An Intimate Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah" Amber murmured with relish moving her own pelvis up and down almost imperceptibly. Of course at this point my own cock was standing up very erect as I continued telling the story.

"So eventually they start fucking right in front of me. He slides his hard cock into her very excited pussy but her restraints won't allow her to move back and forth...much...she just has to lie there and accept whatever he is doing to her. I have to be very quiet when I slip my pants off letting my hard cock spring free. I sit back down...watching as he continues to slide his boner slowly in and out of her while she uses the vibrator on her clit."

Amber cleared her throat and said, "You know...I have a vibrator of my own."

"Really?"

"Yeah...would you like me to use it on that hard cock of yours while you tell me more?"

"I think I'd like that...a lot."

"Well...wait a minute."

She got up and ran into the bathroom and removed a small tube shaped object from her drawer. She was back in a moment.

It was four or five inches long and slender.

"Battery operated" she explained.

"It's...kind of small." I observed.

Honestly...did you expect something with a kick start?"

"No" I said, laughing in spite of myself, "Just making observations."

"Then observe this", she said twisting the base of the thing, "Two speeds, slow" the vibrator began to emit a low growling sound, "and faster", the low sound became higher pitched. Let's start with slow." The growl returned as she pressed it against the base of my cock; it felt heavenly.

"Go on", she urged, "tell me more."

"Well" I continued" I am certainly seeing a side of his wife that I've never seen before. She is asking him to fuck her harder...calling herself a nasty slut...but he just keeps slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. I can see, even from where I was sitting how slick and shiny his cock is. Every once in a while he'll glance over at me...I know he likes me watching them."

"Are you jacking off at this point?"

"No" I gasp, "just sitting there with my cock sticking up as hard as an iron bar watching them...fucking.

"You know" Amber said, "I'll bet this thing would work better if it were lubricated a little." She removed the vibrator from the base of my cock and slid it into her pussy moving it in and out for a minute before replacing it on my cock...this time moving it slowly along the length leaving a shining trail of her pussy juice behind it.

"Better?"

Oh yes...much."

"Do continue" she murmured.

"Well...pretty soon he blows his load into her pussy...even though she clearly hasn't reached a climax yet. He pulls his collapsing cock out of her and she saying things like "Oh no...please don't stop...I'm so close."

"He tells her to wait a minute and gestures for me to replace him. I don't have to be asked twice. I slide my cock into her soaking cunt and take up where he left off."

"She immediately senses a difference and say's...Oh...how did you get so much harder...this feels so nice."

"Of course I don't say anything...I just keep fucking her."

Once again Amber removed the vibrator from my aching cock saying, "I think you need a little more lubrication", and proceeded to move it in and out of her pussy...this time for quite a bit longer. As a matter of fact I started telling the story again and she was still...moving it in and out.

"Anyway she reaches up with her free hand to touch my face...and clearly she feels something different...but she keeps getting wetter and wetter. At this point I don't think she can help it...and I keep fucking her...getting nearer and nearer to...blowing my own load...in her pussy."

At this point Amber replaced the vibrator on my cock...this time it was switched on high. She left it on the tip of my cock...getting my own lubrication on it and then began moving it up and down my boner...the feeling was so intense...really I thought I might die then and there.

"Go on" Amber urged.

"Well... she knows that something isn't right...I think she suspects that another man is fucking her. After all I am a little longer and thicker than her husband...she reaches up and pulls the blindfold off."

"Oh my." Amber gasped.

"Her face is a study of shock and recognition, she hesitates...says my name...and asks me what I'm doing. "Fucking you" is my reply and behind me I hear her husband saying "Don't stop, keep fucking her."

Amber removed the vibrator from my cock and resumed slipping it in and out of her own pussy.

"Just getting...a little more lubrication."

At this point I realized that she could impregnate herself with her toy...it had my sperm all over it...but it was too late so I held my tongue and listened to the wet slippery sounds she was making.

"What happens next" Amber gasped.

"She tries to pull away but her restraints won't let her so she says..."Please stop fucking...my pussy." But I keep right on sliding my cock in and out getting closer and closer. I can see her husband watching us...and jacking himself off as he does."

"This is so hot." Amber murmured masturbating rapidly with the vibrator and then withdrawing it and resting the end of it on her clit. "Please...continue."

"His wife trues to push me away with her free hand but it's no good. She's really not strong enough and what I know that her husband doesn't...is that she's really not trying...that hard."

"So you just keep fucking her" Amber gasped.

"Yeah and she's saying stuff like, "Please don't make me cream all over your hard cock," she's getting wetter and wetter but I don't think she's aware that we are having unprotected sex...at least until I'm ready to blow my load. As soon as she feels that first jet of cream gushing against her unprotected cervix she gasps and says "Are you...doing it without a condom?"

"And you are filling her up aren't you." Amber said, arching her pelvis so her clit was just touching the vibrator.

"Yes I am...but it's too late for her to do anything about it and she starts to climax in spite of herself while I fill her to overflowing. As soon as I finish, her husband takes my place again and starts fucking her while she is still climaxing."

"Does she like it...by now?"

"No, she's calling him names and telling him to stop but there's really nothing she can do to make him stop and he just keeps on fucking her.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching and jacking off."

"You're already hard?"

"This is really hot and I can't help myself...I'm figuring once he finishes a second time I ought to be able to blow another load in her pussy.

"So...how does it end?"

He just keeps fucking her while I watch until she has another climax...in spite of herself and he empties his balls into her and then I take his place and do the same.

"Oh god" Amber gasped, "I'm doing the same...right now...do you want to watch...me cream my pussy for you."

I changed place so my face was down by her pussy.

I felt my cock, which was now up by her face brush her smooth, soft cheek and almost started creaming right there.

At that moment our bedside alarm started going off. It was a distraction but really nothing could've stopped what was about to happen.

I could see her touch the tip of the vibrator to her clit delicately and then remove it, then put it back as I watched she began to slowly gush cream...suddenly I felt my cock enveloped in warmth and realized that she had taken me into her mouth.

That was all it took for me. I felt my balls begin to tighten preparing to expel the remainder of my semen and as the first jet squirted from the tip she removed her lips.

I heard her gasping, "do it in my hair, I...need the protein". I then proceeded to expel my diminishing supply of hot sperm into her blonde hair as she continued touching the vibrator to her clit and then slid it deep inside of her as we both shuddered in mutual bliss.

A few minutes later we stirred.

Amber stretched happily. She was covered more or less from head to toe with drying sperm and her own juices as well.

"Look at us...I'd like to go to work this way...but people would talk, let's hit the shower."

An hour later we were showered, dressed, full of coffee and headed out the door.

Despite her indiscretion with the vibrator Amber was not pregnant. She started her period about a week after our evening together.

This was the beginning of one of my most unique and memorable relationships. It is one that I cherish even now.

Many of the stories we whispered to each other in the darkness have found their way into my Intimate Confessions.

If you liked it, vote and drop me a line. Maybe if you'd like to discuss it with me I'll be happy to give you a call.