An Innocent in Paris Pt. 04

Story Info
A young student in Paris enters a dangerous new world.
9.7k words
4.65
9.8k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

AN INNOCENT IN PARIS PT. 04

This the story of a gorgeous sexy but inexperienced young English teen girl encountering the many temptations of life in France. There are references to her new smoking habit and the darker side, so she apologises if this isn't for you...

The story so far... (better if you start at Pt 1!)

Marie was a young student from Exeter, England, about to start her degree course at the Sorbonne University in Paris. A county (state) level tennis player at home she visited the university's tennis club. There were unexpected consequences.

Still a virgin at eighteen and in the first week of university life, she encountered a whole new world. In just a week she lost her virginity to Jerome, made love to Chantal and that was just the start...

Chantal, the secretary of the University Tennis Club had invited Marie for a trial game that Marie won easily. They ended up in the club bar and over the next couple of hours they drank far too much wine for Marie, and in an alcoholic haze she invited Chantal back to her apartment.

She was getting inexplicably aroused by the gorgeous Chantal.

They drank more, and a confused Marie could feel herself becoming increasingly turned on by the warmth and closeness of Chantal's body. By the end of the evening the very inexperienced Marie had drunk far too much, smoked her first cigarettes, and Chantal had become her first ever female lover.

The very sexy Caribbean, Danielle and film star Jennifer Armstrong come on the scene.... Why is the Russian Dmitri inviting the girls for weekend in Monaco, on his yacht?

The girls plan to exchange rings as a symbol of their commitment and their love for each other.

But is this wise...?

xxxxx

It was almost 7am. Chantal stirred in her soft warm bed. Peacefully asleep, on her side facing her was her lover. At eighteen Marie seemed so young to be in a relationship. But did age matter? Chantal was just four years older; certainly, living in Paris Chantal had lived a very different life, but that didn't seem to matter. They just fitted together. It felt right.

Both girls slept naked; Marie's beautiful firm breasts were facing Chantal. So as not to wake her, Chantal slowly edged closer, moving down the warm bed. She moistened her lips and gently put them around her lover's left nipple. As she lightly sucked, the nipple hardened. She sucked harder like a baby on its mother's breast. Marie started to stir, realised what was happening and opened her eyes. This felt so good. She put her hand behind Chantal's head holding it tightly against her.

"Drink my milk baby...its yours". For several minutes Chantal sucked her lover's warm breasts. Then she pulled away.

"Good morning beautiful one."

Marie was soaked between her legs and looked at Chantal, "Love you so much".

They kissed, their tongues deep in each other's mouths.

"Love you too, always".

Marie got out of bed, went to the kitchen, made two strong espresso coffees and bought them back to bed. She took two cigarettes out of her pack, lit both and passed one to Chantal. How good it felt as the satisfyingly smoke filled her young body.

Chantal rested her hand between her lover's thighs. "Shall we go shopping today?"

"Buy our rings?" Marie felt a jolt of excitement.

"Yes." Chantal's hand moved up to Marie's breast. She squeezed her nipple hard. Marie tensed and gasped as pain and excitement filled her body.

"You like this, beautiful sexy lover?"

"It hurts!"

She squeezed harder.

"But you want more, don't you babe...you like it, you like the pain..."

"I don't know...it hurts..."

Hand shaking, Marie bought the smouldering cigarette to her lips, sucked hard, very hard, filling her body with the calming smoke, hoping it would ease the pain. She felt her other nipple being massaged, then squeezed. It continued for an eternity. The pain was unbearable...but sooo good. A tear ran down her cheek, her whole body was shaking...then suddenly it stopped. The pain ceased as she felt her nipples being released.

Relief...

"Omg. What are you doing to me?"

"Making love to you. Satisfying you..."

Chantal gently kissed her on her lips.

"And you're mine."

xxxxx

They decided to buy simple matching silver rings. They took the metro to the busy gay Marais area of Paris. In the shop there were so many to choose from, but they bought just very simple matching silver rings.

Leaving the Marais, hand in hand they walked the short distance to the River Seine. Overlooking this romantic river in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, they exchanged the rings putting them on the third finger of their partner's right hand.

Full of emotion they held each other tight.

Then they walked along the banks of the Seine, passing Notre Dame, and the Musee du Louvre, the famous impressionist art gallery along to Les Jardins des Tuileries, the beautiful riverside gardens. They reached the famous Avenue des Champs-Elysees full of elegant shops and restaurants.

In a side street found a small Lebanese café. They chose a pavement table and ordered mezes, an assortment of small and very tasty dishes, and a couple of glasses of the house white wine.

They talked about the weekend. Chantal's father had texted to confirm the pick up time for Monaco - 9.00 the following morning and that Dmitri had suggested that they should also bring their tennis kit.

"I'll go back to the flat and pack for the weekend."

"Bring something sexy. Dmitri and his friends love partying and sexy women. It'll be a crazy weekend."

"Omg -- what are we going to?!"

"It'll be fine... There'll be some local celebs. We'll stay together."

Marie lit a cigarette." Look after me..."

"Always."

When Marie arrived back at her apartment she undressed, showered, washed and dried her hair. She looked at her ring -- her lover Chantal was her partner. It felt good.

She packed her case and dressed in tight jeans following the perfect shape of her firm buttocks and thighs. A simple white tee shirt covered her full breasts. Her long straight brown hair and lightly applied make-up gave the world the impression of innocence and pure natural beauty.

Tonight she needed to make love and be loved. Already excitement was filling her demanding young body as she wondered what Chantal had planned....

Late afternoon Marie let herself into Chantal's apartment. Dressed in a very tight body clinging short black dress with a very visible full length gold zip down the front, sheer grey tights and 4" heels, her partner was busy opening a parcel.

Marie stopped; she felt very horny. "Lover, you look sooo sexy!"

As they kissed, Marie ran her hand up her partner's tights, under her dress until she reached her mound. Squeezing her mound, she lightly brushed her finger across her lover's moist clit. Chantal gasped then pulled away.

"Later... now I've got a surprise for us."

She unpacked the parcel. It was a bong.

"A new toy for us, beautiful babe. You like it?"

"OMG yes. Try it now?"

"First, champagne to celebrate us!"

Chantal took a bottle of Cristal champagne from the cooler and filled two glasses.

Marie lit two cigarettes and gave one to Chantal, and they sat on the comfortable seat on the outside balcony, overlooking the beautiful gardens. Drinking champagne, filling their bodies with the addictive smoke and being together - life was good, very good.

Suddenly a message appeared. Marie's iPhone. It was from Danielle. She showed it to Chantal.

"Hi Marie, Chantal. Congratulations guys! We've found very easy way to make extra money. Can we meet?"

Marie showed the text to Chantal.

Chantal was curious, "We could meet for a drink... always need extra money. Good champagne is expensive and so is weed.

Marie also had a problem, "Paris is very expensive, more than I ever expected. I really need a part time job to pay for all the bad habits you've hooked me onto." She smiled and squeezed her lover's hand.

Marie texted back, "Meet next Tuesday at same café as before?"

"4.00 ok?"

"See you guys there xx".

"Are you ok with this, lover...after what happened?"

"I'd like to meet the girl who seduced my babe?"

The girls moved inside. Chantal put some water into the bong, ground the marijuana buds then packed them firmly into the bowl. As they sat down together on the settee Chantal's short black dress exposed more of her perfect stocking covered thighs.

"Ready, Babe?" Wrapping her soft lips firmly around the mouthpiece she put the flame of her lighter to the contents of the bowl. As she sucked, the buds produced their addictive smoke; the water bubbled and the cool smoke passed through into her mouth. She inhaled deeply and held her breath as long as she could, then slowly exhaled.

She passed the bong to Marie who eagerly put the end to her lips, inhaled, filling her lungs with the cool smoke. She passed it back to Chantal and the girls repeated the process. They immediately felt the start of a high; Marie knew she was getting stoned...and it felt good. And she knew what she wanted next...

She took her lover's hand and led her to the bedroom. The curtains were drawn, the room lit by candles. Several incense sticks were burning producing a slightly musky aroma.

She slowly undid the zip that went from top to bottom of Chantal's dress. It fell onto the carpet. To Marie it was surreal. She was standing there, a vision of a goddess, in a lacey black bra, matching panties, hold ups and heels. The effect of the weed was intensifying.

"You're so beautiful."

Driven by the marijuana Chantal's needs were increasing. Under her white tee shirt Marie's full breasts were ready to be loved. Removing the tee shirt, she unclipped her bra exposing Marie's perfect young breasts. Filling her mouth with as much of her left breast as she could, she sucked hard, her tongue massaging her lover's firm nipple.

