All Comments on 'An Introduction to Bathhouse Cruise'

by eljayb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Writing style

Change this to 1st or 3rd person writing & you might have a hit. Not a fan of 2nd person at all. Reads too awkward.

eljaybeljaybover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes I agree, the third person style is awkward to say the least. i was trying to convey the feelings my friend had described to me about the events which occurred to him, but it was a rather lame effort.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I found this story was very hot. It reminded me of my youth back in the early 70’s when I was just 18 and in the Navy. I found a bathhouse in downtown that was very much like you described in the story. I’d go there on Friday nights and would get a room. I would do pretty much what you described. Once I settled in I’d start off in the tv lounge going up to the top Level so I can see who was there. I loved older men (daddy fetish) and if I saw someone to my liking I make it known I was available. If nobody to my liking was around I would go to my room and lay nude on the bed on my stomach with the door open just a bit. I’d make people think I was napping. This spa was mostly older men that I liked. I could tell when someone entered my room. They would understand because I was on my stomach that I most likely was a bottom. They would start playing with my ass. Id keep faking being asleep. I would moan in my ‘sleep’ and they knew I was enjoying it. I’d slowly wake up and reach out and stroke their already hard cock. They’d grab the packet of lube on the table and get me ready for sex. I loved bareback sex and they would take me still on my stomach. After a bit we would change position where I was on top. Id ride him till he was ready to cum then I’d grab my cock and start stroking trying to time where we would both cum together. It was awesome. After we were done Id go clean up and would take a nap for real then wake up an hour or so later and repeat.

Auspat2121Auspat2121about 2 years ago

Lovely description of a tipical sauna set up. I have enjoyed many such places in a few countries, did not always end in sexual pleasure. I so enjoy the male nude bodies though. There are 4 such gay male saunas here in Sydney. Thank you.

eljaybeljaybabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh those wonderful days when we never need to worry about Aids and could pop it in anywhere and enjoy multiple partners as well.

The good thing about a bath house is the variety of men, the complete anonymity, someone you will never see in your life again is making love to you like it was your honeymoon. A couple of minutes later, you could be doing the same to another stranger.

I enjoyed mazes and glory holes in particular

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow I can taste and feel it. Here in Vancouver we only have a few places to go, most often there's no room. This is when you venture back to a room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous