My Devious Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
A sex filled afternoon with my daughter.
1.7k words
4.45
67.7k
82

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter has a lot of her mother in her, she's very sexy and she likes sex. How do I know this? When she lived home I accidentally discovered a small dildo in her drawer, I assumed at the time she was just a horny 20 year old. She is now married and 33 years old. About 4 months ago I was doing some repairs at her house while her and her husband were at work. I often think about how she must look using that dildo, so I decided to see if she still had one.

I was snooping in her drawers when lo and behold I found her dildo amongst her cute little thongs and panties. The only difference is, it was much larger than I remembered, or, she got a new one. There was was also a nice looking vibrator right next to it. Naturally I needed to pick it up and turn it on, wow! It was powerful. All I could picture was my sexy daughter lying naked on this bed playing with herself.

I put everything back the way I found it and now had some new fresh thoughts in my head. Let me describe my daughter. She's 5'6, weighs 115 lbs, smaller tits and is super fit. She's a fitness instructor so her body is tight as hell. She looks just like Elizabeth Hurley the actress. Really beautiful. Now fast forward a couple months.

I was at her house again doing some repair work, but this time she was home and her husband was at work. I was working away in her den when she came inside from the pool. She was wearing a bikini, but the type where most of her ass was out. We have always had a very close relationship, and she tells me everything, even more than she tells her mom, and sometimes, too much.

That day for instance when she came in from the pool she said, "I had to come in, my ass cheeks are burning, look." With that she put her ass inches from my face, I was on my knees fixing her wooden floor. It took everything I had not to grab her ass and start kissing those tight little cheeks. I laughed and told her it's better to get out of the sun than not to be able to sit for a week.

She caught me off guard when she said, "wanna see my white spot?"

I answered, "how can you have one, your entire ass is out."

She laughed and said, "oh, I do," and pulled down her skimpy little bottoms. She was right, she had the sexiest little white mark going right up the crack of her ass, damn that was hot, and it was about 6 inches away from my face. Now I know a tease when I see one, and she was definitely teasing me.

I laughed and said, "get that thing out of my face or I'll bite it like when you were a baby." She just looked at me and slowly pushed it right into my face. The clean smell of chlorine was all over her ass. I tilted my head back and said, "what the hell are you doing?"

She said, "I know you always think of me, so here I am in person, you don't have to wonder or imagine what I look like naked anymore," and with that, she spun around and I saw her pussy right in front of me, It was beautiful, completely shaved and baby smooth. As I was staring at her beautiful pussy, she reached behind and dropped her bikini top. Her tits were as cute as I imagined. She was standing there completely naked and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. All of a sudden she reached behind my head and pulled my face right into her pussy.

My mind was going crazy, I was appalled at myself for letting it get this far, but I also wanted to eat that clean smooth pussy in the worst way. Before I knew it, my tongue was all over her. She was half squatted down so her pussy was easier for me to eat, I was on another planet. She started grinding against my face, so I knew I was doing a pretty good job.

While I was eating her, she reached down and started playing with her clit, masturbating while being eaten out, what more could she want. She let out a pretty big moan and her knees started to buckle, so I knew she was having an orgasm. She pulled away from me, walked over to the sofa, put her knees on the seat, and leaned over the back.

It was an incredible sight, that cute ass with the white line going down just sitting there waiting for me. At that point I was all in. I knelt down and started eating her from behind. My tongue went from her ass to her pussy and back again. She was soaked, and her pussy was starting to drip. After a couple of minutes she turned around, sat on the sofa and started to play with her pussy.

She was just sitting there rubbing her clit and playing with her lips. She giggled and said, "you made me very wet, so I think we need to go upstairs so I don't stain my new sofa. I should have ended it there, but I didn't. I followed her upstairs, we went to her bedroom and she went right to her panty drawer. I knew what she was doing, but I had to act surprised. She grabbed her dildo, climbed on the bed and told me to watch. She put the dildo in her mouth to get it wet, then she ran it along her pussy lips getting it even wetter.

My cock was throbbing so bad, but it was still in my pants. She just kept looking at me while teasing her pussy with that giant dildo. She finally said, "this is going to disappear in a second, so I think it's time I get a little show too, why don't you take off your pants." I was only too happy to oblige, but the minute my pants came off, my cock popped out of the slit in my underwear. All she said was "yup, that's exactly what I pictured."

I sat on her vanity chair and watched as she put the entire dildo into her pussy. She was slowly putting it and out with her head tilted back just enjoying the feeling. She raised her head and said, "could you please reach in that drawer next to you and hand me my vibrator, I need more." I reached in exactly where I knew it was and handed it to her. Then she said, "oh, one more thing, could you please get me a towel, I'm gonna need it in a minute."

By the time I returned, she was already in mid orgasm and with a shaky voice said, "hurry up and put it down, I'm about to cum." As I was putting it down, she started to cum, and by cum I mean she was squirting all over my hands. Since her pussy was full and she was vibrating her clit, I decided to reach under and play with her ass to help her fully enjoy the moment. She pulled out her dildo, shut off her vibrator, and scooted down. Now laying on her back she opened her legs as wide as she could and let me play.

I continued to play with her ass and pussy and I saw she was getting ready for another orgasm. I succeeded in making her cum for a second time, and once again, she came all over my hand. She asked me to lay next to her, so I did. As soon as I was laying down, she grabbed my cock and started giving me a nice slow handjob. She reached between her legs and said, "you're a little dry," then proceeded to put her pussy juice all over my cock.

If she hadn't stopped when she did, I would have cum all over her. I suddenly realized why she was giving me this great hand job, she wanted me as big and hard as possible. When I was about to blow, she stopped, straddled me and used her pussy lips to stroke my cock. She said, "I don't think I should fuck you, but I'll make you cum with my pussy lips all over your cock," and that's exactly what she did. She rocked back and forth and at one point, she put the vibrator on her clit. It was insane, my daughters pussy lips were rubbing me while I felt her vibrator through her lips.

When I finally came, she just sat there, straddled on top of me and played with my cum. She was just making little circles, and running her fingers through it, and there was a lot of it too. She climbed off me and reversed position and restraddled so I was looking at her ass and pussy, then said, "take a good look, it's gotta last you until next time. I reached up and gently rubbed my finger along her perfect ass right to her lips, then as she looked back at me, I leaned forward and stuck my tongue right in her ass.

After she was satisfied, she smiled, stood up, and put 2 fingers into her pussy, took them out and licked them clean. "Now that's how you taste pussy." With that she turned, walked into the bathroom and I heard her turn on the shower. I went back downstairs and somehow continued to work. A few minutes later she came down, completely naked carrying her cloths. I thought you might want one more look before I got dressed.

I said, "you're right, I cant get enough of looking at you naked." She slowly got dressed and my show was over. She asked me if I could come back at the end of the week, she had a couple more things she needed to be "fixed". I told her I would definitely come back, and I did.......