An Intense Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked a third finger into her slick hole as he spoke. His thumb rolled over her swollen pearl. Feeling fresh fluids gush from her, he pushed a fourth finger through as she held his wrist and forearm, pushing hips towards him. A surge of pleasure sent goose pimples over her stomach and breasts. "Do you understand?"

"Yes" She panted

"Tell me you understand" He worked his fingers, before his knuckles slipped inside.

"I understand" she moaned, eyes closed, lips parted in pleasure

"Are you mine?" He pushed further in, his thumb rubbing her clit, his fingers massaging her soft walls. A soft cry escaped her throat and he felt her hole soften, his hand sliding further in. Her stomach trembled and her legs began to shake. "Tell me. Tell me your mine."

"I'm yours, I'm all yours" she cried as she came around his fingers, grasping his forearm, her hips rocking as she orgasmed once more.

He dropped to her chest and took a small breast in his mouth as she rode the last waves of pleasure around his arm, bucking and groaning. His fingers working continuously in the slick tunnel; searching and spreading inside her.

Emily let out a small cry as Rick pulled her nipple with his teeth, mixing small shock waves of pain in with the last spasms of pleasure.

"Oh my god" she cried out as he took her other nipple in his mouth, gently biting down until she gasped in pain. She shuddered and laughed, rolling on her side, her body curling with the aftershocks. He rose to his knees and slipped his fingers out.

"Clean my fingers" he whispered and pushed them into her still panting mouth. She took them obediently, licking each digit as he dipped them one by one past her lips. "You're so tasty." Pulling his fingers from her tongue, he caressed her breast, making them glisten with the residual wetness.

Emily opened her eyes and stretched her arms over her head, drinking in the euphoria her body felt. She watched as he studied her body, a slight smile on his lips as a calloused palm moved slowly over her breasts, stomach and hips. His thick beard was still wet from her juices, his naked chest wet with sweat and heaving from his effort.

She reached out and tried to pull him to her by the ream of his jeans. Instead, he took her elbow and pulled her forcefully to him, wrapping her naked legs around his hips and kissed her. His mouth worked passionately on hers, his hands tangled in her hair. She was so small next to him, so weak in his arms. He held her easily, in complete control. The thought made her shudder and she pressed into him, her nipples tightening as he dropped to her neck.

"Once more?" He whispered as he bent to her breast. "Can you take any more?" He sucked on her nipple hard and she felt a new rush of wetness.

For the rest of the morning they moved from the couch, to the bed and finally to the shower in a delirious passion. His cock never seeming to soften, and her cunt alway slick and eager for more. He devoured her, biting her sensitive nipples, raking his fingers across her skin. She pled and begged him, opening her hips, inviting him deeper. Time passed in moans and panting breath.

It wasn't until she felt him weaken against her in the shower, his legs spread wide holding her against the wall, did she realize he was done. His forehead resting on her shoulder, his cock softening and slipping away, he chuckled "That's it, baby. I'm done."

Exhausted and delirious, Emily lay on her bed and watched Rick towel off his thick thighs. His body was long and broad, powerful from hard labor. The tan lines and faded scares made her think of a viking, a warrior, a man who developed his body through use, not the gym. He wasn't smooth, no well define muscles corded through the skin. Instead he was broad, and hairy, with thick bulges rolling over his shoulders and chest. She noticed tattoos on his forearms, beneath the thick hair.

"How old are you?" She asked, noticing a peppering of gray along his temples.

"How old are you?" Smiling, he threw the towel in the corner. "Or more importantly, when will your husband be home?" He crawled on the bed, straddling her, and peered down with a mischievous smile.

"Tomorrow." she said softly, guilt beginning to dawn on the edge or her awareness. She turned away from him, and lay on her stomach. He began to rub her back, his thumbs pressing into the muscles along her spin. "Are you married?"

"Yes, but separated." He moved her hair to rub her neck, circling his thumbs at the base of her skull. "Let me spend the night. I'll come back late, the kids will be asleep, leave a door open. I'll just come into bed after the lights are out."

The thought of him coming to her in the dark, sliding between the sheets and taking her was so sensual, it melted something in her stomach and she smiled in anticipation. But reality won it's way back into her mind and she shook her head slightly. "Wasn't this enough."

Without hesitation he said, "Absolutely not."

She turned over, his soft cock rested on her stomach, and his hands resumed their massage on her stomach and breast. "This wasn't enough for you?"

He held her gaze for a moment, his eyes glinting and mischievous. "Not at all."

•••••

Emily poured boiling water into the sink as Josie cried and clawed at her legs. "Baby no, get back, this is hot." The baby pulled the hem of her t-shirt dress, the neck stretching low on her chest. Chelsea sat at the table singing, marking on the new table cloth instead of her homework. "Chelsea, don't do that! Get your sister!"

The kitchen was hot, sweat rolled down her chest and Josie screamed to be held. Placing the hot pot of pasta back on the stove, Emily let out a groan and flung Josie over her hip.

"It's a crazy house." James' voice boomed from the back door as he entered, jacket in hand, already loosening the straight black tie at his throat. Both daughters squealed as he gathered them exuberantly in his arms, raining kisses and coos down on their heads. He stood, gave his wife a one arm hug before striding down the hall, shedding clothes.

Soon the dinner became a dozen dirty dishes, food littered the floor and finally a silence descend on the house as Emily closed the door to the babies' room, stepping quietly away, deliberately missing the noisy footfalls through out the hall.

In the living room, James was tunneled into his work; earbuds hanging down his shoulders and laptop open on his knees. She could see the multiple windows open and blueprints with multiple red notes in the forefront.

She stepped reluctantly into the kitchen and surveyed the mess. A heat of anger rose in her throat as she began the tedious nightly clean up. Finding her phone, she plugged in her earbuds and selected a music station before realizing she had missed a text.

Rick: Thinking of you.

A sweet shiver ran down her stomach and she smiled remembering the day they shared.

James had come home a day early, arriving that afternoon to find Emily showered and still dreamy from her morning with Rick. The surprise visit helped relieve the blooming guilt she had tried so hard to suppress. Now she remembered that morning with only a vague sense of pleasure, stowing it away in her mind as a dream.

His text brought the dream to life and she smiled to herself as she went about wiping down counters. Images of him flashed through her mind; his eyes after he took the dark sunglasses off, his mouth on her breast, his chest above her, fucking her aggressively. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling her back to him, his fingers digging into her hip bones; his fingers fucking her. The memory of orgasm so intense her head spun; her back and legs tingling, her cunt aching deep inside.

She threw down her rag and quickly replied to his text: I can't stop thinking about you.

A pang of anxiety struck her soon after she hit send. It was too much, too vulnerable.

Before she could stick the phone in her back pocket, another text alert.

Rick: Meet me. Rick: Tonight.

She stared at it for a long moment.

"James, I'm gong to the store." She heard herself say, surprised she looked up and saw him take his ear buds out.

"What?"

"I'm going shopping."

"It's 8pm. What are you going shopping for?" His voice was even, but he furrowed his brows.

"I've been in this house for a week with these kids, I just want to get out, go shopping. Target closes at 9pm, I won't be gone long."

He shrugged and reinserted his earbuds "Ok." He frowned to himself, but did not look up again.

She shouldered her purse and as she walked out of the door, sent: Going to Target now, I have until 9:30

•••••

The black pickup was waiting at the end of the Target parking lot, beneath a large maple. As she climbed into the high passenger side, Rick set off just as she shut the door. The truck tunneled through an alley behind Target and found a secluded space beside a storage dock.

Shutting off the engine, Rick turned and pulled her to him, lifting her easily over the console to straddle his lap and pulled her dress over her head before she even had time to settle.

She unfastened her bra as he ran a strong flat hand over her chest and stomach, an intense hunger in his eyes. "I haven't stopped thinking about you, either."

He groaned as her bra slipped away exposing her small white breast, the nipples erect. He took them in his hands and buried his face in the soft flesh. Her fingers slipped through his hair as her hips rocked into him. Her spine tingling with his touch, her breath shuddering.

His fingers raked down her back and finding her panties obscuring his path, ripped them easily, pulling them away form her, the elastic biting into her thighs as they broke away. She gasped at the force of it and felt her wetness seep from her. Quickly he freed himself and set her onto of his swollen cock, pausing to smile up at her, his eyes flashing wickedly.

"I love you" he said as he pulled her down, his shaft slowly forcing its way into her tight hole. "I love how tight you are." He grasped her hip bones as she rocked into him, adjusting herself onto his massive member, slowly allowing it to tunnel further and further in. "I love your smell. I love your skin." He groaned and pressed his face into her arm, kissing the inside of her elbow, rubbing his face against her skin. He pulled deeper her onto his cock, desperately trying to force himself further in.

"Let me." She breathed and guided his hands to his shirt. "Take your shirt off."

As he pulled his t-shirt over his head, she lifted her knees and sank slowly on to him, adjusting her hips to allow his large penis slip further in. The tip pressed gently against her cervix, sending a shock wave through her stomach. She moaned and rolled her head along her shoulders, gripping his bare shoulders and fluctuated her hips so it probed and massaged the soft barrier.

His hand tangled in her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck. He bit the pale soft flash, as his free hand crushed her breast in a strong grip. She cried out and shuddered with the pain and pleasure of it.

"I've wanted you every second this past week." He paused only briefly between bites of her chest and neck. "Your all I've thought about."

She whispered "yes, please" between panting breaths, causing him to tightened his arms, crushing her against his chest as he drove his hips upwards. Rolling her pelvis, she felt an orgasm blossom deep inside herself, his cock rubbing forcefully against her cervix.

"I'm about to come." She mewed, lolling her head back, trying to lean away from him to let the orgasm spread through her body, but he stopped her with a vice like arm. He ran a hand over her ass cheek and pressed a finger deep in her anus. The shock of his intrusion made her jump away from him, but he held her immobilized.

"Keep fucking me, keep riding me." He commanded as he his long finger moved in and out of her ass. A new pleasure erupted and she cried out and sank on to his cock, rocking and jolting with the waves of her orgasm rolling through her back and legs.

"Come for me" he growled, sinking his finger deeper inside her "come all over my cock."

He began sucking her breast furiously, taking her nipple in his teeth and pulling it tight as the tip of his thick cock rubbed against the soft barrier of her cunt. When velvet walls clenched around him, a bestial groan came from his chest as he erupted inside her.

Freeing his finger from her ass, he pressed her hips down and pulled her head back, bucking into her helpless body, her breast bouncing into his beard and face. He growled and groaned imagining his hot ropes of come shooting into her womb.

She felt so small and limp on top of him, so frail. He could break her if he tried. He moved his hand around to her throat and squeezed, pressing his thumb over her jugular. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened and gasped and he felt a new wave of juices gush over his cock.

"We need more space" he growled angrily. "I need to fuck you better than this, you need to be plowed." He pulled her head to the side painfully, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and bore into her greedily until the last dregs of come jolted weakly from his cock.

Emily whimpered and he loosen his grip in her hair. When she dropped her head to his shoulder, he massaged the back of her neck, wondering if he had hurt her. Her hips still fluctuated over his cock, slick and dripping wet.

"It feels so good" she murmured, leaning back over the steering wheel, her head fell limply back. He ran a hand over her chest and breast, his thumb tracing her throat. Her chest was slick with sweat, the pale flesh glistening in the security lights of the alley. His hands could cover her chest, almost wrap around her waist. He felt like an animal around her, almost uncontrollable. He could smell her sweat and bent to taste her, slowly rolling his tongue over her perky nipples.

Each kiss and nip made her skin tingle, her pelvic muscles contract. She could feel the last lazily contractions of his cock inside her, and she pressed down, wanting more.

The feel of his beard on her skin, his fingers spreading over her back, his teeth against her collar bone; it all brought on more delirium. She cradled his head, running her fingers through his thick black hair.

"How do you do it? How do you make me feel this way?" She breathed in his ear, Her entire body felt cleansed, revitalized.

"I think it was the butthole" he murmured around her nipple and he felt her body shake with laughter, a soft soft sound that filled the cab.

He wrapped two strong arms around her, hands over her shoulders, his face buried in her breasts. She felt his cock stiffen inside of her, a slow steady growth climbing through her walls. Emily rocked her hips into his stomach encouragingly and moaned softly.

"Once more then?" He asked and slipped a finger back into her ass.

•••••

The Target bag swung lazily in Emily's hand as she walked up the stone pathway, using the cell phone as a flashlight. The front porch light was off, the door was locked and the house was quiet. When she turned on the kitchen light to put her things away, she found James sitting silently on the couch. His eyes hard and penetrating.

"What did you buy?" His voice was quiet but hard.

"Underwear." She let the bag fall onto the table and turned to him expectantly.

"You had to go shopping at 8pm on a Tuesday night for underwear?"

"No. I had to get out of this house at 8pm on a Tuesday night because I was going to loose my mind. When I was in Target, I decided I to buy underwear." She reached into the bag and began pulling her things out. "And a new hand lotion."

He watched her silently as she pulled the tags off, peeling the protection plastic from the crotch, and bundling the trash to together, threw them away. "I don't fucking believe you."

"I don't fucking care."

"I have your verizon password... you realize that, right?"

Emily froze, her hands still peeling the plastic cover off the lotion. "Are you spying on me?"

"Yes." He waited for her to speak, but when she did not, he simply asked "Who is Rick?" James' voice got calmer, quieter. "Are you fucking him? Did you just get back from fucking him?"

She turned to face him again, her hands letting the lotion bottle fall to the table. Her lips parted but nothing happened; no response, no breath. Her mind reeled, but she was lost for words.

James stood and walked over to her, his face a mask. "Why is it always so impossible to make things work with you? Why is it always so fucking hard?"

The words dislodged something in her brain. A tiny wedge shifted, her wheels began to turn. A hum of wiring electrified behind her eyes and she felt an old piece of wiring fall away and dissolve in the sinew.

"You're right." Her voice sounded almost robotic. "I left to meet him. I left to fuck him." She was amazed at the simple statements flowing easily past her lips. How quickly and easily the truth rolled out and left her empty inside.

"He mowed the yard last week while you were gone. Something happened. A weird animal like attraction. We fucked all morning. He gave me multiple orgasms. Deep and sensual orgasms. Something I have never felt before. I didn't know was possible." She spoke as if reciting a daily report, the words dry and even.

Confusion and disbelief ran over James' face. The monotone of her confession confused him, and he wondered if she could be making it all up, tricking him.

"When he messaged tonight, I just ... " - she shrugged - "decided to go. I wanted to feel it again. He does something to me, ignites something inside of me. I don't know what it is. I couldn't help myself, I just needed to go. I had to go." The words fell from her lips like rocks, each new truth relieving a heaviness with in her.

James was dumbfounded, his eyes stunned. He stepped back slightly, but couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"That day, the day you came home, and tonight were the only times it has happened. But I don't want it to be the last. I want that in my life. I don't think I can give it up." She looked at him pleading now, like a child worried to loose a toy. "I can't. If I do, something may die inside of me. And if it dies, it can never come back ..." she stopped herself, searching for the meaning of that statement. She had said it before she had thought of what it could mean. She thought furiously of what may die, what would never come back.

"You can't be serious." James' voice croaked from his throat. "Are you leaving us?"

"No, oh god, no." It was her turn to be stunned. Looking into his face, she shook her head. "Never, no, I love our family. I love you deeply. "

"Then what the fuck are you talking about?" He voice rose and his eyes flashed. "You can't keep fucking him. You can't just do this and come home to me."

"I don't know what this is!" She said frantically, hoping desperately he would understand how confused and stunned she was as well, but realized quickly how weak and silly it sounded. She dropped into a chair, looking up at him. "Something is wrong with me. Something is going on inside of me and I don't know what it is or what to do about it."

"You need to figure it out." James' voice was clear and quiet. His face fell once more into a mask of stoic tension.

"I'm leaving tomorrow for Dallas. Its possibly the worse time to go, but I have to. Its leave or lose the project." He sat down at the table across from her. His rigid professionalism was a comfort to her and she couldn't help but smile. Seeing this, he cringed. "Are you happy?"

"NO." She said immediately. "No, I'm smiling at you, not at the trip."

His look questioned her, but he went on. "I'll be gone for two days." He paused and met her eyes. "Will you see him while I'm away?"