer for you. You would have wanted to shower so you would be fresh for me when you got home. Trevor joined you in the shower and he fucked you again. Then you drove home. You know how I felt about it but you just couldn't say no to another round of sex. Dammit you are addicted."

"Maybe I am, James I need you to reclaim me. I love you. I want you."

I remembered Wendy's words about peace and healing. It brought me instant comfort. It was almost like hearing her voice urging me to go ahead and make love to Dianne.

I kissed Dianne and held her tight.

"I still love you, I will always love you. Trevor was giving us a gift. I wish we could have kept it less intimate but Trudy screwed that up."

"It is over. I will test in a couple of weeks to see if I am pregnant. If I am, then wonderful. If I am not we can either choose to remain childless or we can try with Trevor again. I hope and pray that this is over because I don't want to tear us apart."

Dianne and I made love that night. It was all about the love between us. It wasn't about me reclaiming her because she was always mine. As we reclined in post coital bliss. A vision of Wendy came to me. She was smiling and she said "Well done, we have both been healed and released."

Two weeks passed quickly. Dianne tested positive in two ways. She was pregnant and a blood test showed she had picked up an STD.

I tore Trevor a new one for spreading the disease. He told me he was unaware he had one. Trevor and Trudy got tested. She had a more advanced case of the disease so she was the source.

Trudy eventually confessed to having multiple affairs with her office mates. Trevor and Trudy are now divorcing.

Dianne and I have been treated and are now clean.

Dianne had a cell free fetal dna test. To everyone's shock the dna proved that it was not Trevor's child. It was mine!

Wendy was right, somehow she had healed me.

--------

I took a day off work to go for a long drive. I wanted to speak to Wendy.

I pulled up to the diner, sat down and ordered another toasted western and fries. The waitress was a heavy middle aged woman.

"Do you know what time Wendy will be in?"

She looked at me with a face that registered fear.

"Ain't no Wendy working here."

"Impossible, I met her a few weeks ago. I left a pen behind and she returned it to me."

"You will be the third one. There was a Wendy worked here back in 1951. A cute little thing, barely in her twenties. Brown hair and soulful eyes. A customer left a pen behind and she went to return it to him at the motel across the road. She was in a hurry and was careless. A big old Ford truck hit her and killed her on the spot. There is a local legend that says that her ghost will only rest if she can a find a man who will spend a night with her at the hotel without having his way with her. Legend also says the man who does this will will find healing and peace. It sound like a lot of malarkey to me but who knows."

Tears fell down his cheeks.

"Oh my, you freed her didn't you? "

I nodded.

"There were two other men came here looking for Wendy since I started here. They had both spent the night with her, but they had sex with her. They both passed away in car crashes right after they came looking for her."

"The legend, ends happily thanks to you sir."

--------

Dianne went into labour and gave birth to healthy baby girl. I was over the moon with joy. I will never know by what magic I was made fertile again, I am just grateful that I was. We will be forever grateful for the gift.

We named her Wendy.

12