An Intense Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long pause stretched between them. He watched her for any sign of comfort, but her eyes glazed over and he felt her recede into herself. The house hummed with silence. Finally she said "I want to."

The words floated through the air, drifting like smoke and lingering. James closed his eyes and held his face in his hands. A long sigh blew through his lips, deflating his shoulders. "I don't know what to say."

"Say what you mean. Say what you feel."

"What does he do to you? What about this makes you feel ... so ... " he couldn't find words but gestured to her to explain.

"I don't know. Its like body worship. It's something I've never felt. I suppose it started with chemistry, with simple attraction. But tonight is was pure worship."

"It's purely sexual?"

She nodded vaguely. "I think so."

"You think?"

"I don't know him. We haven't talked." She shrugged oddly. "There has been been no conversation."

James seemed to take a small amount of relief from that statement. A smile broke his mouth. "This is so fucking insane, Emily." He shook his head and laughed. "This is like a fucking nightmare."

"James. Have you ever done anything like this? Have you ever had any experience that you can relate to this?" She turned to him, her face intent and serious. "You travel so much. You are so handsome. Since Josie, it's been so hard to find our rhythm again. Can you honestly say to me that you were never tempted? You never gave in or tried?"

He searched her face momentarily. She held no accusation over him, no mockery. She simply wanted his truth.

"Once ... in New York. It lasted all day." His eyes fell and a rush of breath escaped him. He rubbed his face and looked at her. "I know the feeling you described. Thats why I'm scared."

"Did you think about leaving?"

"No."

"Did you want to go back to New York?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't trust myself."

They looked at each other for a long moment.

Emily nodded slightly. "I don't trust myself either."

•••••

Rick's pick up truck was 3 cars behind Emily as she pulled up to the elementary school to let Chelsea out. She watched him gather John's backpack and hand it over the seat. She watched him notice her car, smile and wave slightly over the steering wheel. She smiled back and pulled away from the school, breathing deeply. Josie kicked her seat and began to cry for her big sister.

As Emily walked back to her car through the daycare parking lot, she saw Rick's truck slowly pass. She pretended to search her purse for her keys.

The house was quiet and clean. Emily had busied herself with menial tasks, ignoring the text alerts vibrating on her phone. She turned the stereo on and up, drowning out the thoughts plaguing her mind. She never heard the door open or shut, so when she rounded the hallway to find him in her living room, she screamed.

He rushed towards her, concerned. "No, it's ok." Two large hands cradled her chin and caressed the soft slop of her neck. "I had to see you. I had to know you were ok."

His blue eyes were soft and concerned, searching her face questioningly. A thumb traced her jawline. "Why aren't you answering me? Why are you ignoring me?"

"He knows. He was checking my messages." she shook her head slightly. "I can't keep doing this."

He bent and kissed her, his hands sliding down her back and lifting her shirt over her head. He peeled his own off as well and lifted her easily to carry her to the bed. Falling over her, he began kissing her neck and chest more passionately than ever before. Her flesh pimpled with the sensation and she moaned deeply, running her hands around his shoulders.

"I love you." He whispered over her breasts. "I can't stay away from you." He moved down her stomach and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them plus panties over her hips and down her legs. He buried his face into her vagina, devouring her, caressing her sides and thighs. His beard against her skin made her giggle and squeeze her legs together, trapping his head. He pried her knees easily apart and forced them down on the bed, opening her up to him as he worked.

When she began to climax, he launched into her, thrusting deep inside of her cunt until he felt her soft barrier, and then he pressed deeper still. She let out a strangled cry and wrapped her legs around him while her orgasm quaked within her.

As she cried out for god, he bite her shoulder and pulled her hair. She felt him come inside her, the hard throbs of his cock made new convulsions shoot through her stomach, as he he groaned into in her neck . Every inch of her began to quiver and shake.

Small moans and tremors escaped her lips as he raised himself to look into her face. Still breathless and panting, he smoothed her hair away from her eyes and held her face between his two large hands. "Tell me you don't want to see me anymore."

A sob wracked her throat and she turned her face away. For a long moment he kissed her neck and shoulder, cradling her back and head in his hands. She cried softly as he spread kisses over the softest places, biting gently and tracing his lips across her skin.

The quiet ritual tore her mind in two. Laying bare and open to him was all she could ever imagine going forward. His cock buried deep inside her was all she needed, his hands manipulating and caressing her body.

But if she opened her eyes, reality would flood into her fantasy, whisking it away like smoke. She would see a baby toy, a single item of clothing. James' shirt tossed carelessly into the corner. She kept her eyes closed and felt his lips.

Pressing all other thoughts away, she melted into the sheets and allowed her skin to be her reality. She moaned and enjoyed his lips, his teeth, the tickle of his beard along her skin, his weight pressing her into the bed.

Too soon he stopped, his breath on her face. "Tell me you want me to leave."

Her eyes closed, she pressed her lips together and shook her head.

"Tell me your mine." His voice was soft gravel. She heard the slight tremor of emotion. She shook her head.

"Tell me you love me." She opened her eyes to this and found his blue eyes looking down at her with a fierce intensity

"I don't love you." She whispered.

As she felt his hand wrap around her throat, a soft dark veil settled into his eyes and he began to squeeze.