His to Own

Story Info
She obeys her master as he pleasures her tied to the bed.
1.3k words
3.95
20.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived at her masters house unaware of what to expect, was he going to undress her, lay her down on the bed to pleasure her slowly or take her quick there in the doorway. He wasn't there to greet her so she knew to go undress on her mat, to kneel and wait for his arrival. As she turned the corner into his bedroom door she saw them waiting, her restraints, she knew this meant to put them around her wrists and ankles before kneeling to wait, she knew she was about to be tied to the bed.

As she waited she repeated her mantra in her head to prepare herself mentally and emotionally for his arrival. She heard his footsteps come down the hallway to his room, she knew he was about to walk thru the door, she looked up to smile and greet him as he came closer. He reached down to caress her neck, to kiss her lips as he said hello. He allowed her to undress him, to release his shaft from the restraint of his jocks, it sprung out to caress her lips as she let her tongue escape to lick the precome off his tip.

He helped her to her feet as he explained that he was going to restrain her to the bottom of the bed posts, that she will lean forward over the bed end and have her arms out wide to be restrained to the sides. He explained that once she was into position he was going to take his time to pleasure her before he would own her, that she will beg him to slide into her arsehole and coat her insides with his seed.

Her skin rose with goosebumps in anticipation. As she laid her head onto the mattress she tried to slow her breathing. Being restrained allowed her the ability to relax and enjoy all that he had to offer, to take, to experience immense pleasure and to be owned by her dom. To submit to his needs and desires. She trusted him. She sensed him move around the bed till he was next to her, light caresses over her hair, flutters on her cheek as he moved the tip of his fingers towards her lips, she licked the tip of his finger like it was his cock before sucking it into her mouth. She pleasures his finger imagining it to be his shaft, rolling her tongue over and around the tip, scrapping her teeth over the pad of his finger before he pulls it out to make his way down her body, touching and taking what he wants from it.

His fingers moved to her neck, to stroke the length of it, to place his fingers around it and squeeze gently in his hold, to remind her who is in control. His finger trails down over her shoulders and working there way down her back, she twists and moans under his administrations as he reaches down her sides to knead her breasts. Oh how she loves his hands on her breasts. He squeezes them till she moans, and just when she thinks he has gone too far he releases her to rub them. He turns her slightly within her restraints so he can look at her nipples as he twists them, rubbing her nobe between his thumb and forefinger until he knows she is wet between her thighs. She is panting for more as his hands leave her breasts to make their slow tortures way down her body. Her body shivers with her unreleased orgasm.

He moves off the bed to go behind her. His hands rest on her arse cheeks, spreading them slightly apart to admire the view. To gaze upon the puckered arsehole above the glistening cunt. Her vaginal juices are flowing freely. He skims his finger over her arsehole, her legs tighten in anticipation, she bucks against him wanting more. He presses his cock against her puckered arsehole, asking her if she wants him here today. She moves back within her restraints inviting him in as she pants yes master.

He moves further down her body. She isn't ready to take him yet. He wants her to be begging for more, to be in such a state with needs that she is sobbing his name, asking for him to take her. His fingers caress her pussy lips, spreading them apart so that he can look deep inside of her. He moves his face closer sniffing at her essence. His tongue darts out for a taste, skims her arsehole and she bucks with this new sensation. As she is still restrained to the bed she is unaware of what will be touched or how it will be touched next.

He licks along her mound before he nibbles on her pussy lips, plumping them up before his tongue parts them. He flicks his tongue over her clit feeling her body arch as she builds towards her first orgasm. She pushes back against his face as she rides the waves of her crest as he bites and rolls her clit between his teeth. He is relentless with his tongue licking along her clit, her pelvic bone and darting into her vagina.

He teases her with his breath before moving his mouth away slightly to reach his hands down to her thighs to squeeze and caress her. He gives her a tap on the arse hard enough to remind her that she is his, that he owns her, he leaves his mark on her cheek. He leans over her till his lips are at her ear. He demands her to tell him, to tell him who owns her. She moans with desire, she moans out his name, she says how he owns her and how much she wants him to take her now hard and fast. She begs him.

But he eases away to take his time. His cock is rock hard and ready to enter her. He has such power and restraint, knowing that when he wants to take her he will. That she will submit to him and she will come with his cock deep in her arse. He reaches down between her thighs to rub on her pelvic bone, to thrust his fingers into her cunt to reach her walnut and as his thrusted his fingers in and out of her she gushed onto the floor, her back arched and body bucking thru her orgasm.

It is now while she is sated and coming down from her high that he pushes his cock against her lubricated arsehole, to feel the pressure as he eases past her spincter, to fill her completely pushing his cock in to the hilt. He feels her relax around his shaft, adjusting to his girth, he eases out before pushing back into her again, building his momentum. Soon she is relaxed and moaning as she felt her next peak rising. She tells him to fuck her more, to take her harder and faster. He moves in a frenzy, building towards his own orgasm. He feels his seed leaving his balls, pulsing up his shaft and spurt out his tip, filling her deeply as she shudders against her restraints with her final orgasm. She lies there spent and sated, waiting till her heart levels out, waiting till her master has had his fill and is able to move off her. He unloosens her restraints and gathers her into his arms. She is nestled in his embrace until they recover from the intensity of their lovemaking.

They smile fondly at each other before dressing and heading out the door to complete their days activities, knowing that soon they will be together again. Next time may not be as intense and it may be more. The not knowing and planning stages are worth the wait till the meet again.