An Innocent Connection Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Mother coerce her daughter's young friend into bed?
7k words
4.79
23.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story picks up where Part I leaves off. (For background, read Part I first.)

Copyright 2020

All rights reserved

Constructive comments appreciated.

******************************

Samantha drove on for the next couple of hours. Both Brittany and Sarah woke up naturally as the sky brightened.

"How's the drive going Mom," asked Sarah.

"It's been fine, Honey. How did you sleep," asked Samantha.

"Pretty good, I guess. Britt, did you sleep okay," Sarah asked.

"Yeah, actually. I don't feel too bad. I'm kind of hungry," said Brittany.

"I'm hungry too, and I need to get one of you awake enough so you can take over driving," said Samantha.

They pulled off at the next exit and got a booth at a little diner. Samantha smiled at the two friends with their typical banter, sharing one side of the booth, each looking properly disheveled after a night sleeping in a moving car.

"Sam, I can take the next shift in driving, if you want," said Brittany and the color immediately drained out of Samantha's face.

"OH MY GOD BRIT, you just called my mom Sam! You're SO random," exclaimed Sarah.

"Uh, sorry, Mrs. G. Not sure why I called you Sam," said Brittany and looked up at Samantha embarrassed and with a confused look on her face.

"It's no problem, Brittany, don't worry about it. And yes, it would be great if you could drive," said Samantha and then tuned out as the girls resumed their conversation. "She called me Sam," thought Samantha, "Oh shit..."

Samantha subtly brought her right hand to her nose and took a tentative sniff. The unmistakable scent of Brittany's vagina was still evident. The suppressed memories of the previous night came flooding back. Had she really fondled and fingered a sleeping girl to orgasm? What was wrong with her?!? She felt sick to her stomach. "Excuse me, girls, I need to go wash up," said Samantha.

She closed and locked the restroom door, and then looked at herself in the mirror. She called me Sam. Does she remember what I did to her? Was she looking at the reflected image of a rapist? Was she any better than some dude slipping roofies into a girl's drink and taking advantage of her? She brought her fingers back to her nose and again inhaled Brittany's scent. God help her, it smelled GOOD. It smelled sexy, and she felt a stirring in her loins. Samantha closed her eyes and inhaled again, remembering the feel of the girl's slippery twat as she fingered it. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them, remembering how drenched they were after bringing her off.

Then a knock at the bathroom door broke her out of her reverie. She stared at her reflection sucking on her own fingers like some kind of fiend. "Just a minute," she called and quickly washed her hands with soap and water.

Their food had arrived when she returned to the table. As she ate her own meal, her eyes were drawn to Brittany as she ate. She was mesmerized by her, especially her beautiful little mouth as she ate her pancakes. How her tongue slipped out to lick the syrup from her lips. What would it be like to kiss those full lips? She could almost taste the maple flavor on her own tongue as she watched the young girl eat. What would those lips, and those teeth feel like on her nipples? Would she suckle them or nip and bite at them? Samantha's nipples became hard at the thought.

"Earth to Mom, come in, Mom," said Sarah, shaking Samantha out of her daydream. Samantha involuntarily moved her arm across her check to hide her hardened nipples. "I was talking to you, and you were just staring off into space."

"Sorry, girls. I'm a little out of it. I need a little sleep, and I'll be fine," said Samantha.

They finished their meals and gassed up the car. Brittany got behind the wheel, and Samantha got in the back seat and promptly fell asleep.

#

Samantha awoke with a start when she sensed the car's engine turn off. She sat up to see they had arrived at the budget motel where they would be spending the night before the girls could move in the next morning.

"I'll go see if we can check-in. We're a little early, but hopefully our room is already available," said Samantha as the girls wandered off to explore.

Their room was available, and as Samantha returned to the car, the girls walked up.

"There is a tiny pool and a few deck chairs over there. At least it's warm out, maybe we can just go hang out for a while and nap outside," said Sarah.

"Good idea. Let's just grab whatever we need from the car for tonight, and then get changed," said Samantha.

The room was small, and a little run down, as one would expect from a budget motel just off the interstate, but the two double beds were firm enough. Samantha laid back on her bed, the one closest to the door, as the girls chatted and pulled out their swimsuits.

Brittany went into the bathroom first and came out in a small but tasteful black bikini that contrasted nicely with her blond hair and white skin. When Sarah went in to change, Brittany studied herself in the mirror. Samantha picked up a tourist pamphlet and pretended to read it. Brittany's eyes first checked her front, and she pulled the swimsuit bra up a little to help accentuate her chest. Then Brittany turned to the side for a look at her profile and finally looked over her shoulder to check out her butt. Samantha thought she looked terrific. Fantastic in face, in a way that only young women could, with no sag anywhere, and no inkling that anything would ever sag.

As Samantha surreptitiously watched, Brittany spread her stance, bent at the waist, and grabbed her ankles to stretch. First straight down, then to the left, then to the right, then again straight ahead. Samantha couldn't take her eyes away from where Brittany's legs met as she stretched. She really wanted to see what she looked like without those bottoms on. Sam remembered the sensation of running her fingers through her wet, protruding lips, but what did they look like? Were her lips the same light color or were they a darker pigment? She felt her nipples twitch at the prospect.

Sarah came out of the bathroom in her conservative one-piece suit. "It's about time, let's go," said Brittany.

"Don't forget the lotion," said Samantha, now back in Mom Mode.

"I already got it. Are you going to come out, Mom," asked Sarah as she and Brittany grabbed oversized t-shirts to wear as cover-ups.

"Yeah, I'll be out shortly. You guys go ahead, I'll meet you there," said Samantha as the girls headed out.

Samantha took her time, putting her things in order. She laid out a white sundress and thong underwear with matching bra that she was planning to wear to dinner that night and then pulled out her own bathing suit.

She kept herself in good shape and could still pull off a two-piece suit, just maybe not as skimpy as the one Brittany was wearing. Samantha pulled off her shorts and underwear and stepped into her bottoms and pulled them up, nice and snug against her crotch. As she checked her look in the mirror, she checked her bikini line and was glad she remembered to schedule her Brazilian wax before they left. Next, she pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, and her large breasts were released. Her mind flashed to the previous night with Brittany's pale breasts exposed in the moonlight. She looked at her own and lifted them slightly to account for gravity and then turned to the side to check herself in profile. Her husband liked to teasingly call her a MILF, but she would be lying if she didn't approve of what she saw. She was pretty hot for a mom, even if she did say so herself.

Samantha glanced down to see Brittany's duffle bag on the floor. Sitting just inside the unzipped bad were the crumpled panties the girl had been wearing the night before. As Sam stared at the undergarment, she absentmindedly brought her right had to nose and sniffed, but all of Brittany's scent had disappeared. Samantha's mouth watered, and her tongue felt thick as she reached down and plucked the underwear from the bag. She tentatively brought them to her face and inhaled. Brittany's aroma was strong. Her other hand stroked her slit over her bikini bottom as she took another sniff. Delicious!

Then she heard the motel room door rattle and quickly dropped the panties back into the duffel bag. Samantha stood there guiltily as Brittany came through the door.

Brittany looked up to see the topless Samantha standing in front of the mirror. Brittany's eyes were naturally drawn to Samantha's chest. She looked back up at Samantha's face and said, "Sorry, Sam- er, a Mrs. G. I forgot my earbuds and just came back to get them."

"No problem Brittany, I was just getting changed," said Samantha, still standing there topless, daring Brittany to look at her.

"Yeah, I see. You may want to put a top on. There's a creepy old guy out there who would enjoy the view, but I don't think it's a clothing-optional kind of place," chided Brittany.

"Yes, of course. Sorry," said Samantha as she reached for her top.

Brittany watched the graceful pendulum swing of Samantha's large breasts as she bent over to get the bikini top. "Okay, I'll see you out there in a few," said Brittany as she turned and left the room and Samantha fixed her top.

"What in the actual fuck has gotten into me," Samantha asked herself. "I was literally standing here sniffing panties. I should be locked up."

She shook her head in disgust, then grabbed her sunglasses and pool bag with a magazine and headed to the pool.

The girls had saved a chair for her and were chatting idly as she sat down. "Did you remember the sunscreen," asked Samantha as she opened her magazine.

"Yeah, Mom, Britt just did my back, and I'm about to do hers," said Sarah.

