An Intimate Incestuous Relationship

Story Info
A Daughter & Her Dad Willingly Cross the Incest Line.
1.1k words
3.77
19.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six months since my dad and I had first crossed that 'invisible line', that hidden, covert line of incestuous desire and hunger, that line once crossed there's no going back from. It's a bell once rung that can never be truly silenced. We both crossed it knowingly, willingly and without hesitation.

Neither at that moment, nor since, have we had any regrets in our actions in taking advantage of the opportunity that presented itself. However, I don't believe we fully realized or were cognizant of the various ramifications we'd have to face having done so.

Having journeyed into the realm of incest, and I do mean full, loving, all-consuming incest, we fully realized the need for complete discretion. When out in public, a father and daughter strolling side by side with their arms interlocked wouldn't normally raise any eyebrows, but holding hands, caressing or displaying more intimate outward signs of affection had to be avoided at all costs. We both realized early-on, that discretion was truly the better part of valor.

So yes, we were well aware that our intimate relationship had to be kept 'under wraps', in the guise of just what we hoped our relationship appeared to be, a middle-aged father and his attractive, unmarried daughter living under the same roof, for nothing more than the sake of mutual convenience.

I found it exceedingly erotic and stimulating as our special, no holds barred, yet outwardly discrete relationship progressed. The added incestuous nature of our relationship caused my female juices to flow, making me want to jump my virile dad's bones in the most public of places, knowing full well that we could not engage in such acts without placing the true nature of our relationship in jeopardy of being detected.

Knowing the depth of the intimacy that my dad and I shared, I found it inconceivable that sexual relations between consenting adults was unlawful and even criminal in 48 of the 50 US states. Yes, I realized that families that had been inbred and engaged in incest for a number of generations had resulted in various birth abnormalities. I thought surely that one generation of family members having intimate relations, like that of my father and I, even though that coupling could 'conceivably' result in a birth, should not really be problematic.

We, as a matter of course, engaged in 'safe sex practices'. Except for our very first unplanned coupling, my dad would unceremoniously slip on a condom whenever I advised him that I was not in the vicinity of my 'safe period'.

Many times, as part of our foreplay routine, I would first pleasure him orally, or even better we would engage in mutual sixty-nine oral gratification. Then, once we were both fully aroused, we would reposition ourselves on 'our' non-marital bed and I would carefully open the condom wrapper with my teeth and then erotically slip the condom on his massive daddy dick, as I hummed my rendition of a striptease accompaniment.

We both enjoyed my riding him 'bareback' whenever possible, as neither of us were fans of his having to wear a condom. The feelings of skin-on-skin sexual contact was not only erotic, but the pleasure derived from it caused mind-blowing, cum filled climaxes. It wasn't long after our initial act of sexual bonding, that I requested that my gynecologist prescribe a birth control regimen.

We love one another in more ways than we could have ever imagined. Our lives together could not be more fulfilling, we have intimate relations at least once a day, most days several times, in whatever room we find ourselves and whenever the impulse hits us.

Our love for one another is so passionate, that I wanted to expand that love. I began to consider wanting to bear him a child. It would be the ultimate expression of the love and affection we have for one another. I just wasn't sure how he would react if I were to broach this fragile subject with him.

I had even discussed my desire to become pregnant with my gynecologist, who had given me the green light to do so following a complete physical exam. She of course wasn't aware of the intimate relationship between my father and I, nor that it was he who I was contemplating to father our child.

Even though we reside in the State of NJ and sexual relations between consenting adult relations, including a father and daughter isn't currently considered illegal, I don't want to upset the apple cart by informing her of the true nature of my father and my relationship, at least not unless it became absolutely necessary based upon medical concerns.

My desire for my dad to inseminate me grew stronger as our intimate relationship continued and flourished, but I was still hesitant to discuss my desire for him to do so. I didn't want to do anything that might possibly upset him and potentially create discord between us.

At one point I even contemplated ceasing my birth control regimen and then feign shock when I became aware that I was pregnant with his child. I quickly discarded this approach, as it would definitely cause an irreparable rift, were he to find out that I had intentionally became pregnant without his consent.

Although I had felt strongly about wanting to cease my birth control regimen in order to fulfill my desire for my dad to father our child, my investigation into the ramifications of doing so caused me to seek out further information regarding child births of close relatives.

I came to realize that my desire was not only selfish, but my investigation disclosed that the very closeness of our familial relationship, could indeed pose more than an acceptable possibility of causing serious, inherited genetic consequences down the road, if not immediately following its birth.

Having finally accepted that our parenting a child together, would not be in a child's best interest, I put that thought aside and went about refocusing on what our relationship already was and how to improve upon it.

Neither our family nor friends have any inkling of the true nature of our intimate incestuous relationship. My relatives and close friends no longer attempt to 'fix me up' with blind dates. I think some of them might even believe I'm gay, which of course is a perfect cover to help obscure the fact of my dad and my true relationship.

Happily, our relationship continues to flourish and grow. Last night, just as my dad was about to place the head of his pulsing cock between the welcoming folds of my engorged labia, he lovingly said: "I can't exactly recall how we were so fortunate to become intimately involved as we now are, but all I know is that I want us to keep it up."

All I could think about as I lowered myself onto and encased his completely shaved erect manhood into my welcoming moist love tunnel was "My sentiments exactly dad, my 'keeping it up' for you, pleasures us both!

I trust you enjoyed reading the above composition as much as I did in creating it for publication here on Literotica.com