An Innocent in Paris Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantal had a dilemma. Should she tell Marie about her experience with Jen? If she really loved Marie was committed to her and wanted her as her lover and partner she had to be open.

"Now it's my turn." They held hands across the table. Chantal told all.

By the time Chantal had finished, Marie knew that she wanted Chantel as her lover even more. This was it...

"What has happened isn't important. We are what is important. I love you so much. I don't know what you've done to me, but I just want you, to be with you, to make love to you for ever "

She paused, smiled knowingly, "You weren't proposing to me were you?"

"Yes."

She leaned over and softly kissed Chantal on her lips,

"I love you and the answer is yes!"

The girls hugged, holding each other tight.

"Baby girl, I love you so much, but we must think about what happens as we meet other people. You are only eighteen and I'm twenty-two. We'll come across more Danielles and Jens. What are we going to do?"

Marie didn't know what to say,

Chantal continued, "We are together, a couple, committed to each other, more than just girlfriends, lovers and partners, but we mustn't put each other in a cage. We should both be free to have other friends, either individually or as a couple, but we should never risk our love or hurt each other.

Marie thought about it. She did enjoy being with Danielle and Jade, but she still returned to Chantal.

Marie spoke quietly, "I just don't want us to lose what we've got. If we're going to meet other people, can we do it together?"

"Sure, no secrets. Sex is sex, love is love. Let's do things together, have fun, even adventures together.

Marie was uncertain, "OK, I think so..."

"If we bought each other matching love rings everyone would know we were a couple. Would you wear it?"

Marie felt a rush of happiness. She wasn't expecting this

"Yes, every day...for ever."

"Champagne for the new couple?"

"A real couple?"

"Yes."

A for ever couple?"

"Yes, for ever."

"Mmmm, yes." Marie's eyes watered with happiness and emotion.

The girls raised their glasses, "Girlfriends, partners and lovers." Their glasses met.

Hand in hand they went into the bedroom, quickly undressed and snuggled together in the soft warm bed. Full of emotion they held each other tight. How good their bodies felt together. For the next two hours made love. Together was where they belonged.

They lay facing each other. Marie's hand wandered up to her lover's left nipple. She squeezed it gently, then harder.

"We are still going to do... things?" She squeezed Chantal' nipple hard, "Like this..."

Chantal winced, "And more. We've only just started".

As she spoke she felt Marie's other hand between her legs. Suddenly she felt her clit being massaged, slowly at first then faster and faster.

"Omg, I'm cumming again!" Another orgasm filled her body with pure pleasure.

Marie smiled, "Hold me tight." As their bodies again became as one Marie whispered, "Tell me you love me again."

"I love you beautiful lover, partner. You're mine."

* * * * *

When Marie checked her phone there was a text message, "You ok sexy babe? Want to make some big money with us? Danielle xxx".

She showed the text to Chantal. They agreed the wording of a text back to Danielle.

"Hi Danielle -- Thanx for the offer - now in relationship with Chantal. Could we be friends? Xx"

Later that afternoon Chantal received a text from her father

"Been invited for long weekend in Monaco on Dmitry's yacht. Leave Friday, back Monday evening on his private jet. Interested? Bring Marie. X"

Chantal explained, "Dmitry's a Russian oligarch friend of my father's. I've met him once. He's got a lot of property and some nightclubs in Moscow and St Petersburg. He's also got one of the biggest yachts in Monaco and some unusual friends. There are all sorts of rumours about his businesses. It would be an interesting weekend..."

Marie needed no persuasion, "Let's go".

Chantal replied to her father's message. He confirmed that a chauffeur would collect them from her apartment next Friday at 8.00am, flying in a private jet from Paris De Gaulle airport to Nice. From there a helicopter would take them to and land on Dmitri's yacht's helipad.

* * * * *

To be continued...