All Comments on 'An Introduction to Lesbian Prostitution'

by JuilaDixon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intimately Revealing!

Very Hot story! The Author takes her readers 'inside her character's intimate relationships' with another woman. Sexually stimulating,and very heavily erotic. A very good write; and an even better read.

duddle146

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Very nice

This sounds like a nice start to a very erotic ongoing adventure. My only critique was that the beginning seemed to be a bit jumbled when you were introducing the charactors and just entering the bar. LIke the rest of us the sex probably flows easier for you, yet if you take your time with the introduction by writing it and then letting it sit for a day or two before proof reading you can pick up mistakes a lot easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot & Well-written

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice.

Hmmm, I wasn't sure I was going to like this story. After getting into it. I found it very appealing. Good story line. Very nice. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Makes a girl's mind wander....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A wonderful find

Hi, I came across your stories by accident and am so glad I did. I loved the story and the unusual way it occured made it all the more exciting for me. I am looking forward to reading your other stories in the near future and am sure I will not be disappointed. mmmmmmm thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

In especially liked it when Julia had to call her mistress "mommy". The only thing better would be if Julia's birth mother were next to her, humiliated and serving the queen along with her daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have been looking for stories regarding lesbian escorts/prostitutes, and here is your story

Love your writing. This seems to be very fertile ground with lots of room for multi-chapter stories; Welcome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stories about lesbian escorts and prostitution are fertile ground for...

an imaginative, articulate, and creative writer like you. Why are they so short? There is so much that can be written about.

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years ago
good one!

This is the first time I am reading your work and so far I liked what I read. I see that you have written 2 or 3 more of Julia's escort related adventures. I would love to read more and more of it. Please do continue this series further! :)

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
If only

this were true, butt it is certainly a hawt fantasy/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its a good story , but will there be MORE ? I hope SO

Brer_OtticaBrer_Ottica4 months ago

Nice story. And there really is a Cornhusker Hotel in Lincoln, NE. There was also a lesbian bar called Panic in Lincoln but, sadly, it has since closed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous