Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 01

Story Info
Holly and Ray start their Hotwife life together.
4.7k words
4.57
58.6k
143

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean 'Hotwife' Ray?" Holly asked. "What the hell is that?"

"Well honey, let's go to bed and I'll put on this porn. I think it'll explain more," Ray said.

"Ray, if you want to have sex while watching porn, you know I'm ok with that. It's not like we haven't done that before."

"No. No. It's more than that. You'll see what I mean. It'll explain where I want us to go from here."

"Go? Go? We've been married twenty years. We're going somewhere new in our relationship?"

Ray sighed audibly and turned on the tv and streaming device. Holly saw that Ray had scrolled to a porn section and thought they would finally get down to business. She proceeded to undress and crawled into bed. Ray cued up his favorite BBC cuckold clip then undressed himself and joined Holly on the bed. Holly noticed that Ray was already hard and thought to herself, "Well this will be quick...again." Which wasn't a bad thing. She was kind of tired and wanted sleep.

Ten minutes into the clip Ray hadn't made a move yet so Holly decided to do it. It always turned her on to see how Ray's dick leaked pre cum so much when porn was on. Holly leaned over and made a beeline for his dick but before her mouth closed over it Ray said, " No babe. Do you see what's happening?"

Holly looked at the screen again and sighed, "Yes dear. That woman is giving a blow job. Which is what I was trying to give you. Now lay back and let me start."

"Isn't there anything sticking out to you? Ray asked.

"Well, he's black."

"And?"

"He's black and getting blown!" Holly exclaimed exhaustedly.

"His cock size babe. Look at his cock."

Holly looked again and stated quite simply, "It's big. So what?"

"Big? It's fucking huge! I want you to be able to experience that." Ray meekly pointed at his own dick.

A lot went through Holly's mind about Ray. He was 5'9" with nice brown hair, blue eyes, weighed in at 200 because his body had become a "dad bod", but at 43 years old, what guy hadn't changed? He was ruggedly handsome, funny, smart, loving, caring...all the cliches. As her eyes found his dick she knew his exasperated feelings were not far off. It was the only area he lacked in. Holly thought back to the day they had playfully measured, 1.5" soft and 3.5" fully hard. She winced a bit and hoped Ray hadn't seen.

"Ray, baby, you know I don't care about that. I've never once complained about your dick size," Holly said.

Ray sighed, "I know. And you're sweet for that. But I want you to be pleased. Sexually. But look at the clip again. What else do you notice? What's her 'husband' doing?"

Holly said, "Well he's watching....and jerking off." Comprehension started to slowly creep into her brain. Her mouth gaped open and she looked at her husband dead in the eyes. "Are you saying you want to watch me fuck another guy?"

"Yes," Ray admitted. "But not just anyone. Someone HUNG! You deserve hung."

Holly's mind reeled. She'd known nothing but Ray for twenty years. Absentmindedly her hand rested on Ray's dick. "I don't know honey. Could you handle that? Just watching? I'll really have to think about that," she said.

"There's other things that go with it. Lots of things we could do. But I'd like to try. Look, you're on vacation next week. Just do some research on cuckold and Hotwife. Tell me if anything interests you."

"Okay, I will," Holly promised. "Now let's do something. I'm suddenly all worked up. Look. Even the husband up there is eating pussy now.". Lynn pointed to the tv.

Ray didn't need to look. He'd already watched this scene time and time again. "Ummm honey. He's eating the black guy's cum out of her pussy."

"Oh? OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Realization finally sunk in again. "Well shit. We don't have a guy here to fill MY pussy with cum."

Ray moved and positioned himself between Holly's legs. He gripped his dick with his thumb and forefinger, like he always had to do while masturbating and started to stroke. Holly watched, amazed, and rubbed her clit. Within thirty seconds Ray spurted cum all over her pussy lips. He slid down onto his belly and started to eat. He gulped down his own cum while he steadily ate Holly's dripping hole. Holly orgasmed quickly and thought to herself, "Damn he eats messy pussy WAY better than just it being clean." Once done, they laid together in bed and drifted off to sleep. Holly dreamed of a huge black cock that night.

Holly awoke the next day to Ray gone already to work. She struggled through a shower and once dried off, wrapped herself in a towel. In the bedroom she opened up her closet and spotted herself in the full length mirror. Her shoulder length wavy brown hair was wet and a mess. Her blue eyes sparkled though. And she thought she knew why. She dropped the towel and gazed. She stood 5'8" and weighed in at about 150 pounds, which she thought wasn't bad, but her hands rubbed her own tummy and felt the padding. Stiil not horrible though. She next cupped her 36 DD breasts; they sagged a bit, but once again not bad. Her nipples were more wide than long and her areolas were a dark, dark brown which contrasted her pale white skin. She turned to look at her bum and was pleased. She didn't really work out, but her ass was her best feature she thought. Would other men want her? She thought so and so she made up her mind. If Ray wanted her to have a huge cock fuck her, she would. Even if he decided afterwards it wasn't what he wanted, at least she would have gotten to feel one inside her at least once.

Her mind made up, Holly went to the computer room and flopped into the chair naked. She logged online and, as promised, searched for cuckold and Hotwife. Her first thought was, "Holy Hell there's a lot of porn for that." She bypassed that and focused on some articles that came up. It basically told her that cuckolds are usually men with tiny dicks (check) who wanted to watch their "Hotwife" fuck well endowed men with the BBC variation being most preferred. She took some mental notes on just how a Hotwife acted in these situations. The second thought was, "Does Ray want me to be so cruel to him like most of what I'm reading dictates?" She thought she could, for funs sake. Holly quickly got busy with more details and a plan formulated within her brain.

When Ray arrived home from work, Holly yelled for him to come in the computer room. He found her naked in front of the computer.

"Ok," Holly started. "Ive decided to make your fantasy a reality. But there are conditions." Ray nodded. "Good," she continued. "First...if we find a guy, I get final say if we meet him. Second...this does not mean you get to then find a woman to fuck just because I'm doing this. You said THIS is your fantasy and I'm just going along with it. Last...if at any point you're uncomfortable, you say so right away. We stop and kick the guy out. You good with that?"

"Y..Y..Y..es." Ray finally said.

"Ok then. Come look what I did." Holly said. She brought the screen to life and showed him an adult dating site. "I made us a couples profile. Ive got all my basic info put in, likes, dislikes, what we're looking for. Basic stuff. Here is a advanced description box. I need you to read what I wrote, and if you agree, then I'll submit it and we'll see what happens." Ray leaned forward to read and it read:

45F/43M couple seeking experienced men for playtime in the bedroom. To be rather blunt, it is the husband's wish to warth his wife get fucked, so you must be ok with him being present. There will be some play between us two as he is exploring his desire to be a cuckold and her a Hotwife. I (the F), have posted a few pics so you can see that I match the description in our profile. Condoms are a must, unless you can provide a current STD test, as we will provide one too. Let's talk!

"Hung," Ray said.

"What?"

"Hung. You have to list we're looking for hung. It's not worth it if the guy is like me."

Holly smirked then grabbed the mouse and keyboard. She found an appropriate spot and added: Must be hung at 8" or better with pics to prove size. Extra bonus points for BBC.

Holly looked up at Ray and he nodded consent. She said, "Ok honey. I'll submit this. Now don't get frustrated if nothing comes of it. I'm sure these things are hard to play out." She hit the submit button then stood up. She planned on heading to the kitchen to get dinner made when a bing sounded. Holly and Ray both looked stunned to see a message icon over the inbox. She sat down again and clicked the inbox message. It read:

Hi I'm Kyle. 25, 6', 210, and have a 10" BBC. There are several pics on my profile for you to see. Even though I'm younger, I've been a Bull to couples for the last 5 years, so yes I'm experienced. I'm trying to find a long term couple to play with, instead of one time flings. Please look at my profile and DM me if interested. And I'm certified STD free. P.S. Hot fucking body!

Holly clicked on his profile and his stats came up. Holly thought by the profile picture he was rather handsome. She clicked his picture folder and the first picture floored her. He shot a full frontal mirror selfie and her eyes were drawn to his cock. It seemed like it hung to his fucking knees! He wasn't even hard and it was WAY bigger than Ray's dick. She turned and looked at Ray's crotch, no bulge whatsoever. The next picture showed a fully hard cock he held at the base. "Very girthy and veiny," Holly thought. She didn't even look at the other pics. She DM'd Kyle.

HollyHotwife: Altered? How do i know thats real?

KyleBBC: Not altered.

A pic came through of Kyle's cock as he's sitting in a chair. It looked as though his cock is hanging off the chair.

HollyHotwife: Fuck! Another with a thumbs up by your cock.

A pic came through with his thumbs up by his cock.

HollyHotwife: Ok I believe you. Let's talk a bit.

Holly turned to Ray and hr eyebrows raised as if to ask if he wre ok with it. Ray nodded. He then kissed the top of her head and said, "Have fun babe. I'm gonna shower and fix dinner."

Holly started up a conversation that ranged anywhere from food to books to music. Just interesting chat. She waited for him to start with sexual talk, but when he didn't, she started in first and simply asked how he played with couples. That led to a long conversation and Holly became engrossed. So much so that she had lost track of time. She hadn't even noticed that the lights were now off and Ray was in bed. She looked at the clock and....Fuck! they had talked for over four hours! Holly explained that she really had to log off but they agreed to meet for coffee the next afternoon at a local diner. Once logged off, Holly crawled into bed next to Ray and shook him awake. "You're taking a sick day tomorrow," she said. "We're meeting Kyle for coffee."

Ray called in sick to work the next day and they found themselves at the diner. Kyle walked in and recognized Holly immediately. Holly waved at him. He sat in the booth with them, everyone introduced themselves and they made small talk until the coffee arrived. Holly tried not to, but as Kyle approached, her eyes darted to the crotch area of his jeans and she noticed the tell tale sign of a bulge, something Ray never had. Once the waitress left them alone Kyle started.

"So what makes you two want a Bull?" Kyle asked.

"Well," Holly answered. "Ray here seems to think he wants to see his wife's pussy stuffed with a big fat cock." Ray nodded eagerly.

"A big black one?"

"Well that seems to be his porn preference anyways," Holly giggled.

Kyle smirked and said, "Well I definitely have a big cock you can have. Limits? Rules?"

"Ummmm, we hadn't thought of that," Holly replied. "We are absolutely brand new. We've never done anything before. I can tell you Ray wants to eat a cum filled pussy and you did say you had test proof. But we don't know if you're ok with that. I only do anal when super turned on, but I don't think your cock would fit. Ray wants verbal humiliation while we fuck. I guess we just don't know how much you're into."

Kyle reached into a pocket and produced a standard STD test. Holly produced one from her purse as well and they both exchanged the documents. Satisfied, they both nodded almot at the same time. Holly giggled at that.

"I'm fine with that. Like I said, I've experienced a lot in this type of lifestyle." Kyle grinned wider as he then felt Holly's foot reach up and press against his crotch. "Your wife is rubbing my cock with her foot Ray. How do you feel about that?"

Ray grinned back and said, "Sounds like you should follow us to our place!"

Twenty minutes later they were all in Holly and Ray's bedroom. Holly had removed her shirt and bra and felt excited that she was stripping in front a man other than her husband for the first time in forever! Her pussy tingled at the thought. Kyle eyed her hungrily as she then slipped off her jeans. Holly was going to stop there until things progressed further but Kyle ordered, "Panties too. I gotta see the whole package." Almost as if she were under a spell, she slipped her panties off. She was rewarded with Kyle's look of lust. Holly got on her knees in front of Kyle and started to unbutton his jeans as Kyle slipped his own shirt off. She tugged the jeans downward and freed his cock. It sprung upwards and almost hit her in the face. Her eyes widened. The pics were one thing, but to be up close to it was quite another. His cock was huge and thick. It hung low and she guessed he was only about half hard but at least 7".

Holly gripped the base of Kyle's cock in one hand and turned to look at Ray. She was shocked to see he was fully naked also AND fully hard. "C'mere," she said. Ray obeyed and came close. Holly cupped Ray's dick in her hand and gently tugged urging Kyle forward. She placed Kyle's cock over top of Ray's. Of course his dwarfed it and made Ray's dick disappear from sight. "Fuck!" she gasped. Then, "Ok honey. Go stand over there and DON'T jack off yet." She pointed to a spot next to the bed. "No turning back now honey. Are you sure." Ray nodded.

Holly nodded then turned back to Kyle, his cock still gripped in one hand. She opened wide and proceeded to gulp down as much of his cock as she could. She felt she got half of it. Her pussy instantly tingled and juice started to flow. The feeling was incredible! His cock was so wide and she could feel it harden. Holly started to bob back and forth and she found she had to make a conscious effort to keep her teeth off the shaft. Kyle's cock grew even harder and she had to get a breath. She popped his cock out of her mouth and stared again. Fully hard and he hadn't lied. It was every bit of 10"! She closed her mouth over it again and started to bob up and down. She no longer needed her hand there so both moved behind him and caressed and gripped his ass. When she thought she couldn't get any more in her mouth, she suddenly felt Kyle's hands on her head. Gently he pushed her further down and moaned, "Relax baby. you'll get used to it. Just a little more. Yeah just like that," as she responded and gulped down another inch. Kyle let the pressure off and gave Holly control of the pace again since it seemed his gentle forcing had done the trick. With each bob downward Holly got even more of his cock down. She could actually feel it pressed against her throat. This caused waves of pleasure in her own body and she got wetter yet, if that was possible.

