An Interview with a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh. What does your wife think about your homosexual activities?"

"She calls me cock sucker."

"I'm sure she does. Why wouldn't she? How does that make you feel?'

"Well, that's hard to say. Sometimes, when her girlfriends are over and she has me in my panties serving them, when she calls for me, Hey cock sucker, we need fresh drinks, I could just die. Every now and again, when family is around either he or Cindy will let it slip out and refer to me as cock sucker. As bad as that is, what makes it worse is that it excites me, and I get hard."

"When we're alone though, I'm good with it."

"All right then, cock sucker, they're fucking and you're cradling his balls. Have you ever been told to do anything more? Have you ever just been so overwhelmed by your lust that you did more than hold his big balls?"

"Dr. Mason, sir. Why is what I do important?"

"Are you going to answer my questions, or would you prefer I pull you over my lap and spank your bottom?"

Dr. Mason may have inadvertently lit my sub fire. The thought of him spanking my bottom, and me letting him nearly makes me cum. "Sir, please forgive my impertinence."

"Maybe there's a lesson for you to learn, johnnie."

"Yes sir," I said surrendering to this real man.

"Now answer my last question."

"Well one time my wife told me to get behind him and kiss his balls while he fucked her. After that, I didn't need to be told."

"Is there more that you do for him?"

"Yes sir. He likes it a lot when I lick his anus."

"So, you give him a rim job?"

"I do."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Like I'm showing him respect, sir."

"This may be hard to answer for you, but I'll ask anyway. Have you ever masturbated when sucking his ass?"

"You make it sound so nasty Dr."

"It is nasty johnnie. But my question remains unanswered."

""I've wanted to, but he never gives me permission."

"Why do you think that is?"

"He doesn't want me to splash my sperm on him ever."

"That's certainly understandable, wouldn't you agree?

"Oh, totally. That would show grave disrespect."

"Tell me about his cock, johnnie, that is if you can without playing with your 5 and 3/4 inches."

"He has a wonderful cock, sir. It's long and big around. He's circumcised and the flared head is a sight to behold. When I take it in my hand, I wish it were mine. Even my wife says he has a cock that deserves to be sucked."

"And she ever taken your's in her mouth."

"Never, sir. Not once. I mean I tried to sneak it, but she wasn't having that and told me in no uncertain terms would she ever do that for me."

"She told you that, and yet you've seen her with her lover's cock in her mouth."

"Oh, many times. Too many to count. She's quite good at it too. Well, I wouldn't know but he tells her she could go pro."

"Do you try to emulate your wife's cock sucking techniques?"

"I try for a minute, but I get so excited when his cock is in my mouth that all that goes out the window."

"Are you queer or something?"

"No sir and I resent you asking that."

"Well, johnnie, you never objected when I called you cock sucker, and you certainly carry on about his cock. What else would I think?"

Now that was tough. I had to think about that because it never once crossed my mind that I was a homo, even if my wife calls me that every now and then.

"I can explain it this way. He has a beautiful cock, one that anyone would be proud to have swinging between their legs. The way he fucks my wife and allows me to watch and even participate, sucking his cock is my way to repay him."

"Is that all? Is that the only reason you drop to your knees, lick his cock, kiss his balls, and eat his asshole?"

I almost came and a whimper escaped me, much to Dr. Mason's delight.

"You must answer the question, johnnie."

There was a firmness to his voice, one that sounded much like my wife's lover when he's losing patience with me.

"I love sucking his cock. Does that make you happy?"

"The first part does but your sass should be punished."

"I apologize, sir. You're right. I should be punished."

"Have you always given real men power over you?"

"I have always admired real men, Dr. But I thought we were talking about my wife, her lover, and me."

"Just wanted to explore a bit. What would you do if I showed you my cock. I bet you'd like to see it. It is so much larger than your silly little 5 and 3/4 inches you're so proud of."

"I don't know if I want to see your cock."

"Yes, you do. You've been stealing glances at my crotch for the last half hour. You never missed seeing me adjust myself, have you?"

"I guess I you're right. Dr."

"A few more questions and then we can see if you want to see my cock or not. Have you ever eaten his sperm from your wife's freshly fucked cunt?"

The way he uses his words have a way of turning me to butter and he knows it. "All the time, sir."

"Has he ever let you eat his sperm from the source?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"From the source, straight from his balls. Have you ever asked for his permission to suck him until he feeds you his cum?"

My dick was twitching so that I thought I was going to cum. "Lots of times, sir."

"Lots of times, what, johnnie?"

"He lets me suck him off lots of times. After he fucks my wife and I've served them refreshments, if I have behaved to his expectations, he'll let me take his soft cock back in my mouth and suck it until he cums again."

"You say back in your mouth," Dr. Mason asked looking up from his note pad. "That tells me you've done your clean-up duties."

"I have," I stated with some pride. "That's why he likes to measure my dick. He wants to see if by ingesting his sperm, has it made my dick grow."

Dr Mason yawned as if bored. "What time is it?"

"I would guess about 4 PM, sir."

"Christ cock sucker. Don't guess. Go look."

Dr Mason is a real man, and I followed his instructions without delay.

I went to the kitchen and checked. It was 4:15.

"Sir, it's a quarter after 4."

"Another reason for punishment. What time is your wife expected?"

"Soon, sir. I expect her between 4:30 and 5:00 depending on traffic."

"Or if she stops to suck a cock, maybe?"

"She would never cheat on him, sir."

"Would you?"

"Um, would I what?"

Dr Mason answered by standing up and pulling his cock out of his trousers. Stepping in front of me, his big cock dangling so close I could feel the heat radiating from it. I looked up at the large, handsome man. I saw in his eyes that he intended for me to suck his cock.

"Sir, I never have cheated on him," I babbled.

I felt him rub the head of his cock across my lips. God, but I was so tempted. Then he rubbed his cock all over my face. "You like that, don't you cock sucker?"

"I do, sir," I whispered huskily. "You have a very nice cock."

"I know. Now I want you to do exactly as I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Stand up and undress me as you would your wife's lover. Do not let your leaking little dick touch me."

I stood and began to open his shirt. I was unable to look him in the eyes as I fumbled with each button. My hands trembled as I pulled it open and off his broad shoulders.

Before I could do anything else, Dr. Mason took my hand and placed it on his chest.

I toyed with the black hairs and gently circled one of his nipples.

I heard him sigh just before he brought my face to his chest and told me to suckle his nipples.

"That's it cock sucker. Suck them like they're miniature cocks."

I did as I was told, helpless to do anything other than please the big handsome man.

My hands fumbled at his belt and when I finally had that unfastened, while still sucking on his nipples, I opened his trousers and let them fall.

Holding my head in both hands, Dr. Mason directed my efforts pushing my face to one nipple then the other before pushing my mouth down his taut stomach.

I put my arms around him and pulled down his silk boxer short as I kissed my way down his stomach to his pubic bush. By then I was on my knees.

Before I could take his cock in my hand, Dr. Mason stopped me. "Have I given you permission to suck my cock?"

"No sir."

"Don't you think it's rude that you take such liberties?"

"I didn't think, sir. I apologize."

"I'm sure you didn't think. All your blood has left your brain and gone to your boner. Even still, you need my permission to become my cock sucker."

There was something in his confident manner, the way he took control of me that I found so very irresistible. I really wanted to please him. "May I please suck your cock?"

"Do my balls first you tiny dicked mother fucker."

He was all man now as I pushed my face into his scrotum and lost myself kissing and licking his balls.

I felt his hand running through the hair on my head. "That's nice cock sucker. He's trained you well."

I wanted to thank him for his compliment but didn't want to leave his crotch.

"You'd like to eat my asshole, I bet."

I didn't answer him.

"What if I asked you to suck my ass boy?"

Well, that was different. I pulled my face off his balls and looked him straight in the eye. "You don't have to ask, sir."

He stepped out of the pool of trousers and boxer shorts and walked past me, over to where I had been seated. Bending at his waist, he held onto the back of the chair and parted his sturdy legs.

There was no reason for me to rise. I crawled over to his ass and began raining kisses all over his tight buttocks. Then, using both hands, I spread his butt cheeks and buried my face in his ass.

It was with my tongue fucking deep in his anus when my wife walked in.

I wanted to move away but Dr. Mason reached back and held my face in his ass. "You must be the lovely Cindy. I'm Dr. Mason doing research on cuckolds for my upcoming book. Your husband was gracious enough to permit me to thoroughly question him about his fetish."

"Well, Dr., has he satisfied your curiosity? It looks like he's satisfying his own nasty homo habits."

My ears burned but I continued to tongue fuck his anus as they talked. It was really no different that when her lover is visiting.

"He has answered every question like the brave boy he is. This, your husband sucking on my ass was actually an answer to a question."

"Is he going to suck your cock, which I see is very nice. I bet the little faggot bragged about his 5 and 3/4 inches, didn't he?"

"He mentioned it more than once. Now, is he going to suck mine? I don't know. Would you like to?"

"johnnie, get your head out of the good doctor's ass. If I suck his cock, you know I'm going to let him fuck me. If it gets back to you know who, I'll toss you out on your princess ass with nothing but your panties and memories. Am I clear?"

The doctor had turned around and was standing behind me, his hard cock beside my face. The only thing better than me sucking it would be to see him with my wife. "Yes, Ma'am. You have my word. I will not say a word about anything that happens."

"May I ask, where is your lover?"

"He's home with his wife, Dr. Every now and then he has to put the home fires out too."

"Come, faggot," my wife said as she led Dr. Mason to our living room.

I joined them as they stood side by side. "Undress her, johnnie."

I took my wife's blazer and hung it in the closet. Then I opened her blouse. Her breasts heaved with excitement, her hand on his very nice cock.

She let me take her blouse off and I was preparing to remove her slacks when Dr. Mason asked me a very familiar question.

"Tell us why you are undressing your wife, johnnie?"

I inhaled quickly. I love it when I am told to say what they want me to say. "I'm undressing her, Dr. so you can fuck my wife," I answered the way I knew they both wanted me to.

Cindy stepped out her slacks and stood before Dr. Mason in panties and Victoria's Secret Wonder bra. I rose and unclasped the bra and watched Dr Mason bury his face between her breasts.

"May I remove your panties, Cindy?"

"Uh huh."

I pulled the soft nylon over the round cheeks of my wife's big bottom.

When I had finished, I stayed kneeling which is something I've been taught to do.

"Suck his cock, my little homo," Cindy ordered, holding his cock out to me.

My lady and her new lover watched as I paid much respect to her new man groveling, as I slobbered over the cock that would soon bring my wife pleasure.

"I must say, he is an accomplished cock sucker," Dr. Mason praised me.

"Dr., you ain't seen nothing yet. Come with me."

The pair walked off with their arms around each other headed to the bedroom. "Put her panties on and come along cock sucker. You have much to do," Dr. Mason said inviting me to participate.

As always, your comments and email are appreciated.

12