An Instagram Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her. "What do you mean, sir?" she asked. I started off simple, "Go back there, and explain to them that when they donate, they get to put one word in the donation and a body part". Annie nodded her head. "You're going to write that word on the body part they indicate, but make it clear your pussy and tits are off limits."

"You might be banned from livestreaming for a while, but for a slut like you there better ways to make money. Just don't spoil the goods for free".

She smiled up at me slyly, and then asked if that was all. "Yes Cock Hole, it is. Now get back to work!" I told her, spanking her ass as she turned to leave. She gave me an excited, sultry look and then went back to her stream.

Annie explained the new rules to her chat and within thirty minutes she was covered from head to toe, in different insults. "Slut", "Whore", "Bitch", "Cum Dump", "Fuck Toy". When she finally waved goodbye to her stream, she looked like some kind of trashy new age goth whore.

I ordered her to go and clean herself off and then went to her bed to wait. She went into the shower and left the door wide open. She was probably hoping for another soapy session.

I ignored it and got the final hurrah ready. I went through my bag and found the zip ties, the hood, the red ball gag, the egg vibrators and butt plug, and the big black dildo. I laid them all out on the bed, and I waited until I heard the shower turn off. Then I grabbed the zip ties and stood outside the door, off to the side. When Annie came out of the bathroom, wrapped in her towel, I rushed forward and grabbed her from behind.

I pulled her arms behind her back, and let the towel fall to the floor, exposing her naked body to the air. She tried to ask what was going on, but didn't resist me. I soon had her hands zipped behind her back and grabbed her by her wet hair and dragged her over to the bed.

I threw her down on top of it, and quickly secured the ball gag in her mouth. Annie lay there looking up at me with her big round eyes, and I reached down to caress her face. She tried to plead with me through the gag, but I ignored her and went back to work.

Flipping her over, I grabbed her ankles and forced them together. Zip tying them, I let them fall back down onto the bed and reached over to Annie's cunt. I fingered her for a few minutes while she squirmed. She panted and moaned into the gag and her hips bucked. I slipped them out and left her humping the air.

My fingers shot forward and wiped the rest of her juice over her lips. She grunted at me, begging me to answer her. I got the dildo from the bed and rubbed it along her pussy lips to get it lubed up. Once it was good and slick, I slowly pushed it into her and told her to hold it there. She clenched her legs together.

The vibrators were next. I started with the anal plug. That one seemed to really get Annie going. I repeated the process, scooping up her cum and using it as lube. The plug took longer to fit inside her, and she moaned a lot more with the insertion.

Once it was done, Annie lay there silently on the bed, trying to deal with all of the sensations running through her mind at the moment. Heading over to the bedstand, I got the tape and a drink of water. I thought about offering her some, but then I'd have to take the gag off and I didn't want to.

I went back over to Annie and rolled her onto her back. I then reached down to her tits and played with her nipples until they were hard. I taped the two vibrators to her, and then did the same to her clit. Annie was crying a bit now, her pleading had turned to babbling and she was desperately trying to rub her legs against me.

I guess she hoped it would make me reconsider. It wouldn't. I got the hood and went to her head. I kissed her forehead and then leaned in to whisper into her ear, "I'm going to go now, but before I do. You're going to make one more video for me. I'm going to tie your feet to the bedframe, and then I'm going to set up your phone to live stream to your account." I told her.

Grabbing the rope from my bag, I went ahead and began binding her ankles, below the zip ties. "For now it's still private, so the only person who can see it is me, but that's going to change when I get home. In forty minutes, when I make it back to my computer, I'm going to make everything public, and there will be no turning back for you." I finished securing her ankles and then used the other end of the rope to pull her toward the end of the bed.

I began attaching her to the bed frame and continued, "As soon as I leave, I'm also going to turn the vibrators up all the way. Your job, little Cock Hole, is to get yourself untied and end that livestream before I get there. If you do, I'll leave you alone forever, and you can change the password and close the account.

If you don't, I'm not only going to make it public, I'm going to come back for you, and next time I'm taking you home with me." I tugged the tie tight, and looked over my work. Annie lay there on the bed, her arms secured behind her back, her legs zip tied together and tied to the bedframe.

Her head was covered in a black leather bondage hood that read "IN TRAINING" over her cheeks, and her lips and cheeks bulged around a large ballgag that was visible through the hood. Around her neck was a black leather slave collar.

Her hard brown nubs each had an egg vibrator taped to them, and her pussy and asshole were both stuffed with toys. Just for good measure, I got another length of rope and wrapped it around Annie's waist. I then threaded it through her legs and tied it off to the other side.

I took the excess and repeated the process back and forth effectively securing the vibrator in place. Annie squirmed, and protested through her hood, but nothing she did was effective. Just as one final bit of mercy, I loosened the zip ties enough that she would be able to worm her way out of them eventually.

Then I got her camera and a tripod attachment she had in her streaming room and set it up so that it was ready to capture her struggle. She twisted and tugged at her bindings while I worked, and I had to contain myself.

All I wanted to do was to fuck her ass again, but after yesterday and this morning, my balls were empty. It was better to just savour all the great material I had created and let her go. I made sure that I had sent all the videos and photos from her phone over to mine, and then I finished setting it up.

I hit start stream and then quietly slipped out of the door, carrying my tool bag and Annie's cute little teddy bear panties. A souvenir to remember her by. I then pulled my phone out and turned her vibes up to half and left. I put her keys back in the dish in the dining room, and left through the front door. I even stopped to relock the door using my picks. Lucky her.

As I left the building, I made sure to say hi to the young woman at the reception. I chatted with her for a few minutes and then headed home. When I arrived in my apartment, it had been about an hour. I expected to see that Annie had already freed herself and turned the stream off.

I put all my things away and then grabbed a beer from my fridge before sitting down in my favourite chair. I kicked my feet up, sat back, and opened the live stream up on my phone. To my surprise, it was still up, but Annie wasn't tied up any longer. She was sitting on the edge of the bed masturbating in front of the camera. She had the dildo in her right hand and was using it to gentle fuck herself.

Her other hand was holding up one of the vibes near her clit. Every few seconds she would alternate between touching the egg to her clit and just hovering over it. The sensations seemed to be driving her mad because it was like she had to pull it away. Intrigued, I used my account to type in her chat, "Who said you could play with yourself, Cock Hole?".

When she heard the ding, she immediately stopped and rushed over to her phone. She looked adorable reading the message out loud quietly to herself. Then she kneeled down next to her phone, crossed her arms behind her back, and looked directly into the camera.

"No one did, sir. That's why Cock Hole needs you to come back soon. Cock Hole needs to be punished, and only Sir can do it properly." her voice trembled a bit as she said it. I considered for a moment, and then typed again, "One chance. Make the account public with name "Cock Hole".

Her eyes shone with lust as she read my message. She gulped and licked her lips before speaking, "Yes Sir." She hesitated for a second before picking up her phone. The live stream went down for a few seconds, and then I got a prompt telling me there was a live broadcast on this channel.

It asked me if I would like to watch. I hit the yes button, and it took me into her chatroom again. A message read that I had entered the chat. Annie was there, bright eyed and in position. "When can Cock Hole expect to see you next, sir?"

I didn't answer her. I closed the chat and went back to my beer. Annie Rodriguez was going to be my new favourite toy, and my mind raced with all the possibilities.

End of story.