An Interracial Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott, I'm going to spend the day with my friend and maybe do a little shopping. Then, after work tonight, I'm going to spend the night with Lissy," Kristina said plainly while coming dangerously close to sounding like she was talking to a child. "If I'm not home when you get there in the morning, I won't be long after.

"You listen to me, you fucking bitch," Scott hissed in a way that made his wife imagine spittle flying from the corners of his mouth, "you goddamned better do what I said..."

Kristina hung up the phone and groaned loudly in frustration as she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. It was an attempt to shed some of the disappointment she felt with the man she'd married, her effort feeling barely cathartic.

"You okay, Kris?" came the sound of Lissy's sleepy morning voice.

Exiting the bathroom in a huff, Kristina held up her phone and said, "Oh, I'm fine. I was just doing my best not to scream after talking to Scott."

Making her way over to the bed, Kristina fell back onto the bed next to her friend and stared at the ceiling briefly before letting out another frustrated cry of anguish.

"What did the alpha male with a beta dick say to upset you so bad?" Lissy asked, propping up on her elbow and resting her hand dangerously close to Kristina's breasts.

She recounted the call for Lissy, softening the derogatory comments Scott had directed towards her friend. By the time she was done, Kristina had realized that Lissy had taken advantage of her angst-filled retelling of the tale to start lightly rubbing her left nipple. The bud being molested was now fully erect, and the tingles of pleasure she was creating were beginning to bring to life a burgeoning heat between Kristina's legs.

"Would you stop, you pervert!" Kristina cried out as her face blushed, slapping at her friend's offending hand and protectively covering her nipples with the palms of her hands.

"Hey, I didn't hear you complaining when I was fingering you last night in your sleep!" Lissy said with a fake look of indignation.

"You did not!" Kristina said, pushing her friend's shoulder.

Lissy didn't reply, merely bringing the two fingers of her right hand to her nose and making a show of sniffing them before plopping the pair in her mouth and moaning as if she'd just tasted the most exquisite flavor she'd ever encountered.

Kristina laughed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at Lissy, who wiggled both eyebrows suggestively at her. "Maybe I did and maybe not, but at least I got you to stop thinking about your loser husband for a minute. And I bet after Darius spends the entire night stuffing you with that big black cock, you won't even want to go home tomorrow."

Kristina's face flushed and the mention of Darius and his massive black tool. The heating Lissy began in her pussy continued to flare up as she thought of the muscular black man possessively seizing control of her body as if he owned her. It had been something Kristina had been craving since she'd first started dating Scott, and Darius had gone above and beyond all those fantasies.

Still, Lissy's last words made the dark-headed beauty nervous because Kristina badly wanted to be able to deny her friend's assertion.

But she couldn't.

Chapter Six

Lissy had just put the final touches on her make-up as Kristina stood in front of the mirror and pulled at the ridiculously high hem of the little red dress Lissy had insisted that she purchase. She typically wouldn't be so self-conscious, but her friend insisted that she go without panties, and Kristina was deathly concerned that if she wasn't careful, the slightest mistake would have her showing her muff to everyone at the club.

Scott had harassed her while the pair were shopping, ringing her phone over and over until Lissy had finally insisted Kristina cut it off. She'd spent the afternoon knowing that her husband was likely frothing at the mouth and that there would be hell to pay once they saw each other tomorrow.

All of that was forgotten once the buzzer to Lissy's apartment sounded, causing Kristina's heart to flutter just as her friend came bounding out of her bedroom excitedly. Grabbing her matching clutch, Kristina followed Lissy to the door while feeling a bit giddy herself. She hadn't felt this way since she was a teenager, and Scott had never elicited such excitement from her.

Darius was there when the door opened, Lissy greeting him with a hug before allowing him in so that she could launch herself into Reggie's arms with a squeal. Kristina felt her heart begin to race as she took in Darius. He was dressed in dark jeans, a white dress shirt, and an expensive-looking sports coat. In his hand, Darius held a single red rose. She met his eyes in time to see them traveling up her body, and from the lustfully hungry look on his face, Darius very much liked what he saw.

Wanting to appear more demure than her friend while still hoping to impart how glad she was to see him, Kristina wasted no time once she reached her date. Going up on her tiptoes, she allowed her hands to slide around Darius's neck and pull the handsome black man's lips down to hers.

By the time their kiss broke, Kristina was lightheaded and could feel the lips of her cunt beginning to slide as they moistened. This man had more of an effect on her than any two men she'd ever dated put together. Kristina was ready to suggest that they skip the club and head straight back to the men's condo for a night of torrid sex. But she controlled her lust, also excited by the idea of being seen out on the arm of this handsome black man.

The four managed to mostly behave on their way down in the building elevator, with the lone exception of Lissy fondling Reggie's cock surreptitiously as two older women joined them in the car. One of them met Kristina's eyes, practically sneering at the sight of how she was clinging to Darius. The woman's slight only made Kristina want to hold on tighter to her new lover.

As they exited the building, Kristina heard her excitable friend squeal once again, practically bounding in the four-inch heels she wore. It took Kristina a second to figure out the source of Lissy's latest exhibition of happiness. There was a stretch limo awaiting them, the chauffeur standing by the open rear door.

Kristina watched Reggie and Lissy enter the vehicle and then nervously got in herself, careful to hold the hem of her dress and keep her legs closed. She slid over to make room for Darius, noting that Reggie and Lissy had moved to the opposite bench seat. The lanky blonde was already straddling her man's lap, the two fully engaged in a passionate makeout session.

Kristina wasn't hesitant at all about positioning herself against Darius, her muscular arm going around her shoulder as she stared up into his penetrating dark eyes.

"I've thought about you all day," Darius told her, dipping his head to kiss her sweetly. "Reggie and I played golf at the club today, and I shot eight strokes over my handicap because I couldn't stop thinking about our time together last night."

The smile that spread on Kristina's face at hearing his words made her face feel as if it might split open. Once again, she couldn't help but lament the fact that Scott couldn't bother to say such romantic things...but no, she shook the thought off. Instead, Kristina promised herself that would be the last time that she'd allow the idea of her husband to intrude upon her night with Darius.

"Well, I hate hearing that I wrecked your handicap," Kristina replied as she reached up to cup the dark skin of his right cheek, allowing her nails to lightly trail caress Darius's manly jawline. "But you've been on my mind all day as well. I don't think I've ever looked more forward to a date in my entire life."

Darius pulled her to him; his lips claimed Kristina's possessively as his tongue slid into her mouth and laid claim to her oral cavity. She moaned, melting into the kiss and savoring the way his long tongue danced against hers. She breathed him in, basking in how masculine he smelled, his cologne subtle and unneeded compared to his natural aroma. Darius's free hand came to rest against the inner part of Kristina's right thigh, his fingers beginning to rub back and forth on her smooth skin. She was so caught up in their kiss that she wasn't aware of how high his hand had gone until she felt Darius's fingers brush against the lips of her bare and wet pussy.

"Ooooh," Kristina moaned into Darius's mouth as his fingers deftly slid between her sodden cleft and danced up across her already swollen clitoris.

"Mmmm," Darius said as he broke their kiss. "Somebody has been thinking about my big nigga cock all day long and gotten herself all wet."

Kristina blushed but didn't dare deny his assertion. "Yes," she replied, the words coming out in a breathy-sounding whisper as she nodded her head. Then, closing her eyes, Kristina laid her head back against Darius's muscular shoulder enjoyed the feel of his fingers dancing through her wetness. She could feel a climax already building rapidly as Darius's fingers slid down to her opening.

"God, yes!" she cried out as two of Darius's long digits slid inside her, burying themselves in her carnal cavern and beginning to work their way in and out. Each thrust of his fingers brushed against Kristina's sensitive g-spot, and in less than a minute following their insertion, the dark-headed beauty climaxed loudly, Darius claiming her lips to stifle her loud orgasmic cry.

Her eyes closed as her orgasm slowly subsided; Kristina became aware of clapping. She opened them to see Reggie and Lissy loudly applauding the show she'd put on, her best friend giggling at the immediate blush the bloomed on Kristina's face.

"You're such a slut, Kris," Lissy declared, causing Reggie to join in her laughter. "I'm so proud of you."

Kristina buried her face against Darius's chest as she pulled her dress back down. Strangely enough, Kristina realized she really felt no shame at the display she'd just put on. Her show of modesty was really more to cover the fact of just how excited she'd been to realize that her friend and Reggie had been watching her being fingered. Kristina had always been somewhat restrained and tame about public displays of affection. Lord knows that the household she'd been raised in had been devoid of any such activity. Kristina could only remember a handful of times that she'd ever seen her mother and father kiss, and those had all been private moments. The couple didn't even hold hands, much less show any real outer signs of affection in public.

Had she known that Lissy and Reggie had been watching, Kristina wasn't entirely sure if she wouldn't have put a stop to Darius's wandering fingers. However, Kristina thought the two likely engaged in their own sexual play. And that belief had freed her from her typical hangups and allowed her to let go.

So this was yet another revelation for Kristina. Not only had she discovered that she was a complete slut for Reggie's monstrous black cock, but it now appeared that there was an exhibitionist streak in her somewhere.

"That was a pleasant surprise to discover you weren't wearing panties," Darius said, breaking into Kristina's thoughts. "What brought that on?"

Flushing, Kristina met her dark suitor's gaze, sudden confidence perhaps born of the wanton display she'd just been a part of coursing through her mind. "Lissy told me that there should never be any garment between a black man and his pussy," Kristina replied in a low voice that even sounded husky with a need to her own ears.

"So, you're saying that's my pussy now?" Darius asked, his tone clarifying that he only expected to hear one answer.

Katrina's heart raced, the fluttering inside her chest reminiscent of something she couldn't quite put her finger on at the moment. She squeezed her thighs together. Kristina could already feel a pulsing beat beginning to build behind her clit again despite the climax that she'd just enjoyed. She loved how Darius kept her off balance, loving and attentive one moment and demanding the next. Most men couldn't pull it off without coming off bipolar or passive-aggressive. But Darius's charm and charisma, along with his confidence, made it an easy thing for him to do.

"For tonight it is, at least."

Darius studied her intently. Kristina could see that he wasn't entirely pleased with her answer and thought he was on the verge of telling her precisely why. But in the end, his response was diplomatic but with a clear caveat.

"I guess I'll take that...for now."

His meaning was clear to Kristina. Darius intended to eventually see to it that only he was getting to enjoy her wares. The handsome black man was willing to share for now, but that wouldn't always be the case.

Chapter Seven

Kristina stepped out of the limo holding Darius's hand. He led her carefully up onto the curb, the attractive couple standing in front of a moderate-sized building that looked as if it might have once been part of a chain restaurant.

"The Brahma Club," a bronze plaque read just outside the well-maintained facade of the front door. Two rather large black bouncers stood at the door, two couples waiting in front of them. Kristina noticed that both males were attractive black men, the women beautiful and white.

"You ready, girl?" Lissy asked as she sidled up next to Kristina while clutching Reggie's arm.

Kristina nodded to her friend as she grasped Darius's arm just a little firmer. This was an entirely new world for Kristina. Her somewhat sedate married life in the lily-white suburbs, all the friends she shared with Scott, and even their families. All of those people were a world away and seemingly from another life. Kristina hadn't realized until meeting Darius how monotonous and routine her life had become until Lissy had managed to con her into meeting the gorgeous and domineering black man.

They approached the doormen, Reggie and Darius, each pulled out what appeared to be membership cards that the doorman scanned before allowing them to enter.

The reverberations of deep bass met the two couples as they entered the club, the sounds of hip hop greeting them as they entered the main floor. Kristina's eyelids narrowed as she allowed her eyes to adjust to the low light. The room appeared much more prominent in size on the inside than she'd thought it might be. A substantial length bar seemed very busy; white waiters dressed in gray pants and white dress shirts with dark-colored bow ties scurried back and forth between the bar and the many booths that lined the walls.

The dance floor was moderately crowded, the couples populating it telling Kristina precisely the type of clientele this club served. The dancers were made up of engaging interracial duos, all of them attractive black men and white women. Their ages appeared to range from the early twenties to some as old as their fifties or early sixties.

"What type of club is this?" Kristina asked as the four of them sat down in their booth, already knowing the answer but curious about the details.

"This club was founded three decades ago back when it was still considered quite taboo for a black man and a white woman to be together. It's always been a sort of safe haven for dating interracial couples to enjoy a night out without being harassed by redneck trash," Reggie explained as Lissy nibbled on his neck.

"It serves a need in the community," Darius explained, cupping Kristina's chin and leaning down to give her a gentle kiss. His masculine smell and the feel of his plump lips against hers nearly made Kristina swoon. "There's a large portion of the white female population that have spent all or parts of their lives hungering for a taste of black cock. They grew up with daddy telling them to stay away from those nasty niggas, and hearing how black men just want to use their little white pussies. And all that has done is make the thought taboo in their brains and gave them a hunger to get stuffed by a big black cock."

Kristina thought about what Darius had to say, her hand unconsciously going to his thigh and finding a sizeable lump running down his right inner thigh. What he said rang true in Kristina's mind. Her own father and older brothers had been quick to point out to her at a young age how black men hungered to be with white women. So much so that they would be quick to force themselves on her given the opportunity. It was made plain to Kristina that she was to have nothing to do with them. She wasn't to hang around them or even speak to them under any circumstances.

She hadn't gone to school with many blacks, but there had been a few. Kristina had kept her distance from them, admiring their bodies and masculinity from afar. She'd always admired their muscularity and the confident way they carried themselves, so much so that the occasional naughty dream of being taken by one of them had haunted her high school dreams.

Not all of Kristina's white female classmates had resisted the urge to taste their dark delights. Scandalous rumors about more than a few girls, some of them her friends, had run rampant through the school halls at times. One or two had even left town to go and live with out-of-state relatives, pictures later being passed around of dark-skinned babies that they'd given birth to.

"And you know what it's like once they get a taste of black cock," Lissy remarked, practically cooing as she snuggled up against Reggie. "There's just no returning to some beta white boy with an inferior dick."

Lissy cut her eyes at Kristina, granting her a slight smirk. The dark-headed beauty knew precisely what message she was sending her way, and it wasn't really something that Kristina currently wanted to think about. Particularly with the thickening bulge presently resting against the palm of her left hand.

Pointing out at the people on the dance floor and seated in the booth around it, Darius added, "Most nights of the week, this place is open to black men and the white women they're dating. Many of them are like you...married and sexually dissatisfied or feeling like they're trapped in marriages where they aren't happy. So they keep a regular black lover on the side to help keep them sane."

Kristina looked out across the dance floor, catching sight of many wedding bands gracing the fingers of the female dancers. One girl looked incredibly young, an apparent child bride, as Kristina could clearly see the glint of a sizeable engagement band present on the ring finger of her left hand. The young woman was very petite at no more than five feet tall and had a waifishly thin figure. Her blonde hair and fair skin contrast nicely against the dark skin of the mid-thirties black man she stared up at with utter adoration.

"Some of these couples have been an item for years, decades even," Reggie said, pointing over to where a dark-headed woman with touches of gray who appeared to be in her mid-fifties sat in the lap of a well dressed black man of a similar age. "That's Clara and Damon. Clara's been contentedly married to her husband for thirty-five-years, but she's been fucking Damon for thirty of those years at least twice a week."

"Wow," Kristina said, staring across at the couple who clearly held more affection for one another than mere attraction. Unless Kristina was mistaken, there was more than a bit of love between the two of them. "But how can her husband go that long in the dark with her seeing him multiple times a week?"

Lissy giggled, saying, "Oh, he knows all about it. That's her pitiful little cuck husband that's serving the two of them drinks right now."

Kristina gazed where her friend was pointing and saw one of the waiters, an older one with gray hair and a potbelly. He'd just set two drinks on the table next to Clara and Damon, his wife barely taking notice of him before waving him away.

1...34567...11