An invitation to an orgy!

Story Info
Wendy and Julie get invited to a hotel room orgy.
3.2k words
4.22
39.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Wendy, I'm mid twenties and I'm a junior lawyer with a big multinational company. I was at our big company conference, about a hundred of us gathered in a posh London hotel. As I patiently sat through a day of meetings my colleague's words constantly echoed in my mind: "in this company the lower a woman's knickers drop, the higher she gets."

I'd heard that the top management would be staying on afterwards for a lavish dinner and had booked hotel rooms to stay overnight afterwards. I'd also heard rumours that there would be orgies in some of those rooms. I'm ambitious and want to get to the top. Remembering my colleague's words I went to that conference well prepared.

I'd had my brunette hair neatly styled down to just below my ears and I knew I looked good. I'd got myself a new dress in professional grey. It wasn't too daring, ending just above my knees but figure clinging and low cut enough to show anyone who was interested I had a sexy figure with big firm breasts and legs that looked good in my sheer black nylons and high heels. I'd decided to wear stockings instead of my usual tights, just in case anything interesting happened. I was also wearing glasses rather than contacts, knowing that glasses give a girl that innocent vulnerable look that turns some men on.

During the long dreary meetings I could tell men were interested in me and I felt myself being mentally undressed lots of times. I'd even let a couple of guys who were trying to look up my dress see that I was wearing stockings, but I'd received no invitations to any orgy. Then it happened. It was after the main meetings, we were "networking" over drinks and canapés when my friend Julie came up to me. She's one of the admin girls, mid twenties like me, a very pretty blonde and the randiest girl I've ever met.

"Do you want to come with me for some fun with Clive?" Julie asked me quietly, obviously not wanting to be overheard.

Clive was one of the senior executives, a man in his mid forties. I'd certainly noticed he'd been interested in me, and I'd let him have an accidental-on-purpose glimpse up my dress. Knowing Julie I could guess what her idea of fun was, but in case I hadn't she made it clear.

"With some of the other guys too. I've got some condoms if you haven't." As always I had some condoms in my handbag, and spare panties. "He's given me his hotel room number." It was my invitation to an orgy!

Julie led the way through hotel corridors and upstairs to the exclusive suites. She knocked on a room door, and through the door told whoever was inside that it was her and me. The door opened and that's when I got my first shock. There was Clive, completely naked except for tiny women's panties in purple satin. He had a good muscular body, his penis was hard up erect and the panties were so small half his massive shaft was sticking up above the top hem and his hairy balls were showing at the side.

I stood there stunned, taking in the scene. It was a large plush room with a huge bed, more than just a double bed, looking wide enough for three. That's when I got another shock. Scattered on the bed were lots of porn magazines and some women's panties as brief as Clive was wearing. Standing next to the bed were two other completely naked men, both with erect penises. One was a guy in his forties who Clive introduced as Andrew, another senior executive. He was browsing one of the porn magazines. The other guy was Dan, a senior manager of my own department, perhaps in his early fifties but still looking pretty fit. He had a woman's red thong hung on his erect shaft and was running some white lacy panties through his fingers. The big TV was showing a porn movie with a big boobed naked woman astride a hunky guy with her boobs bouncing as she rode his rod from on top.

The two naked men were obviously expecting us. I got the picture. These guys were getting up to what we girls knew all men do when they're away from their wives in a hotel on a business trip -- porn and wanking. Now they had two real live girls to treat them to the things they'd never dare ask their wives to do.

"Going to do a strip for us, girls?" Andrew asked.

Julie looked at me and gave me a mischievous grin.

"Come on Wendy. We know what men like, don't we!"

I'd stripped enough times for boyfriends to know what men like. I stepped a high heeled foot up onto a chair. I was about to pull my dress up to show the men my stocking tops when Julie did it for me. She put her hand on my knee then slid it smoothly up my thigh. She pulled my dress up high enough to show them my panties too, then she fondled my bottom. I got the message: undress each other treating the guys to a lesbian striptease.

Julie was much more provocatively dressed than I was. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her tight white blouse that showed off her breasts and was thin enough to show the outline of her dark bra underneath. Her beige wraparound miniskirt was miles up her tan nylon clad thighs and her heels were as high as mine.

Julie and I slowly undressed each other. I dropped Julie's skirt first, to display her grey patterned panties showing through her sheer tights. Julie unzipped my dress at the back, I let it drop and stepped out of it. The men were obviously delighted at my black bra and thong and seeing my stockings. Clive and Andrew fingered their cocks as they watched, and Dan stroked his cock with the red thong he'd had hung on his cock. Just in my underwear I slowly removed Julie's blouse. Her grey bra with a white flower pattern matched her panties and the skimpy bra cups only just slung her big breasts. I took Julie's tights off so we were both in our knickers but I still had my stockings on.

I stepped my feet up onto a chair for Julie to take off my stockings. That's when the men started to join in. Andrew ran his fingers down my bum crack along my thin black thong strap and right under me from behind to stroke my inner thighs and mound and to finger my slit. I stayed like that for a bit after Julie had taken my stockings off enjoying his fingers. This was getting better all the time!

Julie and I unclipped each other's bras and let them drop. As we stood there just in our panties we kissed and fondled each other's breasts, rubbed our nipples together and slipped our hands down inside each other's panties. While we were doing that Dan impatiently pulled Julie's panties down round her thighs and had a feel of her smooth shaven cunt. Julie let her panties drop and kicked them aside. Dan, who obviously had a panty fetish, picked them up and hung them on his cock in place of the red thong.

Clive had been fondling my bottom as Julie and I played with each other's tits so I bent over a chair and wiggled my bottom at him to invite him to pull my thong down. He treated me to a delicious fingering of my slit through the thin satin of my thong before he slowly pulled them down feeling my legs all the way down. So both Julie and I were nude.

"Go on, girls. Let's see some lezzy stuff." Dan said.

He pushed the porn magazines and panties aside on the bed leaving it clear, and patted the bed to show where he wanted us to perform. I saw one of the panties, a black lace pair, was already wet with semen. The guys had been busy before Julie and I arrived.

"Come on Wendy!" Julie said excitedly. "You've done it with a girl before haven't you?"

Wendy's tone told me she was no stranger to girl on girl. I'm as straight a girl as they come, but like most girls I've had the occasional lezzy fling, usually when I'm between boyfriends and my hormones build up. I think only a girl knows what a girl really likes, and best of all girls can have lots of fun together without risking getting pregnant or losing our virginity. Wendy took my hand and led me to the bed.

We romped, wrestled and wrapped ourselves round each other naked on the bed, kissing and feeling each other all over. Our lips and tongues met. We licked and kissed each other's breasts and all over our naked bodies. I kissed Julie's smooth mound and Julie's tongue ruffled my little landing strip of pubic hair. We rubbed our cunts against each other's nipples, and got into scissors position to rub our cunts together. We made lots of noise, giggling like schoolgirls, squealing and grunting like animals at the pulses of sex pleasure between our legs. We were wild!

The men stood watching us with their cocks looking so hard up they were all but creaking. Dan fingered my black thong and had Julie's panties hung on his cock. As Julie and I romped I deliberately got my naked body into the kind of poses I knew were in those porn magazines and which my boyfriends like to see girls in. I spread my legs, thrust my bottom and breasts and let my boobs bounce trying to give the men the hottest show I could. I saw Julie was doing the same. It wasn't just a voyeur fest for the men. They reached out to fondle us; our legs, bottoms, breasts, cunts, the lot. And from time to time we momentarily paused from pleasuring ourselves to finger some nearby sex kit, or to give a penis head a quick kiss or suck.

I could tell Julie was getting hot from all the attention she was getting between her legs. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and reached up to pull me on top of her in 69 position. I got astride her blonde head and leaned over her so my breasts were swinging over her front. She folded up her legs till her knees were near her shoulders, like a girl does when she knows she's going to get a really good fuck from a boy. Then with my fingers, lips and tongue I treated her pussy to what a girl likes.

Julie's vagina was swollen and juice sodden and her labia were peeping out with her arousal. I started by smoothly rhythmically stroking her vagina lips, getting her squirming and crying out with sex pleasure. Then as I sensed her excitement rise I moved to circling and criss crossing her clit with my fingertips. As I pleasured Julie to her climax I could feel Julie's passion as she clutched my thighs and excitedly kissed and licked my own pussy. At the same time I felt men's hands on my legs and bottom, and men's fingers between my legs.

Julie climaxed explosively, crying out, kicking her legs and thrusting her hips up against my face like she'd do with a guy on top. She grabbed my bum to pull me down and pressed her face against my pussy as she squirmed under me in her orgasm pleasure. I stayed on top of Julie until with a deep sigh she let go of my bum and flopped down under me. I think we'd put on a porn quality show for that would have strained any guy's dick.

Then the boys started having their fun!

I climbed off Julie so I was on all fours on the bed. Looking up I saw Clive standing next to the bed, thrusting his hips toward me. He'd taken off those purple panties so he was naked. His hard up cock was pointing straight at me, and he was stroking his balls and flicking his penis with his fingers setting it quivering stiffly as if to catch my attention. I got the message. I'd got so excited pleasuring Julie I just had to do something dirty.

I crawled forward, kissed and licked and kissed the big soft head of his penis. From above me I heard Clive grunt with pleasure. I took his penis head into my mouth and licked and massaged it with my lips and tongue. I was about to start sucking Clive off in earnest when from behind me I felt a hand fondling my bottom, tickling its way down my bum crack then sliding under me to stroke my inner thighs, finger my pussy and ruffle my cunt hair. Glancing over my shoulder I saw it was Andrew, kneeling naked on the bed behind me playing with my pussy with one hand and gently wanking his erect cock with the other.

Then Dan came for his fun too. As he stood by the bed watching me sucking Clive's cock he started masturbating, gently stroking his shaft at first the way boys do to get their cocks up to the peak of sensitivity. Julie quickly got off the bed and snuggled up against him with her breasts pressed against his arm and her pussy against his thigh. She reached down, pulled his hand away from his cock and took over hand jobbing him. The look on Dan's face showed Julie had hit the right spot! As Julie wanked him, Dan's hands roamed over Julie's big breasts, her bottom and her thighs.

As I'd guessed, Julie knew just how to give it to a guy. She tugged and stroked Dan's cock full length with her hand sliding right up over his knob, and fondled and tickled his bum with her other hand. From the way Dan was grunting and shoving his cock forward I could see Julie was driving him wild.

But I couldn't watch Julie wank Dan, much as I wanted to. Clive was hungry! I slipped my mouth back over his penis head and began rocking backward and forward to slide my lips and tongue up and down the length of his big shaft as far as I could, from my lips just kissing his knob on the up stroke down to his thick pubic hair brushing my lips. Leaning on one hand, with my free hand I stroked Clive's hairy balls and reached between his legs to tickle him. As I suck-pleasured Clive he ran his fingers through my hair and caressed my bare shoulders and back.

At the same time, Andrew finger pleasured me from behind. Andrew certainly knew what a girl likes! He stroked my labia and teased my clit with a finger like I'd done for Julie. I was tingling from the attention Julie and those exploring men's fingers had been giving my pussy. I spread my legs as wide as I could for Andrew's fingers to play.

From above me I heard Clive grunt, his penis suddenly stiffened between my lips, he gripped my shoulders as he tried to ram his penis as far down my throat as he could. Then with a long deep growl his hips juddered and I felt his penis jerk in my mouth as his semen spurted.

Almost simultaneously from Dan I heard that loud "Nnnnnnggghhhh!" snarling noise that boys always make when they wank to a cum. I saw his cock was bent back with the veins standing out on the brink of a cum. I guessed Julie knew how to edge a guy and hold him on the brink. Julie took him through just with her thumb and forefinger round his shaft stroking across the base ridge of his penis head. With a loud grunt Dan jerked his hips forward and his spurts of semen splashed over the bed.

Clive staggered back from me with a strand of semen dangling from his swinging penis. But then, oh boy! Andrew's fingers between my legs had done their job and the most fabulous orgasm swelled between my legs and exploded out through my entire body. I strained my legs wide for Andrew behind me to hold his hand between my legs gently massaging my juice sodden mound as the pulses of orgasm pleasure ripped through me.

After I'd come I stayed there on all fours enjoying my pussy throbbing in a delicious afterglow. I felt Andrew take hold of my thigh, followed by the unmistakeable feel of his soft penis head pressing into my bum crack. A moment later that was followed by his grunts of sex pleasure and the rhythmic patting on my bum cheeks as his wanking hand slid up over his cock head and against my bottom.

I stayed like that for several minutes, enjoying Andrew's hand exploring my bottom and thighs, that rhythmic pat-patting on my bum and his fingers between my legs giving my still throbbing pussy fresh pulses of pleasure. The patting suddenly speeded up and I heard that strangled snarl again from behind me. Andrew gripped my thigh to pull me against him, his cock head pressed harder into my bum crack and slid up the valley between my cheeks. He grunted loudly and the bed rustled behind me as he juddered in his orgasm. His warm semen splashed over my bottom, back and thighs.

After Andrew had let me go and got off the bed I could feel his semen trickling down my bum crack and the insides of my thighs. There were some women's panties on the pile of porn magazines, a simple white cotton pair. I tossed it to Andrew and asked him to use it to wipe his semen from my naked body. Though he was a senior executive he was happy to oblige!

After all that Clive got a couple of bottles of champagne from the mini bar. We all sipped ice cold champagne while I flopped with Andrew and Dan on the bed and Julie snuggled into a big armchair with Clive to watch porn movies and browse porn magazines. It was quite a raunchy movie with lots of naked women, hunky guys with big dicks and kinky sex. The combination of the movie, the porn magazines, real live nude girls for the boys to play with and girls playing with their cocks soon got them up erect again so Julie and I gave them all hand jobs.

They didn't get their cocks up us and we didn't need our condoms. I guess they all had nice wives to shag back home and were looking for kinky stuff they'd never dare ask their wives. But it had all been quite raunchy enough, even for me. I'd played with some decent cock, I'd had some nice lezzy fun and was throbbing from that delicious finger fuck Andrew had given me.

We had to leave them as they had to get ready for their evening dinner to which we minions weren't invited. Having a spare pair of panties in my handbag paid off. I put them on and let Dan keep my little black thong for his panty fetish. I said I'd like to see him wearing it and I'd help him wet it with cum any time he wanted. I thought that was a smart move to keep me in his mind for the next promotion board. Time will tell!