The girls were in another world. Marie quickly took off her jeans; Chantal undid her bra. They fell onto the bed, Marie on her back, Chantal on top. She gripped Marie's right thigh between her legs and almost instinctively started humping her, her clit being rubbed hard against Marie's leg. Then she moved her right knee up between her lover's legs until it touched her pussy. Both girls were completely out of control and building to a climax. Marie could feel an unstoppable wave of sexual emotion building in her inexperienced young body.

Suddenly it happened. Chantal cried out as she started to cum; at the same time Marie climaxed uncontrollably, her body shaking with emotion. The girls had finished together.

They lay there quietly. They were stoned, very happy, and in a good place! The girls were thirsty...

"Champagne?" Chantal fetched the champagne and filled their glass and crawled back into bed

After a while she could sense that the combination of marijuana and champagne had made her lover sleepy. She slipped out of bed, opened a drawer and took out a pink harness and a 7" soft plastic cock. She attached the toy to the harness, strapped it on tightly, the base of the penis resting on her mound. Looking down at her erect penis she felt a surge of excitement. She'd never done this before. Was this how it felt to be a guy, able to make love deep, deep inside your partner? To be the man of the house. In her stoned state her mind was in overdrive.

She climbed back into bed. Her lover was lying contentedly on her back. It was an hour since Marie had filled her body with the forbidden smoke and she was in a different world.

"Babe, I've got a special treat for you...."

"Mmmm, what?"

"Open your sexy legs Babe".

Chantal climbed on top, her legs inside her lover's.

"You ready Babe?"

"Yesss...." But she had no idea what for...

She felt something moving between her legs. Completely stoned, she didn't know what it was. She did nothing...and was enjoying the feeling. As it moved closer to her clit she started to get excited.

Then she realised she was going to be entered. She remembered Jerome's lovemaking, how good his hard cock felt inside her. The pain as she lost her virginity, then the joy of his lovemaking.

Confused she instinctively raised her hips; Chantal slowly guided her penis into her young lover's body.

"Ooooh yessss!" The sensation bought back memories of the best of Jerome's lovemaking.

She opened her eyes and saw it was Chantal.

"Lover, please, more...more...more!"

As she continued making man love Chantal reached down and their lips met. Their tongues entered deep into each other's mouths. Marie could feel her body tensing, building to an orgasm. Her lover sensed this and entered her even deeper and faster. Marie cried out as she reached the heights of a huge and endless orgasm. She lay there panting.

Chantal kissed her on the cheek "Beautiful babe."

Full of emotion, Marie whispered, "Beautiful lover."

Chantal gave her much needed cigarette.

xxxxx

A black Mercedes with darkened windows drew up outside the apartment at exactly 9.00am. It had Moscow registration plates. The journey to the Paris Le Bourget airport VIP PrivateTerminal took forty five minutes. The girls were met by a uniformed hostess.

"Good morning ladies. My name is Svetlana. I'm from St Petersburg. I will look after you on your journey. Anything you need, anything at all, just ask. Please follow me..."

With no formalities Svetlana took them straight to the Russian private jet that was parked next to the terminal.

It was like entering a luxurious living room. No rows of seats, just luxurious cream leather chairs with seatbelts discretely concealed for take off and landing. There were very expensive black and chrome designer tables. At the far end was a well stocked bar.

"If you want any drinks, anything, please ask. The bedroom is next door."

They entered a dimly lit bedroom containing a king sized bed.

"This is for if you are tired". Svetlana smiled.

The engines started and the jet started to taxi.

"Please take a seat and strap yourselves in for take off".

This was completely outside Marie's experience; she was starting to realise that there was a very different world to be explored. As the luxury jet accelerated down the runway and left the ground, she felt Chantal's hand resting on hers.

"Can I serve you ladies drinks, Russian delicacies, anything you wish? You are allowed to smoke."

"Some champagne would be fine -- do you have Cristal?" Chantal was trying her luck...

"Certainly Madame, we have the Louis Roederer Vintage...a glass also for your friend?"

"That would be fine thank you."

Svetlana placed a low table in front of the girls and put a silver tray on it containing two glasses of champagne, some very expensive looking chocolates and a small silver box.

Chantal sipped her champagne; Marie opened the silver box. In it was some white powder.

"What do you think this is?" Marie was curious.

Chantal knew straight away, "Don't touch it, Babe. Keep away from it. It's bad for you and you can get hooked".

