The BBC with Benefits Thing

Story Info
White friend discovers the joy of BBC while hanging out.
6.8k words
4.66
155.6k
276
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: White friend discovers the joy of BBC while hanging out.

Note: Thanks, as always to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

It was after a couple hours of shooting hoops on a Sunday afternoon that my sexual awakening began.

Ben said, "Let's go back to my place and play some NBA2K."

"I need to shower first," I demurred, dripping with sweat after two hours of strenuous basketballing in the Southern California sun.

"You can shower at my place," he offered, as he texted someone.

"Sure, that works," I shrugged. Ben was the starting point guard on our high school basketball team and had taken me under his wing during the past couple of weeks to help me get my act together. I was a decent shooter, a great passer, but only an average defender. And on our team, anything average didn't make the cut, although Coach had high praise for my potential. He'd made it clear that if I aspired to be one of the starting five, I needed to improve my defence.

Five minutes later we were at Ben's house, which was in the sketchier part of town; he and I literally lived on the opposite boundaries of our school zone. His sperm donor, as he called him disparagingly, had been MIA his entire life, so his mom worked two jobs to pay the bills and he often had the house to himself. How he even had an Xbox and the new NBA game was a mystery. Yet even though he lived in an area that had a few gangbangers around, he seemed not to be any part of it.

I hopped into his shower and had a long, but not too long, shower. I always kept a clean set of clothes in my duffle bag, as sometimes I ended going out after ball to buddies' or my girlfriend's house.

I got dressed and headed down to the basement, where I was shocked to see someone on their knees between Ben's legs, seemingly sucking his dick.

What the fuck?

I knew Ben wasn't gay. He was dating a hot white college girl. A cheerleader, to boot.

Yet as the guy's head bobbed, it was clear he was sucking Ben's dick.

To make it even stranger, if that was possible, Ben was meanwhile playing Xbox. He looked up and saw me and said, not acknowledging the elephant in the room, "Get over here; I'm getting my ass kicked."

I walked over, still unable to see who was sucking him, when I froze in confusion.

"Dude, grab a controller," Ben ordered, annoyed at my hesitation.

I reached onto the beat up coffee table and grabbed a controller.

"Sit down... fuck!" Ben barked at me, still acting like his getting a blow job was beneath anyone's notice.

I did, and glanced over to see two things that surprised me.

1. Although I knew Ben was well endowed, he bragged he was ten inches when hard, and I had seen it soft in the showers many times, it looked massively thick now that it was hard.

2. The guy sucking his cock was a rich prep boy and all-around asshole named Dennis White.

Ben asked, finally acknowledging what was happening, "Are you going to play, or just watch Dennis suck my dick?"

"Play," I gulped, suddenly feeling sheepish for watching him get his dick sucked.

"Good," Ben said, as I turned my attention to the television screen.

For the next few surreal minutes I tried to focus on the game, but I couldn't help but glance over quite frequently to watch Dennis sucking Ben's cock. For a guy who was a genuine asshole racist and always shooting his mouth off, it seemed kind of ironic justice to have his loud mouth plugged and silenced by a black dick.

Yet so many questions swirled around in my head.

How had this begun? I assumed today wasn't the first time.

Why wasn't Dennis humiliated to be caught sucking dick? Although perhaps he was. But the way he was sucking didn't indicate any lack in enthusiasm.

And equally, why wasn't Ben embarrassed for me to witness someone sucking his dick?

How had Dennis gotten here so quickly? He lived close to me, in the largest house in our upscale and very white community, his daddy being a rich corporate lawyer.

Why did I keep looking?

Why was my own dick hard?

"Get your head in the game," Ben snapped, after I lost the ball because I was distracted by Dennis with a mouth full of cock.

"Sorry," I apologized, trying to focus on the game.

"He'll suck you too if you want," Ben said, not looking at me at all, but added, "although he prefers black cock hands down, don't you cock sucker?"

Dennis stopped sucking for a moment and replied to the question without looking at me, "Yes, I always prefer big black cock."

"Holy fuck," I said, hearing that admission somehow being more shocking, or at least as shocking as watching him suck cock. Hearing the privileged Dennis being called a cock sucker was equally stunning. And Dennis also being offered up to suck me as well, with or without his consent, was even more stunning. Truth be told, there was a lot of shocking information coming my way, and it was hard to process it all.

"Focus, you idiot, fuck!" Ben snapped, as Dennis resumed sucking.

"Sorry, but this is really weird," I finally acknowledged.

"What is?" Ben asked, as if the only weird thing was my inattention to the game.

"Your getting blown by a guy," I finally stated the obvious.

"Why? They suck dick better than girls do," Ben answered.

"They?" I asked, thinking Dennis wasn't gay. He was dating the very pretty Penelope.

"White boys," he answered.

"What?" I asked, even though I'd heard him properly.

"Or white men," he added.

"What?" I repeated. Each answer from Ben only posing more questions.

"White guys love sucking black cock," Ben answered.

I had previously heard from Ben, as well as seen on online sites, that women loved what was called in porn a BBC, but he'd never before mentioned guys. He had dated a few very hot white girls and was now dating a college girl, so I still couldn't fathom why he'd have any need for a guy.

That said, Dennis was sucking his cock in a way I'd never seen a girl suck mine.

He was definitely eager.

Definitely taking more into his mouth than any girl had ever taken of mine.

I had assumed deep throating existed only in porn. Yet although Dennis wasn't taking all ten inches of Ben's big dick down his throat, he was definitely taking eight or so of it... two inches more than I had available between my legs.

"That's ridiculous," I finally said, although taking way too long to reply.

"Is it?" he asked, as he slam dunked two points (on the screen).

"Yes," I said, as I tried to focus on the game. We were up by one with a minute left.

"I have a dozen white guys I can text, and they'll literally drop whatever they're doing to rush over and suck me," Ben said, as we gave up the lead.

"Sure they will," I said sarcastically, although he wasn't normally one to brag without being able to back things up. Whether it was on the court where he was a stud, or with the chicks where he was also a stud. I still couldn't process why he felt he needed to have a guy blow him, when there were lots of girls who would do that and lots more... regardless of anyone's race.

"Dennis, what were you doing when I texted you?" Ben asked, as he gave up the lead.

"Hanging out with Eve," Dennis answered, not exhibiting the shame he should feel not only for sucking dick, but also for doing it while another guy watched.

"And last time?" Ben asked, as I shot a three pointer, giving us a two-point lead. "Nice shot."

"Thanks."

"I was at church," Dennis answered, as our computerized opponents tied the game with only twelve seconds left.

"And what did you end up worshipping?"

"Your big black cock," Dennis admitted,

"And I baptized you generously, didn't I?" Ben smirked.

"With a big load of cum all over my faggot-for-BBC face," Dennis replied, as the shocks just kept appearing, as I made a two-point shot for the lead.

"Which do you prefer... my dick, or Eve's pussy?" Ben asked as he stole the ball and went for a lay-up.

"No brainer... your dick," Dennis answered without hesitation. Eve was a beautiful blonde cheerleader and someone I'd jerked off over many times. That he would choose sucking Ben's cock over fucking Eve seemed unfathomable. Yet the cock in his hand seemed to make it rather fathomable, just not from my viewpoint.

"And if I ordered you to suck Kevin's dick right after mine?" Ben asked as the time ran out and we achieved a four-point win.

"I'd suck it until he came in my mouth," Dennis answered, although he had still not yet even glanced my way. It appeared he'd be doing it for Ben's pleasure, not for mine or his own.

"This is too weird," I said, which was true. Although I couldn't explain the erection in my pants. I was about to stand up, but I didn't want my erection to be noticed.

Ben snapped his fingers, and like a trained dog, Dennis resumed sucking.

"Hey, a mouth is a mouth," Ben continued. "Plus, cock suckers don't want anything in return but your load. No heart to hearts, no cuddling afterwards, no spending money on flowers and shit."

"So you'd rather get sucked by a guy than a girl?" I asked, the question absurd.

"For sure," Ben nodded. "How many girls have sucked you off and swallowed?"

"Two," I replied. One being a MILF in her fifties who'd sucked me in the back alley of a bar, and my last girlfriend who only did it once... when she was quite drunk... and then swore never again.

"Every white cock sucker guy swallows," Ben declared, before adding, "or he takes a facial. How many girls have taken a facial for you?"

"One less than one," I answered, something I had always wanted to do. It looked cool in the porn movies, but alas, real women didn't seem to be into it at all. Porn was stupid for making sex seem so simple, accessible and kinky.

"I've given Dennis facials twice," Ben said, as Dennis bobbed on his cock.

"I still can't believe Dennis is a dick sucker," I said.

"You wouldn't believe how many seemingly straight white boys you know have sucked my dick," Ben said.

"Only white guys?" I asked, his constant inclusion of that word white making this homosexual encounter become also about race, which I thought was absurd in 2020. I had dated a Spanish girl, a Philippine girl, a few whites, and a mixed race Asian. I didn't see girls' race, I just saw a pretty face, a nice ass, a great pair of legs or a firm rack.

"For the most part," he agreed. "Sure, there's the odd black or Asian twink, but mostly they're white."

"Weird," I said.

"Not really," he shrugged. "Most white men know they're inferior to blacks in the crotch area, and if given the opportunity, they'll offer their repentance for decades, or centuries, of unwarranted power."

"That's ridiculous," I said.

"It's my experience, nevertheless," he said. "And my dad's, and my grandfather's."

"You're serious?" I asked; he seemed to believe what he was saying.

"Why would I lie?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"Just a second," he said, then ordered, "get ready, faggot."

I watched as Dennis bobbed furiously on the big black cock with a hunger and lust I'd only seen in porn.

"Here it comes," Ben grunted, as he unmistakably shot his load in Dennis's mouth.

Dennis kept bobbing, swallowing the complete load, and I couldn't deny that watching it was hot.

Ben asked, "Want to drop a load of your own?"

"I don't know," I said. I should have refused, yet my cock was raging, and the offer was tempting.

"Go ahead, use my faggot," Ben said. "Although he prefers black cock, he'll suck any cock that's shoved in his face."

"It's weird," I said, still not refusing the offer.

"You already saw me get blown," he said. "It's no big deal. And I've seen your dick lots of times."

"What the fuck, why not?" I shrugged, thinking a blow job would be great, and having a guy I hated doing it made it even better.

"Pull it out, then," Ben said.

I stood up and pulled down my shorts and underwear to reveal my hard six-inch cock.

"I see that watching him suck me got you hard," Ben observed.

"I don't know if that was it, but something sure did," I admitted, not wanting to admit that watching a guy blow another guy had turned me on.

"Suck my bud's dick, faggot," Ben ordered as I sat back down.

Dennis allowed the still hard ten-inch hammer to slip out of his mouth, and wordlessly sidled over to me, crawled between my legs, and took me in his mouth.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as he deep throated me instantly.

"He's one of the best," Ben said.

"So it seems," I moaned, as Dennis bobbed hungrily on my cock.

"Not as good as Mr. Jeffrey," Ben said, "but damn close."

"Mr. Jeffrey?" I asked, that even more unbelievable than Dennis. He was the football coach, a massive beast who'd played five years in the NFL, but who was a complete asshole. He only cared about football, and hated basketball players... especially lately, since we'd become one of the top ranked teams in the state while his team had recently missed the playoffs for the second year in a row.

"Oh yeah, although he prefers a dick up his ass," Ben continued shocking me. "When I plow his backdoor, he squeals like a bitch dog in heat."

"No fucking way," I said, the idea hot as fuck.

"Oh yeah, I've made him coach games with my cum still up his asshole," Ben bragged.

"How?" I asked incredulously.

"The persuasive magic of black cock," he shrugged.

"I can't believe it," I said, trying to process this information.

"Half an hour ago would you have believed stick-up-the-ass Dennis would be sucking you right now?"

"No," I chuckled, as Dennis really worked my dick over. "It would have seemed impossible."

"But it's not impossible. Almost no white guy, regardless of his age, refuses when he's offered a black dick," he professed.

"I guess," I agreed half-heartedly, as I glanced down and saw his dick, still semi-hard, and indeed very impressive.

"Let's play again," he said, grabbing his remote.

"Sure," I agreed, as my balls boiled.

"But you'd better come first," he said thoughtfully.

"Yeah," I agreed with a groan as I warned, "I'm about to come."

Dennis bobbed faster, clearly never put off by the taste of cum, and I grunted and spewed my load into his amazingly talented mouth.

"He can never get enough spunk," Ben said as I came and came.

"Wow," was all I could muster, having just received the best blow job ever.

"Yeah, he has a great mouth," Ben said, as he handed me a controller.

Dennis slowed down and nursed my softening cock, as Ben pressed Play.

"You can leave, cock sucker," Ben said, as the game started.

Dennis let my cock slip out of his mouth, crawled away, before standing once he'd left the room, and left the house.

"You have him well trained," I chuckled, as I pulled my pants back up.

"White cock suckers are usually very obedient," Ben said, as he slam-dunked on the screen.

"If you say so," I said, even as I felt my eyes drawn to his slowly shrinking cock.

"I do say so," he affirmed, as he noticed the focus of my eyes and smirked.

I quickly pulled my eyes away from his cock, feeling my cheeks go red.

We played for another hour. He put his dick away after about fifteen minutes, once it was completely flaccid.

I headed home, replaying the entire surreal experience.

I had watched Dennis suck Ben's cock.

I had allowed Dennis to suck mine.

Dennis had given me the best blow job ever.

I had been uncontrollably drawn to staring at Ben's impressive dick. It was so big, so black, so irresistible.

There was simply something so appealing about it!

I could stare at a girl's legs in nylons for hours; I could stare at a nice pair of tits or a delicious booty. Oddly, I had the exact same aroused feeling when I stared at Ben's cock.

Like nylon-clad legs, like a nice rack, like a well framed ass, I couldn't help staring.

What was wrong with me?

I wasn't gay.

I didn't find guys remotely attractive.

I'd never considered, even in passing, sucking another guy's cock.

I arrived home and immediately googled: Do white guys like sucking black cock?

There were tons of videos, a surprising number of articles, and so forth.

I clicked on a Quora question: Is it bad to really want to suck a big black penis? Ignoring the grammatical error, I scrolled through the comments. They were more postings about the philosophy of sucking dick, and that all guys and girls yearn to suck black dicks. According to my experience, that wasn't necessarily true.

I then clicked on a question from another website, called Iloveinterracial. The posted question was: What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock, and do they swallow the black man's cum, and do they like to get blowjobs themselves.

There were tons of responses, and the majority of them were stories from white guys who loved sucking black cock, or white guys who only fantasized about it. Sure, there were a few from white guys who were disgusted by the idea, but those were by far in the minority.

I spent the next couple of hours (I didn't realize it at the time), scrolling through more than fifty pages of comments in this single thread.

Comments like:

I saw a black cock and I had to submit. Black man's come is very potent and addictive.

I wonder if that could possibly be true. Could black cum taste better or different than white cum? Also, could cum be addictive? I'd never met a girl who thought so.

I'm a straight white man and I'd suck a black cock because they are simply incredible. I would love to feel something so spectacular in my mouth. The thought alone gets me going like nothing else. But I'd not want to kiss a black man or be in a relationship with a black man. I'm only into girls. It's simply a gesture of appreciation.

Or...

I am a basically straight white male. I have no interest in kissing any guy and they don't turn me on in general. However, the sight of a big black cock makes me melt, and I can't wait to put it in my mouth. White cocks don't do anything for me. I have always been this way, and have never understood this obsession.

Or...

They say it's because we're gay or homosexual, I'm not gay or homosexual but what I am is a sissy faggot that loves to suck on black guys' cocks. When you have a black man's dick in your mouth it becomes addicting and you just want to keep doing more and more until you get to the point when you're swallowing their cum.

This seemed to be a common message in the thread. That straight white guys would only suck black cock. White guys didn't seem to think sucking black cock made you gay, but sucking white dick did. It seemed all rather absurd.

If you are a small white guy and you are with a big black man 2 times your size and he starts getting horny you already know you will be sucking his dick to show proper respect.

That is the new world now. As a white boi I love it.

Or...

I'm a good looking masculine white guy mostly into women. I have sucked a few black guys but haven't had one tell me to yet. But this is truth for sure. If a black guy with a big dick told me to suck his dick I'd be on my knees immediately.

Interesting... the inferiority complex Ben mentioned. This concept too was in quite a few comments.

I am a muscular athletic 26yr old white male alpha. But sexually nothing is more satisfying than making black cocks cum with my ass or mouth. I love being feminized by having huge cocks use me however they want. On top of everything else, black cocks are very aesthetically pleasing. Especially overfilling an ass or pussy. There isn't one reason why we white men suck black cocks, there are variables, but one of the most contributing factors is size and how the cock is used. I would say it's natural. At least for me if a nine-inch fat black dick is pulled out in front of me, there isn't much of anything that will deter me from sucking it. For me there isn't anything more satisfying then the look on a black man's face when he's shooting his cum from using my ass or mouth. His satisfaction is as good a feeling as anything else.

12