An Iranian Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have seven easy questions about our country and if you can answer one, just one correctly, I will let you out of this torment."

"Can either of these privates answer these questions correctly?"

"If they cannot, they are going to be running, until their feet fall off."

"In that case, 1 out of 7 seems like good odds to me. What happens if I lose?"

"Tonight, after we are wed, I am going to fuck you, up your ass."

"Oh well, both my mother, and Ava said it was enjoyable after the first few times. There must always be a first time, and I know I would never have a choice in it."

"For the first time today, Hafsa, you are correct."

"I did not want to be correct, Abraham, I wanted to be in Africa."

"Then you should have answered the question correctly."

"You have not asked me the question, yet."

"What is the length of the border between Afghanistan and Iran, and watch your mouth?"

She was steaming. If she turned any redder, she would have been purple. Who in God's creation knew the distance between the borders of those two countries?"

She screamed, "No one knows that answer."

He turned to the 300 soldiers in front of him, and asked them to reply.

They resoundly shouted "572 miles, sir."

"That is correct."

Hafsa was stunned. How the heck did they know that?

"Abraham, how did they know that answer?"

"We live in Iran, and we have seven borders to protect. Our soldiers must know the length of each of those borders."

"You can stop testing me now. I am not going to answer any of these questions correctly. Your soldiers are smarter than I am. They must be."

"You can start limbering up, now. You will start running in seven minutes. I will be off and running in three minutes. I will be back in 20 minutes after running 5 miles. You should be finished running about 1/2 mile

by that time. Any less than that, and I am going to take out my pistol, and start placing rounds into the ground directly behind your feet, to get you to move your ass. Do we understand each other, Hafsa?"

"Abraham, have I told you today that you do not play fair."

"I believe you may have missed that one, because it does not contain obscene language."

"I could change the language in it, if you want me to do it?"

"Remember the two bars of soap that are in my room at the hotel."

"I go back to my original premise; you do not play fair."

"I can deal with that."

Abraham, her father, and half a dozen others, took off running at a fast clip. These were not amateurs; they were seasoned competitive athletes.

"Okay, the general wants you to run, and that is what you are going to do, or we are going to catch hell. I can guarantee you we do not want that to happen. We are going to put this brace around you, and around us. It is flexible, and will allow you to breathe normally. The one thing it will not allow you to do is fall on your face. We will be here to catch you. Nothing will happen to you, as far as injuries are concerned. We are both paramedics, and we can deal with everything from heart attacks, to strokes, two broken bones. Your body is in good hands, the general has made sure of it. Let's go."

She had never run in her life, and it showed.

Udichi said, "Hafsa, you run like an epileptic goat. Point your feet straight, lift your knees, and point them in the direction you want to go."

It was sensory overload for her. How could a person point their feet straight, lift your knees, and point them at the same time. Then they expected you to move them at the same time. It was impossible to do, but they were able to doing it.

She asked, "Can I put my head down to see what you are doing?"

"Sure, go ahead."

It was even worse. They were running on their toes, not their feet.

They stopped running, and had her walk at a fast pace. Then they had her walk faster. Then they made her move to the big time, she began to jog.

She was overjoyed with herself.

They said to her, "The general has less than 1 mile to go, unless you want him to shoot you, instead of the ground, you should begin running now."

Hafsa concentrated as hard as she could to get the motions correct, and they began moving down the track. They entered the first turn, which made no difference to her, but was a distance marker for them. Coming out the other side, they passed the 16th of a mile marker, and continued. By the time they reached the 1/8 of a mile marker, she was dying. She was begging for relief until she heard that voice behind her.

"This is as far as you have come, Hafsa. You should be ashamed of yourself. A six-year-old could run further than this before breakfast. I think I will go get one and prove it to you."

"Why don't you just shoot me, and end your suffering, Abraham? I am not good for any man, especially one as magnificent as you. You are Allah's gift to this nation of ours. Why you lost the election to that insignificant imp King is mystifying. Of course, for the last 70 years, the idiots in Qom have controlled the military, like their toys, but you were not the military's leader until this year. They could not have controlled you, like they did a Masavi, and all the others. I think that is why the election was so close. I was not old enough to vote, but I would not have voted for you anyhow, because you were in the military, and until now, the military hated us."

"The military did not hate the people; our orders came out of Qom, and we followed them. They hated you."

"Tell me something that I did not know before breakfast this morning. Those people have not liked the ordinary people of this country for seven decades, and they have killed more of us than we lost in all our wars."

"That reminds me, Sergeant, all persons in prison except those charged with murder are to be released within the next 15 days, after their records have been gone over by a judicial committee. Those that are recommended to be held in prison will be put on a list that I will go over personally."

"Yes sir, we will get on it immediately."

"When did you turn it to Mister nice guy?"

"Would you like to ask your father that question, or take it on faith?"

"Dammit, would you take your foot out of my mouth please."

"No, I like it there."

"It is not going to be comfortable there tonight."

"I will make an exception for tonight."

"Why do you love tormenting me so?"

"I am trying to make you a better person. Do you know how far you have run since I have been here?"

"Pray tell, how far?"

"Almost 1/16 of a mile."

"Bull... {She grabbed her mouth}"

"Good girl, darling, I am very proud of you. I never thought you were going to be able to control yourself on that one."

"Abraham, you nearly caused me a heart attack. I may have kept my mouth from working, but every airway in my body had to stop to do it. My chest expanded, my lungs were filled, and I truly believe my heart stopped."

"Your heart probably did stop for one beat, and continued its normal pattern. Your lungs and vascular system were tested to the maximum, and were found healthy. I would not recommend taking that test too often, but once in a lifetime is plenty."

"Abraham, why are not you a professor at one of our colleges?"

"Hafsa, one day you are going to listen to me and understand what I am saying to you."

"Okay, husband, what did I miss this time?"

"What did I tell you that every person in the military must do every day in order to receive a promotion?"

"You told me he must go to school."

"How far did I tell you he had to go to school?"

"Abraham, may I please borrow your gun."

"Why would I allow you to borrow my gun, and take the pleasure of killing you out of my hands."

"Because you give me the answers to all these questions, and I do not see them until they bite me in my behind. Even your generals must continue their educations, until they received their PhD's. I never knew that, I just thought they excelled in killing people. Who knew a general could count above 10."

"Hafsa, if we were in my office right now, I would have you grab my desk, and bend over. You would be receiving the spanking of your life. Every one of my generals is a brilliant man. Well, most of them anyhow. The ones who are not, will be out of the service by the end of this year.

I am teaching every man and woman in the service up to the highest level of their ability. That way, when they decide to leave the service, they can get a good paying job in the private sector."

"My father said you were a forward-looking, good man. Naturally, I thought he was kidding me, and I still hate you, Abraham. I think I am beginning to love you, but that does not remove the hate that you put in there yesterday."

"I can accept that."

"Am I finished, yet?"

"No, you have about 1/2 mile to go."

"Abraham, if you do not kill me soon, God is going to do it for you."

"Allah is not as vindictive as I am. He would leave you breathing on the ground, until my sword got here. Then, I would say goodbye, and cut off your head."

"You are such a romantic."

"I know."

BANG The earth shook.

"Dammit, Abraham, I am moving as fast as my legs will carry me."

"Make them carry you faster."

SMACK!!!

"You bastard, you hit me."

"That was only a love tap, Hafsa, when I hit you, you will scream."

"Abraham, you are not a worthy husband for me."

"Who would be a better husband for you, and watch your mouth, little one."

"My mouth is under control. Solomon."

"He has been dead for 3500 years; would you like to join him?"

"Abraham, you are truly disgusting. Every time I believe I have the winning hand, you beat me. It is just not fair."

"When is that tiny brain of yours going to figure out, that I am smarter than you are?"

"I knew that the day I met you."

"Then why are you trying to match wits with me?"

"Is that what I have been trying to do?"

"What would you call it?"

"I cannot say, I would get in trouble with my mouth."

"You are getting smarter, Hafsa. Another 300 yards to go, and you can rest."

"300 yards, that is longer than a soccer field."

"It is longer than three soccer fields, so keep going, before I put a bullet up your ass."

"Abraham, you said a bad word."

"And who is going to punish me?"

"When you are sleeping, I am."

"I cannot wait to see what happens to me."

"It is a secret."

"Those are the best kind."

She finished the mile in one hour 20 minutes and 47 seconds. In his life, no one had run a mile that slow. He also had never heard anyone complain that much per step. However, he had only fired his weapon twice to keep her moving, he knew it would be a waste of time and effort to fire it more. She needed work desperately, and she would get it. She would get a lot of it. She would hit him for many more reasons than she knew.

As they took her into the medical unit of the gymnasium, she was screaming because of the cramps that will getting into her legs.

Abraham said, "Try to bear it, sweetheart, they will be gone in one moment."

They kept her back to the ice bath as they approached it, and they said to her, "This will reduce your cramps immediately."

They threw her in the air, a foot above the tub, and let her fall in below her head. She was completely submerged when the temperature hit her. She did not know what to do with herself, but she knew she had to get out of this freezing place. She tried to surface, but she could not. There was something holding her down. She knew it had to be him, because only he would be this cruel.

Abraham held Hafsa under the ice for two minutes, and then ran from the scene. He was nowhere in sight when she surfaced, screaming like a banshee.

"Where is that bastard of mine, I am going to cut his balls off."

One of her trainers asked, "Who ma'am, what are you talking about?"

"Where is Abraham, I am going to kill him."

"He has been in the gymnasium doing calisthenics, since we entered the facility."

"Who held my head under the ice?"

"That is a sensation people in pain often get as soon as they feel the effects of the ice on their bodies. One pain is acting on another pain that is acting on another. Everything is contradictory, and the body is in total spasm. It does not know what is going on, so it freezes in place. When everything calms down, it allows you to come to the surface, confused, but alive. You notice your muscles are now calm, you do not feel cold, and you feel refreshed."

"How the heck is that possible, I am submerged in ice. It is below 30°, and I am 98°. I should be freezing."

"In about three minutes, you will be. Until then, you will start cooling off, until the ice takes over. Now is the time for you to get out of the bath."

She climbed out of the stainless-steel tub, and began to shiver. They held up a long robe for her, and told her to undress completely, and get into it. She was not happy about it, until she saw Abraham striding towards her. She undressed in a hurry and got into the robe before he arrived.

"Doing a little show until the darling?"

"You know better than that, I have an ending to that sentence, but I would get in trouble."

"I am so happy with you; you are getting better by the hour."

"Thank you, I am going to try this out to see how it comes from my mouth, MY LOVE! There, it did not kill me."

"You little bitch, I will get even with you, in more ways than one."

"Yes, I know, my mother told me what you have in store for me."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"The last thing I am is afraid of you."

"I will treat you like a baby lamb."

When they arrived back at the hotel, her mother took her by the arm, and said come with me, sternly.

Hafsa asked, "What is happening mom?"

"We are running late for your husband. I must prepare you for him, and I do not want to rush you. It is not painful; it is just unusual. He has made certain requests, and I will take care of them."

"Do you want tell me about them?"

"Have you heard the term: deaf, dumb, and blind. That is the way you should be right now."

"Mom, I do not like this one bit."

"Nor should you. Bathroom child."

Hafsa entered the suites bathroom and saw a myriad of bottles, razors, combs, curling irons, blow dryers, makeup for all areas of the body, and very expensive boudoir clothing.

"Mom, what is going on?"

"Abraham told you what was going to happen to you this afternoon. He told you that you would go to your wedding bed as a virgin. He did not say all your holes would be virginal. I know for sure one of them will not be, because I am going to prepare it for him now."

"OH SHIT!"

"You got that right, daughter. Get undressed, I must shave you from your neck to your feet. I will be using scented oils for this request."

It did not take long for her to denude her daughter's body, because the sand had taken most of the hair off her. Her next chore was a little dirtier.

"Hafsa, grab the railing of the tub and bend over."

"Mother, I can tell you right now, I am not going to enjoy this."

"Hafsa, I am going to be using a bottle the size of a nursing bottle for a lamb. I can tell you absolutely, that you are not going to enjoy it."

"Mother, that man is a sadist."

"Baby, I like him."

"Mom, do not start with me."

"Why not, you started with me six years ago."

"I am sorry, I really am."

Hafsa bent over and Ryla placed the hardened rubber end of the bottle inside her anus, and squeezed hard. It was not water; it was warm castor oil. It was meant to clean her out completely. It was not one pint; it was a half-gallon.

As the bottle emptied, Hafsa said, "Mom, that man is a sadist. I could not have taken one more drop of liquid in my colon, without springing a leak."

"Stay where you are for one minute, then get on the commode and empty yourself completely. Then I have good news for you, we must do it again."

"Mom, I hate him! He is doing this to torment me."

"Of course, he is. He is getting even for your father and I."

"I tormented you, and dad, and Fi. Why didn't you just throw me out on the street where I belonged? Other parents got rid of their unruly children because of the way they acted all the time."

"Honey, I knew, under that gruff exterior of yours was a diamond waiting to be polished. I was waiting for the jeweler to show up to do the job. He is here now, and he is going to do one heck of a job on my baby."

"Mom, right now, all he is going to do is fuck me in the ass. What comes next, I do not know."

"I do, but I am not telling."

"Mom, that is not fair."

"No one said I had to be fair with my daughter."

"If you are empty, bend over the tub, and we will begin again."

20 minutes later, the second bottle was empty, and so was Hafsa. She was perspiring, so Ryla told her to take a bath. She added incense, and frankincense to the water, as well as perfumes, then she took her daughter's head, and forced it under the water.

"What was that for?"

"Your husband will want to smell your hair. There is no sense denying him what is in the water."

She realized her mother was correct, so she went under the water willingly. When she came up, and smelled herself, it was intoxicating. Anyone that came near her would want her, because she probably smelled like Cleopatra.

She looked at her mother, and said, "Thank you, mom. You probably spent an arm and a leg on this stuff."

"No, we did not, Abraham did. He wanted you to be at your finest. He spared no expense. He said he knew you would be worth it in the end. He expects you to be the finest bride on this earth. As your mother, I am asking you, 'Do Not Disappoint Him, Or Yourself'."

"Mom, yesterday, I promised God, and myself, that I was going to get better. I was going to be a good wife, a good person, and a good Muslim. I did not ask for anything for myself, I just wanted to turn my life around, and help others. I want to help Fe return to health, because I hurt her deeply. I want to make you and dad proud of me, by not doing anything that would make you unhappy again. If it means making that terrorist of mine a happy husband, I will do it. I will not be someone who bends to his will, he will have to win my approval to get what he wants, or he can go straight to the devil, and find it."

"My baby was doing so well until she got to the last 12 words of her sentence, then she reverted back to who she was as a child."

"No mother, if he is going to do something good, I am with him, if he is going to do something evil, and wants my approval, he is not going to get it, regardless of how hard he presses me. Ava does the same thing with Ali; she does not let him win all the time, because he is not right all the time. We are only human, and humans make mistakes."

"When did you get so smart?"

"I have had to get smart, quickly, because my tutor has a PhD, and drives me insane every time we have a conversation."

"Oh, him, speaking of him, I believe he is getting ready for you in the bedroom, and he does not want you to be late. Get out of the tub so I can dry you."

25 minutes later, she was dried, her hair was done, and so was her makeup. She was sprayed with three types of perfume, as well as hair spray. Her mother was getting ready to put a diaphanous gown on her when she said, "Wait a minute, I forgot one thing, bend over the tub."

Ryla took a small vial, inserted it into Hafsa's anus, and emptied the contents. She removed it, and said that she could stand up now.

She put the gown on her, and called her father into the room.

He had a professional camera in his hands, and he started taking pictures of his daughter.

She started moving like an actress, in a gown like the seven veils. She was Venus de Milo, Catherine of Aragon, Helen of Troy, she was all of them, and then she stopped.

"Mom, what the fuck did you do?"

"What is the matter dear?"