Holly gulped Kyle's cock one last time before her mouth released it's grip on his cock. "Fuck! That is by far the biggest cock I've ever sucked. Or seen!" she exclaimed. She stood and pressed herself against his body, her mouth found his and they locked in a deep kiss, her tongue explored his. She felt his rock hard cock against her belly. All Holly knew was that she wanted it inside her soaked pussy. Now!

She broke the kiss and asked, "You want some of this pussy?"

Kyle grinned. "You know it. Bet you've never felt anything like it."

"I'm sure. I barely ever feel Ray's dick."

They kissed passionately again as Kyle backed her up towards the bed. Holly flopped onto her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. The moistness was visible. Strands of grool fell off her pussy lips and down each inner thigh. She said, "I thought I was going to need some lube as big as you are. But I'm so fucking wet I'm rethinking that." Holly then crooked her finger at Kyle. "Come get this pussy stud!"

Kyle moved between Holly's legs and pressed the tip of his pole against Holly's pussy. She looked down in anticipation and watched. In one steady motion he pushed his full length inside her, not stopping until their bodies met. She had only a moment to feel how full her pussy was stuffed before pleasure ripped through her. Holly's jaw gaped and her eyes rolled upwards, her hands went immediately to his ass cheeks and pulled his body against her's and to stop him. "Fuuuccccckkkkkkk!" she screamed. She held him there with her hands. "Stay there a minute. Fuck just stay right there. Oh shit! Fuck! Just stay right there! Ray? Ray?"

Ray's eyes were wide. "You ok honey?" he asked.

Holly's face scrunched up and her body shook. She then let out the biggest scream Ray had ever heard. "I'm fucking cummmming! Oh shit Ray. I'm fucking cumming. Is this what you wanted to see? Your wife cumming on another man's cock?"

Ray couldn't speak. He just nodded while his cock leaked precum.

Holly's body calmed and her breathing regulated. She opened her eyes, a little embarrassed, she eyed Kyle and said, "Sorry about that. I think I'm ready now." She said to Ray, "You can jack off now if you want."

"It's ok babe," Kyle said. He started a slow deep pace, pulled out almost to the tip before he plunged in deep again. His huge balls smacked Holly's ass with each thrust. It wasn't long before she squirmed again, breathed heavily. Holly felt her pussy fill up with each thrust and felt so empty as he came close to slipping out of her. Kyle picked up his pace and thrusted in harder as well.

Holly started feeling bad because her husband was supposed to be part of this. She steeled herself and locked eyes with Ray. "God yes! Fuck that married pussy. You're gonna make me cum again." Which was true. She felt the waves coming again. She ground her body into Kyle's thrusts to put on a show for Ray. His eyes were wide and she thought she only saw him stroke himself three or four times before his cum sprayed out all over the pillow next to her. Holly grinned. "Awwww..you're done already? Fucking pathetic." Then to Kyle again, "Harder! Fuck my married pussy harder. Ray already showed his true colors."

Kyle picked up the pace further. His cock slammed into Holly's pussy hard now. The slaps of flesh on flesh echoed in the room. "You like that black cock don't you?" he said. "I bet your pussy has never felt like this with your husband." He felt her pussy grip tight, her body writhed. He knew she was close again. "Tell Ray who owns your pussy now. Tell him who owns it while you're cumming on my cock!"

Holly's body tensed as her orgasm erupted. She screamed again, "He does Ray! Kyle owns my pussy! Him and his huge fucking cock!" and the orgasm wouldn't subside. She felt faint, her body shook all over. She felt as if her pussy was absolutely leaking. Still being railed hard and in the midst of her orgasm, she said, "Oh fuck did you just cum?"

"No," Kyle chuckled. "You just squirted."

Holly's body came down from its high. "Wait. What? I....I....squirted?"

"Yes. All over my cock. Well, and the sheets."

Holly slapped her face and held her hand there. "Im so fucking embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's hot as hell." Kyle looked up at Ray and asked, "You ready to really become a cuckold?" Ray nodded eagerly. "Ok, get up babe. Doggy style." Their bodies moved in unison and repositioned themselves. "Under her Ray. 69. But don't you dare put your tiny dick in that beautiful mouth." Ray moved into position and stared up at his wife's glistening pussy.

12