An Instagram Nightmare

Story Info
A kidnapper finds his next victim on Instagram.
21.2k words
4.72
29.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found her on Instagram months ago. Annie Rodriguez is the definition of beautiful. Five foot, Six inches, and long shapely legs. Big round tits, and a thick fat ass. She's got olive, tanned skin that goes wonderfully with her dark brown hair and big amber eyes.

Her full lips curled into a smile that could charm the pants off any man and her pinchable cheeks and button nose made her standout everywhere she went. I never directly followed her, but I kept track of her after that. Annie posted all kinds of photos of herself.

Working out at the gym, eating at different restaurants, and on vacation with her friends and family. She also did live streams where she talked to her followers about her day and they gave her donations to talk back. She was healthy, happy, and the attention she got from her online presence allowed her to open up a few side businesses as well.

She made enough money from it all to afford a nice little apartment in the downtown area. It's was a lovely life that Annie had built up for herself.

I couldn't wait to bring her down a peg.

I started by stalking her posts and looking for anything she frequents. There were two options that stuck out. A park she claimed to run through everyday, and a coffee shop that she went to every morning. Both looked like a good chance to get a look at her so the next morning I headed out.

I made sure to leave a half hour before her posts usually went up so that I could get there early and find a good perch. At the park, I waited around for a while near the entrance but she never showed up. Then I went to the coffee shop and waited for a while there too. I was about to give up, when finally the door opened and in walked the little starlet.

Annie walked up to the counter, oblivious to the world around her and spat out her order in a bitchy tone. The guy at the counter made her drink and she snatched it from his hands and left. She tossed a bit of change on the counter

as she went. The clerk scrambled to look it over, but realized too late she was short.

He started to call after her, but she was already gone. I stood up, walked over to the counter and pulled a twenty from my pocket. I gave it to the cashier who was bewildered, and then told him to keep the change and have a good day.

He called out his thanks as I left.

From the entrance, I followed Annie a few blocks back to a small apartment building. I watched her go inside, and then looked around. The entire street was filled with small commercial buildings, but there was a little bar across the way that I ended up heading inside.

I sat near the window and ordered myself a Corona. There was no point in getting drunk, but a little bit to wet my whistle wouldn't hurt. I drank for an hour or two before a ping on my phone alerted me to Annie's whereabouts. She was doing a livestream from home.

I sat there, drinking my beer and watching the young beauty push out her breasts while engaging with random chatters. She told them about her run, and some boring story about a guy she met while doing it. Then she talked about spending time at her favourite cafe. She claimed to be there for over an hour working on her new book.

The donations rolled in as she thanked each of them by name and walked over to a white board positioned behind her. She would bend over in an exaggerated way to write their name, showing off her big round ass in her tight leggings. Her

pussy lips just faintly visible beneath the fabric.

My cock strained against the inside of my jeans, and I had to contain myself as I thought about ravaging her sweet body. I finished the last of my beer and let the livestream continue playing on mute as I crossed the street into the apartment building.

As I entered the twin set of doors, I noticed a young woman sitting behind a tiny pressboard monstrosity reading a novel. Above her was a sign that said reception. I walked up to the woman, and casually asked about the novel she was buried in. I hoped a bit of small talk would put her at ease and I was right. She began telling me about the plot which was some convoluted science fiction story that I immediately tuned out.

I waited for her to finish and then told her how awesome it sounded. I kept prodding her about the novel and her love of science fiction for a few more minutes before "remembering" why I had stopped to talk in the first place. I asked her if she could tell me which apartment Annie Rodriguez lived in. I gave her an excuse about being an old friend there to visit her, but forgetting the number.

I made a big show of how embarrassed I was, and she was quick to comfort me while looking for the number. "She's up in #303", she told me without any hesitation. I thanked her profusely for the help and asked again about the store where she bought her book. It really sold the image in my mind.

I then headed off and took the stairs up to the third floor. I pulled out my phone to check the livestream, and saw that Annie was still yakking away. I went up to her door and took a few pictures of the hallway. I noted that there were security cameras, but they didn't seem to be on. There were no lights on them, and they didn't move at all.

I took the stairs up to the roof and spent a little while hanging out watching the livestream. After about an hour and a half, I went back downstairs and said goodbye to the desk clerk. I noted that there weren't any video feeds near her, and there didn't seem to be a security office in the building.

They were most likely fake cameras that didn't record anything, and even if they did, I knew where they were now and could avoid letting them see my face. She happily waved as I walked away.

That night I gathered a few supplies to enact my plan. A couple of homemade lockpicks, a black mask and dark outfit, a bag full of party favours, a small knife in a sheath, and several lengths of rope. I also had a few releasable zip ties and a ball gag so I could quickly secure her.

I put it all into a large duffle bag and then tossed a leather hood in for good measure. I packed the duffle bag into a blue cargo van that I had bought a few years prior. That night at midnight, I took my van and parked a few blocks away from her apartment.

I waited until there was no one else around, and then I got dressed. I slipped out of the van and into the streets. My heart pounded as I stalked toward her building, and then up to the side entrance. The door was locked, but a quick tangle with my lockpick was enough to change its mind.

I quietly entered the building and avoided the cameras while making my way up the stairs. On the third floor, I made sure that no one was around before I crept up to her door and quietly unlocked it.

I slipped inside and closed the door behind me. Gently creeping, I headed down a hallway and passed a couple of doors on my way. I stopped to check them out as I went. There was a kitchen to my right as I entered, and a small dining room to my left. There was also a closet near the door.

The short hallway from the door ended in a living room with a couch and television in it, and two sliding doors leading out to the balcony. To my right was another hallway. The first door in it was a second entrance to the kitchen and then three more doors loomed at the end of the hall.

The door on the left led into a spare room with a computer on a large desk and a white board behind it. It was her streaming room. The door on the right led into a small bathroom. The final door in the middle was locked. I opened it using my picks, and then cracked the door open just a peep.

Her room was painted a dark blue colour. It had a window on the left and two doors on the right. One door was swung open. It was dark inside, but I could make out another toilet. I assumed it was an ensuite bathroom and looked at the other door. It was made of a lighter material and seemed to be positioned on a track.

I figured it was a closet and ignored it. Along the wall to my right as I entered was a dresser and mirror combo with a desk beside it in the corner.

In the middle of the room is a large king sized bed. There on top of the bed, just under the covers, was Annie sound asleep. Her breasts heaved up and down with each breath. A fire burned in me thinking about all the things I was going to do. I closed the door and quietly went back to the entrance of her apartment.

There I laid out a few tools from my bag, specifically the zip ties and gag. I attached the gag's straps to my belt, and then took a tie in each hand and put the rest into my back pocket.

I crept back down the hall to her room and slowly swung the door open. I inched inside at a snail's pace and made my way over to her bed. She was lying on top of it, the covers pulled back just enough to reveal her upper body. Her hair was strewn about, and she snored loudly.

Her cutesy pajamas were opened wide in the middle, exposing her tits to the night air. I gently took hold of her wrist and then waited a moment. When she didn't wake up, I started to slowly manipulate her arms behind her while rolling her onto her stomach.

Once I had her there, I pulled both hands together and ziptied them loosely. I then pulled back the covers and did the same to her legs. Securing them at the ankles and knees.

This was going perfectly and I couldn't believe it. I started to take the gag off my belt but fumbled with the catch. While I struggled with it, I must have nudged Annie and stirred her awake. She soon realized someone was on top of her and then started to buck.

She even went to scream but before she could, I got the straps undone and forced the large red ball behind her teeth. She grunted and struggled while trying to escape her bonds. I took the opportunity to tighten the ties and then started feeling around her body. Her ass was nice and firm as I squeezed it.

After groping her cheeks I reared back and let a resounding crack ring out across her ass. The little slut moaned loudly. I then placed my hands on her hips and continued tracing my fingers up her rib cage until I reached her breasts. I grabbed hold of her chest and gave her tits a good kneading before taking her nipples in between my fingers.

I rolled the little brown nubs around until they were nice and hard. Then I pinched them roughly, and gave them a little tug. Annie screeched behind her gag as her chest pressed forward trying to relieve the pressure.

Annie was in a full on panic, yelling out as loudly as the gag would allow and twisting every which way. I let go of her nipples and wrapped my hand around her throat, cutting off her air until her struggles died down. Then I loosened my grip. "You're going to be a good girl and if you are, I'll let you go at the end of the this. Got it?", I tried to make it sound as menacing as possible to avoid any delay in getting my dick wet.

Annie hesitated for a few moments but then nodded her head. "I'm going to leave the room for a minute to get my supplies, you better be quiet, or I'm going to spank you raw when I come back." I turned the lights on as I left her there with the threat, and made my way out of the room and over to the tools by the front entrance.

I took the entire bag with me back into the room and found Annie there, sitting upright on the bed, trying to undo the ties holding her wrists.

She started to apologize through the gag, but I ignored her and grabbed a handful of her hair. I set my bag down on the bed and then pulled her over my lap as I sat down on the edge. I took the knife from the bag and showed it to her. Her eyes grew wide as her lips started to tremble.

Tears began streaming down her face then she started begging me not to hurt her. I pushed her forward onto the bed and began cutting away her pajamas, starting from her neck. I sliced through the material on her back all the way to her ass. Then I split the material running along each of her arms.

Her pajamas started to fall away, and I went to cut away the rest of the bottoms. Annie struggled to keep her balance on my lap the entire time. Once she was naked and wriggling on my lap, I put the knife on her bedstand and gave her right nipple a good pinch, taking pleasure in the whine she made.

Her sweet pussy called to me, so I threw her onto the bed, and rolled her onto her stomach. I then pulled her ass up and into an arched position. Taking my place behind her on the bed, I licked my lips before diving into her honey pot. I suckled at her gently, and then circled my tongue around her clit for a few moments.

Her arms tried desperately to break free of her bindings, and I could hear her pleading through the gag. Teasing her entrance caused Annie to moan and tremble. The feelings stirring inside her were too much for her to bear. As I worked her slit with my tongue, Annie couldn't even find the words to ask me to stop.

I let one of my fingers find its way to her pussy and then I started to tease her some more. First one finger then two. Soon she was trying to reach behind her. Trying to grab at my head while babbling at me through her gag. It didn't matter what she did though, because my goal was to make her cum, and after a few more minutes of teasing her cunt, she did.

Annie's legs spasmed, and she collapsed forward onto her side. Now that I had her distracted, I took the ropes and tied her elbows together behind her back. I released the ziptie and retied her wrists too. I then did the same with her ankles. The tie around her knees got removed without replacement. Now that she was nice and secure, I stopped to take a look around her room.

The room was pretty much spotless, aside from some clothes in a laundry basket near the door. There was also a mess of make-up products on top of her dresser. Her phone was on the bedstand nearby so I picked it up and tried to unlock it. Just my luck, the dumb slut didn't password protect her phone.

I opened it up and started flipping through her photos. It was mostly filled with selfies of her. "Time to give her portfolio some variety" I thought to myself. I then opened up the photo app and went back to the bed.

Annie was still lying there in bliss when I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head up. I told her to smile and used her phone to take a photo of her orgasmic face. I then dropped her back onto the bed and took a few more. One from a few feet away, capturing her beautiful curves from the side.

Another was taken from behind, showing her pussy juices running down her legs. While she recovered, I stopped to look around her room for a while and found a marker on top of her dresser. I flicked the cap off and then approached her head. I rolled her onto her back and pressed her throat into the mattres, choking her slightly.

Then on her forehead in big bold letters, I wrote the word "SLUT". She glared at me and tried to spit at me through the gag. I released her throat and grabbed her chin, licking the ball before teasing her, "You taste delicious". Annie squirmed a little in my grip before I let go. I grabbed her by her shoulders and rolled her onto her stomach.

Then I made my way to her ass. Looking down at her peach shaped rear was like looking at a piece of heaven. All I wanted to do was stuff my cock in her and coat her insides.

Her big beautiful cheeks were smiling up at me, so I wrote the words "ANAL WHORE" across them. Each cheeck had one word, and then I drew an arrow near her cunt and wrote "CUM DUMP" next to it.

I tossed the marker to the side and went to play with her pussy again for a few moments which prompted another flurry of grunts. "Calm down you horny little slut. You're going to have my cock in you soon enough. You just have to be patient." I emphasized my words by slapping her left ass cheek as hard as I could. Annie started to cry harder than before, and her struggling got weaker.

I got her phone back out and took a few more photos of the bound influencer. Her reddening ass cheeks, her wet ass pussy, and a couple of nice portrait shots of her lying against the bed. I made sure to get shots of all her fresh markings and the words on her face, ass and pussy. Then I played an even nastier trick on her. The night before, I had created a private onlyfans account for her and now I used her phone to sign into it.

I uploaded the photos to the account with her full name in the post titles, and then showed her them. As far she knew, the posts were public. Her eyes were practically popping out of her head as she started sobbing. I went to the bedstand and set her phone down on top of it.

I walked back over to Annie and leaned in close. "You and me are going to make an entire album to remember tonight by." I whispered the words directly into her ear. "You'll even get to make a few bucks off it, and then you'll finally be what you always wanted to be." I took a moment to let my words sink in, and then slowly and clearly whispered "A good little whore."

She got extremely upset at the word whore and started to protest much harder. I grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her toward the end of the bed. Once it was close enough to use as anchor, I sat on her legs. I untied her ankles and retied each of them to a corner of the bed. When I pulled the ropes tight, her legs were spread as wide they could go.

Then I finally stood up and stripped down. The second I pulled my boxers down, my cock sprung free from its fabric cage, and pointed in the direction of Annie's cunt. I jumped onto the mattress behind her and lined my prick up with her slick lips. She tried to struggle, to tell me to stop, but the second I plunged inside her, the grunting stopped.

She started babbling incoherently and each thrust took her further away from sanity. I wrapped my fingers over her mouth and lifted her upper body off the bed so I could have more leverage and really let her have it. I pumped away at her cunt for several minutes, slapping her ass after every couple of strokes and twisting her nipples at random. Her fat tits swayed with the motion.

The only noises in the room were the two of us grunting in near unison, the clap of my hips slamming into hers, and the squelching sound her cunt made every time my cock entered her. I continued pumping away until I felt my balls tighten. Using my grip on her mouth, I forced her head back while I gave her ass one final smack. My hips shook and I thrust as deep into her as I could.

The horny little slut came a second time when my hips slammed into her for good. Annie collapsed completely into the bed, and I let myself lie on her back, smothering her with my body. While we lay there spooning, I licked a bead of sweat that was dripping down the back of her neck and then kissed the back of her head. I slipped out of her and got her phone.

I zoomed in close on her pussy, still dripping my load out onto the bed, and snapped a couple of photos. I went around to the front of her and snapped a few photos of her crying face too.

Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks were flushed and tear stricken, and the ball gag was coated in her saliva. As I lifted her head up by her hair, drool stretched from her mouth to a pool down on the bed. She silenty glared at me in defiance so I smushed her head into the spot on the covers for a moment.

She couldn't breathe against the mattress and started struggling as hard as she could. I let her struggle until she started weakening before lifting her back up. She gasped through her nose. I continued to hold her there while I took a final photo.

Then I looked deep into her eyes, "I'm going to take this gag out, and you're going to suck my dick until I'm hard again. If I feel any teeth, " I reached over to the bag and retrieved the knife. I got it out of the sheath and flashed it in front of her face again menacingly, "Things won't go well for you, got it?" Annie was terrified as she nodded her head.