An Interracial Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't just Darius's big black cock that she was addicted to; it was him and the way he treated her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to deny herself from seeing the handsome and dominating black adonis again if that was what he wanted, and that scared her. Allowing this to happen once was bad enough but carried little risk.

An ongoing affair would be something entirely different. It would be dangerous and fraught with risk. If Scott ever discovered what she was doing, she knew there would be violence.

Darius rolled off of Kristina, and she turned to cuddle against him, his arm sliding beneath her head and enveloping her, instantly making her feel safe and secure. Accepting that she had cheated on Scott and how it had happened left Kristina unsurprisingly feeling a little raw emotionally. So the caring way that Darius held her was much appreciated.

"Thank you, Darius."

"You like that, did you?" he said with a smile on his face, stretching towards her and kissing her.

Kristina reached up, cupped his cheek with her left hand, and returned his kiss. It was different than their previous ones, languid yet still passionate.

"I did, very much," Kristina admitted. "Though it's something that I never thought I would do."

"What, be with a black man?" Darius asked, one eyebrow rising slightly.

Afraid she'd offended him, Kristina blushed. "Oh no, not that. I just never thought I'd ever cheat on my husband."

"Do you regret it?"

"No," Kristina said softly, instantly knowing that she didn't.

"Does he make you happy?"

Kristina stiffened at the question, uncomfortable discussing Scott and her marriage with her lover. Darius instantly noticed her reaction, leaning down to kiss her softly.

"You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, but I'm going to tell you what I see," Darius said, his voice firm and yet caring. "I think you have some serious reservations about your marriage."

Rising up on an elbow and feeling a bit defensive, Kristina said, "Why do you say that? I'll admit that our sex life isn't very satisfying and he can be controlling, but I don't have a bad life."

"But does he make you happy?" Darius asked again, his question instantly deflating Kristina's defensiveness because she realized it wasn't Darius's question that bothered her.

It was her answer.

"No, not in a long time," she replied, her eyes wetting with tears.

Darius leaned in and kissed her, his tongue sinking deep into her mouth, his lips possessing hers as the hand behind her head found her neck pulling her into him harder.

"I want to see you again," Darius said when he finally broke their kiss. His tone left little doubt that he wasn't asking. It was a statement of fact. Darius wasn't asking; he was telling her.

"When?" Kristina asked, her heart leaping at the idea that this wasn't just a one-and-done for the handsome black stud.

"Lissy said your husband works forty-eight hours straight. Is tonight his first night on duty?"

Kristina nodded her head.

"Tomorrow night," Darius said, "You and Lissy meet us here, and Reggie and I will take you two to a club we go to a lot. Bring your work clothes though, I want you to spend the night with me."

Kristina instantly felt her heart speed up. Going out publicly and being seen on the arm of a handsome black man meant breaking another taboo. It seemed so naughty in her mind, sending a tingle of arousal to her well-satiated pussy.

"Okay," Kristina said, almost shyly.

"And wear something slinky and sexy with heels. I want to be able to show you off."

Kristina felt her heart swell at the meaning behind his words. It bothered her when Scott was possessive and controlling, but it felt different with Darius. Plus, his words made it sound as if Kristina was his, and the revelation Darius felt that way excited her.

Her mind instantly went to a black dress that she'd purchased and worn once to a Fireman's ball with Scott. It was dangerously low cut in the front, showing off her assets nicely, and hugged her shapely hips like a second skin, ending about eight inches above her knees.

It was from the attention that she'd received in that dress that Scott had become violent with a fellow fireman. The drunk man caught her returning from the bathroom and backed her against a wall. His hands were placed on her ass, kneading her cheeks as he tried to kiss her before one of Scott's fellow firemen had brought the scene to his attention. Kristina had been desperately trying to fight him off, but with little success.

Scott had nearly broken the man's jaw and had broken his nose and swollen one of his eyes shut before his fellow firehouse mates had pulled him off of the guy. It was only that so many had seen what the man had been attempting to do to Kristina that prevented Scott from getting in serious trouble.

Kristina hadn't considered wearing that dress or one like it again until now.

