An Invitation In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new enough at this though and they were so understanding. I hoped to myself they'd giggle and understand if I couldn't keep going for long, and that it would be intimate no matter what. I just let the sensations flow over me, and squealed deep into her as I felt something new.

I was deep, deep into her mouth, and something just as soft as that was on me from the other side, from below. The two presences were so close, engulfing almost everything.

Though feverish, I tried to form a mental picture of it. That made it clear. I saw, in my heart, an image of a wife and husband, faces just an inch apart, staring at each other with love and desire, a wife with a mouth filled of cock, a husband sloshing two balls with his gentle tongue and lips. I saw them, felt them, trying and trying again to reach each other, sliding their lips at last in little moments of deep-throated adventure, reaching for each other on my entire cock.

The romantic moment was more than I could ever bear. But, deep where my cock had never before been, I still had one last moment to learn more about my body in this process.

I repositioned my arms under me to give me precious more minutes of strength to stay there.

Inside a mouth, I could feel for the first time that yes, a cock absolutely does get bigger when it's about to cum, and not just her husband's cock. I felt myself grow in pulses, and knew now exactly how that made the inside of her feel. With each pulse of growth I felt a groan on my shaft, and hoped it was a happy groan. With each attempt of my mouth to gasp more air, I instead put the motion into more vibrated yells right onto those beautiful labia, which made her vibrate my shaft in a whole new octave of music.

We traded sounds deep into each other's privates, and I hoped so much that I was able to release her into orgasm before I fed her. I held on to my resolve so carefully as I lapped softer at what her voice allowed me to know was her favourite part.

But my Achilles' heel was her husband, who had started to follow the middle line up and down my balls, lapping, likely in a way that further aroused his wife to see.

And my shaking body pulsed one more warning to the married couple surrounding my cock.

They both detected me.

And their response was to come together, lip to lip, in the closest thing to a passionate kiss they could manage, and I was completely inside both of them as I erupted. I fought with all remaining strength to give every reaction of orgasm into those plump reddened labia, and I listened to her rewarding sounds. Her soprano little whimpers vibrated me through the most impossibly long cum I had ever had.

On and on it just wouldn't end, and I ordered my legs to keep me there, not to dare interrupt the couple's kiss.

Finally, in one non-negotiable moment, I let myself flop down and I gasped jealously hungry rasps of delayed breath. I had been gladly neglecting my lungs.

I waited for the red periphery of my vision to normalise and to regain tiny bits of my former strength. I listened to my body and I felt both bodies' presence still there.

They would move away any second now.

This moment couldn't end. Not yet.

Allison's body couldn't relax from its feelings. Not yet.

Before they could shift away I hiked myself up, more carefully, and returned, more gently, and licked, more deliberately.

The wife's gasps were gentler now, regulated, and she gave tiny 'ohmygods' in a mezzo-soprano little melody. Her singing profanity was increasingly interrupted, and I knew they were kissing deeply. I felt the two of them hold hands, fingers interlocked with my half-softened cock gathered between their palms, and I listened as carefully as I could as my new friend absent-mindedly taught me in song how to complete her orgasm.

I realised I didn't mind the scents of her down there. Her pelvis just smelled of sweat and musk and woman, stronger versions of the smells I liked.

I put that eagerness into my licks too. But not too harshly. Not too harshly.

I finally found the place, the intensity, and the motion she liked, and the final-lap phenomenon began in her body began when I gave her all three at once, apparently just clumsily enough to be unpredictable. Her final compliment to me was that she found my inexperience to be pleasurable.

I had no idea what it would be like.

It wasn't an explosion.

Allison had moments of silence, a gasp, a moment of silence, a stronger gasp, a moment of silence, a desperate kind of sound, a seismic motion in her whole pelvis, a long silence, tiny squeals, silence, and a throaty animal moan.

And a single hump deep onto my face in a happily accepted request.

And then just raspy breathing, as I gently gave her vulva a long goodbye kiss.

As I let myself flop on the mattress again, spent of all power, I felt her return the kiss. I gasped and swooned and she clearly knew it had to be just a soft kiss. And something in the angle made me know she watched her husband the whole time.

Without crossing the threshold into pain, she gave me my last moment of love, drank from me just a little bit more, brought me in for the gentlest landing, while her husband heaved and watched.

The next moment that came was just a happy sweaty flop, the three of us watching each other's naked bodies heave. In the same moment, not in separate worlds from each other, I stared longingly at a tired cock and a swelled vulva, flopping testicles and perky breasts. Two flushed and happy faces.

And they watched me.

12