An Intense Experience at the Office Pt. 01/2

Story Info
Alone in the office with my assistant.
3.3k words
4.35
4.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers

Howdy! My name is Todd, and I have worked in the same company for over four years. My work as an accountant is relatively uniform, some would say. However, I found plenty of excellent and exciting challenges in my everyday life.

Even though most of my work tasks take place behind a computer screen and a desk, I still occasionally go outside when, for example, I have to visit customers.

I am close to turning thirty years old. Just a few more months to go, and then I can expect to organize a big birthday party for my friends and family.

During my four years at my workplace, relatively many beautiful young ladies have come and gone again. Most of them have been in their early twenties, while some of the youngest have been close to nineteen. There have been so many because they are the typical sabbatical students coming straight from high school. They are given a temporary one-year job to save money for traveling around the world or even for future studies. A few of them have continued and kept their temporary jobs, albeit with reduced hours, so they have room for studying and work.

One of the many girls who entered that way was Sara. After high school, she concluded within just a few months of her employment that she wanted to continue working in this industry. This meant that she started studying as a bookkeeper and has been studying and working on the side. Sara began two years ago and will soon finish her education. In all the time she has been here, we haven't had much contact with each other. It was generally because we did not have the same tasks. So, it's only been quick small talks between us when we ran into each other in the hallways or the lunchroom.

But a few weeks ago, I was assigned a task that was a proper crab for its size. Several other auditors had looked through things to put all the clues in place. Unfortunately, we got closer and closer to the deadline without much progress. The management, therefore, grabbed me, which was a big pat on the back, and asked me to take over the case. I had been working on it ever since and reached the point where it had to be finished.

In the middle of my work, I got word from the management that they also wanted to put Sara on the task. The idea was that she should be challenged and gain study experience. I saw it more as if the management wanted to give me an extra resource to relieve my shoulders. I gave the tasks, which, for my part, were relatively simple but which were a good challenge for her. The management thereby killed two birds with one stone, and I could instead put my focus in the right places and get the big case out of the world as quickly as possible.

It was the evening before the deadline, and I was sitting in the office deeply buried in the various papers to prepare for tomorrow's presentation.

"Hey, how's it looking?" came a sweet and familiar voice. It was Sara. She had stuck her head through the doorway to my office. I sat on the couch with my elbows on both thighs, hands supporting my head. The oval coffee table in front of me was covered by the masses of papers from my assignment and presentation.

"It's moving forward," I sighed loudly and finished with a short giggle. She read my irony immediately and came inside the door.

"How can I help?" she asked, throwing her bag on the floor and sat down beside me on the couch.

"I appreciate that," I replied, immediately setting her to work.

Sara was a beautiful young woman who had not long ago turned twenty-one. She wore a gray blazer with white stripes that matched her short skirt. Underneath, she wore a white shirt, which was the typical everyday attire in the company. Almost everyone wore white shirts, even though you were allowed to wear other colors.

Sara put her long black hair up in a bun when I handed her a stack of paper for her to get down to business. At first, the hairball was very pretty to look at. But the longer we both sat in my office lasering our asses, the looser and wilder the tuber got to look at.

After we had been sitting for several hours, it had gone up, which meant that Sara no longer had her well-groomed office assistant look. She now sat back with only her shirt and short skirt. The blazer had been discarded, while the top three buttons of the shirt had been undone, which revealed the excellent cavalcade she carried around. Unfortunately, my gaze was lured several times into the trap, casting its line of vision down upon the beautiful sight.

"Well, I want to say thank you for staying here so late and helping me plan this," I coughed gratefully when we were finally done. I had let go of the tie and unbuttoned my shirt a bit. We both exhaled in relief, looking like someone who had been in a hard boxing match as we sat like two pitiful workers on the floor of my office.

"That´s okay. Don't worry about it, Todd. I didn't have anyone or anything to go home to anyway."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Nah, don´t be."

"I'm sure you would rather have been at home instead of being trapped at work with me," I snapped back. It was supposed to be a comical comment, but I immediately sensed my self-esteem drop.

Of course, Sara would rather be at home than spend time with me. She was guaranteed only to offer her help because she felt obligated to the presentation and the enormous task. I was confident that she would be sure everything was as it should be before I went to the damn meeting tomorrow and presented our report.

"I don't know if it's true," Sara said with a sexy smile as she moved her foot towards me and slowly began to rub it up my leg. I was utterly amazed. Was she trying to send me a signal? Did she have a crush on me?

"What are you doing?" I asked, dead curious, really wanting a definitive answer. She half bit her lip, and I knew that was a good sign. But I was terrible at reading the non-verbal signals. Give me a damn straight answer, woman!

"I felt like rubbing my foot up your leg; maybe that's a crime?"

"Um, no," I answered, astonishedly lowering my eyebrows. It wasn't exactly the comment I expected, but she had a point.

"And to be honest, Todd, if you're here with me, you probably don't have anyone waiting for you either," she answered and looked at me sharply.

"No, you may be right," I replied in a low voice, ashamed of my poor loser life.

"Just pretend it bothers you, but we are the only ones left at the workplace," said Sara and then got up.

She put her hands on the floor, crawled to me on all fours, and leaned into me before finally putting her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. I kissed back, feeling her hand embrace my cheekbone, pulling me closer to her. She straddled me, and I ran my hands up her thighs, finally landing on her waist. When our mouths parted, her fingers, with her long, freshly varnished nails, found their way to the buttons of her shirt.

"Whoa, whoa, what's the matter with you?" I asked hastily, completely surprised by her escalating speed.

"Stop playing dumb. I've noticed you checking me out almost daily," she said, smirky, and continued unbuttoning her shirt until the last button was undone.

"And I who thought I was discreet," I said, making her giggle at my response. She put both hands on my jaw to pull me in for another passionate kiss. I spread the opening of her shirt, ran my hands up her sides, and found the clasp of her bra.

"Someone must be busy," she pointed out and helped me get her bra off her. For some reason, she still kept her white shirt on. Now, that wasn't nice. However, I did not respond to her sarcastic comment. Instead, I throw myself at the magnificent specimen of a pair of perfect female breasts in front of me. For good reasons, I wasn't an expert on breast sizes, but if I had to guess, she was probably an E cup.

My hands immediately grabbed the two enormous melons and massaged them thoroughly. They were nicely round and in a stretched shape that made them firm. After all, she was also quite a young girl. The nipples and the pigmented area around them were the same color as the chocolate in rainbow ice cream. At least, that was the color I was comparing it to. I thought the color was adorable and suited her young and almost innocent personality.

Her nipples rose in time with my loving touches. They tensed, became utterly stiff, and quickly ready to be both licked and sucked on.

I felt Sara's hands press on the back of my head, which I took as an open invitation. With an open mouth, I made ready and threw my face between the great boxes, which were a delight to every man. I took a deep breath and felt her body scent filling my nostrils with a mixture of perfume residue and sweat. It was a gorgeous scent that had a calming effect on me, along with her glorious body heat.

My wet tongue embraced the soft and stiff nipple, making a diligent attempt to suck it off. But it was still stuck no matter how hard and long I sucked the little meat marshmallow into my mouth. Yes, yes, I knew it was evident that it was impossible to suck so much that the nipple would fall off. In return, I thought it was a funny and cheeky thought. Besides, it motivated me even more to satisfy Sara, so I quickly dug my hands down her thighs. And rode up her short skirt so I could get to it more easily.

"Well, Sara, you're not wearing any panties," I said bluntly as my hand slipped in between her inner thighs and discovered the forbidden secret.

"Oops, I must have forgotten to put a pair on today," she said flabbily but in a bright, girlish voice that made her seem like a naive, innocent girl. I liked her acting and just shrugged my head at her.

I took a quick glance down between her legs and saw a beautiful and clean shaved pussy. Oh boy. Her labia were small and thin but still distinct enough to see their curved shape. The perineum had a healthy pink color and was well-soaked after my caring caress of her breasts. There were no loose and unnecessary skin flaps, making it easy to spot the golden dune.

"Hmm, someone seems to have been turned on, huh," said Sara, and began to make small riding movements. She was clearly alluding to the growing bulge in my crotch, which had been well and genuinely excited by the first taste of her big boobs.

"Oh yes, you can count on that," I replied quickly, making no secret of my desire for her. Sara giggled and was undoubtedly flattered by my surprising response. She unexpectedly put her lips on mine and gave me a long and intense kiss. Afterward, she let go of me again, leaving me completely speechless. I melted and felt like a high school boy in love.

The brief moment of fantasy faded away when I felt Sara's hands rummaging around my belt. They fumbled with the lock, which wasn't the easy kind to pick. But impressively, she managed to untie it quickly and elegantly.

"I guess you've tried that before," I said with a sweaty laugh, still amazed that she was better at opening the belt buckle than I was.

"Shut up and get up," she replied with a mild snort. I did as she said without protest and oversaw her as she undid my pants. They fell flat on the floor, and my underpants remained, which had been pulled up tight by the fabric of my enormous erection.

"Then there's a self-catering table," she said mischievously and playful. Her tongue was bitten lightly by her teeth as she stared almost obsessively at my deformed boxer shorts. I could sense she was trying to swallow the worst of the lustful impulses and desires flowing through her. Her thirst to sink her teeth into my cock was as evident as when a cat was playful; her pupils dilated to the limit. It was impossible to say whether it was something I imagined myself, but at any rate, I felt mega fantastic about the idea.

After I caught her half-licking her mouth, Sara gave a wiggle and immediately lifted the boxer shorts off me. My big rod gave a springy thud as it was released. Completely erect, it stared with great enthusiasm at Sara, who had the same eager intentions. She grabbed hold of it and caressed it with slow and deep strokes.

"Fuck," I moaned, having completely forgotten what it felt like to feel a woman's intimate touch. I didn't get to feel her warm and loving fingers properly before her cock-hungry mouth swallowed my meat whistle in a single mouthful. I watched every inch of my shaft disappear into her oral cavity. The smeared surface of the tongue lubricated my male sex sufficiently into the hot liquid, quickly making Sara's sucking movements smooth and supple.

"Oh damn, Sara, you're so great at this!" I exclaimed in an ecstatic exhalation and was close to melting in the knees. My hands didn't need to guide her in any way at all. They rested on their sides and were pleased with her rhythm and movements.

It had been several months since I last had sex and several days since my last masturbation. So, when the electrical pleasure signals of an incipient orgasm appeared, I was pretty embarrassed. I don't even think more than three minutes had passed.

" Sara," I said in a low and worried voice. She let go of my cock, and quickly sensed the discomfort in my tone. We looked at each other. I looked down, and she looked up.

"I'm very sorry, but I'm close to cum," I stammered. She lowered her eyebrows for a brief second as if trying to make sense of why I chose to sound so severe in my message. But when she had registered the sentence that came out of my mouth and tried to form a meaningful picture in her head, she smiled widely.

"Then I hope you can handle two rounds," she pointed out sharply and cheekily blinked one of her eyes, after which she took my shaft in her mouth again.

Sure enough, it didn't take very many jerks before I had to announce my ejaculation.

"I´m cumming!"

"Mhmm, mhmm," Sara hummed with sucking sounds.

"Oh yeah!" an intense rush of pleasure rose inside me, and it escalated at lightning speed into a tremendous and longing orgasm.

Typically, when I was sitting at home with my goofing hand on my foreskin and with toilet paper in the other hand, I couldn't fully enjoy my ending. I had to multitask and stay focused when my life seeds were sent off. They should preferably land on the toilet paper and not out in all possible directions. But this time, I could let go of all my worries.

I closed my eyes and focused on taking in the countless pleasure impulses that went through my body. At no point did I worry about the practicalities and just released all the buildup without giving the slightest thought to where my jet of sperm was being shot.

The orgasm reached its climax, and I felt the jerks in my crotch. The first shot, the second shot, and finally, the third shot as well. The flow of physical well-being quickly subsided again, sending a wave of drowsiness through my body.

"It was absolutely fantastic. I have no words," I muttered, throwing myself down heavily on the sofa. Sara had been really cunning and closed her hand around the head of my penis. That way, she got hold of all my semen in one place. Her palm, on the other hand, had been glued well by the thick mass while the fumes of my accumulated cum quickly filled my office.

"I'll be back in a bit," said Sara, and she carefully disappeared out the door while she awkwardly tried not to spill a single drop of my life seeds.

I reclined comfortably on my office sofa, with my pants around my feet and my cock fully exposed.

It was still semi-rigid. I grabbed a pack of wet wipes that happened to be on the coffee table and took out two. The first I used to dry my cock, while the second was wrapped around the first and then thrown away. It didn't turn out to be an extensive drying and was only to remove the worst aftercum residues.

"Then I'm ready for one more trip," emphasized Sara when she entered the office again. She smiled abruptly and energetically, with an energy I didn't have. I didn't even have to admit to her that the first trip had weakened me because she could clearly see it in me.

"We had an agreement," she stated, sending me a sharp look back. I nodded affirmatively and did not dare to contradict the young lady. Besides, I was quickly turned on again just by the sight of her. Her large breasts were half hidden with her open white shirt, while her short skirt reminded me that she had gone commando. Her long, loose hair, which had become a bit frizzy, made me light up. She was definitely ready for a good round.

"I know," I answered back and pulled my trouser legs over my feet so I could remove the trousers entirely and not be restricted in my movements. When Sara saw that I was up for another round, she moved her cheeky ass back to me and the sofa again. In the meantime, I found my wallet in my trouser pocket and pulled out a square plastic pocket. She straddled my lap, and we kissed each other with intense and whimsical tongue movements.

"Oh, damn, I like that, Sara," I whispered slowly into her ear as her lively hands began to fumble with my semi-flabby member.

"At least your sexy friend is ready," she then said playfully and looked at me with a cheeky and smiling look, at the same time as she gave me a loving and caring handjob.

"He will always be ready for you, my dear," I replied, blinking cheerfully with one of my eyes. She bit her bottom lip tensely, and I could sense that she was definitely ready, too. I raised my hand to her face, holding the purple square plastic pocket I retrieved from my purse. She looked at it curiously, then back at me, shaking her head.

"We don't need it; I'm on the pill," she pointed out, and took the condom from my hand and threw it over her shoulder. I was very impressed by her features but also a little worried. The thought that she was such a cheeky and wild bitch made me uneasy about whether she had always been like that and perhaps carried around a venereal disease. But I couldn't say no to her phenomenal body and beauty. If it ended up in a positive chlamydia test, it would be worth it in every way.

I kissed Sara again, and she moved over me simultaneously and guided my cock to her warm place while she slowly sat down on top of me with careful legs.

ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers