An Intern's Fantasy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
134 Followers

"I'm glad you could make it on short notice. Sorry about that, by the way... Christopher has a habit of letting me know at the last minute."

There was an awkward silence as I sat and thought of how to approach this. I decided to just address it directly, but he spoke up first.

"I haven't seen you on the train this week."

My heart sunk. I had intentionally changed trains since Wednesday to avoid him and struggled with whether to admit that to him or make up a cover.

"Well, our intern group used to meet early. But we haven't been recently, so I've been getting a little more sleep." I technically wasn't lying, but I didn't feel right telling a half truth. "...and I may also have been avoiding you a little bit."

I winced as I met his eyes and continued. "I just feel like I messed up. You made it clear where you stand, and I made it clear what I felt and I just thought it would be wise to keep some space. I'm really sorry, Robert. About everything."

"Chris, I have to be honest. The past few weeks have been difficult for me and I've been wrestling in my mind with what happened between us."

I closed my eyes and braced myself for the worst.

"I would like to spend more time with you, Chris."

Like a hot pan placed under water, my heart flipped a switch and I could feel steam fill inside me. I just stared at him with hopeful eyes.

"I know what I said at lunch a few weeks ago, but I feel something special when I see you. And I'm tired of closing myself off."

I could tell he was waiting for a response, but I wasn't sure what to say.

"I...." I couldn't form a coherent thought but any words could not have more clearly indicated how I felt then my smile. I couldn't stop smiling. "I would love to spend time with you, Robert."

He smiled, too, though much less obvious than me.

"How about dinner at my place tomorrow?"

My pants were growing uncomfortable as I tried to subtly adjust my excitement.

I nodded.

"Seven?"

"Seven."

He smiled at me and stood from his chair. "Ready?" He gestured towards the door and I followed him out with my erection now firmly hidden, pressed flat against my lower tummy. I could feel my heart beat as it throbbed. He held the door open for me and I paused to say goodnight. His house was left and the nearest station was right.

"Goodnight, Robert." I smiled, happier than I'd ever been before and suddenly he leaned in and kissed me. It was a brief kiss but something I'll remember forever.

"See you tomorrow," he said with a smile and he waved as he turned to start home.


matanda
matanda
134 Followers
12