An Innocent in Paris Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three hours of productive work she took a break, had a cigarette, made a coffee and clicked onto the lesbian porn channel she had been watching. One of the videos was of two very curvy large breasted girls kissing and exploring each other's bodies. They lovingly sucked each others' nipples, licked around their pussies and drank each other's juices. This was nice. She was getting very turned on.

She clicked onto "First Time". As she saw a teen being seduced by an older girl she remembered her own first time just a week ago. How her life had changed. How exciting it would be for her to do the same thing and introduce a teen to the world of girl on girl love, and more.

Then she clicked onto BDSM. As she watched a girl being tormented, bound in ropes, suspended in a harness she felt excitement building within her. As much as she was being turned on by the girl being abused, she wondered what it would be like to be the dominatrix herself in a tight black leather dress, heels, even wearing a mask, whip in hand, inflicting unmentionable sexual pain...and arousal.

At 4.15 feeling slightly guilty she left to meet Danielle. Chantal may want to own her, but did that mean she couldn't have any other friends? At just eighteen that couldn't be right! Did she love Chantal? Possibly, she loved being with her, the sex, the marijuana, the excitement, but did that mean she shouldn't meet Danielle for a drink?

She had changed into tight white jeans that emphasised the curvy shape of her thighs. The low cut skinny blue tee shirt emphasised the curves of her young athletic body. Wearing a bra would have been too painful as her nipples were still sore, but her breasts were firm and needed little support.

As she approached the café she saw Danielle sitting in the sunshine at an outside table. She looked stunning. Her powerful perfectly toned body dressed in a short blue skirt and a tight black Chanel tee shirt. Marie noticed her legs were crossed exposing an expanse of large, firm, perfectly shaped thigh.

Danielle smiled as she saw Marie approaching, stood up and hugged her. They kissed each other on both cheeks. They sat next to each other overlooking the bustling Parisienne street.

"Good to see you babe." Danielle gently squeezed Marie's thigh, then removed her hand.

Marie smiled. "You too".

Danielle watched as she opened her bag, took out her cigarettes and lighter and offered her a cigarette.

As Marie lit her cigarette she again felt Danielle's hand resting on her leg. It felt good, very good. She rested her hand on top of Danielle's.

"Mmmm, that's nice." Then, embarrassingly she noticed that her nipples had stiffened, and she had no bra, and her very tight tee shirt was making a very obvious statement!

"Mmmm, you ok babe?" She removed her hand and smiled, "Nothing underneath -- nice...".

"They're sore.".

"Been playing games babe?"

Marie inhaled deeply and looked down, "Maybe".

"How old are you babe?"

"Eighteen last month. And you?"

"You really are a babe -- a very sexy babe. You've really lived! Twenty five".

"Want to smoke some ganja?"

"Where?"

"My place."

Marie was unsure...

"And I can show you things, babe."

"The ganja would be good....

Danielle's apartment was a few minutes walk from the café. There were two rooms and a kitchen. It was in an old building on the top floor. Having small windows it was quite dark; there was just one well worn settee and lots of large comfortable cushions scattered across the floor. It was untidy but felt relaxed, nothing pretentious, just a friendly place to be.

"Welcome to my home, babe! Happy things happen here."

"OMG it's so nice..."

"Drink -- got some great chilled vodka..." She walked over to the fridge and took it out of the icebox.

"Cool."

She poured the vodka into two large shot glasses. "Down in one..." Marie felt the icy cold neat vodka hit the back of her throat. Her eyes watered. Danielle refilled her glass,

"And again babe..."

She heard the door open and a young woman entered

"Hi Sis, come in... meet Marie. Marie this is my sister Jade."

Slightly unsteadily, Marie stood up. Jade smiled took Marie's hand and kissed her on both cheeks.

She was an attractive Caribbean girl, skinny, wearing a tight tee shirt and shorts. She poured herself a large shot of vodka and took it down in one. Marie guessed she was younger than Danielle.

"Ganja time!" Danielle opened a cupboard and bought out a large bong. Marie hadn't seen one before, but said nothing, watching as Danielle set it up. She took some marijuana out of a resealable bag, broke it down into small pieces, packed tightly it into the bowl and put the mouthpiece between her lips.

The large comfortable cushions were on the floor next to the walls. Jade and Marie sat together resting on the wall, Danielle facing them on the the other side in charge of the bong.

Marie watched her lighting the contents, sucking hard as the smoke passed through the cooling water up the pipe through the mouthpiece into her eagerly awaiting mouth, then deep into her lungs. She held it there for almost thirty seconds and slowly exhaled.

"Yours babe."

"It's my first time. Do I just suck, how much?"

"My god, you are a babe. Jade, show her..."

Jade took the mouthpiece, sucked hard, inhaled deeply holding her breath for almost as long as her sister. She slowly exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. Again she filled her lungs, held it in, and exhaled slowly. She passed it to Marie.

She wrapped her young lips firmly around the mouthpiece, closed her eyes and sucked hard and inhaled as much as she could. The smoke was cooler and less harsh than through her glass pipe and there was more of it. Learning from Jade she held the smoke in as long as she could, and slowly let it out. She did it again. It felt good.

Completely relaxed she was starting to enjoy the evening.

She felt a hand gently squeeze through her tightly fitting tee shirt, her still tender but erect left nipple. She looked round... it was Jade. It felt good. She was starting to feel slightly stoned.

"Nice..."

"More?"

Marie wasn't sure. This was very nice but where was it leading?

Danielle had re lit the bong. She passed the mouthpiece to her. She sucked hard filling her lungs to overflow, held it in until she was almost gasping for oxygen and released a huge cloud of smoke. She passed it to Jade who eagerly took her turn.

"OMG -- this is good" Marie slurred..."

She was now starting to get stoned, very relaxed, happy and becoming very horny.

"Let's go next door and play my beautiful sexy stoned babe?"

"Mmmm, yes, anything."

The girls walked unsteadily into the darkened bedroom.

Jade and Danielle undressed. Marie sat on the side of the bed, completely stoned, very horny, turned on by the sight of Danielle's powerful beautifully toned body.

She felt her tee shirt being pulled over her head. She heard Jade's voice ...

"Omg sis, she's beautiful -- look, they're perfect."

Marie slid her jeans off, leaving just her panties. She sat upright against the bed head, her eyes struggling to focus. She was feeling inexplicably happy and horny.

Slowly she slid down the bed head until she was lying flat on her back, eves closed her head resting on the pillow. Suddenly she felt soft lips sucking of her erect nipples. The sisters were on each side of her, each on a breast. Although they were still tender it felt so good. She was out of control ... in paradise

The words just came out..."Mmmm, my babies -- suck my milk, my sweet milk."

And they continued sucking like babies at their mother's breasts. In their stoned state they were in a different world...

After a few minutes Danielle sat astride Marie, her left nipple brushing against Marie's lips.

"Suck me now babe, I'm your mummy, suck me hard."

Marie's lips devoured her large erect nipple. She sucked like a baby. Danielle was gasping, getting moist between her large muscular legs, more and more turned on.

Jade was now on all fours kissing and licking the inside of Marie's legs, slowly working her way up to her thighs. Danielle was astride Marie, having her nipples sucked, her large ass exposed. Jade was now level with her sisters tempting ass. This was too much! She raised her head level with her sister's lit, wet her tongue, and put straight into her sister's hole. Danielle jerked. She wasn't expecting this, but it was good, very good as her sister's tongue penetrated deep into her hole while Marie sucked her breast.

Danielle lowered herself to Marie's lips and kissed her. She felt Marie's tongue force its way between her lips deep into her mouth. Jade had removed her tongue and was now working her way up between Marie's legs. She licked teasingly around her clit and Marie was gasping in anticipation. This was an unbelievable combination of sensations -- stoned, being kissed by this so sexy woman, now Jade licking around her clit.

Marie came with a long and noisy orgasm.

"Now finish me babe".

Danielle put her clit over Marie's mouth.

"Lick me Babe."

She carefully lowered her clit to above Marie's mouth; Marie tasted Danielle's juices, licked her clit until she was ready to cum, entering her deep with her tongue. Danielle cried out as she came.

Jade was still unsatisfied she pushed Danielle off and sat astride Marie, lowered her clit to Marie's waiting lips. Her juices tasted different but Marie still loved it. She licked her clit until she was screaming, ready to cum and in went Marie's tongue, bringing her to a noisy orgasm.

"A cigarette?" Marie really needed one. "Yes, pleeese....OMG, what happened?"

They lit up. Danielle opened a fresh vodka bottle and filled their glasses and they all downed in one.

"Did you enjoy that babe?"

Marie paused and thought about the last two hours. Another new experience, but should she have done it? ...

"Was I ok?"

"More than ok babe. Welcome to the family".

"How much for the ganja?"

"We shared -- twenty euros, ok?' Marie opened her bag and paid Danielle.

* * * * *

The following morning she was up early. An expresso and a cigarette and she was off to the morning lecture. In the afternoon she studied. The course was quite straightforward, nothing too challenging.

She decided to have a quiet evening in, watch a film on Netflix and relax with a few glasses of wine.

* * * * *x

One of Chantal's father's business friends in Monaco ran a high-end club just off Casino square. It catered exclusively for wealthy clients including racing drivers, celebs, an assortment of very rich politicians and tax exile businessmen. A hugely expensive place to live in it was a money no object environment.

He had a problem. His venue was hosting a big fashion event that evening and three of his bar staff had texted to say they were sick. He knew Chantal was staying in Monaco that night, that she had some experience of bar work in her father's restaurants...he wondered if she could work for him behind the bar that evening. The pay was generous, tips on top. Chantal agreed straight away and arranged to arrive an hour before for some training.

She wore a very expensive, simple but beautiful tight fitting black cocktail dress that her father bought for her when she helped him host the opening of his own Monaco restaurant. She accessorised it with typical French chic. She looked good ...and she knew it.

It was a luxuriously set up club, very comfortable, low lighting, cubicles where clients could just talk, drink and relax. There were also some locked private rooms that only experienced staff were allowed to serve drinks in.

The club started to get busy after 10.00. She recognised several of the guests from the media and show business. She couldn't keep her eyes off one of the celebs, a very attractive lady in her late forties who had been in a long running American series, one which was continuously being repeated in different languages all over the world. Although she was speaking to people all night she seemed to be on her own.

Just after midnight the owner, George, quietly approached Chantal.

"Chantal, can I ask you a big favour...you can say no if you want?"

"Sure..."

"The lady over there in the dark blue dress...she would like to buy you a drink."

Chantal realised this was the woman she had been watching.

"Me? Why... who is she?"

"Jennifer Armstrong the actress."

"Omg -- and she's gorgeous. Who is she with?"

"By herself. Treat her nicely ...she's a good client with lots of influential friends."

George took Chantal over, made the introductions. Jen kissed Chantal on both cheeks.

"Thank you for joining me, Chantal."

George took them and took them over to a comfortable cubicle in a quieter part of the club. On the table was a bottle of very expensive Crystal champagne.

"I think we both noticed each other. You are incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you... can I call you "Jennifer"?

"Of course Chantal, my friends call me Jen".

She poured two glasses of perfectly chilled champagne.

"To us!"

Chantal was surprised. They had only met a few minutes ago. She noticed how Jen was looking at her and she wondered where this was leading.

"Tell me about yourself Chantal. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No". She wondered if she should say more...

"Me neither, guys are so much trouble."

Chantal knew where this was leading, "True, nothing but problems".

"You have a girl friends then?"

"Yes."

Jen gently rested her hand on Chantal's upper leg. That felt nice. Chantal rested her hand on top of Jens's. A waiter refilled their glasses. Chantal was ready for a cigarette but there was a no smoking rule in restaurants and clubs in Monaco. So was Jen.

"You smoke Hun?"

"I'd love one but ...."

"We can smoke in one of these rooms." She stood up and pointed to a door with keypad on it."

"That's a relief".

She took Chantal's hand, went to the door, put a code in and the door opened. The room was softly lit in a dusky green and pink colour scheme. On one side of the room was a comfortable settee and on the other a large bed.

In the privacy of the private room Jen knew what she wanted. From the moment she had spotted Chantal across the bar she had lusted after this beautiful young French girl, so different to the typical brash wannabes in her industry.

She took out her cigarettes and offered once to Chantal. "We can smoke whatever we want in here honey".

They lit up, both relaxed, inhaling deeply.

"That's better...you're so sexy and beautiful Hun".

Chantal was getting turned on by the older woman. Her well toned body was similar to Marie's but more developed. She was really attracted to her...but what about Marie?

She felt Jen's lips against hers. Chantal gave in. An experienced lover Jen instinctively knew how to excite Chantal. They kissed, their tongues eagerly exploring deep into each other's mouths. Chantal was out of control. They quickly undressed and snuggled up together under the bedcovers. This was so good. Chantal was already wet between her legs.

For the next hour and a half Jen led their lovemaking, skilfully playing her young lover like a musical instrument. Chantal had been taken over, had three explosive orgasms and was now lying quietly on her back. Jen, almost insatiable, had cum four times. She was very happy gently kissing her lover, running her tongue along her young lips.

"You are a beautiful, exciting lover. Thank you..."

Chantal wanted more. She had never been with an experienced older woman before.

They got dressed and hugged.

"Next time I'm in France I'll contact George and maybe we can meet?"

"I'd like that."

Jen left the room and joined her group of friends.

Chantal returned to serving at the bar.

The bar closed at 3am. George went over to Chantal.

"Thanks, she absolutely loved you. I think you'll be seeing her again. I'm embarrassed by this, but she left you a very generous tip. I told her it wasn't necessary, but she insisted".

He handed over the envelope. In it were twenty fifty euro notes and Jen's business card with, "You are very special. Contact me any time, love Jen xxx".

Chantal was surprised then smiled and thanked George. She had many of her father's business instincts. She also knew that there was only one person in her life and they would be together the next evening.

Tired she returned to her father's flat and slept until mid morning. They left for Paris at mid day arriving back at her apartment in Paris eleven hours later.

On the way back she texted Marie "Back at 11.00 tonight. Coming over tomorrow morning? Missed you xxx"

"I'll bring lunch. Need your body and lots of xxx".

At 10.00 the following morning Marie put on her tight blue mid thigh dress, sheer grey stockings, a dark blue thong but no bra because her nipples were still tender. In reality her firm young breasts needed little support. Her long straight brown hair looked perfect. Her heels matched her bag. She looked in the full length mirror -- she felt good, very good.

She wished she hadn't been with Danielle and Jade, but what was done was done. She just wanted to make love and be loved by Chantal. This was who she cared about.

Stopping at a supermarket she bought two chilled bottles of Chablis, Chantal's favourite white wine, stopped at a Japanese take away and bought a traditional bento box full of assorted sushi.

Chantal thought carefully about what she should wear to tempt her young lover. She settled on a tight short black soft leather mini-skirt that reached half way down her thighs, a white low "v" cut tee shirt, a black bra just visible through the thin fabric subtly complementing her black leather skirt. Her sheer skin colour tights and her black 4" Jimmy Choo shoes completed the picture.

She felt ashamed and uncomfortable about succumbing to Jen, but she had been set up by the club owner George. She had been put in an impossible position, but should she have enjoyed it so much? Marie was who she wanted to be her lover and her partner. How she was looking forward to holding her tight, showing her how much she cared...

When Marie arrived and Chantal let her into the apartment emotions were running high. Both were both suffering feelings of guilt, but the cause of their guilt and how bad they felt about things had intensified each girl's need for the other

As they hugged and kissed

Chantal was so happy, "I missed you so much. Just wanted you...and for us to make love."

Marie was filling with emotion

"Me too," a tear ran down her cheek, "Don't leave me alone again, please."

They sat together on the comfortable settee

"I won't..."

Marie lit two cigarettes and passed one to Chantal. They inhaled deeply and relaxed. Chantal put her arm around Marie's shoulder. Marie rested her hand on her lover's mound.

Chantal couldn't control her words, she just had to say it,

"I love you so much ...just want to be with you all the time, more than girlfriends, as a couple"

"As partners...us together?"

A surge of pure happiness but then sorrow filled Marie's body. She put her head in her hands.

"I'm not sure you'll want me. I made a bad mistake while you were away. I'm so ashamed..." She started crying. "I think I ought to go."

She stood up.

"I'm sorry, I've got to go, sorry, sorry".

Chantal realised something had gone badly wrong. She wasn't about to give up. She wrapped her arms around her lover. Marie continued sobbing. Tenderly, lovingly she stroked her hair.

"I've been unfaithful".

Chantal froze. "Let's sit at the table and talk about this". Chantal listened silently as Marie poured out her heart. She stood up to go again, but Chantal stopped her.

"Sex is only a physical means of expressing yourself. You had sex with Danielle and Jade. You didn't make love; that's different. When we make love we are expressing our feelings towards each other through sex, and we can do this in many ways. Sexual exploration is exciting, but when we make love it's wonderful and very different because it means something much deeper."