Samantha's eyes hidden behind sunglasses, peered over her magazine as Brittany lay face-down on her lounge chair. She watched as Sara rubbed the lotion into Brittany's back and then up to her shoulders. Sarah was careful to slide her hand under Brittany's bra strap. She got more cream and rubbed it onto her lower back, sliding her hands slightly under the waist of her bottoms. Samantha glimpsed the start of the crack of Brittany's tight little butt as the lotion was applied. Samantha was mesmerized.

"All done," said Sarah.

"Could you do the backs of my legs, please? It's hard for me to reach," said Brittany.

Sarah sighed and grabbed the bottle of lotion. She ran a thin trail of lotion from Brittany's ankle up the back of her leg to her thigh and then did the same to the other leg. Then Sarah worked from bottom to top, massaging the lotion in. When Sarah got to Brittany's thighs, she worked the sunscreen down the outside of her leg. And then the inside. Samantha could hardly breathe as she watched this innocent display of friendship, and projecting onto it her own growing sexual infatuation with this girl.

As Sarah moved to the other leg, Samantha imagined her own hands on young Brittany, sliding her hands up the inside of her thigh. Brittany would part her legs slightly to give her better access. She would push her hands ever closer and see the outline of the young woman's labia through her swimsuit. Maybe she would slide a finger inside the back of the swimsuit and stroke those lips. Maybe Brittany's body would react, pushing back against her hand to get more contact. Maybe...

"Mom, do you want lotion," asked Sarah, breaking the trance.

"Thanks, Honey, yes, please," replied Samantha, and took the bottle.

"I've got to get ahold of myself," Samantha thought to herself. She applied her own lotion to her legs, stomach, and chest, wondering (hopefully?) if Brittany was watching her do it behind her own sunglasses.

The three of them enjoyed a leisurely afternoon by the pool. As Samantha laid on her back, the sun warmed her. Despite the lingering guilt she felt about the night before and her subsequent flights of sexual fantasy, Samantha felt newly invigorated and free. Sam had never felt sexually repressed, but realizing she still had sexual fantasies (new ones at that) was exciting. She never would have guessed she would be so turned on by another woman.

"Mom, we're going to head in and get cleaned up for dinner," said Sarah as the girls packed up.

"Okay, I'm going to stay a bit longer, then I'll be in," said Samantha.

Samantha gave the girls 45 minutes to sort themselves out, then joined them back at the room. "Hurry up, Mom, we're starving," said Sarah as soon as she walked in.

Both girls looked fresh and clean with a bit of a glow about them from an afternoon in the sun. Each wore tight jeans shorts, with Sarah in a v-neck blouse and Brittany sporting a cute cropped top, showing offer her taut tummy.

"I won't be long," said Samantha as she dropped her sunglasses and bag and went into the bathroom to shower. The bathroom was still steamy from the girls' showers and even more so when she was finished. Samantha cracked the door when she had finished and started to dry off with the last of the small, cheap motel towels. As she put one leg up on the toilet, she glanced out of the bathroom through the door crack and saw Brittany watching her. Brittany quickly looked away.

Samantha finished drying off and wrapped the towel around her as best she could and then walked out of the bathroom to where she had laid her clothes for the evening. She knew very well that her butt was barely covered, and she had to keep one hand holding the towel to keep it in place. Samantha wondered if Brittany was checking her out as she stood there, barely covered. She reached down for her thong underwear with her free hand, but quickly realized she wouldn't be able to gracefully put them on while keeping the towel in place. She stood with her back to the girls and let the towel drop, then bent to step into her thong, and pulled it up snugly. She knew she wasn't as flexible as Brittany, but anyone watching her from behind would have gotten the full view of her waxed slit.

Samantha glanced at the girls as she bent to pick up her bra. Brittany seemed to be concentrating very hard at the same tourist brochure Samantha had (not) been looking at earlier in the day. Samantha made of point of walking in front of the girls before she put on her bra. The bathroom door was still ajar, and the mirror on the door was a perfect angle so that Samantha could see the girls sitting on their bed. Samantha decided to do a little test. Still topless, she raised her arms over her head and then back, as if to stretch out her back, and thereby forcing her chest forward. As she went through the stretch, she watched Brittany watch her, her mouth opened slightly.

