The Banished Centaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,611 Followers

Nevran stepped up to the table. With her sitting on the table edge, she was looking up at the giant. So close, she could smell him again, rugged and wild. It made her shiver with anticipation.

Then the beast kicked up his two front legs, and landed as gently as he could with hooves on either side of her. So big, so big so big so big. For a second she thought for sure the table would break. But it didn't, and Nevren smiled at her from above. His head was only inches away from hitting the ceiling of the cave, and he reached up with a hand to steady himself while he looked down at her.

She managed a nervous smile back up at him, but before her was the massive belly of the centaur. She reached out, fingers trembling, and pressed her hands to his horse belly, the barrel of his body. The short hair of his skin was kind of soft, and despite her initial fears, she found herself sliding her hands up and down his horse belly to feel the hair against her fingers. So warm.

Her eyes wandered lower, and she started to tremble again at the sight of his member, dangling, heavy and still glistening with the cum she had rubbed onto it.

"I... want to see something first. Can you get a lot closer? D-down there?"

"Alright." Nevren walked forward, and winced with the weight he had to shift on his bad leg. He went slow, and over a few seconds managed to walk forward a couple of feet.

Once he was close enough, Menala reached down between her legs to scoop her palm underneath the girth of him — gods his member was so heavy in her hand — and she guided it up onto her belly. After a few more moments as Devren moved, she guided his cock to slide up along her abdomen, and up onto the valley between her breasts.

"S-stop," she said. When she looked down her body again, the large, wet head of his shaft was on her sternum, and the heavy warmth of his length lined all the way down her body. The sheathe of his cock nudged against her mons.

If he wanted to, he could skewer her so hard she'd die in a most horrific fashion. She started to tremble more. He was a centaur, he had animal urges and desires, and if he got rough—

"I will not hurt you," he said. He must have felt her quivering like a leaf underneath him.

"I know! I know, but... ok, back up again?"

He started to take a step back, and this time she kept a hand holding his girth while he inched further away. When finally she could hold his shaft near the glans, and press it against her folds, she patted his belly to tell him to stop.

"It's... so...." She managed to sit up enough with her weight on an elbow, her head nearly touching the belly of the beast above her, while she used her other hand to rub his glans against her dripping folds. Things could not have possibly gotten any more lewd. She was rubbing a centaur's shaft against her center's lips, and it was wet with his cum. Centaurs and humans couldn't breed, but that didn't mean this wasn't so... so....

Gods she was hot. Her orgasm left her body sensitive, soaked, and aching to be filled. She pressed the wide tip against her entrance some more, and she squirmed her hips to help push her entrance toward him. The glans was nearly the size of her fist, and even soaked with both their juices, getting it inside her would be no easy task.

Inside her. The giant phallus in her hand was going to be inside her. Fear crawled down her spine like ice, but when she rubbed that huge member against her swollen nub to send more, sharp sparks of pleasure into her thighs, fear melted away. She wanted it inside her. She wanted to feel that massive slab of flesh spreading her open until she could feel it pressing against her deepest places.

She pushed his glans against the entrance of her body, but her muscles clenched down like a vice. She tried again and made herself relax; she got a little traction, and she felt herself begin to spread around the flared tip of the beast's member. But, despite herself, she clenched down again, and her tight muscles pushed what little she managed to insert back out again.

This should have been a deliriously, insanely, ridiculously erotic and kinky and amazing! Instead, she was getting frustrated. How was—

"Hold me in place. I'll move forward."

"O-ok... ok if you're sure. Be careful! Please...." She was giving control to what must have been a 1500-pound centaur! A beast with a horse body. One wrong move and she'd be crushed underneath his huge weight, or she'd have her insides skewered. But, gods she was dripping her juices all over the table. She wanted it.

She pressed his cock against the soaked entrance of her slit, and gave his belly another pat with her other hand.

He took a small step forward. Menala groaned under the new pressure. With the thick head of his cock held to her pussy, him taking a step forward opened her up. Her clenching walls started to spread open, and she drew a harsh breath at the extreme sensation. He was going to split her in half. He wasn't even inside her yet and she struggled to handle how far apart he was opening her up. She could handle it though, she was sure of it. And, despite the tightness, his hot shaft was rubbing against her folds, pressing into her, opening her up.

She was loving it.

"You can move again," she said.

Nevren, human half still in her view, gave her another nod. She managed to catch his face before he started moving again; he had that same haze of complete arousal in his eyes. He wanted her, he wanted to get inside her. Seeing such animal need on his face sent a heat down her body that had her legs shaking. Being the target of his desire aroused her even more than the massive cock she was pressing against the entrance of her body.

Then the enormous tip of his shaft spread her open wide enough to push into her.

"Oh! Stop stop... oh... gods...."

Nevren did as she said, and another rumble of pleasure vibrated out from his body into hers. "So... tight...."

She pushed herself up onto her elbows again and looked down at where he was entering her. Her folds were spread apart, and her soft walls were opened up. He was only a few inches in, enough to hold the whole of the head of his shaft, but that was lot a of thick flesh. Thank the gods he wasn't as hard as a human. So thick, so extremely thick, her tight muscles clenched down onto him enough to earn another rumble of pleasure from him. His girth had stretched her walls as wide as they could handle.

"Ok ok, you can move again. Slow! Slow."

He did as she asked. He took a slow step forward, and with the hardest part over, another couple inches of his thick member pushed into her. She squeaked. He was hitting that spot, that delicious spot inside her, tender but oh so wonderful. She was so full! So full, stretched, spread apart, and quivering underneath the wall of muscle over her head. With Nevren stepping further along the table over her, she couldn't see his human half anymore. Now she could only see the horse that loomed over her, and was sinking his giant cock into her trembling insides.

She reached down again, just so she could hold onto some of his length while he pushed further into her; the heat of his wet length in her fingers was intoxicating. Looking down to where he was entering her, she gasped. She could see a small distension of flesh, below the navel. His cock's head, so massive inside her, could be seen inching forward along her abdomen; the angle was pushing his shaft up toward her belly. She was so full she felt like she'd burst.

Nevren eased his body back a little, and rocked forward again. With her hand on his shaft to help keep the beast aligned with her, the centaur managed to find a gentle rhythm that pushed his cock half a foot into her body before pulling out until only the huge head remained within her. And each gentle thrust from the giant made that small bump near her navel move with him. When he pushed himself back into her, the feel of that massive cock rubbing against her swollen, aching insides made her whole body quiver. So thick, so tight, she could feel every groove of his girth along her throbbing insides, until the waves of pleasure it sent up through her center, into her core, and down her legs had her toes curling.

She laid back, put her hands up against the belly of the horse, and let him fuck her.

"I... I'm gonna...." Her voice was nothing but whimpers now, and she pressed her palms against the beast above her, but not to stop him. She wanted to feel more of him while he filled her, feel his heat and his power while he so very tenderly sank himself deep into her.

Another gentle thrust sank the stallion deeper again, until the head of his member bottomed out inside her. She squeaked again, but the pain of it was dulled by how spread she was, how big he was, and the softer texture of his shaft compared to a man's. Instead, she found herself trembling as bliss made her clench down onto him, hard, while she leaked juices around his girth. She squeezed the two horse legs near her head by the ankles, and held on for dear life as the orgasm turned her into a mess of spasms, squeaks, and more juices. It wasn't like when he was suckling on her clitoris, a sharp orgasm between her thighs. This orgasm was deep inside her, and worked up and down her body in waves that made it very, very hard to hold still.

If it wasn't for the softer texture of his cock, compared to a human's, she knew she'd be in pain with him impaling her so far. He was so deep she felt like he was in her stomach. When she looked down again between the squeezing spasms of her climax, she mewled at the sight of her spread flesh dragging along his girth; she'd taken more of him than she realized. His girth stretched her to her limit, penetrated her with enough thickness that every inch the centaur moved, she felt her soaked walls drag along the grooves of his member. It was making her tremble.

"Was that too much?" Nevren said. His voice, gods his voice was doing that deep, gravelly thing again. She could hear the lust on his words, and the vibration of his voice through their connection. He sounded like an animal.

"Ah... it's... I don't... maybe a little more?" What was she doing!? She couldn't... but... she wanted more of him.

Nevren took a small step forward, and she squeaked. "N-no more!" A small pat of her hands on the beast's belly stopped him from going further, and again she looked down at where the small distension had moved up even further along her body. Half of him. She'd managed half of him before it really felt like he was going to impale and hurt her. Half of a foot-and-a-half horse cock was inside her.

Gods that was so... wrong! So lecherous! It made her shiver with the taboo of it, giggle even, and she pushed her hips up to try and grind herself against him. No more hesitation, no more concern, she couldn't get any more licentious than this, legs spread for the wild beast and her body struggling to fit him inside her. She reached up with her hands again, and rubbed the centaur's broad horse chest.

"You can... fuck me. I can't take any more of you, so... slow, please? Slow and... deep...."

Nevren rumbled again, and this time with her hands on his chest, the vibration filled her whole body. She was giddy with the depravity of what she was doing, high on the sexual act, and she was loving every minute of it. She giggled a couple more times, and sighed with utter bliss when the beast eased his length out of her until again only the head of his cock remained. Her muscles squeezed down on him during the act, sending powerful surges of pleasure through her body again. She was still so sensitive, and every motion made her quiver.

When he pushed back into her, she outright moaned, loudly at that. The cave echoed her voice; anyone nearby was going to hear her guttural noises. She didn't care. He sank his cock back into her until he was as deep as before, stretching her until she was worried he didn't know how deep to go. If he got too aggressive, he could really hurt her, but the centaur knew what he was doing, and he slowed down once he got near the same depth as before. The last few inches, the ones that stretched her insides deeper in, he did slowly, with a loving rhythm that made her eyes roll up in their sockets, pulled her breath away, and had her whimpering again. So deep, gentle, massaging her deepest spot while his massive girth dragged back and forth against her tight walls.

She was going to be very, very sore tomorrow, no matter how gentle he was. And it was worth it. She pushed her hips up to meet him, to get into the rhythm with him, and even as each stroke of his length melted her into whimpers and mewls, she managed to keep meeting his thrusts. Her hands pressed against and caressed the hairs of his broad horse chest, and her toes started to curl with her legs dangling off the table.

She came again. Her hands fell from his body and squeezed his ankles while more pleasure tremors worked through her. The centaur knew to slow down while she came, but he didn't stop either. Instead he slowed his pace to a maddening rhythm of tender and deep, with each thrust sinking half of his warm girth into her while she soaked him in more of her juices. Her muscles were squeezing so tightly, she could tell she was making the poor man rumble with his own rising need, and making each thrust hard to bare. He kept his pace gentle though, and let her bask in her orgasm until she collapsed back onto the table, hands on her belly. Her mind was hazy, she started seeing spots, and more muscle spasms worked down into her toes as Nevren pulled out nearly every inch of his length before easing it back into her.

Nevren rumbled, louder this time, and his member started to twitch again. She was too drained to do anything but lay there, even knowing what he was about to do. She didn't mind though. She forced her eyes open, just enough to watch the moving mass of beast above her, and smiled at the sounds he was making. So much power! She could tell he wanted to thrust harder, but he didn't, and the slow back and forth of his girth inside her earned yet more of her clenching muscles. She really was exhausted, but her body was content to squeeze of its own accord, and start milking Nevren in earnest.

Nevren gave her one, tiny thrust that made her squeak again, and then he held still. Heat. Wet heat poured into her, filled her, and overflowed instantly. She couldn't see, but she could feel the waves of it flow out of her and down her legs, soaking them. So warm, so much. Nevren's rumbles had become quiet, soft moans, and he was struggling to keep still; she could feel his shivering body through the table, and how he forced himself to not thrust into her. Instead, he remained buried as far as she could take him, and nudged his length into her deepest spot with the gentlest motions. Combined with the sensation of his cum gushing out of her, she closed her eyes again, and let another deep, full-body orgasm start where the other had just ended.

They stayed like that for a while. Her mind started to clear once she could breathe again, and the rippling waves of bliss working up and down her body started to fade. Once a small drop of her strength returned, she managed to push herself back up onto her elbows, and look down the valley of her body to see the mess Nevren had made. His white fluid soaked her thighs — again — and was dripping off her feet. She should have been grossed out, but in the waves of sexual bliss, it didn't seem gross at all.

She was sure it'd be gross later when she'd had to clean it all off, but for now, it was delightful.

Nevren started to back up, his erection fading, and his girth finally fell free of her. More of his seed dripped from her, and once Nevren was far back enough, she sat up fully to hold her tender crevice in one hand. She was sweating, panting, lightheaded, quivering, and all the great things she'd forgotten about from a good night's bout of sex.

The centaur was panting too. Sweat glistened on his muscles, and his long hair was a touch wet to his neck; hers was probably the same.

"I... can't believe we... just did that," she said. She looked over at the chiton she'd discarded. Soaked in white. She looked down at her legs. Soaked in white. She took a deep breath, and already she could tell her insides were going to be tender from the sex. Sex with a centaur.

Sex. With a centaur. She shook her head a few times in disbelief; that was most definitely not how she'd planned for the night to go. The stories of centaur aggression and and sexual nature certainly hadn't been exaggerated, but when she looked up at the tall creature before her, she saw different.

Nevren was getting his breath back too, but as far as she could tell, he was exhausted from his efforts to control himself rather than any actual physical exertion. He looked down at the mess he'd made of her, a hand stretched out to brace some of his massive weight against the cave wall.

"Are you alright?" he said. His gravelly voice lightened while the worry on his face grew. He took a step toward her again before he reached out with his other hand and touched her shoulder.

She nodded at him and dismissed his worries with a small wave, but settled her hand on her belly where she'd felt him. So deep! Gods that hurt, but Menala snickered to herself; she always liked sex to be rough, maybe even a bit painful. Probably the one place where she put Spartans to shame: the bed.

"I... am going to be... so very sore tomorrow." She chuckled though, and grinned at the wall of tall, dark, and handsome before her. "I can't believe we just did that!"

"I'm sorry, I—"

She reached out and punched his human stomach. Damn, solid.

"Don't be sorry! I'm glad. I've been... alone for so long, and no one will even look at me, and...." She shook her head a few times for good measure. "Was... it good for you?"

Nevren blinked at her like she was crazy, but started to chuckle not long after. He braced his weight with a hand against the table, and eased himself down to lay down again; his leg was probably hurting. With her sitting on the table, his head was only as high as her hip now, and he smiled up at her.

"It has been some time for me as well. And yes, that was perfect." Then, he reached out a hand for her. The smile on his face was so warm she felt her heart melting.

Yes! Cuddling! She eased her weary body off the table, took his hand, and sat down beside him. Her hands took his arm, hooked it into a hug, and aimed his shoulder at her so she could rest her head on it.

"We've... only known each other for a night. This is very inappropriate," she said. But her actions betrayed her; she nuzzled her face into his shoulder and hugged his massive arm nice and close. "I know so little about you."

"I will tell you more tomorrow, if you wish to hear it."

Tomorrow? She squeezed his arm a little tighter. He wanted to see her tomorrow. She hid her smile in his arm.

"Can you tell me a little, at least? If I'm going to bring you home"—hehe, like a lost puppy—"I should know something about you, right?" She was pushing it, she knew, but after what they just did, she deserved some details.

"... alright," he said, and he nudged his shoulder into her cheek. "I left my clan because of a disagreement. It was my duty to lead the charges, but after years of pointless battles, and horrible things, I just...." He sighed and looked away. "There was a disagreement between me and the tribe leader, and it lead to banishment. So, now I wander."

Disagreement? She stared up at the beast, jaw dropped, and heart a flutter. She was right! He did the noble thing and had abandoned some horrible campaign. Oh, the girls were going to hear about this one.

Unable to contain herself anymore, she reached out with her further arm, took his chin in her fingers, and turned his head to face her. She head to lean up to reach him, but she found his lips, and gave him the tiniest of kisses she could muster. Centaur or not, his face was completely human, and she giggled at the sensation of his whiskers on her lips.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,611 Followers