An Invitation In

Story Info
The gentlest introduction to anal sex possible, by man/wife.
4.6k words
3.9
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From not two inches away from my face, the cheeky young woman smirked at me and watched me move and emote. She liked when I took sharp intakes of breath, she liked when my eyebrows went up, she liked when I snatched my lower lip in my teeth, and she liked when I lost focus of her.

She always pushed me back to her as the centre of my attention, but her smirking face clearly loved it when something tempted me away from her stare.

It was like she clearly knew the meaning of every twitch. She probably did.

She gleamed at me and tickled my nose against hers and talked to me in throaty stage whispers.

"You feel him yet?" It was a question with an obvious answer, she didn't need me to respond. "We talked about how this works before you showed up, so I'll catch you up."

As she lovingly spoke to me, she let her fingers and palms search my tummy, nipples, neck, and she sniffed and kissed my face and neck as she spoke to me. She somehow made me feel like something fun to taste, anywhere.

"My ass is just a little too tight for my husband, except in really special occasions. Hence, here you are. Plus, my beloved enjoys looking at cocks as much as I do, so you're a cute little show for him." I felt my ass flex a little at that, and I heard a grateful gasp behind the woman arching over me. The lubed-up shaft playfully sliding along my crack was for a moment grabbed and massaged.

I glanced back and saw a slightly older man torsion his pelvis around, and his very happy long shaft of a pretty cock slipped around parts never touched by another.

"But we've learned some things about asses, and we want you to be happy too, so here's how putting a cock into an ass really works, my friend. Here's what my husband is about to do to you."

I watched the bodies in the room with me and I realised the attraction I felt for each of them was mutual. The excited attraction they had felt days ago as they watched me masturbate over the computer had suddenly made me feel very attractive.

They really wanted me.

They experienced that desire as a couple.

And when I bashfully told them that (as a loving couple enjoying me together) they could have whatever the heck they wanted, they took me up on the offer on a level I hadn't ever anticipated.

I had just barely had the courage to give them my Yes.

Now, this woman's torso was straddling me, with her lower half supported by her hip on my right side and her head supported by her elbow on my left side. She stayed so close to me that her tightly-curled brown bangs tickled my face as she briefed me.

"I know you must be nervous, that it'll be uncomfortable. I get that. But in real life, a cock is like a vampire. It doesn't come in until it's invited. My husband's cock is going to stay outside, until your ass asks him to come in."

Something shifted, in synch with my surprised arousal at the idea. The head on my crack was ensnared for a moment by the outer folds of my asshole, and I have no way of knowing whether it was me or him that massaged the head in circles around the hole before it sprung back up and began searching again.

My vision unblurred and I rediscovered the naked woman above me again. I had no idea how I had spent a moment not noticing or caring about the presence of her perfect legs, perfect breasts, and kissable freckled cheeks, but she seemed delighted that I had just abandoned her to my momentary trance.

She knew. Allison knew.

"Do you understand yet cutey?" She stroked my testicles with delicate love as she elaborated. "My husband isn't going to fuck your ass. Your ass is going to fuck him." For the first time she gave me a full kiss, and I was shocked by the strength of her as she controlled me through it. The softest her voice had been yet, she said, "You're going to go from unexplored virgin to orgasm of a man's life." Her peck was softer this time. "And then you get to choose what happens to your pretty cock, okay?"

She didn't kiss me for a while after that. With fascinated eyes and a thoroughly pinker face, she watched me squirm in sensation and thought. I watched her gratefully as though the touches were from her, but the powerful shaft was quite a different feeling than the satiny breasts she let me hold. The cock-owner had a different sexual personality than her: he was patient and soft, but the exploration was more hungry than playful, searching, taking feelings from my body. The wife of the man about to fuck me just tasted and fondled me with her thanks.

After some sliding up and down, the beginning folds of my hole caught onto him again, and he gently stayed. Without choosing to my legs rose up some more, and the cooing smiling woman noticed all of it. The outer rim of my hole had caught his very tip. And we stayed there, and I was nervous then. I already felt like I couldn't open more.

"This is the fun part. You're going to feel a muscle you've never noticed before. And that muscle is going to choose when my husband comes in. That tiny muscle is going to stroke my husband, and that tiny muscle is going to take my husband's cum from him into your body. It's going to do everything. Everything."

Without a movement from the shaft, something new changed. The soaked cock suddenly became far more slippery, and far warmer, right where I had captured him. I realised that a shot of precum had just coated my ass, and when my ass flexed, it squeezed his tip again and again, and every time the flex ended he was just a tiny bit further in me.

This tiny little amount of motion made my face shake back and forth, arch up and down, and the naked woman atop me watched me for a Yes or a No about it all, and when my teeth grazed my lower lip again, she grinned at me. Her hand reached way back, and a shock went through me as I felt my foreskin circled. The feeling relaxed something in me and the shaft of the husband slipped a tiny bit further in and corkscrewed around a little bit.

Still watching me closely, she brought her finger to her mouth and drank her prize of precum. My precum. And then gave me a single little tonguey kiss.

I felt more slipperiness, more warmth, along my ass. My asshole got a little bigger, without hurting, before closing again.

"You feel it now, don't you? The ring inside the ring? The second asshole, the one that only opens when it feels safe?"

I nodded and barely whispered "yeah".

"Dan's not going to push into you. It's going to happen all on its own, and it can take as long as it needs to, sweetie." As my ass and her husband's shaft slowly, gently danced together, the grateful wife on top of me slid her fingers and palm along my shaft and balls, catching and gathering precum as I made it, and tasting and sharing it with me.

After she gave me another little nose-nuzzle, she called gently behind her, "How's life, hon?"

A whispered rasp from another dimension came,

"Oh my god... This is just the best."

The moment went on and on. In those early minutes, it was a happy surprise when he found what apparently were my favourite spots, and with a gasp and a heave and a little thrash something I was just beginning to understand flexed on and off and on and off, and after each event I was, repeatedly, more open than I knew I could be and stay. Painlessly. It was A LOT, it was intense, but my body had no protest to offer, not like it did with my hungry experiments alone.

And there was more than this one 'muscle'. A whole network of muscles, including my hips and legs, were participating in a little dance for this cock, a dance I apparently already knew, and I noticed that the down stroke of this dance curled the penis around in a corkscrew that tended inwards.

My ass had the coreography of movement to bring cocks inside it.

It always had.

All asses always had.

As I realised my ass literally had the instincts to please cocks, I trusted it to choose.

And something unlocked. And everything became more intense.

I gasped again and made a throaty groan at the wife watching me, and searched her for understanding. Allison watched me knowingly and called back "There he goes!" and in little pulses in my ass that my chin danced to in upwards little thrashes, I opened to and grabbed the cock, again, again, again, again, and he wasn't pushing. He never thrusted once. My ass, supported by sweat, lube, precum, and my dance, was beginning to invite a cock inside.

And another grab came at the outer edges of my ability to tolerate, and this one was slightly slightly easier, and an enormous bulb of a presence was no longer outside. I was close to relenting to the intensity, but nothing happened for a moment, and my body allowed me to calm and breathe. As my cheek was lovingly stroked, there eventually came a relaxed enough breath that my ass opened for her husband again, and, the head having passed, the intake was longer, each pulse took more at once. The intensity didn't grow any more, but it moved further and further inside of me.

The naked woman wasn't watching my face anymore. Her head was turned away, and I watched her breasts heave in rasps, and I watched the seductive hidden depths between her tightly curled legs. And my own cock felt large fingers. The fingers didn't start masturbating me, but they were exploring the length. I think he was arousing himself emotionally, reminding himself that he was fucking a man, letting himself see his wife's happy face and his new acquaintance's happy cock at the same time.

The feeling wouldn't stop growing. The flesh inside me felt so new, baby-new, like it had never felt anything before, like one wrong move would turn the whole event into something I'd hate. But he was gentle.

Allison returned to me in a rush. "Come see!" she said in a happy conspiratorial whisper. She helped me up a bit by the neck, and I came closer to Dan's torso, saw his smiling spell of a state. She beckoned me to look down. She and I watched together. Just below my balls, I saw pubic hair that wasn't my colour. As I twisted and pressed (without choosing to), I saw just the very very base of a shaft escaping into my body.

Dan's wife kissed my cheek proudly. "Let your body do it now. Don't hump him my love. Just listen, it'll happen."

A long moment passed. All three of us breathed, watching the cock and the ass. Something in some unknown depth became warmer again, and a slippery corkscrew began, and we two men swooned vulnerably and danced a little together, both overwhelmed and joyous and nervous and bashful as our bodies stole this moment from each other. He didn't slide back out, we just stayed close and swiveled.

Distantly I noticed one adorable, psychedelically aroused young woman licking the occasional nipple and kissing the occasional neck of either of us. As I arched back by instinct and let my dance move him around in me by sharper angles, this wonderful woman who had reached out in her husband's name that weekend now plunged my inexperienced shaft deep into her mouth and enjoyed me. Through a long, long moment that would never have been long enough, my same dance that softly fucked a husband's cock softly fucked a wife's mouth. For long years it was sexually the most perfect moment of my life.

She rose from my cock with an apparent hunger for her husband's kiss, and, tucking her long curly bangs behind an ear, she took her husband's neck and kissed him, long and elaborately. I realised that it was his first taste of me.

My penis begged me, but it felt better immediately, as I realised that this eager couple would give me a wonderful time of my own, whether as part of what was happening now or as a Thanks thereafter.

This little dance of men continued, and as we moved along and onto each other, we kept plateaued in the throes of a teasingly slow sex. The top-most limits of my ability to be fucked, the bottom-most limits of his ability to fuck: in other words, the hardest I could yet bear, and the softest he could bear.

Something new happened.

It happened during one of the moments I was hiked up.

A little more of his precum emerged again. I had become good at recognising it.

With this latest round of new slipperiness, his whole shaft seemed to unlock from my squeeze, and I felt myself travelling down further onto him.

It didn't hurt.

We both just grunted loudly at each other while Allison marvelled at the mysterious and exciting moment. She knew something amazing had just happened between us.

I listened to my body. It was saying things it had never, ever said before.

Again.

More.

I stared at the cock in front of me, the jiggling tummy in front of me, the face in front of me, and we watched each other for desires, and I stared at him and

I humped him.

We both gasped desperately.

I twisted two humps.

Making soft little noises at each other I slowly corkscrewed his cock back into me, again, and again.

It was far from all-the-way-in-all-the-way-out. It was probably not a lot of motion at all. But my tight fit of a passageway and his hungry head and shaft were meeting at the intersection of our limits and dancing along that edge.

Very, very carefully and forgivingly, he danced back into me.

I saw movement to my right, I heard something, and Allison, watching her husband disappear into me, her fingers now twirled in fast perfectly coordinated circles around the top half of her vulva. She let herself pulse with it, but it remained the periphery of her focus. She was watching her husband's cock, she was watching my exposed ass. She sighed at every visible movement.

Movement happened again, and I don't even know which of us started it this time. I knew the next surge of moisture twirled the shaft inside me, and as I groaned in a questioning tone rise, I noticed maybe for the first time that this was pleasure. The delicate, fragile flesh inside me, now that it was released of tension and soaked with buttery liquid, was on the precipice of actually beginning to enjoy being so full and so thoroughly touched.

That feeling grew as we pumped each other once, more substantially than I had meant to.

My thrashing-back neck was caught Dan's wife, who held my own cock shaft while her husband carefully held my legs apart. Allison kissed me comfortingly as I teased my own limits. Her mouth felt the upgrading hums of my sensations and meditated me through them. She wasn't full-on masturbating me, but her fingers weren't motionless either. She explored me, held me, massaged me, gave tiny little thankful squeezes, encouraging pets.

She watched me for a moment as I moved under her, and then glanced back at her husband with an encouraging smile as he softly fucked me.

His own face was becoming as vulnerable as mine. Something was beginning to overwhelm him too.

Something became intense again.

Though we kept the same soft rhythm together, it was like his erection was becoming even more of an erection. As I was pressed further open deep inside, and as he sighed and swooned for me, I felt him become so much larger.

I wondered how much longer my body would take this with a ready Yes, but I detected something was approaching, as his head started jerking a little, back and forth, up and down, in perfect synch with powerful flexes of the long muscle deep inside my asshole. The entire muscle flexed, again and again, and I would swear in that moment I felt almost lifted by it.

Dan's wife took my hot cheeks in her palms and whispered, "You're doing it my sweet darling, you're doing wonderful, he's going to give you his cum, do you want it?" She appeared grateful, delighted that I was unable to answer vocally, and I'm sure she saw with my stretches open and my twists down onto her husband that I was excited for it. In the make-or-break moment I wanted it.

There was only one moment, during our entire sex, when this man wasn't as soft as could possibly be. I felt his body change modes into some trance, I felt his arms reposition to take my torso, and I felt my cock against his fuzz as he pressed us together and pressed himself forward.

I knew some instinct deep within him was telling him to go deep, to send sperm as far inside his lover as possible. My ass had no use of his cum except for its delicious warmth and slippery sensation, but my legs grabbed him back, and as he thrust I twisted.

Though the feeling was just a tiny bit too much for me, in that last moment, too intense, I happily cooperated with him, his thrust and my twist, partnering to send his cum deep inside my body.

The thought thrilled me so much it was hard to remember it hadn't even happened yet. All I felt so far was a shaft suddenly so swollen it must be filled with liquid to give me. Just one more flex of the muscle and it was mine instead of his.

My lover's wife no longer had access to most of our erogenous zones in this last instant, we were pressed urgently together in a hungry exchange, but as she cupped one cheek of my bum, she nuzzled my face with her nose and it's possible I heard her whisper "Take him".

My entire asshole vibrated and everything was hot inside.

After less than a second of relenting length, he slipped further into me than ever yet, the liquid inside now making it easy. He pumped two more rushes further beyond anything he had touched yet.

For an instant more precum left my own shaft, coating our tummies.

I was let go of, as his strength left him, leaving my ass to hump a softening cock with one last thrust.

Both men collapsed a little.

After a moment of delerium, Dan brought himself to his elbows, and we made eye contact, preparing each other for one last partnering duty. Watching me carefully for discomfort, but now forgivingly softer, he slipped down and out of my pulsing hole as his wife supportively held my hand.

He gasped as much as I did on the way out, the sensation intense for him too.

We just breathed. We breathed forever.

My face was drenched. The lovely freckled face of Allison returned to me, and she pecked my nose and forehead. "My new darling, choose an orgasm?"

It was a thunderous thing to be asked. I listened to my body, which instantly answered. It had thoroughly enjoyed the strong presence of a hard shaft, but---

"I'd really, really like your mouth? But I'd also really, really, um, like you to have mine?"

Feverishly blushing, her eyebrows gave a surprised hopeful expression that ended in an experienced grin. In quick successions she pecked my cheek neck and nipple, and then, for the first time, and in an impressive flexible arch, her legs opened wide with the movement of just one, and in one twist had turned her whole body around. I looked up and realised I was getting both.

I was now staring, at close range, at two bright pink labia, a glistening and mysterious depth in-between them, a hood of flesh and a nub already revealed with her proudly opened legs, and a cute pink little asshole above it all.

As I planned my attack, inexperienced with this too, a thirsty drip of fluid pattered onto my face from the vulva right over me. I groaned in whispered heaves, planning the best choices of first touches. She beat me to it.

I could feel the presence of so many hands. Three, maybe four. They were both in the area. I think at least two of them were in the same place. They were holding hands. My shaft was flexed, relentlessly arched far up, and in one slippery twist I felt the gentle engulfment of a surprisingly cavernous warm new home for my cock.

The elaborate twisting touch was still feathery soft, but overwhelming, the effect in my body seismic. The sensation overruled any bashfulness or planning, and my faced moved up and forward as I happily groaned deep into an entire vulva.

Again my body apparently had a dance for this. My hands scooped around the hips and bum of the cute body atop me, and I had found my grip to keep me there. My body advised me I had maybe a minute of resolve in this grip before I lost the strength to stay and would need to reposition. I didn't dare ask my cock how much resolve it had.

12