An Irish Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie and Greg spend the morning together.
4.7k words
4.66
13.9k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie reached down between us and guided my thick cock into her drenched pussy.

"Now, go easy! You did kiss my pussy better but you still have a horse cock!" She kissed me tenderly. "Besides, we have all day and I want another big load on my tits," she said, referencing the end our sex tape we made last night.

"Sure thing, boss!" I said, addressing our work situation. I leaned in and kissed her neck gently. Charlie laid her head back, her hair cascading out behind her. I eased my cock in, it gently parted her lips. I could feel how hot her cunt was as I entered her.

"Oh, FUCK!" she said as the head of my cock popped into her. I pushed another few inches in but stopped short of the thick part in the middle. I pulled back slowly, really taking my time. Charlie's eyes were closed as she spoke. "Fuck, you're big!" I pulled all the way out and slipped my cock upwards so it glided over her clit. She gasped and laughed at the same time. "Oh God that's good!" I pushed back into her again. Charlie slid her hands up, from behind my back up so her hands were joined behind my neck. She was hanging on to me. I leaned in and kissed her gently but forcefully.

"Do you want all of me?" I asked, breaking the kiss. She opened her eyes and nodded silently. I pushed in until I was at the thickest part of my cock. I paused momentarily and leaned down. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it as I eased the rest of my cock in.

"Oh Fuck!" Charlie said, closing her eyes. Her hips trembled and her breathing became deeper. I let her breast fall from my mouth and kissed her. I pulled most of the way out quickly and was about to slam back in when she whispered to me. "Slow, baby. Go slow!"

The sexiness of the sound of her voice nearly made me lose control there and then.

"I don't know how much self control I have here. Would you like to drive?" I said, desperately trying to sound suave while not coming deep inside this beautiful woman.

"Ok, you lie down here," she said, patting the bed beside her. I eased out of her, my dick still diamond hard. I lay down on the bed as instructed and Charlie climbed on top of me. But first she positioned her pussy on top of my face. "I tasted my pussy off your cock, now it's your turn!" she said grinding her wet cunt on me. I tried to lick and eat her but she wasn't interested in receiving pleasure, only in dominating me. She pushed down on my face harder, my mouth being forced open. I felt her grasp my cock roughly then slap it. I nearly came.

"Were you close to shooting, you naughty boy?!" Was she talking to me or my cock, I thought to myself. I didn't answer so I got another slap but this time it was my balls that she hit. I winced so hard I lift her off the bed, just using my face. She used me to balance, holding on to my cock, to stop her from falling over. I collapsed back onto the bed and she got off me but still held onto my shaft.

"Oh you're strong!" she said, surprised. "I think I'll call you my little horse!" I looked at her, my cock bursting but my balls aching. The wave of nausea washed over me, making me lose my erection. She shuffled down my body so she sat across my thighs.

"Aww, how come you aren't hard now?!" she said, stroking my softening shaft. She looked me in the eye, there was a gleam there that hadn't been there before. "Is it because I hit your balls?" I could only grunt in reply. "You know what it's like to be treated roughly with a cock as big as this now?" she shook my shaft roughly.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I replied meekly. "I didn't mean to-" I went to apologise but she cut me off.

"Shhh, it's ok, honey. You didn't know, you were drunk. Heck, the two of us were drunk. It's only because I was drunk that I could take you so deep. But from now on, you're to go slowly and gently and as I say. Understand?" I nodded again. "I need verbal confirmation here Greg," she said, smiling. It was an in-joke from work.

"Yes... Mistress," I said smiling weakly. Where did that word come from?

Charlie stroked me back to full hardness as the pain in my balls subsided. She positioned her pussy over my cock and pressed the shaft against my stomach, the shaft extending several inches past my belly button. She sat on the underside of my cock and ground her hips against it, rubbing herself and humping her slit on my thick shaft. I could feel how wet she was. She looked so good, her head back exposing her long graceful neck. She cupped her small breasts and rocked her hips rhythmically against me. I reached down and held her by her hips, my fingers digging in to her pliant flesh.

"Mmmm, yeah. Good boy!" she said, not opening her eyes. Her grinding got faster and more intense. She was pulling at her nipples now and biting her lip. "Oh yeah, that's nice," her eyes opened and a smile spread across her face. "Now, let's get you back in me. But like I said, gently!" she pointed at me sternly and smirking.

She eased herself up, leaving a gap between her and me, she lifted my cock, now slick with her juices. She pulled her knees as close to my hips as she could and positioned her hips over the tip of my cock and eased herself down. She went slowly at first as the cock head spread her lips.

"Fuck!" she ground her hips, taking just the first half of my cock in her. She pressed down on my stomach for balance. Her body was tense. Her muscles in her arms and abs were flexing. She leaned forward, her long, soft hair falling down, obscuring her face. Her collarbones visible because she was so slim, she bounced up and down on the top half of my cock. "Oh god, Jesus!" Irish women always said something related to religion! "You're so fucking thick!"

She wasn't paying attention to her clit because she had to use her hands to balance so on her behalf, I reached down and rubbed my thumb over her little nub. As soon as I made contact with it, her eyes snapped open and let out a shout. "Fuck!" I could feel how wet her pussy was as she bounced up and down. My thickness stretching and spreading her lips. Her pussy lips were gripping my shaft as she moved up and down on me. She got to the thick part and stopped, panting.

"Oh, fuck! You're just too thick and too long. I could take you if it wasn't so long," she said, looking down at where we were joined. "Sit up," she motioned for me to meet her halfway. I sat up and moved around so my legs were hanging off the side of the bed. With me sitting up, my cock was effectively halved but still as thick. Charlie pushed and took all the cock that was available and as soon as she did, let out a contented sigh. "Oh yes!"

She rocked her hips forward, slamming into me. She wrapped her legs around my hips and draped her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly, pressing her breasts against me. Her pussy so wet that it made a sound as she fucked me. Her pace quickened and her breathing became ragged. She moaned and pulled herself closer to me. She ground her hips harder and harder on me, nearly bouncing she was getting so excited.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she mewed, moaning and nuzzling my neck. "Oh fuck, yes, that's it!" I could feel my orgasm building. The tingling in my legs, the tightening in my balls. I could feel my cock get harder. This seemed to do wonders for Charlie. She sped up, slamming into me now. She wasn't even making words now, just animal sounds. I thought we were going to orgasm at the same time but just as I was about to shoot she jumped off me and kneeled in front of me. She pushed her tiny tits together.

"Come on me, come here!" she nodded down at her chest so I did. I forced my cock down, pointing right between them. The first shot hit her chest with a splash. The next three shots all hit close to there, giving her a good coverage. She moaned in pleasure. I sprayed more and more ropes of come on her breasts. She rubbed the come all over her tits, moaning ecstatic as she did. "Oh yes baby! Fuck yes!" I had never been with a woman who felt like this about semen. One last rope of come landed on her chest, right in the middle. Charlie scooped it up with one finger and licked it. This sent her into raptures. She sucked on one finger and rubbed the come into her chest with the other, smearing it all over her budding breasts. As she sucked on her finger, her other hand migrated south over her taut stomach and between her legs. She eased off her knees and on to her ass, she spread her legs and pushed her two middle fingers deep into her pussy. She let out a deep moan. She eased back so she was lying on the floor, completely naked, her fingers pistoning in and out of her sopping cunt, writhing on the floor. I could only look on in bemusement, my wilting cock in my hand.

"Come on me," she half-whispered, delirious. Dumbstruck, I didn't move or say anything. She opened her eyes a crack and looked at me. "Come on me," she repeated, this time more insistent. I started stroking my soft cock back to life.

Having literally just come there wasn't going to be much but I would do what I could. The sight before me was incredibly erotic. This beautiful lithe woman stroking her breasts and finger fucking herself was like many porn videos I'd watched over the years but now it was happening in front of me and because of something I did. With this idea in my head my cock became fully erect quicker than I expected. I didn't slow down and soon I could feel my second orgasm building.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"My tits, come on my tits!" Charlie said, still on the floor, pulling at her tits and fingering herself. It seemed like she was close but couldn't get over the edge. I got off the bed, not missing a stroke, and kneeled beside her.

