An Innocent in Paris Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantal was curious, "What's inside the mystery safe?"

Chantal opened it.

"Babe, look what's here..."

Inside were two silver boxes, one larger than the other. The small one was identical to the box on the plane. Chantal opened the larger box and inside was a transparent resealable bag containing... cannabis. There was also a grinder, papers, filters and a small bong. Next to

"We're in luck babe!"

She knew what to expect as she opened the smaller box. In it was a bag containing white powder.

The girls changed into their bikinis.

In her bikini Marie looked beyond good. The bikini top only just contained her beautifully shaped full breasts. Her strong perfectly curved thighs were incredibly provocative. Having dark almost flawless skin she radiated pure natural beauty and needed very little makeup. Her long straight brown hair completed the picture. She looked stunning.

"Let's find the action, babe." Chantal was ready to party.

They heard the pool bar before they found it. Around twenty people were gathered around the bar, talking and laughing just having a good time. There were mainly Russians, Americans and French, iand Dmitri who was talking with Chantal's father Laurent.

"Ah., here are my girls." They kissed on both cheeks in the traditional French way.

In his early fifties, Dmitri was a charming host. He ordered champagne for them and introduced the girls to several of his friends around the bar. They were Russians but all spoke good English. At the other end of the bar Chantal was surprised to see her father's friend George, the club owner she met on her last visit, talking to the actress Jen Armstrong who George had introduced her to. She appeared to be with a well built, very beautiful, sexy looking, dark skinned woman, probably in her early forties

Jen had noticed Chantal and Marie. She knew they were together as George had told her in advance. What she hadn't expected was to see such a beautiful unspoiled English girl, her long brown hair framing her almost perfect features, her perfect young body and her full breasts....

"George, Chantal was amazing, but she is an absolutely dream. We want her."

George knew he had done well. Jen was a good client.

As the champagne flowed Marie started to relax. Chantal was deep in conversation with a very beautiful Russian girl; Marie was happy just enjoying her champagne.

Jen was becoming impatient. This young girl was perfect, too good to risk losing to another guest.

George wandered casually over to Marie, "Hi, you must be Chantal's friend Marie? I'm George, a friend of Chantal's father."

"Enchantée George, yes I'm her girlfriend."

"Let me introduce you to Jen. She's an old friend and I think you'd find her interesting to talk to."

He took Marie's hand and took her over to Jen.

"Jen, meet Marie, Chantal's girlfriend."

"Hi sweetheart! Dmitri told me Chantal was bringing a friend... I'm Jen.... nice to meet you Marie!"

"Hi Jen...good to meet you too". Marie wasn't sure how to handle this situation...

"You're a very beautiful young lady Marie. Chantal is a lucky girl."

Marie was getting embarrassed. She could understand how Chantal had been attracted to her. An older woman, she had definite sexual magnetism.

"Let me introduce you to my friend Talia." She called her over and introduced them. "Talia is from Rio de Janeiro. She's very big on Brazilian television -- their leading television presenter."

Talia smiled as Jen put her arm around her, "She's just been voted the country's most popular television personality...and she's very, very sexy."

A long dark haired 5ft 6", well proportioned with full breasts and a seductively curvy butt, she exuded confidence and raunchiness.

Marie was surprising herself by getting turned on by the conversation. She took her cigarettes out of her bag.

Jen put her hand on Marie's arm, "I've got something stronger in my stateroom..."

Talia smiled, "Would you like to join us Marie?"

Maria didn't want to leave Chantal, "And Chantal?"

"Sure, see if she can join us."

Rather than like a jealous partner interrupting her girlfriend's conversation with the beautiful Russian girl, she texted, "In Jen's stateroom with g/f and smoke??? Come up when free xxx."

The stateroom was skillfully decorated in dusky pinks and soft blues, luxuriously furnished with plush settees, a small bar and a king size bed.

Talia jumped onto the bed, "C'mon Jen, let's have the goodies."

"Help yourself babes," Jen opened a wardrobe and took out a large ready loaded bong. "Start here or straight into the blow or the ice?" She put a small silver plate with on top of the bar. On the plate was a small mound of white powder. Marie hesitated; she wasn't sure what to do next. Her body was getting excited. She knew where this was leading; she hoped Chantal would arrive soon.

"Marie, sweetie, you first...."

This was Jen testing her. She didn't know what to do next. In her eighteen sheltered years she had never been prepared for this. She decided to stay with what she knew.

"The bong please Jen."

"Good start sweetie".

She sat down next to Marie and put the bong on the floor between the two facing settees. She wrapped her lips around the mouthpiece and sucked hard as she lit the contents of the bowl. The smoke bubbled through the water into her mouth. She inhaled and slowly released a cloud of smoke. She took another hit and passed it the nozzle to Marie.

Marie took two long hits and passed it to Talia. What she didn't know was that there were different strengths of marijuana. Moments later she was in a very high and happy place and started giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Take it easy sweetheart, it's very strong." She rested her hand on Marie's firm thigh. "You're young to be smoking this".

"Mmmm, too young..." But it felt very good.

Marie wished Chantal was with her. She felt Jen's hand moving up the inside of her leg. Her stoned young body was enjoying it.

Talia put the nozzle between her lips and took three long hits, filling her body with the addictive smoke. She smiled contentedly and started rubbing her mound.

There was a knock on the stateroom door. Jen got up, opened it. It was Chantal.

"Come and join the party... your girlfriend's having a ball already! Meet Talia - she's my friend from Brazil."

Chantal sat next to Talia. Immediately she felt the warmth of her.

Chantal took two hits. Yes, it tasted different to usual and almost instantly she felt its effect. She closed her eyes, enjoying the experience and felt Talia's arm around her.

"How is it honey?"

"Good, good, good." Chantal looked across at her lover who was in a happy daze. "And what are you doing to my babe?"

"Just making her happy." Jen wanted Chantal's babe, this beautiful unspoilt English teen.

"Is Jen making you happy, babe?"

"Mmmm, yesss...." Marie felt Jen's hand back between her legs. It felt good.

"Let's enjoy it babe...enjoy..." Chantal was stoned.

Jen was ready "Are you as sexy as your beautiful girlfriend sweetie?"

Marie smiled, "Yes..."

She noticed Talia and Chantal walking towards the stateroom door.

"We'll be next door -- will you be ok babe?"

Marie was stoned slurred "Ok".

Jen closed the blinds and turned on the subdued light.

"My god, you are so beautiful sweetheart."

She kissed Marie on her lips. This was making Marie so horny. Their tongues passed through each other's lips exploring deep into each other's mouths. Jen gently bit Marie's bottom lip; Marie gasped, her body tensing. She did it again but a little harder. Marie started breathing heavily...Jen let go

"So, you like a little pain sweetheart."

Marie was stoned, confused and didn't know what to say. She just whispered "Yes."

"Let's see those beautiful firm breasts." Jen undid the top of Marie's bikini. "You're a lucky girl, they're perfect."

Jen took her bikini off then removed Marie's bikini bottom.

"Would you like something nice to make you feel really good sweetheart?"

"Yes...please."

Jen went over to the bar, took some white powder out of the silver plate, and put it on the glass counter top. Using a credit card, she divided it into four lines. She rolled a dollar bill into a tube. She was ready.

"Come here sweetheart." Marie came up to the bar, "Have you ever done this before?"

"No..."

"Watch me". She put the tube far up one nostril, blocked the other with her finger, put the other end on a line... and snorted. The powder filled the top of her nostril. She repeated on the other side.

"Your turn sweetheart, but just do one line to start with".

Marie put the tube up her nose. Jen held her hand and guided it higher. She lowered her head. Jen put her finger over Marie's other nostril. "Now, mouth closed, breathe in hard...snort!"

Marie did as instructed. The white powder landed high up her nose. There was no turning back.

Jen knew it would take a few minutes for euphoria to start.

"Come to bed sweetheart" The crawled into the warm bed. Jen slid down the bed and wrapped her lips around Marie's breast. She sucked. Marie was in paradise. The cocaine was starting to fill her young body with euphoria. This was sooo good. She had never felt like this before. This was a new world and she didn't want it to end.

Her nipples seemed to have increased sensitivity. The more Jen caressed her nipples, her tongue massaging the so, so sensitive tips, the stronger the sensation. Pleasure, euphoria, a kaleidoscope of new sensations caressed her needy young body. While still on her breast, Jen moved her hand down to Marie's mound, gently massaging it, her middle finger moving tantalisingly towards her clit. She stopped, "Suck me sweetie, suck my juices."

Marie was desperate to cum but Jen wanted her fun. "Get your sexy mouth between my legs..."

She threw of the covers. Marie moved to the 69 position; Jen opened her legs wide and raised her hips. Marie's soft lips found her moist vagina. She tasted the warm juices. Running her tongue around the edges of the vagina, carefully avoiding her clit, she instinctively started to tease Jen, who was now completely at her mercy.... Sealing her lips around Jen's vagina she sucked hard, then gently, slowly at first, then a little faster; how she loved the taste of her flowing sex juices. Jen cried out, the cocaine and marijuana working together, her body in a powerful overpowering high, now being led to new levels by this amazing young girl.

Marie let her tongue stroke Jen's clit. Seconds later Jen screamed as she reached a huge and long climax, her body shaking uncontrollably.

She lay there exhausted. Nobody, male or female, had ever made her cum like that.

Marie needed a cigarette. She took the pack out of her bag and offered one to Jen. They lit up.

Marie inhaled

"Your girlfriend is very lucky."

Jen squeezed her erect nipple as she kissed her on her lips.

Marie gasped, "Yes."

xxxxx

Although she was nicely stoned, Chantal wasn't completely happy leaving her lover with Jen. Although they had agreed they could "play" as long as they both knew and were happy with things, she felt a pang of jealousy as she entered Talia's stateroom. She also felt a strong attraction to this sexy older woman. Her incredibly sexy, large, curvy seductive butt, the large perfectly shaped breasts, those full, compulsively sexy lips waiting to be entered, were all turning her on.

"Welcome to my world honey". She closed the blinds and turned on a small table lamp. The room was identical to Jen's, warm and intimate.

Chantal looked at Talia, this voluptuous sexy woman...and she wanted her. There was so much to explore in her gorgeous full body. Talia looked hesitant, as if she didn't know what to do next. Chantal took the opportunity.

"Love your beautiful sexy curvy body..." She kissed her on the lips. Pulling her close, she felt the older woman's full breasts against her. It felt so good.

"And now I'm going to undress you." Chantal was on a roll; now she was in charge. She quickly unclipped Talia's bikini top and let it fall to the floor. She peeled her bikini bottom over her large curvy butt and pulled it down her legs until Talia stepped out of it.

Chantal quickly took off her bikini.

"I need something..." Talia turned her back as she went to the bar. The sight of her butt was too much for Chantal to resist. She went up behind her and wrapped her arms around Talia, each hand cupped over her full breasts. She slowly massaged each nipple. Talia gasped in sheer pleasure. As Chantal massaged her nipples she kissed the back of Talia's neck, slowly squeezing her large erect nipples more firmly.

"Oooh yess, yess, yess..." Chantal squeezed as hard as she could; Talia was enjoying it. So was Chantal, especially as she could feel Talia's beautiful huge butt rubbing against her pussy.

By now the high from the marijuana was starting to fade. Chantal took out two cigarettes, lit both and gave one to Talia. On the bar was the usual silver bowl with a small mound of white powder. Using a credit card Talia made two lines of powder on the glass top.

"Dmitri only has the best, so one line at a time."

Chantal had a problem. If Talia knew she'd never done coke she'd be treated as an inexperienced young girl. Right now she was in charge, and she had plans for the next hour...",

Talia rolled up a fifty dollar bill, but it up her nose and snorted hard. Then she passed it to Chantal who nervously accepted it. Making sure it was still tightly rolled she pushed it as far up her nose as she could, lowered the end to the powder, blocked the other nostril with her finger, and snorted her first line. Nothing happened; she felt almost relieved. She continued smoking her cigarette while she examined the contents of the case.

It was as if something was rising within her. She was starting to feel very good. Her mind was clearing. Now she could feel the effect of the cocaine.

"OMG this is amazing." She could feel a moistness between her legs. Talia was now hers, under her control, to do as she wished. First she would explore her excitingly curvy, sexy body...

Talia was ready. Chantal got into the large soft bed; Talia followed.

"Coke ok honey?"

"Yes, very."

Lying snugly facing each other in the warm comfortable bed, Talia was huge turned on by this beautiful young French girl. Chantal was lusting after Talia's very full breasts. Suddenly it happened. Talia rolled on top of Chantal, on her elbows, one full thigh between Chantal's legs. Their lips met, then their tongues entered deep into each other's mouths. Their erect nipples touched their sensitive coke filled bodies producing a surge of excitement..

Talia was hugely aroused. This is young girl was so beautiful, sexy with a perfect body. Chantal was so turned on by this big woman. Her large but perfectly toned thighs, her breasts. She pulled one of the breasts towards her, fastened her lips around the perfect erect nipple and sucked like a baby. Talia gasped and felt the moisture building at the top of her legs. Chantal sucked harder and opened her mouth wide to get more of the breast into her mouth. As she sucked her tongue played with the large erect nipple. Both women were groaning with pleasure. The powder was doing its work.

xxxxx

Jen knew Marie was still unsatisfied. Marie was still on top, her needy clit just inches from Jen's lips. Her hands on each side of Marie's firm ass, she guided her down until her lips met Marie's vagina. She only had to lick her clit for a few seconds and Marie groaned as she had an explosive climax.

She lay down beside Jen, pulled the covers back over them and snuggled into the older woman.

"Sweetie, you're amazing. You're so good and so sexy. You're beautiful."

"Mmmm, you're nice."

Jen wanted more. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on by another female. Her breasts waiting to be enjoyed... the temptation was too much. She moved down the bed. Her lips found a nipple and sucked it, gently at first, then more intensely. This was so satisfying. Stroking her young lover's butt, she ran her fingers over its perfect full shape.

Marie sighed happily as Jen massaged her butt -- it felt sooo good. As she moved her hand lower and lower, closer to the teen's slit her middle finger started to explore deeper.

Soon her finger found a slightly raised area; it was her hole... Marie thought Jen was going to continue to her clit, but instead she felt her rim being massaged...and she was enjoying this new sensation. As it continued she felt her hole being entered by Jen's finger, gradually at first...

"You ok Sweetie?"

"Yes."

This was different and felt very, very, good. And it got even better as Jen's finger entered further and then fully into her body. She started to move it in and out like a male organ making love. Marie gasped with pleasure. Jen carefully pulled her finger out of the teen's butt, put two fingers tight together, wet them with saliva and slowly coaxed them into her hole until they were completely in. Again she moved her fingers with small strokes, in and out...

"Oh my god, this is good..."

Marie could feel an uncontrollable surge of excitement taking over her body. This was a completely new sensation and she liked it. She needed to cum...and seconds later she cried out as she did.

She lay exhausted. When she opened her eyes, Jen had removed her fingers, was smiling, leant over and kissed her on her lips.

"I think you enjoyed that sweetie. Was that your first time?"

"Yes...that was sooo good."

"Sweetie, you're so young and innocent...and very beautiful."

"Could I have a cigarette please?" Marie really needed one. Something didn't feel right. The euphoria was fading and she was feeling stressed. She quickly put the cigarette between her lips, lit it, drew as much smoke into her young body as she could, held it in so that the nicotine could do its work and calm her stress. She repeated it several times.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Jen noticed the change.

"I just feel rubbish -- I'll be ok,"

"You're coming down from the coke. We need a top up. Come over to the bar with me." Jen took her hand.

"You do it this time. Then you'll know for next time. Just one line each."

Marie took a small quantity of the powder from the small silver plate and using Jen's credit card carefully made two lines.

"Is that ok?" Marie needed reassurance.

"Perfect. Now take a line sweetie and you'll feel better."

She tightly rolled up the dollar bill, pushed it up her nose as far as she could, a finger on her other nostril, lowered her head and snorted the line.

Within seconds she was feeling better.

xxxxx

Having pleasured herself on Talia's breasts Chantal gently moved the heavy woman from on top of her. As she lay naked on her back Chantal marvelled at her mature but seductive body.

The breasts, her flat stomach and the large, flawless thighs hiding a full and very well proportioned butt.

She could smell the juices coming from between Talia's legs. Moving down her body she moved them apart so that she could get her head snugly between inside. Talia raised her butt, squeezing her thighs together. Chantal wanted to taste her. As her tongue explored around the older woman's vagina greedily licking her dry it found her large erect clit. As her tongue touched Talia tensed. Chantal pulled back and continued licking around her vagina. Again, she teased Talia as her tongue lightly touched her clit. Talia was getting desperate, but Chantal wasn't ready to let her finish.

Her tongue still busy between her legs, she moved her left hand up Talia's body, onto one of her large breasts. Her fingers found the erect nipple. She squeezed it hard. Talia gasped as the unexpected pain confused her senses. Chantal sealed her mouth over her vagina, her tongue avoiding her clit, and sucked hard. At the same time she was squeezing the nipple in a vice like grip.