Samantha continued with her hair and a bit of makeup. She was sure to subtly bend and contort, all the while watching for Brittany's involuntary reactions. She couldn't help but notice Brittany's foot nervously tapping the longer the show went on.

Finally, she slipped her sundress over her head.

"Okay, girls, I'm ready," asked Samantha, grabbing her purse.

Samantha enjoyed a few glasses of wine with dinner, allowing the girls to help themselves as well. All three of them were a little giggly by the time a shared dessert arrived.

After they finished their meal, Samantha excused herself, grabbed her purse, and stood to go to the restroom. Samantha felt good. She felt a little buzzed and she felt good about being the object of desire. She felt eyes upon her as she made her way through the restaurant. She made eye contact with an attractive dad having a meal with his family and then the man's son who couldn't have been more that 16-years-old. Their leering gaze only enhanced her excitement.

As she sat in the stall, she looked into her bag and then pulled out the wadded up napkins and remembered where they came from. She carefully opened up each and then brought them to her face. One was her own well-known scent. The other had also started to become familiar. It was an exciting smell, a taboo smell.

She dropped her own napkin in the toilet and flushed, then neatly folded the other and put it back in her purse...for later.

Upon getting back to the room, their girls put on pajamas and crawled into bed, winding down on their smartphones. Sarah in her standard baggy t-shirt and shorts, and Brittany in her big sweatshirt and oversized sweatpants. Samantha grinned to herself, remembering pulling up that sweatshirt and exposing Brittany's beautiful breasts to the moonlight. She was making herself horny thinking about it. Oh, what she wouldn't give for another opportunity with Brittany!

Samantha got up to put on her own sleepwear but realized she had forgotten them in the car and didn't feel like going back out to get them. Instead, she grabbed an old undershirt from her pool bag and went into the bathroom. After brushing her teeth, Samantha pulled off her bra and slipped on the t-shirt. In the small bathroom mirror, she could see her face and upper body. Her breasts were on full display through the worn white shirt. She looked down and could see her tummy was showing above the waistband of her thong. As she checked herself out by looking over her shoulder, she thought she looked good, looked sexy. More importantly she FELT sexy. She knew she would have hesitated to wear this little outfit to bed with her husband, but it excited her to think Brittany might enjoy seeing her in it. She left the bathroom light on and walked out into the darkened room to her bed. The girls had turned off the reading light over their bed. Sarah got up and went into the bathroom as Samantha came out.

"You're wearing that," asked Sarah.

"Yeah, my pjs are in the car. I'm wearing this unless you want to go out and get them for me," replied Samantha.

"No thanks," said Sarah as she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Samantha sat on the side of her bed, temporarily alone in the room with Brittany, and repeated her 'back stretching' exercise, purposely not looking at Brittany while she did it. Then she stood up and made a big production of bending at the waist to get her magazine from the pool bag. Sam felt the thong stretch across her slit as she did it. When she stood up, she glanced at Brittany who appeared to be a little red-faced.

Then Sarah came out of the bathroom and Samantha climbed into bed with her magazine, and Brittany went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

When Brittany returned, both girls put their phones down and appeared ready to sleep. Samantha turned off her own reading light so as not to disturb them, even though she wasn't yet ready to sleep. Not even close. It was her turn to feel pent up and frustrated.

Samantha pulled the folded napkin from her purse and pretended to dab her nose with it as she revisited the sweet musk. She contemplated going into the bathroom for a quick wank.

She looked over at the girls, faintly illuminated by the moon shining through a small opening in the window curtain. Samantha was undeniably aroused but wasn't sure what to do about it. There was a certain excitement in the freedom of being away from home. Tonight, she didn't feel like a mom, she felt more like a sex maniac. She had used her ESP power to discover Brittany's desires for her. Then she used it to safely fondle a sleeping girl, and she felt guilty about that. But she also wanted more, and that's all there is to it. She wanted to explore Brittany's body again, but also really wanted Brittany to study hers as well.

She quietly slipped from her bed and stood in front of the window, carefully opening the curtains to spill the moonlight across her bed. She looked out on the motel parking lot, lost in thought. Brittany is off to college tomorrow. Maybe just one more time. Perhaps that would be enough. She again brought the napkin to her nose. Maybe just one more time.