An introduction

Story Info
Dom brings home a client to introduce to his sub.
2.2k words
4.41
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pottering around the garden when her phone rang, pulling a few weeds, pruning the plants etc. She took off her gloves and picked the phone up straight away.

"Hello Sir," she said with a smile in her voice.

"Jane, I need you to do something for me".

Any request from Connor was going to be obeyed -- they had entered a Dom/Sub contract 6 months ago and Jane was grateful for any opportunity to impress Connor.

"Yes sir, of course, what do you need me to do".

"I have a business client who's in town and I need to impress him, could you cook something up for us for tonight -- it'll just be the 3 of us".

"Of course, Sir, not a problem"

"Jane, one more thing, can you wear that little black dress -- No underwear".

"Yes Sir -- Dinner will be ready at 7 o'clock"

As soon as he was gone Jane set about preparation for the meal, made sure the house was clean and tidy and then took herself upstairs for a shower and to get changed.

Jane stood in front of the mirror as she put on her makeup, nothing too "much" as Connor didn't like it, but subtle tones, a little eyeliner to make her eyes pop, an almost invisible but glossy lipstick to make her lips look kissable. She smiled at herself in the mirror not bad for a 40-something. She gave her long hair one last brush, grabbed her black stilettoes and headed downstairs.

She made the finishing touches to the meal, set the table and waited for Connor and his client.

Connor and Jane had met on a fetish site just over a year ago, to others they looked like a normal loving couple -- They never gave the game away in front of other people -- so Jane knew that as soon as Connor arrived home, she was in "Normal" mode.

She heard the front door open and in walked Connor -- Connor was a few years older than her, he had patches of grey hair in among his very black hair, he was clean-shaven, always wore a suit to work and never had a hair out of place.

"Honey, this is John" he indicated to the blonde, blue-eyed, middle-aged gentleman next to him. Looking at them side by side they were like the ying and the yang. One blonde, one brunette, one dark brown eyes, one bright blue....but his mannerisms were very similar, there was something familiar that she couldn't put her finger on.

He took Jane's hand, placed a kiss on the top and expressed his pleasure in finally getting to meet her.

Jane was a little confused at this statement, and she wondered 1..how long they had known each other and 2..what had Connor told him about her.

The 3 sat down for dinner and had a very enjoyable meal with conversations flowing between the 3 of them.

After dinner, the gentleman moved into the living room for coffee and Jane went to the task of loading the dishwasher and putting leftovers in the fridge. Then joined them with her own coffee.

The evening continued to flow and subjects ranged from politics to books to films. An hour later Jane was feeling very relaxed watching the two of them talk "Work" Stuff and was in her own thoughts when she realised that Connor had called her name.

"Jane.....Jane"

"Sorry, I was miles away" Jane apologised.

Connor smiled and said "I was telling John that now might be a good time for a demonstration"

Jane tilted her head slightly, looking at Connor, feeling a little confused.

As soon as Connor got that look -- that one that said you are about to obey me -- Jane's eyes flicked from Connor to John and back again.

"John and I have been talking for some time about him looking for a submissive. I would appreciate you being a good girl and giving him a little demonstration".

Jane wasn't sure where this was going -- they had never assumed their roles in front of others but, he was asking her to do that now and she had no choice but to obey.

"Ok Jane, all fours please"

"Yes Sir" Jane replied -- Jane did as she was told and went down to all fours, making sure to arch her back and accentuate her round bottom.

"Good Girl" -- Connor placed his hand under her chin, lifted her mouth to his and kissed her gently.

Connor unzipped his trousers, pulled his cock out and said "Now let's show him how good you really are" Jane needed no further instruction, she lent forward and took his hard cock in her mouth. She initially felt self-conscious with another person in the room but felt slightly excited at the idea of being watched.

She felt his hand on the back of her head as he helped to guide her mouth up and down on his shaft, each time her head moved down she could feel him getting deeper and deeper into her mouth. This went on for a few minutes then she felt Connor pull her head away. She felt slightly disappointed as she was nowhere near finished and obviously neither was he.

He held her face towards his, kissed her and said "Now John"

She hesitated because he couldn't believe what he was asking her to do.

"Oh dear, this isn't a very good demonstration if you don't do as you are told, you are showing me up in front of our guest"

Jane felt instantly that she had let him down and started to tell him she was sorry "I'm sor..."

"Too late for apologies, back on all fours please"

Jane immediately did as she was told as she didn't want to disappoint him anymore.

Connor moved to her side, lifted her dress and exposed her bottom. Jane knew what was coming next and didn't even have time to take a breath before the first smack hit her ass. Another 2 followed quickly behind and she could already feel the handprint left.

"Now, this time I would like no hesitation -- Crawl over to John and show him what a good girl you CAN be"

Jane did as she was told and crawled slowly over to John, waited for him to unzip and remove his cock and placed her mouth over his shaft. He felt different to Connor, she couldn't tell you why but she started to feel him getting harder and harder inside her mouth -- He placed his hand on her head just as Connor had but pushed her head down, slowly but firmly until she felt she was going to gag. He held it there for a second and then let her up before repeating the process over and over.

He was much rougher than Connor but she felt that familiar heat between her legs. He was exciting and thrilling and knowing that Connor was watching closely just emphasized every sensation.

She wasn't sure how long this was going to last but she was going to make the most of it -- she started to wiggle her still bare ass, in a most inviting way, really hoping that Connor would take the bait.

She heard Connor laugh behind her, he knew what she needed and had no issue giving in. He came up behind her and with no ceremony thrust himself into her. She tried to yell out in pleasure but John was holding her head down hard on his shaft so it just came out as a muffle.

She could feel both John and Connor getting harder and the heat between her legs start to build -- she was sure she was going to cum -- but she knew she needed to ask permission. How the hell do you ask permission when your mouth is full? She was certain Connor knew because he increased his thrust, getting harder and harder until he tipped her over the edge and she came.

Connor laughed and removed himself from her -- "Oh Jane, what did you do" John laughed with him and lifted her head so she could reply. "I'm sorry sir -- I tried..." He interrupted her apology "Not heard enough -- Open the case please".

Jane felt a tiny thrill as she crawled on hands and knees to an ottoman in the corner of the room -- she opened it and took out a case. She opened the case and lined up inside was a multitude of toys. Handcuffs, blindfolds, floggers, knives, candles, rope ....

She ran her eyes over all the toys wondering what was coming next. "John, your pleasure" Jane was surprised that Connor was handing over control.

John stood up, walked over, picked up the rope and looked over at Connor. Connor nodded, turned his attention to Jane and said "You will follow his instructions as if they were mine, do you understand" "Yes Sir" Jane replied quickly.

John turned to Jane and asked her to stand -- she did as she was told and stood in front of John. He wrapped the rope around her wrists firmly keeping her hands together in one position. He looked around the room slightly confused. "Oh allow me," Connor said as he jumped up. He removed the coats from the coat stand to show, not a coat stand but a St Andrews Cross.

John smiled and led Jane to the cross -- he pushed her stomach first against the padding and placed her knotted hands above her -- securing them to the cross.

From behind he unzipped her dress and allowed it to pool around her feet.

He went back to the case and removed a glass butt plug and some lube -- He came over to her, placed some lube on the butt plug and gently started to insert it -- It was cold and she gasped as he pushed it inside her.

He returned again with a red flogger -- "How many" he asked Connor. "Oh she can handle quite a few," said Connor "But let's start with 6"

John smiled and wielded the flogger in the direction of her bare back. The flogger made a cracking sound as it hit her back -- "Number" Connor yelled.

Jane knew what he meant, she gave him a number on the pain scale -- 1 -- 3 was a gentle sensation. 4 -- 6 was a firm and stinging sensation. 7 -- 8 was her limit anything above she just didn't think she could handle.

"3," she said with a smile

Connor laughed -- "Guess you are nice and safe with John then"

John laughed at the teasing tone and struck her again

"5," Jane said in a breathy tone

Another strike

"ahhh--- 7" Jane yelled out

Another strike

John had found his stride and continued at the same level for the last 3 strikes

"Nicely done John" Connor said approvingly -- what's next -- she can go all night

John released her from the cross and took her into the kitchen, he lay her widthways on her back with her head hanging off the table on one side and her ass just reaching the table on the other side.

Connor smiled, he knew where this was going and figured he might as well make the most of it himself -- he came over and placed his cock in her mouth. John placed her legs over his shoulder, and put his hands between her legs -- He pushed his fingers into her very wet pussy and fucked her with his hand. Just as she was about to cum he stopped, removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. He was bigger than Connor and she felt very full as he entered her.

She could feel herself on the edge and looked pleadingly towards Connor -- he nodded his permission and she came -- wave upon wave flowing through her body.

She felt spent but they were not finished with her just yet.

The three of them moved up to the bedroom -- John and Connor removed their clothes and John asked Connor to lay on the bed and told Jane to stride him -- she did letting his cock move smoothly into her very wet pussy. As John removed the butt plug -- Jane realised what was about to happen and felt a bit panicky. She had never had two men inside her at once, she wasn't sure she could take it.

Connor moved inside her and she focused on him and the sweet feeling of his cock throbbing inside of her.

John came up behind her -- pushed her forward and placed his cock at the entrance to her ass -- he very gently moved it around, spreading out the lube that was still there and then gently pushed forward. He felt a little resistance and moved back out and in, out and in -- each time going deeper and deeper. She had never felt so full -- She looked at Connor, he looked at her so proudly she felt all her Christmas had come at once.

She's not sure how many times she came that night -- but she can't wait for the next introduction Connor wants to make.