"I can do that," she replied with a smile, already knowing just the type of heels she would wear. Scott had always crassly called them her fuck-me pumps.

But the thought of her husband and his temperament and attitude towards blacks brought a frown to Kristina's face.

"What is it?" Darius asked.

Kristina bit at her bottom lip as she thought of the best way to say what was on her mind. She decided to sugarcoat the situation would be unwise and potentially dangerous. So instead, she was honest.

"My husband...he has a bad temper, Darius. If he finds out that I have been with you, he could get really violent. He's done it a couple of times before." Kristina then described the two occasions when Scott had beaten men for flirting heavily with her and ended by saying, "I don't want you to get hurt."

"You let me worry about that," Scott said confidently, before adding with a look of concern, "Does he get violent with you?"

Kristina thought back to both occasions. Though she'd done nothing wrong either time and hadn't sought the attention of either man, Scott had accused her of provoking them. He'd told her if she didn't dress like such a slut, then maybe men would stop thinking she was so available. His words had angered and hurt her deeply.

Shaking her head, Kristina said, "No, he's never put his hands on me. Scott prefers to use his words to hurt me."

"Your husband sounds like an asshole," Darius said matter of factly.

Kristina flinched at his disparaging remark but then relaxed. After all, it was true, so there was no reason to take offense.

"He can be, but he can also be a bigot and he's a big guy. If he finds out about us, he will hurt you," Kristina said, the concern in her voice evident.

"Like I said, you let me worry about that," Darius replied, an edge to his voice that told Kristina he wasn't one to be trifled with either. The thought of it restarted the throbbing behind Kristina's clit.

"Think we have time for one more?" Kristina asked, reaching down to find Darius's flaccid black cock hanging heavily between his legs.

"We'll make time," Darius answered as he pressed down on the back of Kristina's neck, instantly letting her know what it was he expected her to do.

Kristina gladly complied, sliding down and taking his limp member in her mouth and sucking on it greedily as she stared up at him with something that resembled awe.

Chapter Four

It was nearly one-thirty before Reggie and Lissy finally made their appearance; the pair had been at it for almost four hours. When they reached the living room, they found Kristina and Darius sitting on the sectional, her nestled between his legs and reclined back against him. Her head laid against his shoulder, both of his arms surrounding her waist as the two watched an action movie.

When Kristina looked up, Lissy stood there with a bright smile on her pretty face, almost bouncing on her toes. She was clearly happy with the sight in front of her.

Darius had told her that she could tell her friend privately if she wanted, but Kristina hadn't seen any sense in waiting after considering things. It was probably best just to rip the band-aid off all at once when it came to her best friend. And besides, Kristina hadn't wanted her night to end with her having to sit separately from Darius, her body already addictively craving contact with the strong black man. She adored the way he made her feel possessed and owned. It made Kristina feel secure and cared for, and that was something she hadn't had in a long while.

Apparently wanting to clearly stake his claim, as if it wasn't already evident, Kristina felt Darius's hand take her chin and slowly turn her face to his. He then brought his lips to hers, kissing her possessively, Kristina melting inside, the sound of Lissy squealing, barely registering on her radar.

When both couples had said their goodnights and her tall and lithe blonde friend had her alone in the elevator, Lissy finally turned to Kristina and grabbed both of her hands.

"I want to hear everything," she declared with giddiness in her voice. "And don't leave out any of the salacious details. I want to hear every fucking torrid morsel."

Kristina, who was almost as excited to share the details with her friend, did her best to maintain some decorum.

"At least wait until we're in your car," she said with a lascivious grin, "Once we are I'll gladly tell you all about my deflowering by big black cock."

When her car had been retrieved and Kristina had gotten inside and buckled up, she watched her friend somewhat gingerly settle behind the wheel as if something pained her.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lissy waved her off and said, "Uh uh, I'll tell you later. Right now, I want to hear all about you."

Kristina began her tale with all that had happened from the moment Reggie and Lissy had disappeared, leaving her alone with Darius. She included all the little thoughts and details that had been running through her confused mind while the sexy black stud was brazenly flirting with her.

"He's not your sexy black stud, he's your sexy black bull," Lissy said, butting in.

"Uh?" Kristina said, confused by the distinction.

Waving her off again, Lissy said, "Nevermind, I'll explain later. Go on with your story. I want to get to the really good stuff."

When she reached that part of her story, she told Lissy, with a blush, about how she'd been caught by Darius embarrassingly listening to her and Reggie have sex. Kristina paused.

"I'd heard you in the throes of passion before, but never like that."

Lissy smiled, tilting her head shyly as she stared out at the road. Then, almost dreamily, she said, "I've been trying to tell you, Kris. The things he does to me and makes me feel. I can't stop cumming when I'm with him." And then quieter, and almost nervously, she added, "I think I may have fallen in love with him."

Kristina reached over and grabbed her friend's hand, giving it a squeeze. Now that her impression from earlier tonight had been confirmed, she couldn't be happier for the leggy blonde.

After congratulating her friend and letting her know how happy she was for her, Kristina continued with her story, for the most part uninterrupted, except for a few times that Lissy just couldn't hold in her excitement squealing at something Kristina had said.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Lissy parked beside her best friend's car and killed the motor. Turning to Kristina, she said, "So, what are you going to do now? I mean surely you can't go back to your alpha male with a beta dick and hope to be happy. Not after what you experienced tonight at least."

Kristina sighed, looking down at her wedding and engagement band. The shine she always saw on the pear cut one karat diamond seemed to have lost its luster for sure. But deep in her heart, Kristina couldn't say for sure it was over, not yet.

"Darius wants to see me again tonight. He wants the four of us to go to some club he mentioned," Kristina said, the thought of seeing him again bringing a smile to her face. "I told him I would like that. I don't know what it means for my marriage, Lissy. I really don't. But I know that I want to see Darius again because I've never experienced anything so intense in my life, and I'm not ready to give that up yet. It's addicting."

"I want to show you something," Lissy said, turning on the overhead light. Kristina watched as her friend lifted her skirt and slightly pulled down her panties. There, on her mons, just inches above her fully waxed pussy was a tattoo. It was a black spade, like on a playing card, and in its center was a Q in the same font you'd find on any queen in a deck. "I had this done because I know now that I will never fuck another white man. Even if Reggie dumped me tomorrow, once I'd gotten over my heartbreak, I would go looking for another black man to love. This tat means that my pussy is for black cock only."

Kristina stared down at the relatively fresh tat, its black really standing out against her friend's white skin. Then, feeling an almost hypnotic urge, the dark-headed beauty reached out to touch the new ink, pausing to look up at her friend.

"Go ahead,"

Kristina rubbed the tattoo, the skin feeling smooth despite the ink giving the flesh art an almost embossed appearance.

"Now rub a few inches lower," Lissy instructed her, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Dream on, you shameless slut," Kristina replied with a laugh, despite knowing just how much her friend wouldn't have minded if Kristina had done as requested. While the sexy blonde preferred cock, she hadn't been averse to partaking in a little sapphic play over the years. And whenever the two women were together, and Lissy was horny, the willowy strumpet would usually start hinting around that they could take care of each other's needs and no one would ever be the wiser.

"Fine!" Lissy said, her lips in a pout. "See if I ever try and intentionally set you up with some fine black cock again."

Kristina's eyes went wide, Lissy giggling in a way that told her she wasn't joking.

"You bitch...I knew it!" Kristina yelled, poking Lissy in the arm, which only made the sexy blonde laugh all that much harder. "Was Heather even scheduled to work last night?"

"Yes, I swear. All of that part was true," Lissy replied once she finally got control of her laughter. "But I just used her situation as an excuse to get you to commit. I never even discussed last night's get-together with her."

Turning a bit serious and looking hurt, Kristina said, "I've got to admit, Lissy, it kind of hurts knowing you can lie to me so easy."

"No, Kris...it's not like that. I swear." Lissy said with concern in her voice as she reached for her best friend's hand. "I'd have never done it. But you've seemed so miserable lately in your marriage, and Quick Draw McGraw has been acting like such a miserable bastard that I felt like I had to take a chance. I couldn't stand to see you like that much longer."

Kristina studied her friend closely. She was really hurt that Lissy had lied to her like that. And regardless of how wonderful the night had turned out and as excited as Kristina was about her encounter with Darius, she had to let Lissy know this couldn't be a regular occurrence.

"No more lies. I'm serious, Lissy," Kristina said sternly but without any anger. "I get enough of that bullshit from Scott. I don't need it from you too."

"No more," Lissy replied, holding up her right hand as if swearing in court. "I solemnly swear."

Chapter Five

The two women went straight to bed after using the bathroom and brushing their teeth. Kristina was too tired to even argue with her good friend when a very naked Lissy spooned up against her in the queen-sized bed, her arm cupping Kristina's flat tummy. Within minutes, both of them had dozed off.

Kristina was awakened at nine the following day by the sound of her cell ringing. Looking at the screen, she sighed, seeing that it was her husband. She knew that Scott wouldn't be happy to learn that she'd spent the night with Lissy, so Kristina gritted her teeth and scampered into the bathroom before accepting his call.

"What took you so long to answer the damn phone?" Scott asked, sounding perturbed at having been kept waiting.

Kristina rolled her eyes, not surprised at all to hear that the day had barely started and her husband was already in a foul mood.

"I was sleeping," she replied, sitting down on the toilet to relieve her bladder.

"I'm going to run by the house later and pick up a couple of extra work shirts. Can you have them sitting out for me because I just want to be able to run in and grab them."

Kristina sighed, already expecting the explosion once he'd heard her response. She'd laid there last night and already thought about what to tell him about tonight and just hoped the flack she got in return wouldn't be too heavy.

"You'll have to find them yourself, honey. I'm not home. I wanted to spend the day with Lissy so I slept at her place after work last night. We were going to hang out tonight, but then last night, they asked us both to cover for workers that were going to be out," Kristina said

"What the fuck, Kris? Haven't I told you that I can't stand you hanging out with that stupid cunt," Scott griped, his voice low but his words forced. "There's no telling what kind of STDs you could catch just by sharing a toilet seat with that skank."

Trying to keep her voice low so as not to wake Lissy, Riley said, "Stop, Scott. You know I hate when you talk so negatively about her. Lissy's my dearest friend and has had my back since we were young."

"Whatever," Scott said dismissively, "She's a whore, and I don't want my wife spending time with someone that has such worthless morals."

Kristina knew that she was wasting her time arguing with him. Neither of them would ever change their minds on the subject, so it was best just to let Scott vent and then go about her business.

"Okay, Scott, I get it; you don't like her," Kristina said while trying to keep the sarcastic tone out of her voice. "But she's my best friend, and I'm going to spend the day with her. As a matter of fact, I packed some clothes and I'm going to spend the night with her after work tonight and then come home in the morning."

"No," Scott replied almost instantly, the vitriol in his voice rising significantly. "Absolutely the fuck not, Kris. You will bring your ass home after work tonight or so help me, God, I will make you regret it."

Kristina tensed up upon hearing her husband's reply, immediately wondering what his threat might entail and briefly questioning if she shouldn't just do as he was asking. But then the thought of Darius and the things he'd done to her last night entered Kristina's mind. And beyond the extreme pleasure he'd brought her body, there was the way he made her feel. With Darius, Kristina felt appreciated and wanted. She felt safe and secure with Darius, and he left her feeling sexy and beautiful.

On the other hand, Scott often left his wife feeling berated and insecure. She was constantly on edge when they were at home together, never knowing what would upset him or when he might just go off on her for no reason. And Scott hadn't paid his wife a compliment in so long that she couldn't remember what the last one was.

Despite all of that, Kristina still held a degree of love for her husband, detesting the thought of failing in her marriage, a silly remnant of her strict conservative upbringing. But her will to fight for her marital bond had been decreasing over the last few months; the worse things became with Scott's mental and verbal abuse.

All of that was likely playing a massive part in why Kristina didn't feel a great deal of real guilt for what she'd done with Darius last night. And the memory of how Darius had taken her and forcefully wrested any thoughts of maintaining her marital fidelity out of her control was the final impetus to give Kristina the nerve to bow her back up to her husband's objections. She had to see the handsome black man again, if only just to see if she'd imagined the whole thing from last night.