All Comments on 'The Banished Centaur'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too good

I loved this so much

I can't even pit it into proper enough words to express it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 6 years ago
Hot

This story made me jack off

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 6 years ago
I need more

I'm going to need a LOT more of these two... by the gods I'm on fire, the sexual heat was AMAZING! I will be rereading this tonight, as for now I'm trapped my desk, I can't stand up with this tent!!! Keep up the great story...

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 6 years agoAuthor
@ironmoose007

I didn't plan on writing about these 2 characters anymore specifically, but that's not to say I couldn't. Depends on what my supporters vote for in the future. Each chapter is supposed to be about a new pairing, but I see no reason why I can't revisit characters in future chapters.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 6 years ago
More please

I like the story. Very good beginning. Please continue with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Love Love

You said you weren't going to write about these two anymore? That's the most awful thing I think I've ever read! They are both darling and sweet and crazy sexy. You should do an entire adventure series with these two. Think of all the places they could visit and play at? I'll check back tomorrow to see if you've been able to magically write another five pager about them in a spattering of hours 💃

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about Medusa?

I see that you have removed the Medusa chapter, are you not going to release the next chapter on Literotica any more because I see some chapters are already released on patreon.

Thanks

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 6 years agoAuthor
Medusa!

Medusa is coming back, no worries there. There was just a bit of confusion between Laurel and myself, and it got removed. It should be back in a few days, and I'll be submitting all of Medusa (and everything I write) to Literotica as they come. You can find more details in my bio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and hope to see many more! I like the idea of new characters for each chapter but the thought of exploring the characters more in depth is also appealing. I'm eager to see what direction you choose.

It's also too bad centaurs and humans can't breed. I think it would be interesting to see Nevren as an expecting father.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Great

I really liked the story and how you ended it. Not every story needs to go on and on. More diversity this way. Thanks!!

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Your cheeky way of writing really grew on me! Thanks for a great story :)

EridonEridonabout 5 years ago
Okay...I have to say this.

So, I have to say that I love your stories and your style (and especially the shorter man/taller woman, thing that crops up in the other stories). I started reading your stories starting with My Little Ventrue, which I find fantastic, despite the fact that I dislike the New World of Darkness.

But when I moved to the stories such as Medusa: Fate's Game, or this one, I couldn't finish them. For me it is an issue with the stories set in a fantastical Ancient Greece. It isn't a writing issue, or a passing, or a disinterest in these stories. Rather it is incredibly jarring how Un-Greek are the names. It probably isn't an issue at all for someone not versed at all in the naming, and even then some may just ignore it.

Most likely it is more of a me issue than yours. But it breaks the story when I see a "Bob the hoplite" in Sparta instead of Alkaios( actual name of a lyrical poet from Lesbos 7th century BC).

Of course, you are the writer, and I am not demanding anything, but rather I would like to leave this here as something you can consider or not. I hope this doesn't come across as flaming or an attack.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Eridon

It's a stylistic choice. My stories are supposed to use things like history with a very, very loose, casual approach. I'm sure in Medusa: Fate's Game I use the wrong terminology for a lot of things, but I don't sweat it too much cause hardcore historic details were never what the series was about.

No offense taken. Constructive criticism is good criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More...More... More

This story is amazing!! The characters are well written, the plot is awesome 😊 Please continue the story 🤗.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much... not as much as MY LITTLE VENTRUE, but very much indeed! NonHuman stories are my favorite; although only select types. Vampire, were creatures (wolves, big cats etc.), centaur's, human witches and your nightmare entities in Ventrue. I'm really not interested in some of the newer NonHuman stories, but that's just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. :D

Keep up the great writing, and again THANK YOU for sharing your time and talent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I loved the story. 5/5 stars. I liked the way you showed the characters and how they interacted with each other. I will continue to read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES