All Comments on 'An Interesting Ride Home'

by Cuck1983old

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Opening statement

was enough to make me bug out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 8 years ago
Then why read it?

If you are so against an open lifestyle and free sex in marriages then why read it??

Well done, a very nicely told story x x

Don't be put off by the morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Soon when are you just gonna suck his clock for him and finally come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

WHY,WHY, Do you haters come here every day read these stories and post the most hateful comments.Just stop reading the stories,Make us all happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Why? To piss off cuckies like yourself. Mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This author's name

should have been a clue to the kind of shit he writes. Another scum polluting this category. 1* because there isn't anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First sentence said it all.

Non-erotic drivel. Only the unwashed slime would think that's erotic. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't take it personally

Initial comments on these sorts of stories are often low but the rating will grow over time. Don't pay any attention.

artykay63artykay63almost 8 years ago
exhibitionist and voyeur

File it under that category. I bet it will merit a 4 or more. Btw sight not site when someone sees something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wife = pig and hubby = wimp moron

DishieDishiealmost 8 years ago
Hot

Some of my favorite stories of when a husband watches the wife get fucked. Nice!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Nothing against their way of life...but...

Nothing against their way of life...but even knowing that many cuckold fantasies are about the bosses, how will his job and his boss respect stand after this? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A) THOSE WHO ARE INTO CHEATING WIFE STORIES CAN'T GO WRONG IF THEY READ THIS ONE (IT BEING SHORT & SWEET)

a) you created a nice female character who vould "live" two or three more chapters.

b) you must write more stories

c) i LIKE the story because there isn't excessive humiliation in it & the scenario is totally realistic

d) as for the rating, it will improve after the haters stop marking the story 1* & the regular readers continue rating it based on its merits

e) Alice is a keeper

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for it being short.

Suspect that's the story of your life.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 7 years ago
You start well, but why rush?

Some good work here. The story premise is strong with may possibilitlites. You seem engaged in the story and what I mean is that you are clearly trying to get across the deep and comlex feelings of the narrator in a sexually charged situation. The reader understands that the husband feels a strong satisfaction with the events, but the reader keeps wondering how the feelings come about. As the story unfolds, the reader should learn more about both wife and husband and why they share these feelings.

You are holding back and are not telling us what motivates the satisfaction and barely addressing the issue that power plays in the relationship between the husband and boss. There is only the smallest hint of mystery or uncertainty for the brief period after the boss enjoys hearing of past events and until they get into the car. You could add a little tension here, perhaps gradually increase the intensity of the events the boss hears about or have the husband dither in the story telling and force the boss to ask what happens next. The wife could feign embarrassment and try to claim that the stories are exaggerated. Get the boss worked up so that he finally musters the courage to accidentally place his hand on her leg or otherwise peek or fondle. Such mechanisms provide some tension and engage the reader want to know how things are going to turn out. You could lead the reader towards expectations and then surprise the reader with a twist.

The character of the wife is not developed at all and the reader needs more of a sense of the people in the story to care about what happens to them. One way to get such understanding is through dialogue. You have only a small amount and hardly any back and forth talking.

I think that you are trying to get something across here, something significant to you, and you have done better than most at a first start. Now, change the names and circumstances and find a similar background of power balance and write another story, perhaps a prequel or a whole new set of characters. Give it another shot, and then another and another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you discover you are married to a slut wife it need not the end of the world... it can be "a new beginning"

TRUST ME, THE STORY IS VERY REALISTIC. Been there, done it!

My personal experience follows.

My first wife and i married young. She tended to embarass me in public with her borderline slutty or outright slutty behavior. She called it "borderline wild".

I our circle of friends she used to sit on random guy's lap (single or married.) At parties, she used to openly make out with guys.

By then I had discovered & came to terms with my strong voyeur side. Her flirting was turning me on. Every night she talked to me in bed until i told her i was not mad at her & everything was OK. She was telling me she loved me until i would tell her i loved her too. We both enjoyed love making much more if she had done something "borgerline wild" earlier that day.

The problem was at work as the 2 of us worked at the same sit-down restaurant. She was banging the boss (he was single) & was getting ahead. Everybody knew what was going on & that no longer was a topic.

By that time i stopped fighting for her, but my kinky voyeur/cuckold side was totally preventing me from leaving the relationship or requesting that our marriage not be a ménage à trois.

The 3 of us started hanging out together at his place, going to the movies. They openly behaved like a couple. She even told me in bed one evening that she had 2 husbands, and she begged me to promise her i would be patient with her. She was doing her best to convince me it was the best for both of us. Sex between me & her was getting better & better.

The 3 of us went camping & the 3 of us slept in the same tent... MFM threesome was the order of the day (I enjoyed the arrangement very much).

My sluty wife & i parted ways not because of the ménage à trois but because i was becoming a junior partner in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RE ANON 08/02/16, "☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A) THOSE WHO ARE INTO CHEATING WIFE STORIES CAN'T GO WRONG IF THEY READ THIS ONE..."

I agree with above anon.

Cuck1983old sais in one of the first paragraphs that getting a kick out of sharing his wife is something he has learned to be comfortable about, in private. He however didn't expect that his wife would confess that to his boss!

That particular aspect of the situation made the whole ride home even kinkier because everything was happening in hitherto forbidden territory.

My wife flirted with all my single friends. By the swimming pool she would have ny buddies apply the sunscreen lotion on her body. She would greet them by kissing them on the mouth when they arive and when they are leaving. She did things i don't even want to mention.

HOWEVER I NEVER TOOK HER TO ANY PARTIES OR EVENTS WHERE PEOPLE FROM MY COMPANY WOULD ATTEND. I did not want to be embarrassed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I AM GLAD I READ THIS STORY. LIKE IT VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)!

A voyeur husband, his slut wife, and his boss: A PRICELESS COMBINATION!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS A VERY, VERY GOOD STORY, I GAVE IT A 4.6 (92%).

88,828 views & 47 favorites so far.

The scenario of this story is totally my cup of tea & then some.

I have a very pronounced voyeur side.

I this were happeneng to me i would think i died & went to Heaven.

My wife is aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. She does not sleep with other man that i know of (but i would not be surprised if i found out does.) On quite a few occasions she teased me by being on the slutty side at parties or on vacation. she readily flirts with men; once she was slow dansing with a man who had a rahing hard-on; she asked a single friend of ours to apply sunscreen lotion on her back & back of her legs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
At least he'll make out in the divorce

He shouldn't have to give his cheating slut wife much. And he certainly will make out well financially when he sues his Boss. I don't know if the Boss or the wife is dumber.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like

Like all cuck stories, this one sucks. Very, very, much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

But her actions tell him all he needs to know about his wife and his Boss. His wife has no love or respect for him. Otherwise she'd realize screwing his Boss would make for an impossible workplace situation for her husband. At least he'll do well in the divorce. And he'll do well in the Civil suit against his Boss and their Company. Because no one is stupid enough to stay married to a woman that would demean, degrade and humiliate him in such a callous manner. What a cunt!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

My wife and my boss play around in the back seat of the car. laughing at the weak sniveling little shit driving the car, who is trying harder to get a look at his cock than his wifes pussy.

Yeah straight men always fixate on cocks, dont they!

BTW....it was also badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a lovely scenario. Highly erotic for the husband to watch his wife being so naughty. Ignore the typical nasty "cuckold" comments. They are just coming from insecure, frustrated jealous guys with undesirable wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story. Extremely arousing for the husband to hear the sounds of his wife being pleasured behind him and getting glimpses of the action. Can only imagine how

His cock was straining and leaking precum while this was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More men should embrace the wife sharing lifestyle. It's so arousing to know your wife is so desirable and not ashamed to have some fun.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Hot story - thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Some women do need more than one man to be happy. If you happen to be married to one of them, take that as a chaienge, & give her some LEEWAY. For all you know she might be a KEEPER. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Alice and Don had enjoyed a bottle of wine after a couple of beers and were now onto the brandy. The talk had got progressively more risqué as Don seemed to want to talk about Alice's tactics on the stand, this had then progressed to exploring how naughty she might actually be and ended with her revelation that however naughty she was did not matter as it was something I got a big kick out of. I did not know what to say. So when asked if this was true by Don had no option but to admit to my secret little weakness...

End quote

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Akice is a keeper.

She knows how to make men happy, including her husband (!)

She will always go back to her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous