An Irish Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll wear it if you wear what I say!" I said, peeling my boxers over my muscular thighs. My semi-erect penis flopping out of my boxers.

"Uh-uh!" replied Charlie. "That's not how this works! Besides, you don't have anything I want to wear!" she said smirking as she pulled up her leggings over her gorgeously plump behind. I noticed her tits jiggle slightly as she pulled the leggings up the last bit of the way. I was staring now, my cock fully erect, standing at a right angle to my body, holding her knickers in my hand. She picked up her bra, slipped the straps over her arms up to her shoulders in a quick fluid motion. She positioned the cups over her breasts and reached behind her to do up the clasps. Once done, she looked down, frowning slightly. She adjusted the cups slightly, still frowning. I could see a little bit of breast peeping from the top of each cup. It was fucking sexy as hell to me. She looked over at me and saw my throbbing cock. Her frown lifted and was replaced with a smirk.

"Well now, what are we going to do with that?!" she asked sauntering over to me.

She stood so close the tip of my aching cock was brushing against her tummy. She sat on the bed that was behind her and edged me around so I was directly in front of her. My cock was now level with her face. She stuck her tongue out and flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue, making it bounce slightly. She opened her mouth wide and took in the head of my cock and just that part. She held that part in her mouth and looked up at me, her soft brown eyes wide open. She sucked on my cock head softly, I could feel her tongue rubbing the underside of it too. She kept her hands on her knees, every part of her still except her mouth and eyes. She increased the suction on my cock, gradually until it was strong. She kept her breathing regular and kept staring me directly in the eye. The suction was becoming very strong when all of a sudden, she stopped. She stopped sucking and eased the cock head from her mouth, moving her face about an inch away from it slowly. But she kept her mouth open and kept eye contact with me. She moved her head back and my cock slid straight back into her warm mouth. She resumed sucking, repeating the progress of starting slowly and gradually sucking harder and harder. Her stillness and eye contact felt incredibly erotic. The pressure of suction kept building and building. I could feel my breathing increase and while an orgasm was a while off, I could feel the tingly start of it. The edge of Charlie's lips curled upwards. She could tell! She let go of me with her mouth and flicked the head again with her tongue. Making it bounce again. She moved her head back but this time, instead of only moving back an inch, she sat far back. She stood up. It was over and I didn't get to come. My jaw was hanging open.

"Get dressed," she smirked, stood and walked away. She pulled her tight t-shirt on, the lines from her bra clearly visible. She pulled up the hoodie I had been wearing yesterday, gave me a look that said 'I can wear this?' I nodded, still dumbfounded by what had just happened. She slipped it over her head. It was way too big for her, she was swimming in it.

"Come on! On with the knickers!" she sat back on the bed and crossed her legs looking at me. I bent over, my rock hard cock bumping into my stomach. I stepped in and pulled them up over my thighs. Even as I was getting to that point the fabric was stretching. I eventually got the lilac coloured up to just under my balls. I looked up to Charlie and she was recording me. "Keep going, all the way!" she motioned with her finger.

I went back to the task at hand, so to speak. I stretched the fabric out and pushed my cock to the right side. I eased the fabric over my cock and let it go. It snapped into place.

"Good boy!" she put the phone down.

I looked down at the fabric stretched over my bulging cock and balls. It was fucking ridiculous but Charlie had me so turned on and she was the boss.

We were just about to head out the door for the coffee when Charlie turned to me and placed a finger lightly on my chest.

"Oh, by the way. When I was looking at the videos on your phone I saw the photos of Aisling."

I gulped.

"You like her big tits, don't you?" she was smiling like a shark. But what choice did I have.

I nodded.

"Ok!" her smile turned bright and she swivelled, her hair swishing around. She bounced out the door, her beautiful ass just peeking out from under the hoodie.

I followed her closely out into the late morning Dublin sun, her underwear holding my cock and balls tightly.

12