An Innocent Wife's Downfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jones watched the woman's face change. It started off with a great deal of shame and emotional pain, but soon turned to lust. He knew she was enjoying his cock. It's not that she wanted to fuck him, but her body was reaching pleasure from the coupling in spite of the fact that she was being forced against her will to do it.

Mr. Jones brought one hand between their bodies and located Jane's clit. When he began rubbing it, Jane's eyes got real big and stared at him in shock. But she kept moving up and down on his cock, and he kept rubbing her clit. Soon he felt her fingernails dig into his shoulders and then she began moving up and down so fast that his finger lost contact with her clit. Jane let out a moan, and her body came to rest. She had climaxed.

Mr. Jones waited for Jane to open her eyes and then he saw her blush when the recognition came to her. He told her to continue, so Jane once again began fucking him. Mr. Jones had waited for Jane to climax, but now only wanted his own orgasm. He grabbed Jane's buttocks and guided her up and down his cock. He forcefully pulled her down onto his lap, jerking his hips up while holding her in place. Then he erupted.

Jane sat on her husband's boss' lap feeling his hot sperm enter her pussy. She felt so violated, but was even more disturbed that she had climaxed. Jane felt Mr. Jones' cock throbbing inside her, spurting sperm into her. Although she had been forced to do it, it was still adultery. Thankfully she was on the Pill.

Jane sat in embarrassed silence while Mr. Jones recovered from his orgasm. She felt his cock shrink and then slip out while she sat on his thighs. In her spread position, Jane immediately felt the sperm leak from her gaping pussy as soon as the cock vacated it. But she was afraid to move, not knowing how her blackmailer would react. Only after Mr. Jones opened his eyes and smiled at her did he push her off his lap to the side.

Breathing hard, Mr. Jones said, "I'm glad we came to an agreement. As long as you continue to please me your husband will stay out of jail."

Jane watched her husband's boss put his clothes back on and stand up. She sat on the couch, not even thinking to cover her nudity. After all, she had just fucked the man and he had cum inside her. What difference did it make now if he saw her naked? Without uttering another word, Mr. Jones put the manila envelop into his briefcase and walked out of the house.

(TO BE CONTINUED...!)

12