Svetlana strolled over and smiled, "It's a present from Dmitri. He's a considerate host."

"Thank you Svetlana - that's very good of him." Chantal squeezed Marie's hand firmly.

Once Svetlana was out of earshot Chantal whispered," It's cocaine -- have you ever used it?"

"No, never".

"Me neither..."

Svetlana re-appeared with a tray of cigarettes, cigars and a gold lighter.

"Do you ladies smoke? I have Russian cigarettes. most of the European and American brands and a selection of cigars in the humidor."

"Do you have a mild Dominican or Cuban cigar?" Again, Chantal was trying her luck...

"Sure, let me bring you a mild Dominican Ashton Cordial. And one for you Marie?"

"No thanks -- I'll stick to my own cigarettes." She put one between her lips, lit it and inhaled deeply. That was better -- she hadn't had one for at least an hour.

Svetlana cut the end of the cigar. Chantal bought the flame to the tip, drew hard and filled her mouth with the smoke. Marie was fascinated and becoming a little turned on. In her sheltered life she had only seen guys smoke cigars, and now her partner had a smouldering cigar in her sexy mouth. She put her hand on Chantal's leg.

"OMG you look sexy...."

As the girls relaxed and smoked Svetlana re-filled their glasses. By now, just half an hour into the flight, Marie was getting very hot as she watched her partner doing such a "guy" thing. Chantal noticed.

"What's wrong with you Babe?"

"You're turning me on."

"By doing a guy thing, smoking a cigar?"

Marie paused, "I guess."

"Mmmm, you liked being whipped and beaten, my cock making love inside your beautiful sexy body, me being a guy smoking a cigar. My precious, sexy, always horny, beautiful babe...."

xxxxx

They were twenty minutes away from Nice Airport. They flew along the coast, past St Tropez, St Raphael and Cannes. As the jet approached the airport to land, Chantal squeezed her lover's hand until it landed safely and taxied to the private terminal.

As they exited the jet, they felt a blast of warm air. Very hot weather had been forecast for the weekend. Svetlana led them across to Dmitri's helicopter. A porter transferred their luggage.

"Welcome to the beautiful Cote d'Azure. It is only short ten minute flight to Monaco and we shall land on the helipad on Dmitri's yacht."

This was Marie's first time in a helicopter -- another new experience.

She wondered what Dmitri would be like. And how did an eighteen year old girl from a town in rural England end up in the South of France, in a private helicopter, flying to an oligarch's yacht with her girlfriend lover? A month ago she was a virgin, obsessed by tennis, uninterested in sex.

Her first time was in Paris with Jerome, then Chantal. Why was she always horny? Once or even twice a day she wanted Chantal to make love to her, exploring, experimenting. Last night's lovemaking was the best ever -- she loved being penetrated by her lover's new toy. And the marijuana.... she wondered what the forbidden white powder on the plane would have been like.

Dmitri's yacht was anchored just outside the main Monaco harbour. The helicopter circled and gently landed on the helipad. Waiting to greet them was Dmitri.

"Chantal, Marie, welcome! It's so good to see you again Chantal....and now introduce me to your beautiful friend!"

"Marie is my partner. She is from England studying at the Sorbonne."

"And I hear she is a very good tennis player?"

"That's how we met".

"We are members of the Monaco Tennis Club -- excellent very fast clay courts. Some of my other guests play so perhaps we could have few friendlies?"

"Definitely -- l need some practice". Marie was up for it.

"I can promise you that...Svetlana will show you ladies to your stateroom."

The yacht was huge. Designed to take up to fifty guest, it was three hundred and ninety feet long with six decks. It had a pool, jacuzzi, swimming platform, cinema and a nightclub. It was typical of high end Russian design -- creative, high quality, money no object luxury.

"This is your stateroom ladies. The bathroom is through that door and there are two safes in this wardrobe, one for your valuables and one... for your enjoyment! Just here is a small humidor stocked with a selection of Dmitri's favourite cigars. It's ok to smoke anything anywhere on board, but please use your discretion when we're in port.

"Dress is completely informal -- dress as you wish. Most of our guests are at the pool bar or in the pool. It's on level three. Come along when you're ready and I'll introduce you".

Marie was starting to relax. "Thank you for looking after us Svetlana."

"It's my pleasure Marie, Chantal."

Svetlana left the cabin.

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers