An Innocent in Paris Pt. 02

Story Info
A young student is seduced by the temptations of Paris.
4.5k words
4.55
17.9k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

The inexperienced Marie is seduced by the temptations of Paris

This is a story of a gorgeous sexy but inexperienced young English teen girl encountering the many temptations of life in Paris. There are references to her new smoking habit, so she apologizes if this isn't for you...

The story so far...

Marie was a young student from Exeter, England, about to start her degree course at the Sorbonne University in Paris. A county (state) level tennis player at home she visited the university's tennis club. There were unexpected consequences.

Still a virgin at eighteen and in the first week of university life, she encountered a whole new world. In just a week she lost her virginity to Jerome, made love to Chantal and that was just the start...

Chantal, the secretary of the University Tennis Club had invited Marie for a trial match which Marie won easily. They ended up in the club bar and over the next couple of hours they drank far too much wine for Marie, and in an alcoholic haze she invited Chantal back to her apartment.

Back in the apartment Marie opened another bottle of wine, filled the glasses and they both collapsed onto her very comfortable sofa. She felt Chantal's firm warm thigh against hers and it felt good, very good. She was getting inexplicably aroused.

They drank more, and a confused Marie could feel herself becoming increasingly turned on by the warmth and closeness of Chantal's body. By the end of the evening the very inexperienced Marie had drunk far too much, smoked her first cigarettes, and the gorgeous Chantal had become her first ever female lover.

XXXXX

They arranged to meet the following afternoon at the tennis club for a re-match, then back to Chantal's apartment for dinner. Marie was growing increasingly aroused thinking about what was to come after the game. In her eighteen years she had never been even slightly turned on by her own sex. Yesterday had changed everything.

She put on her short tight light blue skirt, a tight pink tee shirt and her trainers. She checked herself in the mirror. The skinny tee shirt emphasised her perfect 34D breasts just as her tight skirt emphasised the beautiful curve of her athletic well formed thighs. Her long brown hair completed her stunning appearance. For a moment she thought how very good it would be to complete her outfit and smoke one of the cigarettes Chantal had left behind. No, she wasn't a smoker, but one wouldn't hurt.

She moistened her lips, wrapped them tightly round the cigarette and clicked the lighter. She bought the flame to the cigarette and sucked gently, inhaling it deep into her young body. She looked in the full height mirror. She looked good, very good.

Chantal was waiting at a table outside the club bar. Wearing skin-tight white jeans and a blue silky top she looked stunning.

They hugged, kissing each other on the cheeks in true French style.

"You look so amazing!" Chantal hugged her tight, "Good enough to eat...later!"

Filled with her newly awoken sexual desire, Marie looked into her grey eyes and gently kissed her lips

"Mmm, yes please".

As they took their bags into the empty changing room Marie was feeling more and more sexually charged. She remembered how yesterday in the same room Chantal had noticed her looking at her carefully shaved mound. And now they were lovers.

Chantal gently held both of Marie's hands and asked quietly, "Are you ok after last night? No regrets?"

"No regrets...none at all. It was so beautiful." Marie felt a growing excitement.

"Yes, very. I was afraid you might change your mind."

Chantal ran her right hand up Marie's seductive firm thigh. This felt so good. She was really turned on by this attractive teen and could hardly wait to explore her young body and make love to her again. Marie felt a wetness between her legs, wrapped her arms tightly round Chantal, and held her tight, riding on a beautiful sea of sexual emotion.

They didn't hear the tall powerfully built African girl enter the changing room. When they heard her open her locker the girls quickly parted.

"Don't worry about me guys...I'm cool with it!"

Both girls were embarrassed at being caught.

"It could have been me with my girlfriend. My name is Danielle and I'm new to the club".

Chantal and Marie introduced themselves. Marie was starting to fantasise about the gorgeous Danielle. Confused, she bought herself back under control. Her heart was racing and she was visibly flushed.

Marie needed to calm down, "Can we go outside before we play?"

The girls went outside and found a bench overlooking the courts.

"I've got your cigarettes and lighter here - you left them at the apartment".

She handed them to Chantal, then surprised herself by saying

"But I think I need one now'.

Chantal gave the cigarettes and lighter back to Marie, "These are yours now." She smiled and squeezed Marie's thigh.

They lit their cigarettes. Marie felt the calming smoke filling her body. She inhaled deeply, again and again. This was so good. The wetness between her legs was growing. She was now unashamedly lusting after Chantal's perfect body.

They did play some tennis, but they couldn't concentrate. Both were preoccupied with one thing.

Chantal had an apartment near the Sorbonne at Jardin des Plantes. As they walked together, hand in hand Marie started to realise she was in a very expensive area. The second floor apartment was in a very beautiful old apartment building. As they entered the lobby she realised that this was not traditional student accommodation. Chantal's apartment was amazing. It overlooked gardens, had a outdoor balcony and was luxuriously furnished.

"A glass of white wine?" Chantal took a bottle from the wine cooler and filled two glasses.

Marie collapsed onto the settee. Chantal sat beside her.

"Sante'!"

Chantal put her arm around her. Marie snuggled into Chantal. They drank their wine; both girls were happy.

Chantal refilled their glasses, opened her bag, took out her cigarettes.

"Yes please..." Marie now really wanted a cigarette. She could feel excitement building up in her body. This was like entering the unknown. The familiar wetness was there. All she knew was that she enjoying exploring this this unfamiliar and compulsively exciting world.

She drew hard on the cigarette and relaxed against her lover's warm body.

"Bed?' Chantal had planned a long lovemaking session with her new protégé, to explore Marie's sexuality and help her explore a new, sometimes dangerous lifestyle.

Marie felt a growing surge of excitement within her inexperienced teen body. Chantal took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Unlike the light and sunny living room, this was decorated in darker colours, mostly dusky pinks, some greys, with lots of dimmed concealed lighting. The luxurious king size bed had a white fur throw and expensive silk animal print cushions.

"Welcome to my private world." The girls hugged and kissed. This felt so very good, their tongues exploring deep into each other's mouths. With one hand Chantal expertly unzipped Marie's tight jeans and they fell to the floor exposing her slightly moist silky Victoria's Secret panties. She put her hand between her lover's legs and gently massaged her mound. The inexperienced Marie was in another world, completely under Chantal's control.

Chantal finished undressing her, then herself and led her into her soft warm bed. They snuggled together, kissing, their bodies so close they were almost as one. Noticing that the nipples on Marie's prominent breasts had become hard, Chantal's slid down the bed so that she could put her lips around her nipples and suck them. Marie was experiencing sensations that she had never felt before. At the same time she felt her inner thigh being stroked, slowly, provocatively upwards to just below, but not touching her pussy. Starting to tremble with anticipation, all she desperately wanted now was for Chantal to massage her hungry wet clit and release her rapidly building orgasm.

Suddenly Chantal stopped, removing her hand. Marie gasped in frustration. She took her soft lips off

Marie's breasts, lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at the innocent beauty of her young love. Marie, ready and desperate for the release of the huge orgasm that was building within her body, opened her eyes ...

"Don't stop...why have you stopped...that's sooo good!?" Please... I need to cum... please make me cum...

Chantal tenderly kissed her on her lips. Marie was confused and desperate for the ever building orgasm to be released from her young body. Chantal knew she had control...

"Are you mine beautiful one?"

"Please! Yes, yours, always yours. Pleese finish me...!"

Chantal worked her way down the bed until her head was between Marie's trembling legs. Her tongue stroked Marie's throbbing clit, faster, faster. Licking her lips, she put her mouth over Marie's clit, sucking and devouring her delicious animal juices. Her tongue entered her body putting her into an uncontrollable orgasmic convulsion.

She lay there exhausted, satisfied and happy. Chantal held her close, and for several minutes they just kissed, stayed still in the warm bed, each loving the feel of the other's body.

"Why did you stop?"

Chantal thought for a few seconds

"Because I wanted you to say it."

"Say what?"

"That you're mine"

"And I did...and I am."

Chantal kissed her tenderly on her soft lips. "

"Cigarette?"

"Mmm, yes..."

"Would you like to try something new, something that will make you feel really good...?"

Marie was curious; the last few days had changed things.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Do you trust me?"

Without replying Marie held her tight; her tongue entered deep into Chantal's mouth. They kissed, lovingly. The longer they kissed, the more their young bodies became as one. Nothing like this had ever happened to Marie before.

"Yes."

Chantal sat up, opened the draw to her bedside table and took out a small wooden box. As she opened the lid she took out a large hand rolled joint

Marie felt a nervousness in her stomach. She'd never taken drugs ...although she was starting to feel the need for a cigarette.

"Share it?"

Chantal moistened her lips, put the joint between them, leaned into the flame of her lighter and sucked harder than with a cigarette. She puffed on the joint for about five seconds to get the cherry glowing red. Again she pulled on the joint, and inhaled slowly, deep into her body and held it in for another five seconds, then slowly released it.

"Your turn." She handed it to Marie.

Putting it between her soft lips she realised she couldn't say no...and she didn't want to refuse anyway. This was different, a new world...

Resisting the need to cough she sucked hard filling her mouth with the harsh forbidden smoke. She drew more into her mouth, then slowly inhaled, holding it in as long as she could. She coughed slightly and her eyes watered as she released the smoke.

She handed the joint to Chantal who again took in huge amounts of the addictive smoke. Chantal was starting to get stoned and passed it back to Marie.

Marie took her turn and drew in as much as she could, again inhaling it deep into her lungs, holding it for almost ten seconds before she had to release it. The joint was almost finished, but greedily she sucked more smoke in filling her mouth then inhaling it again deep into her lungs. She was starting to feel good...very good!

The two completely stoned lovers lay on their backs.

Chantal turned over and looked at Marie's slightly bloodshot brown eyes.

"Good?"

"Mmmmm, yes."

"Now it's good to have a cigarette."

Marie couldn't believe what she was doing, but it was too good to stop. And she was ready for a cigarette. Both girls lit up, filling their lungs repeatedly with as much smoke as they could. They were completely stoned combined with a strong nicotine high.

Chantal's horniness had grown uncontrollably lying in the warm bed next to her lover with the so beautiful, sexy athletic body.

"Take me, make love to me. I want you..." Chantal was completely stoned and hugely aroused.

Marie kissed her tenderly and ran her tongue around her lips. She climbed astride Chantal, their sensitive nipples momentarily touching. She lowered herself and lovingly covered Chantal's neck with kisses.

She worked her way down to her firm breasts until she reached her erect left nipple. She licked it, nibbled gently and then sucked hard, like a baby taking its mother's milk. Chantal was floating on sea of happiness. Wet between her legs, she was so turned on by her young lover.

Marie moved to her right breast, holding it between her cupped hands, licking the erect nipple, then squeezing it hard between her lips. Her fingers wandered to Chantal's left breast and she started to squeeze the erect nipple, at first gently, then harder. Chantal's breathing increased as she experienced the unexpected pain...this was so good.

"You like this?" No answer was needed.

Marie turned round into the 69 position. Chantal's legs were beautifully shaped, firm and smooth. She stroked and kissed the inside of both thighs, loving the smell of Chantal's juices. Slowly she ran her nails up the inside of her thighs, at first gently, then harder and deeper. Each time Chantal involuntarily raised her body as if wanting more. Chantal loved pain and she was getting very turned on by this sexually inexperienced but quickly learning young teen.

Again she put her head between Chantal's thighs this time wanting one thing. Chantal opened her legs wide; Marie couldn't resist. She ran her tongue inside her legs tasting her lover's juices. Chantal cried out. Marie ran her tongue again around the flesh around her so very sensitive clit

"Arrrgh ...yesss!"

Chantal was trembling, tossing on the bed, building up to a huge climax... Marie continued licking her clit, slowly at first, then faster and faster... Chantal screamed as she came. Then quiet. Marie lay by her side, held her very tight. Chantal snuggled into her. The lovers were as one.

It was some time before they moved.

Chantal was the first to speak, "How about some champagne?"

They got up, naked. Chantal took the champagne out of the chiller

She poured it into crystal champagne flutes. She looked at Marie

"You liked giving me pain? My nipple is still hurting, and you scratched me."

"Sorry."

Chantal paused. Should she confess her fetish.

"It was good, I liked it." She put her arms around Marie. The girls hugged, their naked bodies tight against each other.

"Mmm, I noticed!"

"Did you enjoy giving it?"

Marie thought about this.

"Yes...because it made you happy."

Chantal felt a surge of anticipation through her body.

The combination of pot, cigarettes and champagne was very pleasant... It was late and they were getting sleepy.

"Stay here tonight?"

"Mmm, please."

The girls fell into bed. When Marie shut her eyes it felt as if the room was moving. She was very happy and was asleep almost immediately.

At about four in the morning a restless Chantal woke up. In the half light she looked at this gorgeous eighteen year old with the long brown hair, deep brown eyes, and such full breasts sleeping next to her. Innocence, waiting to be corrupted! Slowly she worked her way down the bed until her lips were level with Marie's left breast. The temptation was too great - she carefully wrapped her lips around her young lover's nipple and gently sucked.

Marie was still sleeping. Chantal was getting very turned on. Sill sucking her nipple she slowly bought her right hand to her lover's mound. Marie started to stir. She moved her fingers to her moist clit. As Marie started to wake she felt the wonderful sensation of Chantal sucking almost like a baby on her breast and the incredible sensations coming from her clit. She felt an orgasm growing...it was building...but she held back enjoying the sheer pleasure that Chantal was giving, not wanting it to end.

With a scream she climaxed her young body convulsing uncontrollably. Then all went quiet. She lay on her back. Chantal kissed her gently on her lips. Marie put her arms out and pulled her close. Their lips met, their naked bodies tightly together as one.

"Sorry, you were just lying there..."

"I loved you sucking me."

"Love your whole body."

"Mmmm."

"Sleep now?"

"Soon."

Chantal passed her a much needed cigarette.

She admired the beautiful teen with her near perfect body and innocent brown eyes. She had already planned the path down which she would lead her young lover.

They were woken by Chantal's phone alarm. Both had lectures today, Chantal in the morning and Marie in the afternoon. They had a quick breakfast and arranged to meet for a tennis practice after Marie's lecture.

The few days had been a revelation for Marie. She had been missing so much back home in Exeter, England. The joint was amazing. The high increased her newly discovered need for sex. She was puzzled by her reactions. She enjoyed being with Jerome, her first lover who broke her virginity a few days earlier. Being with Chantal was something different. Marie had never had these feelings before. Was she a lesbian or perhaps bi? All she knew for the moment was that she was totally obsessed with her lover.

As she walked into her small living room she wondered how Chantal could afford her beautiful expensively furnished apartment. Perhaps Chantal had rich parents? No doubt her lover will tell her some time.

She made a strong expresso coffee and sat at the small table eating yesterday's croissant. Something in her stomach was nagging her to have a cigarette. She took the last of Chantal's pack and reminded herself to buy some on the way to the lecture. She was happy. Now all she had to do was focus on her first lecture and get in some hard tennis practice.

xxxxx

The lecture was easy. Typically the first year of university is less demanding as this enables all the students to get to the same level ready for the more demanding second and third years. Back in England she found school very easy and was a consistent grade A student. By the time the lecture was over she was full of adrenaline ready for a hard tennis practice.

Chantal was in the club bar wearing a short tight pink summer dress. Sitting on a bar stool, her legs crossed. Moving close to her she couldn't resist the temptation of resting her hand on her exposed thigh. Chantal sighed. This felt so good.

"Drink first?"

"Thanks... Evian with ice please." Marie was taking the practice very seriously...

"Good lecture?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"Ok after last night?"

"Yes" She smiled.

"Me too."

They finished their drinks and went to the changing room.

Marie was ready! "Best of three sets?"

They played ferociously. Chantal protecting her reputation in the club, but Marie was a better player. Chantal was good but lacked Marie's stamina and as the game progressed she tired. Maria realised this and towards the end decided to go easy on her lover and won by just one game.

Sat outside the bar, overlooking the courts someone was watching. Danielle, who they met in the changing room the previous afternoon, watched Marie with interest. A tall powerfully built girl from St Martin in the Caribbean she was fascinated by this very competent young English player but also her very fit young body. Her relationship with her young French girlfriend was dying. Now Marie had appeared.

They sat side by side at the bar. Marie ordered the drinks - cool dry French Chablis. They drank their wine, just happy to be together.

"Back to mine?" Chantal had plans.

Hand in hand they left the club for the short walk to Chantal's apartment. As soon as they arrived, once inside the door they held each other tight. Marie ran her hand under Chantal's short tight dress until she reached her mound and gently massaged it. Chantal put a hand under Marie's bra felt her full breast, and lustfully massaged her erect nipple.

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers
12