An Innocent Connection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

Samantha got back into bed and pulled the sheet and blanket up to her chin. Then she took a deep breath to quiet her mind. Then she reached out to Brittany, trying to make the subconscious connection. But there was no response. She heard Brittany turn over, so she must not yet be asleep. She reached out to Sarah instead.

Samantha: Hi, Sweetheart, how are you doing.

Sarah: I'm fine, Mom. It feels good to be sleeping in a bed.

Samantha: Yes, it does, doesn't it? Is anything bothering you?

Sarah: No, not really. It seemed like Britt was staring at you a lot today. I mentioned it to her once, but she said she wasn't, so I dropped it. But it was a little weird. She's always paid attention to you, but I always thought it was because you are the 'cool mom'. But she seemed to be watching you really intently when you were getting dressed for dinner. It just seemed different, that's all.

Samantha: I'm sure it's nothing, Honey. Don't let it bother you. Certainly, don't let it interfere with your friendship. You two will be off on your college adventure starting tomorrow, and this broken down 'cool mom' will be back home.

Sarah: Oh, please. Broken down? I can only hope to be as hot as you are when I'm your age. Seriously.

Samantha: That's sweet of you to say, Honey.

So Brittany WAS checking her out, even her daughter caught it. Maybe she shouldn't feel so guilty about last night's encounter after all.

Samantha again tried to reach out to Brittany, this time connecting with her subconscious:

Samantha: Brittany. Love, are you there?

Brittany: Ah, Sam, you came back! I'm so happy. You excited me SO much today, I can't even tell you.

Images swirled into Samantha's mind. She could see herself through Brittany's eyes, standing topless in the motel room. Then to the pool deck where she saw herself rubbing sunscreen into her chest and her glistening tummy as she lay in the Sun. Then dropping the towel to put on her underwear, and her 'back stretches'. And then to an image of Samantha walking away at the restaurant with eyes trained at her ass and with her dress appearing much shorter than it was in reality. And the images culminating with seeing Samantha bend at the waist and seeing her prominent slit outlined against the stretched gusset of her thong. Brittany viewed Samantha as an object of true sexual desire. On that score, they were even.

Samantha: So you like my body, huh?

Brittany: Oh my god, yes! I want to touch you all over. With my hands and my mouth. It gets me SO hot to think about.

Samantha: You know what? I would really like that too. I really loved playing with you, but I would love to feel your touch.

Brittany: Really? I wouldn't know what to do. I'm sure I would be bad at it. I would disappoint you.

Samantha: I don't believe that for a minute. I had never touched a woman before last night, but I seemed to do okay, didn't I?

Brittany: Oh yeah, you did great.

Samantha: I think it's a matter of knowing what you like for yourself and trying that for your partner. And then judging their reaction. After all, we have the same 'equipment,' just in different proportions.

Brittany: Yeah, I guess so.

Samantha: If you really want this to happen, it should probably be now.

Brittany: Really? Now?!?

Samantha: Yes. Now. Brittany, you are safe. Wake up right now and come to my bed. Now.

It was a gamble, but it seemed to be working. Sam had never attempted to plant an idea with her ESP that would be carried out by her target's conscious mind. Samantha's eyes widened in the darkness when she heard the sheets rustle in the bed next to hers. She quickly reached back out to her sleeping daughter:

Samantha: Sarah, you will now sleep very deeply. You will not wake until the sun is streaming through the window.

Sarah: Okay, Mom. I'll sleep deeply now.

#

Samantha could barely make out the shape of a groggy Brittany as she shuffled slowly around the far side of the other bed and toward her. Brittany stopped next to Samantha's bed, now illuminated by the moonlight from the open curtains. She absentmindedly scratched her leg and whispered, "Sam, can I come in?"

"Get in here," replied Samantha

"Are you sure," asked Brittany rhetorically, and Samantha just nodded and pulled back the sheet slightly.

Brittany tugged at a sleeve of her sweatshirt, pulling her arm out, then dragging it entirely off and dropping at her feet. Then she did the same with the pants, pulling them down to her ankles and stepping out of them. And there she stood with her perfect young, mostly-naked body in the moonlight. She looked literally good enough to eat.

Samantha pulled back the blanket the rest of the way, and Brittany crawled into bed and then climbed directly on top of her, her body still warm from sleep. Samantha's hands went naturally to Brittany's back as the young woman nestled into her. "Hi," whispered Brittany with her face inches from her own.

"Hi," whispered Samantha in return, and Brittany's mouth met hers for the couple's first real kiss. Brittany's lips were parted, and her tongue swept across Samantha's lips. Samantha could taste the girl's minty toothpaste as her tongue probed.

Brittany broke the kiss and looked down at Sam and smiled.

Samantha slid one hand up Brittany's back to the back of her head and pulled her face to her, kissing her more deeply. It was an incredibly sensual kiss. Soft and tender, but with an underlying need.

Brittany pulled back and again looked into Samantha's eyes. "Are you gonna fuck me," asked Brittany.

Samantha slid her hands down Brittany's back and into the back of her underwear and gripped her ass with both hands. Brittany automatically spread her legs, now straddling the older woman. Samantha reached down with one hand tracing her crack, then further to brush her pussy lips with her fingertips. "Is that what you want," Samantha asked, "For me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please. Please fuck me," replied Brittany.

"Then yes, Brittany, I'm going to fuck you," said Samantha.

"What about Sarah," Brittany asked.

"Sarah is sleeping. She won't wake up," replied Samantha confidently.

Brittany leaned in close. "What are you going to do to me?"

"For starters, I'm going to make you cum by fingering that tight little snatch of yours while I play with your nipples," said Samantha, and then rolled over, moving the girl onto her back. Samantha sat up and pulled her t-shirt off, freeing her breasts. Samantha lay on her side and offered Brittany her right nipple as she slid her hand into the girl's panties.

Brittany latched onto Samantha's nipple, licking and suckling and then bucked her hips as Samantha's fingers slipped into her pussy. Samantha pulled her tit away from Brittany and lowered her mouth to the young woman's breasts and kissed them, then ran her tongue over each while her fingers slipped easily in and out of the girl's gash. Samantha flicked the girl's nipples with her tongue and nipped at them with her teeth. Brittany's body reacted with even harder nipples and arching her back to meet Samantha's pressure, aching for more.

The pace of Samantha's hand increased, as did Brittany's hips struggling for deeper penetration.

"Yeah, finger my pussy. Make me cum. Make me cum," said Brittany.

Samantha raised her head from Brittany's chest and looked into the girl's eyes. "Are you ready to cum Baby Girl? Are you? Are you ready to cum for me?" Samantha focused on working her fingers on Brittany's sloppy clit, making a squishy, liquid sound.

"Yes. Yes. YES," hissed Brittany as she struggled to maintain eye contact with the older woman and then thrust her hips up off of the bed and against Samantha's fingers as her body shook. Then dropping back down to the bed, spent and out of breath.

Samantha took her fingers out of the girl's pants and slid them down into her own, mixing Brittany's wetness with her own. She could feel herself already open and waiting to take something inside. She needed to cum, badly. Her slick fingers stroked her clit.

"Let me help with that," said Brittany and sat up, stacking pillows behind her and leaning back and spreading her legs wide. Samantha sat up, turned around, and leaned against the girl, feeling the warmth of her body against her back. Samantha caressed each of Brittany's legs as the girl nuzzled her neck. Brittany kissed her from earlobe down to collarbone and reached to the older woman's breasts.

Brittany kneaded Samantha's chest, exploring, just as Samantha had done the night before in the car. Samantha watched as the girl's hands covered her aureoles, her fingers pale in the moonlight against her darker skin.

Brittany gently sucked on Samantha's earlobe as she pinched her nipples between her fingers and then pulled them forward. Samantha ached for more as her breathing increased. She couldn't wait any longer and took one of Brittany's hands and slid it into the front of her damp underwear.

Cheek to cheek, each woman watched as Brittany's hand started to manipulate Samantha's sex. Brittany's fingers tentatively explored the folds in Samantha's slit, mentally comparing the plumpness of this crotch to her own. Then she worked her finger between the lips and was greeted by slick, warm wetness.

"Fuck, Sam, you're so wet," whispered Brittany. "Take those off, I want to see you."

Samantha raised up and slid off her thong, and again sat back into Brittany's arms, legs splayed wantonly. Brittany's hand went immediately back to its exploration.

Samantha could feel her orgasm building, it was going to be a big one. Brittany pushed her fingers DEEP into her sloppy snatch for the first time. Samantha's breath hitched, and she made a little whining sound and moved her face to the side to meet Brittany with a passionate kiss. Their tongues sparred and swirled in one another's mouths.

When Samantha broke the kiss, she leaned further back and enjoyed as the sensations continued to build. Brittany reached down with her other hand and spread Sam's lips apart as she focused on her clit with the other. Samantha involuntarily lifted one leg, trying to open herself up even more.

And then it was upon her. Samantha grabbed Brittany's hand and forced her fingers back inside as she bucked her hips forward and cried out.

Samantha held Brittany's hand firmly in place as she came down from the aftershocks. When she finally released her, it was Brittany's turn to examine her wet fingers. Then Brittany tentatively stuck out her tongue and tasted. Then she stuck all three fingers in her mouth, savoring the tangy taste of another woman for the first time.

"Fuck, girl, I needed that. Thank you." sighed Samantha.

"Are we done now," asked Brittany.

"Done with what," asked Sam.

"Done with making love," replied Brittany.

"Not unless you want to be," said Samantha.

"No, I want more. Do you want more," asked Brittany.

"Yes, I do," answered Samantha.

"What are you going to do to me now," asked Brittany and then leaned her face to Samantha's for a kiss.

"What do YOU want to do," returned Samantha.

"I've never been with a woman before, so I don't know how to do anything," said Brittany and then kissing Samantha again.

"Well, my dear, we're even because I've never been with one either, but I would give us an A+ so far." said Samantha.

"For real," asked Brittany, pulling back and looking into Samantha's eyes, "You've never been with a girl before?"

"For real," replied Samantha. "But there are more things I want to do with you. I want to use my mouth between your legs."

"I'd like to try that too, but how do I do it," asked Brittany.

"I think we'll both figure it out," said Samantha and then switched her body around.

"Turn on your side, like me. Like a sideways 69," said Samantha and, as she did, moved her face closer to Brittany's crotch. She lifted Brittany's upper leg, and her sweet slit was revealed. She could see the bit of moisture on the lips of her cunny. Samantha's mouth watered in anticipation of putting her mouth on Brittany's sweet puss. Brittany's snatch looked delicious. Samantha pulled Brittany's bottom leg closer to her, and she used it as a pillow for her head as she nestled in, within an inch of her sweet slit. Samantha inhaled the girl's now-familiar scent. She reached around behind Brittany's raised leg. She gently traced an outline around the outside of her lips, mesmerized by watching her own fingers explore.

Meanwhile, Brittany moved her own face toward Samantha. Sam opened herself up to the girl and felt a slight breeze on her wet sex as her legs parted. Brittany gingerly reached out her hand to run her finger just inside Samantha's labia. Then she gently parted the lips, exposing Samantha's engorged clit. Brittany tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched her button. Then tongued it again, this time with more force, finding it spongy yet firm. Next, she used the flat of her tongue to lick across, which elicited a soft moan and a flex of the older woman's hips.

The feeling in Samantha's loins was terrific. She could feel Brittany's sweet breath on her wet crotch and then felt her mouth exploring her sensitive nubbin. Samantha refocused her attention on the meal in front of her and licked the length of Brittany's cleft, top to bottom. She parted the girl's labia with her tongue and feeling her slick wetness enter her mouth. She couldn't get enough and pressed her face into Brittany's sex, coating her face from nose to chin in the girl's juices. She kissed the girl's lips like she would kiss her face and then 'frenched' by sticking her tongue as far into Brittany's opening as she could go. Then she tongue-fucked the girl while her slick chin rubbed against her clit.

She felt Brittany's need building as her own grew from the girl's mouth between her legs. She started to concentrate on teasing Brittany's clit with her mouth, using a finger to penetrate her as she did. One finger was all Sam felt she could safely insert the young woman's tight vagina. She also ran her fingers back and forth along Brittany's butt crack and gently rubbed her pucker hole, eliciting a groan from the young girl.

The pace and pressure of Brittany's tongue on Sam's clit increased. She could feel as well as hear the "Mmmmmmm," as Samantha pressed her slick finger into the girl's asshole and gently worked it back and forth.

And then, Samantha began to lose herself to their passion. She felt Brittany part her butt cheeks and probe her ass with her mouth. She could feel Brittany's chin on her cleft as she felt her tongue first rim and attempt to push against her anus.

The two women pulled one another even closer as their orgasms were built, brick by brick. It seemed neither could get close enough to the other as the smells and sounds of wet sex filled the room.

Brittany was first to erupt as Samantha flicked her tongue relentlessly over the girl's clit. Her legs clamped down around Sam's head, followed quickly by Samantha's orgasm as she felt her own hips involuntarily buck against Brittany's face.

At the climax, each woman was very loud. Loud enough to get a bang from the wall next door, but Sarah slept on, oblivious to the sapphic encounter in the next bed.

Samantha and Brittany continued to cling to one another as their orgasms began to subside. Each woman feeling the other's 'aftershocks' as their pussies continued to spasm and as their breathing returned to normal.

Finally, each unclenched their legs, allowing them to separate. They sat up and looked at one another. Each of their faces still shiny with the intimate fluids of the other. Brittany wiped her hand across her face and then looked at the moisture on her hand and smiled. Then each woman began to giggle. They tried to stifle their laughter, but that only made it worse. They fell together, giggling uncontrollably, laying in one another's arms. As the laughter died down, they relaxed into one another, with Brittany's head on Samantha's shoulder.

As they lay there, Samantha could feel the slickness on her upper thighs start to dry and become tacky. Normally after sex, this would be the time her husband's seed would be dripping out of her, but not this time.

Brittany sighed deeply, then looked up at Samantha's face and said, "Thank you, Sam. That was perfect." Then she raised up and kissed Samantha gently on the lips.

"The pleasure was all mine, believe me," said Samantha after they broke their kiss. "Can you believe we just did that?:

"Did what? What do you mean? I'm just lying here naked and in bed with my friend's mom. Completely innocent. No big deal," teased Brittany.

"Sorry to break it to you, but your face smells like my pussy," said Samantha, and both women laughed.

"Yeah, I guess there's that," said Brittany smiling.

The women nestled more deeply and drifted off to satisfied sleep.

#

The moon shifted during their slumber and was no longer streaming into their room. When she awoke, Samantha could see the first lightening of the sky to the East. Samantha sat up to see the clock, disturbing the sleeping girl at her side. The clock read 5:23. "Brittany Love, Sarah will wake up in about a half-hour. Should we sort ourselves out?"

"Ummm...Not quite yet," said Brittany and then quickly turned around and laid on top of Samantha in a 69. Samantha's legs instinctively opened as Brittany lowered her head and started with a gentle kiss to her sex. This most intimate gesture immediately reignited Samantha's desire. She looked at the incredible sight before her. Brittany's pale, beautiful, strong, 18-year old ass with her cute little asshole. Her hands gripped the girl's cheeks and squeezed. She parted her cheeks more and licked the length of her crack. And then she did it again.

She went lower and licked Brittany's perfect little, pouty pink lips. And then slowly and gently worked the girl's clit back and forth with her tongue, with her nose buried in the girl's vag. The smell of her sex was everywhere, only enhanced Sam's desire.

This time it was Samantha's turn to cum first, with Brittany gently sucking her bud while flicking her tongue against it. It was gentle, but powerful -a beautiful way to wind down her first experience with a woman.

As Sam came down from her orgasm, Brittany unexpectedly sat up and switched her position. "I want to watch you lick me," and then lowered herself above Samantha's face. Their eyes were locked as Samantha gripped the girl's butt and pulled her onto her face and went to work to bring her off one last time before her daughter awoke. Samantha knew she was getting close as Brittany's hips coiled forward as her tongue stroked her clit. Brittany reached down and held Samantha's head and looked into her eyes as she climaxed, coating her face again with intimate liquids.

"Fuck yeah," said Brittany dismounting Samantha's face and leaning down for one last kiss. "Your face smells like my pussy too!" Then she stood, grabbed her clothes, and headed to the bathroom to clean up, shaking her hot little ass as she went.

Samantha lay in bed in post-coital bliss. She remained amazed at herself. Never could she have imagined the desire she could have for another woman. Never would she have imagined a world of sex for her which didn't at some point involve her taking a penis into her mouth or vagina. Oh, she knew she still liked dick, but she couldn't help but wonder when, or if, she would get to experience lesbian sex again.

Brittany emerged from the bathroom, back in her sleeping sweats, and again approached Samantha's bed. She leaned in for another kiss, no longer smelling of Samantha's vagina, but rather soap and toothpaste. "Do you think you'll come and visit during Parent's weekend," Brittany asked with raised eyebrows?