An Iranian Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you what is the matter me. My insides are burning up."

"Do not be dramatic dear, I just put something in you to warm you up for your husband. I did not want you going into this cold, I wanted your insides warm and wet so you could enjoy this intimacy to the fullest."

"Take your daughter, to her husband, dear. You do not want her to be late."

"I will get you for this mom."

"I will see you this evening, at your wedding, dear."

"Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that."

Her father opened the door to the bedroom to find the general in full uniform. He said to him, "Sir, I give to you my eldest daughter, Hafsa. Please do to her what she has done to me and her mother, for the last six years, and do it to her often."

"Trust me my friend, I plan to. Please leave us now, so I can unwrap my present."

Hafsa stood there, frozen to the spot on which she stood. Abraham unbuttoned his tunic, removed his tie and his shirt. He was broad at the chested, and narrow at the waste. He was everything a female could want, and the only thing she wanted to do, was run away. She was so frightened she was shivering. As he approached her, she nearly cried.

He touched her sweetly, and said, "Be calm my love, this is the first day of many years of our lives together. Yes, we are starting early, only because you were a bad girl. You will be a virgin on your wedding night, as you always wished you would be. However, I will have claimed one of your virginities before we are wed. I am going to undress you now, it will be very easy for me to do, because it is only one button. Do not faint, do not scream, just relax, there are only two of us in this room, and we will get to know each other very well in the next hour.

"Abraham, may I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, you may."

"I appreciate your going slowly, but I am going to kill my mother. She put something into my bottom, and it is driving me insane. Would you please hurry this along, and get me into bed."

"With pleasure my dear."

He popped the button on her gown, and instantly, she was naked.

She grabbed at his pants and began to strip him.

He said, "Eager little thing, aren't you?"

She glared at him and said, "Do not make me get in trouble now."

He laughed.

When she removed his shorts, she shook her head. She said to him, "Remind me to kill my mother."

"Hafsa, it will not come out of your mouth, you just think it will."

"Do we get in bed now, or do we do it on the floor?"

"I believe you will be more comfortable on the bed. We will start with you on your back, and then transition to you being on top, so you can control the action. You will see how much fun this can be."

"I cannot see how anal sex can be considered fun."

"This form of sex has been done since the beginning of time. That is before recorded history, and down through written history. Every culture from A through Z has it in their written texts. Even aboriginals have it in their texts. There is nothing wrong with it, Hafsa. It is the use of the human body for pleasure. You will find that out, NOW!"

He lay her down in the center of the bed, and placed a thick white towel beneath her. The time for talking was done, the time for doing was here.

He took her head in his hands and kissed it all over. He attacked her ears, her neck, and her lips. Then he bit her nose, and she giggled. He went after her neck with a vengeance, as if he had an attack plan, and then swooped down to her breasts. She had no idea what happened, but she had her first orgasm.

She said to herself, "Where the hell did that come from?"

"Did you enjoy that dear?"

"How did you do that to me?"

"I found one of your pleasure centers."

"I went off like a rocket."

"There will be many more."

"So sure, of yourself, general?"

"Sure, of the lady I am with."

"Could we please get to the main event?"

"I have not played with your toes, yet."

"Abraham, I am dying here. Please help me."

"I must find out what your mother gave you. I must give it to my troops, when they go on maneuvers."

"It will prevent a lot of unplanned pregnancies, that is for sure."

"Okay baby, here we go. Take your ankles, and put them by your ears."

"Excuse me?"

"Do it, before I spank you."

"Your mother left you nice and lubricated. You will only feel an armored car going in you, instead of a tank."

"If that was your attempt at humor, Abraham, you failed miserably."

"I was never good at humor."

He lined himself up with her anus and pressed forward. He slipped into her with little to no resistance at all. She did not realize how deep he was into her, until his abdomen touched her thighs.

"That is, it? You are all the way in?"

"I could always put another foot in, if you want me to."

"Abraham, why are you always trying to get me in trouble, instead of helping me stay out of it. You are all the way in me, correct?"

"Yes dearest, I am as deep in you as I can go."

"I guess I will not kill my mother, because you did not hurt me at all. Whatever she put in me, helped me a lot. What do we do now?"

"Now, we have fun."

"How?"

"Repetition."

"I hate repetition, it is boring."

"Not this kind, this kind is exhilarating."

The End