"I'm close," I said. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me, possessed.

"Let me see," was all she said. I came. Hard. The orgasm itself was strong but the load was less than the first one. I pointed my cock at her tits and the first shot hit her left breast, the second hit her right. This finally got Charlie over the edge and her whole body shook. Electricity coursed through her body. A strangled squeal caught in her throat. Her whole body froze in a tight spasm. Her hips jerked upwards and she dug her fingers into her pussy. I came one or two more small loads and sat back on my heels, watching Charlie orgasm. She let go.

Her body collapsed back to the floor and she let out a sigh. Her knees fell to one side, her right hand still between her legs and her left still on her chest. Her breathing slowly became more regular and eventually she opened her eyes to look at me and smiled. She was sated.

"Hi!" I said as a smile spread across my face. Charlie mouthed the word 'hi' back but no sound came out.

"Are you ok?" I asked, still smiling, half from the pleasure of two breakfast orgasms and half from the surreality of what just happened. Charlie nodded gently in return. I went to the bedside locker and got her the glass she had been drinking from. She sat up and sipped at it. She finally spoke.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. I noticed her face was a little blushed. I had assumed it was from the exertion but was she embarrassed. "I don't know what came over me." I waited until she took another sip.

"Me. I came over you!" she nearly spit out her water, looked at me and laughed. She put her hand out, wordlessly asking for assistance getting up. I helped her.

"You know what I mean! I guess it was a mixture of the hangover and the video and..." her voice trailed off but her eyes drifted down to my flaccid penis, "Well, you!" Was she talking to me or my penis? At this point I didn't really mind. She sat back on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest. She sipped the water and stared off into the distance. I sat on the bed beside her and put on the TV.

"Would you like a shower?" I asked.

"In a while," she said, still staring.

"How about some breakfast?" I looked towards the kitchen area and took a sip of my own water.

"Yeah, I'd like a nice big sausage!" she replied. It was my turn to nearly spit out water. Charlie's lips curled up at the edge. She turned to look at me. "Greg. I've never come like that. Ever." All I could do was nod, mutely. "I've never been in to come like that either. I mean, I don't mind it and I usually swallow but... That was different."

"Different bad?"

"Oh God no! I came like a fucking freight train, didn't you see it?!" She was smiling broadly now. "Actually, do you have food?" she asked, coming back to reality.

I walked around and fixed her up some food and brought it over. Because we had been working in the office for so long it wasn't much but she devoured it anyway. I also made the two of us coffee.

"Do you always walk around your apartment naked like that," she said chewing on a stale croissant, "with your cock swinging about?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied. "I mean, who's gonna see me and if anyone does see me, it's their problem, not mine!"

Charlie nodded, washing the croissant down with coffee.

"It's just crazy big, like... massive," she put extra emphasis on the massive. I smiled and shrugged. She took her eyes off it for a second, looked at me and said, "I think I would like that shower now. As long as I have some company."

My smile was my response.

Charlie eased herself off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous, shapely and juicy behind as she walked away from me. I stood up and was about to follow her when I noticed her clothes piled in a heap beside the bed, mingled with mine. I saw a bra strap, checked where Charlie was, she was in the bathroom and so I fished it out. Like I said, I'm a boob guy so I checked the label. 30A.

"Hmm," I thought to myself, "Probably one of the smallest chested women I've ever been with." I put the bra down and followed Charlie into the shower.

As I walked into the bathroom Charlie was bent over running the water over her hand, checking the temperature. Her red and puffy pussy lips clearly visible and her ass looking amazing. I stood behind her and grabbed her hips, my length filling the crack of her ass and rubbing against her pussy lips. Even though I had just come twice I could feel my cock stirring. Charlie looked around sharply but smirking.

"I don't think so, buddy! That thing is not going in me for a while!" She stood up, put the shower head back on its hook and turned around. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her chest into mine. "At least not down there!" She kissed me deeply before breaking the embrace and getting into the shower. I followed her in, my shower was not designed for two so it was a tight squeeze. I was right about the temperature, it was boiling!

Charlie pointed her back to the shower and as the water crashed down her, I could see her skin turn slightly pink with the heat. She closed her eyes and eased her head back letting the water wet her hair. She reached up and pushed the water through her hair. The stirring in my cock had not abated, in fact it was getting more insistent now.

She picked up a bottle of shower gel, squirted it into a hand and rubbed it on my chest and down my abs. She handed the bottle to me and I reciprocated. Her hands lathered up the gel and she traced her hands down my body until she reached my cock and balls. She made a ring with her thumb and index finger but couldn't touch the tips. She squeezed my flaccid penis until the tips could touch and then pulled down towards the tip. I let out a low groan. She then lifted it the shaft up and pulled the foreskin back and jerked it a few times until I was getting a semi. We were both looking at it but when Charlie spoke I looked at her.

"So fucking big!" she whispered, almost to herself. She washed me with the suds and I washed her breasts. She turned around to face the water and I pressed my body into hers. She reached down and between her legs to grab my cock. It stuck out a few inches from between her legs and she stroked it. "God, I almost wish I had a cock like this!"

"Then I'd have less," I said, laughing. She laughed too, hopefully she wasn't serious! I cupped my hands on her breasts, they were warm though probably because the water was so hot. As always with a two person shower neither of us got very clean but Charlie said it was over so I guess it was! She shut off the water and pulled back the curtain. The cool air rushed at us and I got a shiver. I stepped out and got a big fresh fluffy towel for Charlie and used the same towel I had used for the last three showers to dry myself off. I was drying my legs and noticed Charlie was watching me. I was bent over so I looked up at her. She was clutching the big white fluffy towel to her chest.

"You ok?" I asked, concerned.

"I want to see how you dry it," she said, looking towards my crotch. I straightened up to give her a cleared view. I had never really thought about how I dried my cock and balls before and having to think about it kinda made me nervous. I was looking at Charlie but she wasn't meeting my gaze. She was now only holding the towel up with one hand and I could see slight movement under the towel.

I rubbed the towel between my leg and penis on one side and then the other, drying my groin. I then put one hand on one side of the shaft and the other hand on the other side and rolled it back and forth between the two, like a big cigar or sausage. I got the reaction I was hoping for when Charlie laughed.

"You don't really dry it like that, do you?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked. I dried the rest of me and Charlie dried herself too.

"Nothing, I suppose. I guess I had just never thought about it before," she said, distracted.

We dried off and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She had always been a smokeshow and I had always liked her but she was even hotter than I had imagined. She was even hotter than what I remembered from this morning. Her hips and ass seemed a little thicker but her breasts were definitely bigger. I knew my boobs, so to speak, and hers were a hundred percent bigger. I was certain that there had been growth in that area recently. Easily a good B cup, but not enough to "pass" (or fail, in my view) the pencil test. Her tummy was tighter too. As long as I had known her, she had been slim but from the flashes of memory from last night and the actions first thing this morning an A cup had would've been generous. Now Charlie was bordering on a B cup.

We dressed, I threw on fresh clothes. The cool boxers feeling nice on my balls. I stood, in front of my wardrobe, deciding on what to wear. Charlie called me so I turned and she had taken a photo of me and burst out laughing. She showed me the photo on her phone.

"Look, it goes all the way to your hip!" She flicked the tube my cock made in my boxers. I winced but it wasn't as bad as a flick to the balls. "You're like a horse down there, aren't you?!"

The attention she was giving me was causing my shaft to grow and stretch my underpants.

"Why don't you take them off and go commando for the day?" she half-asked, half-demanded. I had gone commando frequently throughout the years because of my size, comfort and sometimes due to convenience (not having clean underwear means not wearing underwear!)

"Ok," I said, rising to the challenge, "What are you going to wear?" I asked this as she was standing beside my bed, examining her knickers. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't wear these, you got me so wet last night they definitely need a wash." A little light bulb blinked on over her head as she got an idea. "I dare you to wear them," she said, throwing them at me. The balled up fabric hit me in the chest and I caught it. I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled strongly of her and my cock reacted immediately. I hadn't backed down from going commando, I could hardly back down from this!

12