An Irish Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you laughing at?!" Charlie said.

"Letting you suck my dick?!"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?! If you make me feel bad about it, I'll never do it again!"

"But that's like thanking for someone giving them a million euro! There's no bad thing about a blowjob! Especially from someone as gorgeous as you!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlie's cheek flush a little pink.

Back on the video Charlie was sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop. She'd take the first few inches in, suck hard and let it go with a pop. 'Mmmm, it's so good to be sucking a cock again! The last one was Mike's and he was an asshole. And it wasn't anywhere near as big as yours!' she licked the underside of my cockhead as she stroked the shaft. 'I think I might need two hands!' she said smiling as she playfully took a bite from the side. 'It's like a fucking steak!' she returned to getting as much of the head in her mouth as she could fit. She let both hands go from my cock and held them out to her side. She said something but it was muffled. Drunk me asked what she said. She put her hands back on me and eased my cock out of her mouth, 'I said, look ma no hands!'

Drunk me and actual me both creased up laughing and I could hear drunk Charlie laugh too. I looked over at the real life Charlie and was holding her head in her hands, covering her eyes in embarrassment. I tickled her slightly.

"Come on, that was hilarious!" I said laughing. She didn't look up. On the video Charlie holding my cock but the picture was shaking. I figured it was because I was laughing too much. The phone was shaking and I couldn't hold it still. There was a clatter and I guess I dropped it. It kept recording but the screen was black. The sounds of the two of us having fun was still going but we couldn't see anything. I put the phone down. I was now fully erect, so much so that a drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip. My cock twitched with my heartbeat.

"Well I know I liked it! I've never actually made a sex tape before!" I said, turning to Charlie.

"I'm so sorry, I'm totally embarrassed!" she said, peeking at me from behind her fingers. I turned to look at her.

"Charlie, please relax! There's no reason for you to be embarrassed!" I said honestly. "Didn't you have a good time? It looked like you had fun on the video!"

"Shut up!" Charlie said, pushing me and laughing. Then a slightly more serious look came over her face. "We've had sex and I've given you a blowjob but I don't remember us ever kissing."

My heart jumped in my chest. That was really sweet, I thought to myself. I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in to me. We both paused an inch from each other.

"I hope this doesn't change things between us," said Charlie.

"I hope it does," I replied. "I've liked you for a long time and I'm glad you make this happen!"

Charlie smiled, gave a little laugh and moved the last inch and kissed me. It was soft at first and then she pressed in more. Her hand went to my face and I twisted to make it more comfortable for the two of us. I moved my hand down to her breast and she moaned. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but I've touch a boob or two in my lifetime but I have never got a reaction like that. Her breast was warm and when I touched it Charlie's kiss became more intense. I ran a thumb over her hard nipple and she gasped. She took a hold of the top half of my shaft, just under the head.

"You know the way my pussy is sore now? And it's your huge cock's fault?"

"Yeah, really sorry about that Charlie. I sho-." She cut me off.

"Don't you think you should kiss it better?" she stroked my cock, looking from my cock to me to meet my gaze, a sly little grin playing at the corner of her lips.

"Yes! Yes, I do!" I beamed in return. I dived between her legs. Charlie shimmied down the bed and moved her pussy towards my face. I had to keep slightly crouched because I didn't want to crush my dick! I kissed the inside of her thighs. I didn't remember doing this last night but I had missed out. I glanced up and Charlie was lying back, each hand on a breast, teasing her nipples. Her thighs felt amazing on my lips. I caressed the outside of her right thigh and kissed the inside of her left. I moved my kisses inwards until my lips were just about to make contact with hers and I brushed against them. This elicited a little gasp from Charlie. I pulled my head back and looked more closely at her lips. They looked as amazing as the rest of her. I wanted to dive in but I was a bit nervous because she said she was sore. I planted a tender kiss on her lips, another gasp. I licked her gently and Charlie opened her legs a little further. She ran one hand down her body and ran her hand over my head.

I dared and probed a little bit further. I didn't want to go too rough because she said she was sore but she seemed to be enjoying it. I licked her lips in slow strong movement upwards from the base to her clit. As I flicked past her sensitive nub Charlie moaned.

"Mmmm, yes," she said, whispering. I looked up, her head was throw back in pleasure, her other hand busy flicking her nipple. I licked her clit again and got another reaction. I licked up and down on her lips and used my thumbs to gently spread her. I probed my tongue in and tasted her wet pussy. She tasted and smelled so good my cock throbbed.

"You taste amazing!" I said instinctively. I playfully bit her thigh.

"And you're surprisingly good at this!" Charlie retorted, her eyes still closed. I ran my hands outside her thighs again. I kissed her clit and gave it a little suck. Charlie tugged at my hair, pulling my face towards her. She seemed to like that! I tried it again and her hips bucked. I brought a hand that was rubbing her thighs and gently traced patterns on her, in the little gap between her pussy and thigh. She squirmed a bit so I resumed licking and sucking her clit. I rubbed a finger up and down her slit, parting her lips. She squirmed more, loving this. I replaced my finger with my tongue and resumed licking her clit. I sucked her clit a little harder this time and eased a finger inside her at the same time. She gasped. I looked up and she had one hand covering and squeezing her left breast and one hand running through my hair I reached up and copied her actions on the other breast. She moaned under my attention. I pushed my finger in further and her moan became deeper, more animal, more desperate. Her hips started moving and she let go of the breast she was holding on to so she could get a better grip of my head. She was pulling my hair, pulling my face into her at the same time she was pushing her pussy into my face. I was finding it hard to breathe but the thrill was too much. I had one finger as far as I could get it inside her, pulling it back towards me, rubbing the underside, while I sucked on her delicious little clit. She was moving more now, her hips coming up to meet my face in time with my sucks.

"Yes," I heard her gasp, my hearing muffled by her thighs squeezing my head. Her body quivered and trembled. I kept going with sucking her clit and rubbing with my finger in the rhythmic timing. My cock was painfully hard now, I was getting so turned on I was on the edge myself.

"Ohhhhh....," her voice trailed off. She didn't say anything, she just started humping my face. I took my finger out of her and continued to suck her clit. I held on to her ass, pulling her towards my face. Her hips nearly 12 inches off the bed, she let out a short squeal before her body spasmed and froze. I looked up and her face was frozen, her mouth open. Her hips jerked as aftershocks ran through her, her modest breasts jiggled.

When time resumed, Charlie collapsed back on to the bed. She finally let go of my head and I gulped in air. I hadn't realised I was holding my breath for so long. My breathing was in time with Charlie's as she recovered. I looked up at her from between her legs. She looked down at me and burst out laughing.

"Well, I didn't expect that!" her face was beaming with a smile. I smiled back at her. "Come up and kiss me. You did say I tasted amazing, I want to see if you were telling the truth or just blowing smoke up my ass!"

I moved up her body, kissing as I went, stopping to kiss her erect little nipples. My throbbing cock brushed against her as I moved. When we were face to face, we kissed. She grabbed my head and kissed me roughly. I kissed back but she was in control. She moaned as she kissed me. She licked around my face, tasting herself off me.

"I guess you weren't blowing smoke up my ass!" She said, pulling my head back and looking me in the eye, a smirk on her lips.

"It's not smoke I want to blow up your ass!" I joked in return. She looked down between us, my giant cock looking angry between us, pre-cum making the head glisten.

"Well, there's no way that THAT is going up my ass!" She said firmly, looking at my cock, almost scolding it. "But we will have to do something with it!" She looked back at me. "What do you suggest?" the smirk re-appeared on her face.

12