An 'Innocent' Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Jessica said, sounding a little unsteady on the phone.

"Luke, you know you told me something that I must never repeat. Have you made three pre-emptive strikes?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetheart."

"Do you think...?" Jessica said, giving the phone a loud tap with her fingernail.

"There's a chance of anything happening," Luke said vaguely and his girlfriend giggled.

* * *

Brian and Susan Cousins and their two daughters Maybell and Skye and son Leon watched in awe from the veranda of their suburban family home as Jessica raced down the steps and across the lawn to snaggle Luke as he stepped out of his work vehicle and she kissed him so aggressively.

"Wow, she's really got the hots for him," said Skye.

Dinner went well and afterwards completing clearing away and switching on the loaded dishwasher, Luke said a little sadly, "I guess sex is out for us tonight?"

"Perhaps not, I'll talk to mum. This has never been attempted before but there's always a first time. By the way, congrats on becoming a legend of dealing with those three Arseholes also involved in blowing up the town statue. Their double-cross ended up getting you a longer prison term that warranted. Tonight's newspaper's headline in three particular injury incidents is 'Police Are Baffled'. The Police believe the three injury-inflicted accidents are connected but have been unable to uncover a signal clue. The three victims refused to say anything and the sole possible suspect provided nothing to assist the Police in their investigation."

Grinning, Luke said, "Jessica, have you ever thought about applying to immigrate to Australia? I'm seriously thinking about it with sunny days and beaches, beaches, beaches."

"Ooh, that's appealing. When?"

"As soon as we can. Those three Arseholes, as you call them, are likely to try to nut out a counter revenge attack on me, which means it will be best for me to disappear."

"Great, we could get immigration forms tomorrow. But what about your conviction and imprisonment?"

"No problems. I qualified to an award in gallantry in the Middle East and asked our Colonel instead of that award, could I get my conviction expunged completely from all records. Two weeks later, he announced that something like expunging would occur. Instead of the gallantry award I would be presented with a lesser bravery award because the Army wants to release details of the story behind that award to the new media and to have it placed in Army archives."

"For heavens sake, Luke, tell me what you did? Gallantry means you did something heroic to save other people's lives."

"That was all done and dusted three years go. So many awards were being made at the time, mine was considered an 'also ran'. I have copies and the citation I let you read soon. If I attempt to tell it, you'd accuse me of playing it down."

Walking to the TV room where the family was seated, Luke thought Jessica had forgotten what she was going to asked her mother. But when they settled, her mother asked, Luke would he like to stay the night with Jessica?

He gave her the thumbs up and said thanks Susan.

She clasped her stomach and cooed, "Oh, my goodness. You are sound capable of being very romantic, which is perhaps surprising coming from a former Army killing machine."

Before the family had time make an outcry about this, Jessica diverted them by saying, "Hey guys, I bet you didn't know Luke won a bravery award while serving in an intelligent unit, which means a spy unit, in the Middle East three years ago."

An uproar commenced, with everybody urging Luke to tell all.

The End

12