All Comments on 'An Innocence Lost'

by wanda8987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An unusual story, and an excellent one too

While the stuation is unusual, I do like the no nonsense touch in teaching the youngsters how to be good lovers. It's a skill that's in short supply these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Could Not stop reading. I enjoyed every moment.

The author is very talented in going from innocence to full blown (no pun intended) sexual pleasures. I could picture every action. The author knows just how to titillate and excite her audience. I fully felt as if I was standing there enraptured with passionate satisfaction.

Cannot wait for more stories from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Definite "5" Material

Excellent story. Oh if only I were an 18 year old virgin growing up next to Britt. What a dream. Loved the story!! Thanks for the great fantasy!

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Great Fucking Stories

Hi Wanda,

You have a great talent. Every descriptive sentence made the actors come to life. And your talent made my prick hot and hard and it is still hot and hard as I write.

More stories please. You are going into my favorites list.

John PUSA

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Great Fucking Stories

Hi Wanda,

You have a great talent. Every descriptive sentence made the actors come to life. And your talent made my prick hot and hard and it is still hot and hard as I write.

More stories please. You are going into my favorites list.

John PUSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Really erotic descriptions, very arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous