All Comments on 'An Invitataion for a Drink'

by Dani-Amande

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Why have you posted this in Loving Wives?

I really don't understand the reason. The main character isn't married so, no wife - loving or not - and the story is about the beginning of a male gay relationship.

Personally, I have nothing against gay stories - each to their own and I frequently read and enjoy stories in the Lesbian section - but I come to this section to read stories about marital relationships, good and bad.

If this was in the Gay section, I imagine it would be pretty well received - but in this one its almost certainly going to be flamed.

ov55ov55over 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Wow its the best story that I have read yet. I hope you continue to write , I really liked the way you built it up rather then just saying that you sucked your 1st cock and got fucked the first time you saw him. I'm 70 years old yet I got so hard I had to jerk off wishing I were young again because I think I missed out on kinky sex even though my wives and I did swing. I think I would liked to have tried suck a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Fun filled story with interaction between all four. Can't wait for Chapter 2

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Wrong Category

This is an excellent (5*) First Time, Romance, Erotic Coupling, Anal, Gay Male (and Ch.2 would probably be Lesbian, as well). The ONE category it is NOT is LW!!!

Unrated.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The only 'invitation'

appears to have been made to the gay community to invade Loving Wives.

Dreadful. 1*

CuriousEdCuriousEdover 11 years ago
Category and spelling

I like the story -- it was well written and engaging -- but agree it shouldn't be in this category. And "Invitation" definitely needs to be spelled correctly.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Natural Repulsion

I am heterosexual. That is not a crime yet. Man on man sex repulses me. To my knowledge, I am not alone. This is a gay male story.

sebastiandosebastiandoover 11 years ago

"Why must gays invade every aspect of our lives?"

Hahahahaha! Yeah, remember that time gay people created laws that said only gay people could get married or be treated equally under the law because of who they have sex with.

Oh. No. Wait.

And, to JonATaylor, "repulses" is a strong and inappropriate word. If you feel so strongly about it, there's no need to comment on another author's work. Just go and read something else. Don't be a dick about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant,

Was lucky to read this due to being in wtrong cat,, bvut one of mine was switched with another with similar protests and I still do not know where my story went.

IU realy liked your style and hope you continue but also hope it is posted in gay collumn.

Lov.ed the way of the seduction slowly working up to the eventual penetration as was mine, and though we were both married and wives never knew it continued for many years and from being a top that first fucking turned me into a bottom only, but bi.

and like an earlier commenter I am also 70 and needed to unload, just wish the fuck was described in detail.

Cheers, looking forwards to next ch.

cckreadycckreadyover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Great work! Original approach, great character development, and caring, sensual, yet hot sex.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerover 11 years ago
Regardless

Regardless of the category it was posted in you did a great job with this. Nice buildup, character development, and hot sex. Hope there's a follow up.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
Great story!

This story was fantastic. Most stories I read here are over the edge shock, get you hot stories. This was more intimate and drew you along at a nice pace. I would definitely like to read more of this story line. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category!

Most of us are not faggots!!!

voucher776voucher776over 11 years ago

Liked your story; one knows where it's headed, and it's a fun ride.

write on, sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Great story, great characters, well written and hot as hell.

GeojimGeojimover 5 years ago
Wow

Throbbing hard on right now....we’ll written.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Was waiting for some sort of gender switch reveal to happen, then it didn't. Now I know what a bait and switch feels like. Technically well-written, but because it was posted in the wrong section, it came off like a spoof. Except without the jokes.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Gay shit in LW. What a sick joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous