An Inheritance of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, GOD!" I moaned. "Fuck my ass, Brad. Make me your bitch. Shoot your seed," I was in ecstasy. Brad reached down and carefully pulled the cock ring off while keeping half of his cock in me. I sighed at the release. I was staring right at the bright moon when he started pounding my ass again. His rod plunged in, and I knew he was close from his breathing. I was too.

"Here it cums, Drew. Take my load!"

I felt it fill my ass as he reached down and started stroking my cock. I screamed in orgasm so powerfully that I knew Brad would possess me. I was his any time. As our breathing slowed, Brad collapsed into one of the Adirondack chairs. Eventually, I got my bearings and did the same. Neither of us cared about our where the cum leaked.

There was no more sex that night. We drank beers naked on the deck until it got too chilly. I slept with him the master bed. There was a lot more sex the next day. Brad introduced me to edging. He had me suck him several times before he let himself cum. I also took his dick in my ass more than once, too. We watched a lot of porn, too, and he gave me tips, too. Brad promised to hook me up with someone so I could lose my v-card to a woman.

I would bet you're wondering if I ever had sex with my mother. I didn't. I did watch them more than once. We believe I was even a witness to the conception of my half-brothers, twins. Mom hadn't hit menopause yet, and all of us were worried about the twins but they were healthy and normal, each over 6 pounds each, a big pregnancy for such a small woman.

Both of us did have sex with Brad and my mother really got off on watching Brad and I. It was a turn on for me, too, having her see us. We each wanted to please and serve Brad.

The twins changed everything though. I still find it hard to fathom all these years later, but after Brad and Mom married and the twins were born, Brad had a conversion experience. He became a good, Bible-toting dad and eventually my Mom went along, too. I suspect his dominance and her submission became flavored with Christian patriarchy and scriptural kink of a sort. You know, be a good wife and submit to your husband, "honor and obey."

That stopped the sex completely between him and me though. Brad tried to apologize for all "the perversions," but mostly he silently denied our shared sexual past. I turned my grades around in college, found a good career and married the kinkiest, most brilliant woman I have ever known. Maybe I'll tell that story one day.

12