An Intimate Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stretched out on my back but our faces were close together.

"Anyway we found our dad's stash of dirty books and started to read them. We were already dressed for bed. I was wearing a baby doll nightdress and my brother was wearing his pajamas."

"What were the books like?"

"They were illustrated and for the first few minutes we just went through them looking at the pictures."

I could feel my cock slowly begin to rise as Amber described the pictures and the effect they were having on her brother and her that night. I turned to face her so she wouldn't be able to see my growing arousal as she continued talking.

"My brother had this raging hard on sticking up inside of his pajama pants and I might as well admit that I was pretty excited as well...but I didn't let on to him that this was the case. I kept my cool, making fun of the people in the pictures...but it was pretty hot...I...we'd never seen anything like that before."

I realized that Amber was gently moving her body against the pillow she had propped under pelvis as she talked and my cock came to full and immediate attention straining against my boxers creating a giant tent under the covers that thankfully Amber was unaware of.

"Pretty soon he started reading one of the stories out loud to me...and I stopped making fun of the pictures and listened as he read about a brother and sister going to a nudist camp together."

Amber was moving rhythmically against the pillow as she continued the story and I began moving myself against the material of my shorts as she described the story her brother read her that night.

"The story just kept getting hotter and hotter. My nipples were really hard and I was tingling all over when suddenly he stopped reading."

"What happened then?" I asked.

"He got up and said that he had to go to the bathroom."

Amber and I lay there in silence. She continued to squirm against the pillow. My rigid cock was dripping as I asked, "What happened then?"

Amber hesitated for a moment before replying "I did the same thing to him that I did to you when I walked in on you a couple of months ago...I opened the door and watched him cream all over himself...except..."

"Except what?"

"When I opened the door he was stroking his cock and...he didn't stop. I just stood there watching him."

"Did he react to you being there?"

"Not really...he just looked up at me and then kept...stroking himself."

"He didn't say anything?"

"He...asked me to show him...my breasts."

"And..."

"I took my top off...and...pulled my panties down so he could see my pussy."

Amber was gasping the words out as she thrust her pelvis against the pillow. I rolled on to my back, pulled the covers down. There was an enormous tent that Amber could clearly see. I didn't care and she didn't comment.

"Go on" I said reaching down and squeezing my erection through my shorts. "Finish the story."

"OK, I spread my pussy lips...so he could...look at me...at how wet I was...and started to...touch...my clit."

"Do you want to touch yourself right now?"

She didn't say anything but stopped thrusting against the pillow. She pulled it out from under her pelvis and rolled over. She reached between her legs with one hand and started teasing one of her nipples with the other.

We lie side by side touching ourselves, legs spread, knees touching. I took one of her hands and placed it on the tent in my pants. "See what your story has done to me?"

"Yes." She said, giving my erection a squeeze and then removing her hand.

"Can I touch you?"

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. I slipped my hand under her panties and touched her pussy for a moment. It was soaking wet and I could feel her clit, which was very hard.

She pulled my hand out saying, "No, don't...we can't do this.

"I won't..."

"No, let's just talk...and touch ourselves.

"Ok" I said reaching inside of my shorts and touching my rigid boner gingerly.

Amber was doing the same thing. I could see her hand move inside of her panties and hear the slippery sounds she was making as she did this.

"Feel good?" I gasped my hand moving on my hard cock.

"Oh yes...so nice." Her hand moved rapidly, stopped, moved rapidly again.

"Go on...finish the story."

"He was watching me, just like I'm watching you right now, as I stood in front of him. He didn't stop. I don't think he could've if he had wanted to. I wasn't actually masturbating like I am now. I was just lightly touching my clit and letting him watch"

"Amber" I groaned.

"He started to squirt...right in front of me."

"That is so hot" My hand continued stroking my cock.

"You like hearing this story?" her hand continued moving inside of her panties.

"Yes, do you remember when we were celebrating your new job?"

"Yes."

"When I got in the shower, I jacked off thinking about you."

Her hand was moving rapidly now. "That's what I thought you were doing, because that's what I did while I was showering too."

"Did you...climax?"

"Oh yes" she gasped, "Twice, once in the shower and then in bed while you were jacking off in the shower."

"Do you think you're going to climax tonight?"

Without a word she took my free hand and placed it against her pussy. She reached over with her other hand and grasped my cock through my shorts."

When I slipped my hand inside of her panties she didn't say anything...just started moving her wetness back and forth against my fingers violently.

"Amber" I cried, I don't think..."

She squeezed my hardness and started to shudder.

"I can...hold back"

I felt an indescribable tingle begin in my balls and travel to my cock as my erection tightened and begin to spew sperm into my shorts. The wet spot became a whole lot larger and as I continued to spray come I could feel Amber's hand squeezing as my cream continued to spray inside of my shorts soaking them, flowing over Amber's encircling hand.

Her cream was also flowing over my fingers as she gasped, "That's right. Go ahead and do it. I'm doing it with you.

I know that is was just a few seconds as we came together but it seemed like hours. After all it had been at least a month since either of us had gotten any relief.

Our passion subsided and we lie there in sort of a coma of fulfillment and relaxation. We were both soaking. My shorts were dark with sperm. Her hand was covered with my cream and my fingers remained inside her panties touching her slippery pussy.

I wish I could say that we got up and cleaned ourselves up but we actually both passed out just like we were.

Later that night I was surprised to wake up with a throbbing boner. I decided that it would be all right to take care of matters by myself. I pulled my still soaking shorts off and started stroking myself.

I had been jacking off for a minute or two when Amber rolled over and switched the bedside light on.

She got up onto her knees.

"Can I watch?"

"Yeah..."

"My panties are pretty wet" she said, sliding them down to about mid thigh. Would you like to look at...my pussy...while you...do that?"

"Like you let your brother do?" I said continuing to stroke my cock.

"Yeah...like that."

She watched my hand moving up and down my cock for a minute or two and then asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"What we just did...and you and your brother."

"Oh yeah, sometimes I think about my brother when I'm playing with my clit, but right now I'm thinking about what we just did, too."

She reached up and pinched a nipple.

"Would you mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead. I like looking at you."

Without hesitation she started rubbing herself as I continued to jack off in front of her.

After a couple of minutes she leaned over me letting the tip of first one stiff nipple and then the other touch the head of my dripping cock.

I continued jacking off eventually wetting both of her breasts until they were shining with my pre-come.

She got back up on her knees and teased her now wet nipples as she continued watching me. She wasn't touching her pussy but I could clearly see how wet and excited she was.

"My brother used to do this" she breathed huskily. Her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers as she continued pulling on them.

"Put sperm on your breasts?"

"Yeah" she breathed, "Get em' all slick and slippery with his cream and then..."

"Yes?"

Amber resumed touching her pussy, rubbing rapidly stopping briefly and then rubbing rapidly again.

"He'd shoot his cream all over me."

"All over your body?"

"Usually my ass...but sometimes he'd just do it all over, my face, my breasts, my hair...especially...my hair."

"Your hair?"

Amber was rubbing herself rapidly, clearly aroused as she spat out the words, "He said...it was good for my hair...full of protein."

I too was nearly there. I could feel that old familiar tingle beginning at the base of my balls.

"How...?"

"He'd wait until he was almost there and then he'd wrap his dick in my hair...and..."

"Amber" I moaned.

"He'd just squeeze his boner and blow his load...right there while I did the same...right in front of him...like I'm doing right now."

The first jet of cream shot out of my cock and fell on my chest with a spatter. Amber bent over me shuddering and murmuring, "Do it on my tits...please."

I really didn't have another option with her breasts hanging a few inches over me. I continued to squirt forceful jets of cream over her breasts as she squeezed her hand between her legs and climaxed along with me.

We collapsed into one sticky slippery pile, pulled the blankets over us and in a few moments were again both sound asleep.

Now...I told you at the beginning that this is a true story. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

You would think that after two encounters like this we would have both been drained of both desire and semen. I will remind you that this was years ago and we were both very young.

No there wasn't immediately another masturbation session but what happened was even hotter in a way.

We woke near dawn.

We were holding one another close, both sticky and covered with drying cream...whispering to one another.

"I guess this changes things between us doesn't it?" she murmured.

"Yeah."

"I'm still a virgin." She whispered in my ear.

"I know that."

I still want to stay that way until I get married."

"I really liked what we just did." I said.

"Me too."

"Are we going to do this again?"

"Maybe...depending..."

"On what?"

"How we handle this, and the rules we make for ourselves."

I raised my eyebrows, "Rules?"

"Yeah" she said slowly.

"What kind of rules?"

She sat up in bed crossing her legs.

I did likewise.

"Well" she said, picking at a section of dried semen on the top of her breasts, "When we talk with one another and touch ourselves, we can talk about...anything. We don't hold back."

"Okay."

"Maybe we can try some stuff that doesn't involve fucking."

"Stuff?"

"You know...situational stuff, like showing off in public, teasing one another, spanking. You know...stuff."

Clearly there was more to this friend than I ever suspected. I began to develop a half-hearted erection thinking about the implications.

She smiled and said, "Not so fast Speedy. There are other rules,"

"Go on..."

"We both continue to date other people."

"All right."

"Our relationship is private. I don't think that either of us want to deal with jealous boyfriends and girlfriends."

'That makes sense."

"Last of all, no fucking anyone else."

"No fucking at all, either of us?"

"No fucking. We can do anything else but...that."

"You know Amber, I'm not a virgin."

"I know. Maybe you should reacquaint yourself with the virtues of self discipline and sexual control."

"I don't know," I said doubtfully.

"Look," she said, "Do you really want to wonder how many guys have had their diseased wieners in my puss while you're down there kissing it?"

"I see your point. Its not like there is a crowd of women insisting that I fuck them anyway." I thought for a moment. "Let's leave it like this; if we are tempted...if we are even thinking about fucking someone else, we'll talk first; no fucking other people without permission. Is that a suitable compromise?"

"I can live with that. And obviously, no fucking between us either."

"Never?"

She smiled again and said, "Never say never, let's just say for the foreseeable future."

"You have yourself a deal."

We shook on it.

"Can you think of any other necessary rules?" She said.

"Is this just about sex?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "No, this is about friendship. I want to have at least one other person in the world that knows absolutely everything about me, not just the stuff that makes me an attractive wife."

"Like you and your brother?"

"Well, yeah, that and a bunch of other stuff."

"Would you care to expand on that statement?"

She glanced at the clock on the bedside table and said, "We both will need to get up pretty soon...I think we'll need a shower before work, but we do have a couple of hours before we have to do that. Let's play a game."

"Okay."

"This is going to be a sex game, but in the future we'll play non-sexual variations of this game with one another."

"All right."

She paused for a moment and then said, "We are going to take turns telling one another five things that we have done sexually or that we really want to do."

"Okay."

"You go first; you already know about my brother."

I thought for a moment and remembered a party I had been at where a number of us stayed for the night because we had too much to drink. A couple had started making out and got carried away. We listened to them fucking on the floor in an agony of arousal and later when they finished some of us had surreptitiously masturbated.

Amber seemed suitably impressed.

"Were you one of them?"

"No I held off, but I was really aroused for the rest of the night."

"Was it just guys jacking off?"

"There was one girl. I think."

"So you watched a couple fucking and listened to a couple guys and possibly a girl masturbate, but you didn't join them?"

"No, I was too shy at the time."

"That's pretty hot." Amber commented.

"Well the really hot part came in the morning. Most of the people had left but the girl who had been fucking was getting ready to go and saw me. I had a huge erection sticking up in my pants."

"Wow."

"Yeah, anyway she walked over and stood looking down at me. She was wearing jeans and a v-neck T-shirt. I could see her erect nipples when I looked down the top of that shirt. She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. I don't know how I managed this but I got one of my hands in her jeans. She was saying, no, no, but I managed to get my hand in her panties. She was really wet."

"What happened?"

"Even though she told me to stop, she didn't move away or take my hands out of her pants. She stood there for a minute or two while I played with her pussy."

"Did either of you climax?"

"No, but I got really aroused, thinking of the mixture of her lubrication and sperm from the night before. Finally, she gently pulled my hand out of her pants. As she did this, she smiled at me and said, "Better luck next time," Then, she walked out the door...leaving me with a big old hard on."

Amber was quiet for a minute and then she said. "As weird as that sounds, that is really hot. I'll bet you jacked off more than once thinking about that."

"Yeah, I think it was hot being that excited and not being able to do anything about it. And then for the girl to come over and look at me, she knew darn well that she was responsible for my condition."

"I can see how that might affect you that way. Didn't you feel frustrated being teased and led on that way?"

"Yeah, but not in a bad way."

We both flopped back in bed and were lying side by side my cock was slowly growing as we talked, not standing up but lazily growing longer and bigger. Our wet and discarded underclothes lie in a pile by the side of the bed.

"Okay" Amber said, "My turn. I always thought it would be hot to go to a dirty movie theater and let a bunch of guys look at me and jack off."

"You would jack off?"

"No silly, they'd jack off while they were looking at me.

"Would you let any of them touch you?"

"No. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even let any of them see anything, much. I'd just sit there,knowing that they were jacking off because I was there."

"Would I be there with you?"

"Yeah, but you couldn't jack off either. You'd just be sitting there next to me with a big old hard on, with your hand on my leg and watch all the other guys watch me. You'd be the only one who actually knew how aroused I was"

My cock was now standing on its own but still not fully erect as I commented, "Would you be touching yourself at all?"

Amber thought for a minute and then she said, "Maybe I would reach over and touch you occasionally. And maybe I'd let you squeeze my breasts. We might kiss and make out a little, but we'd both keep our composure and not do anything improper."

"What would we wear?" I asked.

"I would be wearing a short skirt and a blouse...and I think you would wear a pair of soft sports pants. Soft enough to let your cock stand up without constraining you."

"How does this story end?"

"Well," Amber reached over and gave my growing cock a brief squeeze before resuming.

"Eventually all these guys wind up standing around us in a circle stroking their cocks and they'd all finish themselves squirting all over me, soaking my clothes, my face, my hair with their cream so when I left I'd be covered with their sperm. I might have you stop at a convenience store and go in to make a purchase so everyone could see me, smell me. They'd know what I'd been doing."

"Wow."

"Anyway we'd drive home aroused. When we got there, as soon as we got in the door, I'd pull your pants down and you'd reach up under my skirt. We'd stand there kissing and touch one another until we made each other come."

We lie there in silence until Amber said, "Your turn."

I couldn't help but notice that under the coating of dried sperm her nipples were standing upright and she seemed a little flushed,

"This is getting to you." I observed.

"Yeah...maybe a little...you're stalling, tell me a story...or a fantasy."

"You like guys looking at you...don't you?"

"Yeah...what girl doesn't?"

"But you don't want guys fucking you...am I correct?"

"Actually you're incorrect. I love to imagine being fucked...sometimes by a bunch of guys...I'm just not willing to do it in real life. I could get pregnant...and without a husband I don't want to have that happen."

"So you're not afraid of actually getting pregnant...you just don't want to be a single mother...right?"

"That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Actually most women really want to get pregnant...that's the actual reason for sex...and most women find the idea incredibly sexy...and you're still stalling"

"All right...in this story I have this friend who is trying to get his wife pregnant... but he knows that his semen is deficient. If he doesn't get some help she'll never have a child so he asks me to help."

"Okay..."

"But she doesn't want anyone but him. She isn't willing to consider fucking another guy...so he tells her that they are going to play a sex game with a blindfold...and handcuffs. He handcuffs her to the bed...but leaves one of her hands free so she can...touch him. He blindfolds her and spends a long time teasing her...getting her very aroused."

"Hmmm... this is sounding interesting indeed."

"Of course I have been there watching ever since the blindfold went on...listening to her whimper and watching her thrust her pussy against the vibrator he has been running all over her body for the last twenty minutes."