An Innocent in Paris Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They relaxed and kissed tenderly.

"Champagne?"

"Mmmm yes!"

Chantal opened a bottle of champagne and filled their glasses.

"To us!" Chantal raised her glass to her young lover.

"To us!"

They relaxed, sitting together on the balcony overlooking the square. It was a typical warm romantic Parisian autumn evening. An hour later it was chilling down, the champagne was drunk, and they moved back into the warm living room. Chantal was feeling very horny.

Chantal had a plan. Could she lead her young lover further down the road? She was so beautiful, so sexy yet still so innocent...in some ways still like a child.

"Try something new?"

"Mmmm what?"

"Trust me?"

"Yes, I think so..."

"I'll do it, you decide."

Marie's curiosity was growing. This was another journey into the unknown. She knew she was being led on an unknown and dangerous journey...but she could always turn back. Sure, she could easily stop smoking; the joint was good, but she could say no next time. With difficulty she could stop seeing Chantal. Everything was individually reversible...wasn't it?

Chantal opened a draw and took out a clear glass pipe and a small bag. She took the cannabis out of the bag, mixed it with some tobacco from a cigarette and packed it firmly into the glass bowl.

She put the pipe between her lips, holding it steady with her left hand, bought the flame from her lighter to the contents of the bowl and repeatedly sucked filling her mouth, inhaling the smoke letting it fill her body.

"What about me?"

Chantal handed her the smouldering glass pipe. Marie sucked hard filling her mouth. Again and again she drew the smoke into her young body and lungs. It was like a wonderful dream; she felt happy... she felt she was floating on a cloud of sex filled pleasure.

"You like it?"

"Yes..."

Chantal took an identical pipe out of the drawer, carefully filled the bowl and lit it, inhaling until the bowl was creating huge amounts of smoke.

She exchanged pipes.

"This is yours, my beautiful, addicted lover."

Marie greedily sucked in the smoke. She never wanted it to end. Chantal refilled her bowl inhaling as quickly and as much as she could to keep up with her young protégé. The two lovers were smoking their pipes, helplessly stoned.

"Undress..." A very happy Chantal just managed to get the words out.

Chantal lusted after Marie's generously shaped breasts on her firm, athletic, still developing young body. Unable to resist, she put her hands around her lover's breast and lowering her head wrapped her lips around an erect nipple and sucked greedily. Sexual excitement was building within Marie as she pulled Chantal's head tight against her. The tightness of her lips, her intense sucking, her tongue on the tip of her nipple filled her with a rush of sensations.

Once again Marie stayed the night. They made love, slept deeply, holding each other tight.

Marie was the first to wake up. She looked at her lover beside her, leaned over and kissed her in her lips. Chantal opened an eye smiling sleepily.

"Ok after last night?"

"What do you think!"

"Don't want to corrupt you..."

Marie lay there thinking.

"Love your apartment."

"A present from my father. You could meet him soon; he's often here."

"Does he know that you..."

"Yes, he wants me to be happy."

"He lives in Paris?"

"Yes, he owns bars and restaurants, all in Paris except for one in Monaco."

Marie got out of bed. It was time to go back to her apartment as she had a lecture that afternoon and some work to do before it. She put her newly acquired pipe in her bag. They agreed to text later.

On the way back she called into a small café for breakfast, ordering freshly baked croissants and a double expresso coffee. She and relaxed in the morning sunshine.

"Marie!" Danielle, the powerfully built girl from St Martin they met in the changing room waved and came over to Marie.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure, coffee?"

Marie noticed that her eyes looked as if she had been crying. Certainly she seemed glad to have someone to talk to.

Danielle poured out her heart. This was her second year at the University studying International Politics. During this time she became friends with a local teen French girl, one thing led to another, and she started to become aware of her true sexuality. This grew into a relationship, a first time for both of them. Recently her friend had been unfaithful. Last night they broke up.

Her eyes started to water. Innocently Marie put her hand on top of Danielle's and squeezed it. She felt Danielle momentarily tense, then relax.

"It's ok. I'm sorry. You must be so hurt."

Danielle wiped her eyes with a tissue, took another sip of her coffee, rested her hand on Marie's leg,

and looked deep into her brown eyes.

"Thank you".

Marie felt an unexpected surge of excitement.

She opened her bag and took out her purse to pay for the coffees. Under her purse was her glass pipe. Danielle noticed. Marie was shaken; this wasn't meant to happen. Needing a cigarette to calm herself she quickly put one between her lips, lit it then offered the pack to Danielle.

"Thanks Honey." She lit up and paused a few seconds, "We do the same things.".

"Last night was the first time."

"Good?"

"Yes"

Danielle opened her bag took out a card and handed it to Marie.

"Message me if you need anything." Gently she squeezed Marie's leg.

She stood up, kissed her on the cheek and left.

xxxxx

Back in the apartment she got changed and prepared for the afternoon lecture.

A text appeared on her phone.

"Dinner tonight with my father?"

"OMG - what do I wear?"

"Dress"

"Collect you 7.30."

"OK"

Chantal's father was standing next to her.

She smiled happily, "She's coming with us. She's only eighteen so be nice to her."

Her father smiled and gave her a book sized package. She walked over to the wardrobe, removed a panel at the back, exposing a built in safe with two locks. Taking a key out of her bag she opened the top lock and her father using his key, the lower one. There were many similar packages. She smiled, and carefully put the package inside. They locked the safe and Chantal replaced the panel.

"You really like her don't you!"

"Too much. She's young, very beautiful, but she hasn't really lived. I can't explain why, but I just want to be with her."

Chantal looked down awkwardly, "I think I might be in love with her."

Her father smiled. "I'm looking forward to meeting your friend tonight".

xxxxx

To be continued...

12