All Comments on 'An Interesting Prospect'

by AnneBoleyn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical LW cuckold husband tale.

And, as usual, trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a real winner

A real winner this must have taken you all of 5 minutes tothink up and write loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

Great intro, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Days, You Just Cannot Win.

'An Interesting Prospect'...'Great Intro', 'Trash' and a third anonymous comment (sarcastic maybe) with spelling mistakes rife through its couple of lines.

Stuff em all, write your piece. I think I can see where it might be headed, but I'll be pleased to be in error.

A Hint, which you'll see is obvious from your reviewers, do not use numerals in the midst of text, write 'five minutes', rather than '5 minutes'

Cheers, and looking forward to Part Two.

Kilroy.

Badwolf123Badwolf123over 12 years ago
How to rate comments

Anne (or whatever you're name is!)

Firstly, well done for having the talent to write!

Secondly, well done again for having the guts to post it and allow comments.

Third, more guts still for posting in LW. It is by far the hardest category comments-wise.

I am going to send you an email with some comments about the story ... but I'd just like to say how I rank comments about my stories. In descending order (ie the ones I pay most attention to first):

1 Constructive negative criticism from other writers. It's the only way we learn and improve.

2 Constructive negative criticism from non anonymous readers. Again, it's about learning.

3 Justified positive comments from writers. Saying "I liked it" is no use ... but saying "I liked it because..." is, again, a basis for learning.

4 Justified positive comments from non-anonymous. Same logic as above..

5 and 6 ... are the same as 2 and 4, but from anonymous. Some people are shy, and maybe just haven't signed up

7 Positive but unsupported comments from anyone. Not a lot of use, but GREAT for your ego!

8 That leaves non-anonymous unsupported criticism. They usually get a nice email from me, thanking them for reading but asking them to explain "Why" they said what they said. I explain I want to improve and ask for their reasons.

9 And finally, the not worth worrying about kind. People who take cheap shots, won't justify their views and won't even allow you a response - let's face it, they will never come back to your post.

So, for what it's worth - that's my view on comments. Again, well done for giving it a shot.

Badwolf

RonventuresRonventuresover 12 years ago
Good start on a "loving wives" tale.

Looking forward to the next part, and I hope its coming soon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
This is very well done.

This lady has talent and needs to be encouraged to develop it. Remember your first few stories posted here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story you naughty little tart. You need a good spanking just for thinking such things...

Badwolf did you manage to write all that with just one hit of a crack pipe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
15 months?

That's an extreme cliffhanger! It was well-written, well-paced and had the possibility of going in several directions - but you've not finished it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hope

Hope Henry VIII finishes the job before you write chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous