An Irish Experiment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly leaned back slightly, indicating to us that this part was over. When I opened my eyes Milly was looking down at me, smiling serenely. Charlie sucked a little bit longer than I did, not wanting to break the connection. When she did, the two women looked at each other, staring deep into each other's eyes. They moved their faces closer until they were kissing. Softly and gently first then, slowly, more passionately. Charlie ran her hands all over Milly's enormous breasts, up her body to her neck before clasping her face with both hands. Because of the angle she was at, Milly could not do the same to Charlie. Instead, she rubbed her hands over Charlie's gorgeous and newly juicy behind. As Milly rubbed, Charlie moaned. She opened her legs giving Milly access. The brunette knew what was wanted and slipped her hand into Charlie's leggings. I guess Milly hit a sweet spot because Charlie's eyes practically rolled back in her head. She let out a low deep moan.

"One moment, meine Lieblinge, this was supposed to be about Greg between my boobs!" Milly said, her voice soft and sweet. She leaned back on her heels and stood up. Myself and Charlie stared up at her in awe. She stood, towering over us, her breasts nearly obscuring her from our view. She turned and ran slowly to her bedroom. My eyes drifted down to her skirt and legs. How could such big breasts be carried on such delicate legs?! She was only in there for a moment before she came back out, she carried a bottle in one hand. She ran back to us, the five or so meters, but she held up her massive breasts using her right arm. They bounced wildly even though she was trying to stop them. Imagine what it would've been like if she didn't hold them!

She retook her position between my legs but she sat closer this time. She lifted up one breast at a time and let them down on either side of my cock, resting on my upper legs/lower abs. Straight away I was shocked by the weight of them! Each one must've been ten pounds! I looked from the amazing view of Milly's breasts resting on me up to her face. She was reading and unscrewing the bottle she had carried out. She lifted up my hard, straining cock with one hand and poured the liquid from the bottle right onto my cock. It was slightly cool on my skin but when Milly stroked her hand over my shaft, is was super smooth and slippery. She poured more and more on, covering my whole shaft. She stroked the whole length, the lube made her movements fast and fluid, making it feel amazing. Some of the lube landed on my full heavy balls. Charlie reached over and rubbed it in.

"Your balls are full!" Charlie said, "And hairy!" She looked at me, a wicked grin on her face.

Milly put the bottle on the floor beside us and wrapped her breasts around my shaft. Her breasts were so big they completely enveloped my shaft, with only a few inches peeking out from the top of her cleavage.

"Oh wow!" Charlie said, amazed at Milly's size. "My boobs couldn't even get all the way around his cock and your nearly covers it entirely!" Charlie reached over and squeezed the exposed part of my shaft. Milly craned her to look down at my cock in Charlie's hand. She bent her head down and gave the slit a tiny lick. She gave Charlie a look.

"It's strawberry flavour!" Milly smiled.

Charlie leaned over, took her hand off my dick and put it on Milly's nearest breast. She popped my cock in her mouth and gave it a swirl. I nearly came in her mouth!

"Mmmm, tastes nice!" said Charlie. She turned to me, leaned towards me and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, kissing me passionately. I tasted the strawberry but realised I was tasting a mix of Milly's breast and my cock. My cock got even harder. Charlie broke the kiss, leaned back and smiled at me. The two of us turned to look at Milly.

She put her hands over her nipples and lifted her breasts up, pressing against my thick shaft, until my cock disappeared. She stroked it up and down, the weight of her breasts heavy against me but the sight of her breasts, her face and smile really added to the sensation. Charlie stood up and stripped her crop top off over head and shucked her leggings down. She was entirely naked before us. Milly stopped to look at her. Her eyes first went to Charlie's pussy. Even from this position we could see her lips were swollen and she was wet.

Milly plopped her breasts down on me, nearly winding me. She reached over to Charlie's crotch and eased a finger into her slit. Charlie moaned deeply, letting Milly finger her. She stood there and cupped her breasts as the brunette slid a finger in and out of her wet pussy. Charlie, the tall and slender woman with DD cups was standing over us, pushing her hips forward, encouraging Milly, who kneeled in front of me with her J cups resting on my lap, with my 11 inch cock straining between them, to finger her faster. Milly's pace quickened and she eased a second finger in. Charlie was in ecstasy, seemingly held up by Milly's fingers alone. Her whole body was shaking. Her new breasts jiggling with her movements. I looked down and Milly's breasts were also moving. But because they were so much bigger, the movements were slower, more gradual. Charlie's hips bucked and thrashed as she let out a stifled scream. Liquid squirted out of her pussy as she grabbed Milly's wrist. She threw it away from her moments before collapsing to the ground in a quivering heap. Charlie's knees were together and pointed towards me. Her eyes were closed and her body shook and jerked as the aftershocks ran through her.

Milly looked at me.

"I think she liked that!" a huge smile spreading across her beautiful face. One of Charlie's hands drifted between her legs and the other cupped her breast. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and Milly turned her attention back to me. Her breasts still clasping my straining cock, Milly hefted up her enormous soft breasts and stroked my. She was slow and deliberate and kept eye contact with me the whole time. Charlie continued fingering herself and moaning. The sound and scent of her wet pussy permeating the air. Milly, eyes still locked on mine, stuck her tongue out flat and gave my cock head a long slow lick. She flicked it into a point just as she was going over the slit, tasting the pre-cum that was now streaming out. She took the cockhead in her mouth, my thickness stretching her lips to capacity and continued stroking my cock with her huge tits. I could feel her tongue tickle the underside of my cock, the frenulum. My head lolled back in ecstasy. I tried to keep eye contact with Milly but I couldn't keep my eyes open. The tingle was making its way up my legs, across the back of my scalp and down my spine. My cock was twitching and pulsing in anticipation. This orgasm was going to be huge.

I opened my eyes a slit and saw Milly squashing her breasts around my cock and jamming as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. She wasn't looking at my face, her face a picture of concentration, focused on her job of tit-wanking me into oblivion with her massive breasts. My breathing was rapid and my legs were quivering and it hit me. I came, hard. I felt the first load shoot out of my and it contracted my abs, making me sit up. I looked at Milly, her eyes were wide open, stretched nearly as wide as her mouth. Another load came, her cheeks bulged with my cum. I heard her gulp down my load. I came again and again, filling her mouth with cum. There was a mixture of fear and awe in her eyes. She gulped down her second mouthful and took her mouth off my cock. A mix of cum and saliva drooled from her mouth onto my still shooting cockhead. She still held my shaft between her breasts so my next few loads shot up and landed on her face. Most of the rest landed on her huge breasts. It dripped down the slopes of her breasts and dangled perilously from her nipple before landing on her skirt. A glob of cum had landed in her hair and was slowly sliding down. It landed on her breast. I was lucky I was sitting down when I came because if I hadn't been I would've crumpled to the floor just like Charlie did.

Milly took her hands from her breasts and slipped down, overwhelmed. She propped herself up with her hands. Her breasts were pushed up close to her face. She had come on her face and breasts. Her eyes were still wide.

"My god!" Milly said, panting out of breath.

"Yeah!" I agreed, also out of breath.

"I have never seen a man shoot so much!" she rested a hand on my knee for balance and support. I looked at the busty beauty. There was come everywhere. It was unreal.

Because she released her breasts, my cock slid out from between them and landed on my stomach with a splat. Milly picked it back up and slurped the last of the come from the cockhead. I was hyper-sensitive so it gave me a jolt. She sat back tucking her feet beneath her bum.

"I guess I had good inspiration!" I said looking at the two women in front of me. Milly smiled at me as she scooped the cum from her tits and sticking her finger in her mouth.

"So... dinner?" she said, smiling.

"Sure!" I said standing up. With my dick now softening, it hung down close to Milly's face. She looked at it still smiling and then looked me up at my face, her eyes wide.

"You are so crazy!" she held out her hand, asking me to help her up. I took her hand and she stood up, she was lighter than I expected. I guess the size of her breasts played with my expectations. She stood so close to me her breasts were touching my stomach. She stood on her tippy-toes and leaned close to me, her massive cum-covered breasts squashing against me. She gave me a gentle peck on the cheek, turned and ran lightly away. I gazed after her. Her shapely legs going up to her short grey skirt and her naked back. I could tell she was holding her breasts to stop them from bouncing too much. A mental picture of me fucking her doggy style flashed into my brain. My cock jerked but the recent orgasm had drained it for a while at least. I turned to look at Charlie, still lying on the ground. Her top was up over her pert breasts and her leggings were down exposing her wet pussy. I hadn't even got to see Milly's pussy. Charlie looked at me, her eyes stupefied and heavy lidded. She really did have a good time.

"You ok?" I said, smiling to her as I fixed myself. I pulled my tracksuit bottoms up but left my cock exposed. I pulled the foreskin out so that it would cover my now soft cockhead. I knew it would feel awkward for a while but it would settle itself out in a while. Once I had that done I sat down beside Charlie.

"I came so hard!" she said, looking at me.

"I know, I saw!" I replied, glancing at the wet spot where her squirt had landed.

"With Milly!" she continued, she sounded surprised.

"Had you guys not fooled around before?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"No, not ever!" she paused. "I mean, I think she's beautiful and she has..." Charlie held her hands out in front of her chest. "But still!" She blinked and seemed to be coming back to her senses. She sat up and pulled her top down over her breasts.

"Aww," I pouted, teasing.

"You'll see them again soon enough," said Charlie standing. Her wet pussy was close to my face level. I moved my face towards it but she reached down and put her hand on my forehead stopping my in my tracks. "Not at the moment. I can't be touched there for a while. I'm far too sensitive. I don't know what that woman did to me but..." She left the rest of the thought unsaid. She pulled up her leggings and flopped down onto the couch like she didn't have any bones.

"Fair enough!" I said and joined her on the couch. I picked up the take away menu and looked at my options. "Do you know what you're getting?" She nodded slowly, her head too heavy for her.

"Order the same as the last time for me and Mill and whatever you want yourself," she handed me her phone. I pulled up the delivery app and did as Charlie commanded. I heard the shower turn on in the other room. The picture of Milly have a shower popped into my mind and in my head I joined her. She was naked obviously and so was I. She had her back to me and I walked up behind her and stood so close that my cock rested in the crack of her ass. She leaned back into me and I reached around her and soaped her enormous breasts. "You ok?" Charlie said, interrupting my day dream.

"Yeah, sorry!" I stood and got my wallet, put in the card details and waited. "Do you want a cup of tea while we wait?"

"Coffee for me, please," she said, nearly recovered from the orgasm of her life.

I went into the kitchen made the coffee for the two of us and came back out. The TV was on but Charlie was just staring into space. I put the drinks on the table beside the couch and that seemed to snap Charlie out of her daydream.

"You ok?" I said, smiling at my repetition.

"To be honest, I don't know!" Charlie shook her head and smiled. "My boobs are bigger, I've just been with a woman for the first time, I came so hard I squirted... I don't know if there is something wrong with me but if there is, I'm not sure if I want it fixed!" All I could do was look at this gorgeous woman and smile. "It probably has something to do with your huge cock!" she said. Now it was her turn to tease me.

"Have you really never been with a woman?" I asked, loving the memory of her and Milly together.

"Well, I kissed some girls back in college and I've felt some boobs, none as big as Milly's but you know... I'm not sure they exist!" she burst out laughing. I laughed too but thanks to the internet I knew there were bigger than her. I hadn't seen anyone that big in real life but, they were there! "Have you ever been with a guy?" Charlie asked, mostly seriously.

"Eh, nope!" I replied, hopefully quickly enough to maintain my heterosexuality.

"Why not? Why do guys think it's totally normal for straight women to be sexually attracted to other women but not for straight men to be attracted to men?"

"Because...," I said gesturing to myself, "Have you seen men? And have you seen women? I mean, I think I can appreciate a good looking man but doesn't mean I wanna have sex with him where a good looking woman, nearly everyone wants to have sex with her!"

Just as I said that Milly stepped into the room, wrapped in a huge white fluffy dressing gown and with a towel wrapped around her head. Her breasts pushing the fabric to its limit and stretching it open present Charlie and me with a canyon of cleavage. It came down to below her knee so it hid most of her legs. I noticed her face was flushed red but assumed that was from the heat of the shower.

"Wow, Milly! You look amazing!" Charlie said, perking up.

"See!" I said, trying to make my final point. Charlie looked at me and pulled a face.

"What?" asked Milly, out of the loop.

"Oh, we were just talking about why men like women who are a little bi but aren't bi themselves," Charlie said, neatly summing up the argument we had been having. But just then the buzzer went. As she was already standing up Milly went to the buzzer and pressed a button. There was a knock on the door and she left the room. Charlie and I looked at each other and when Milly came back in, carrying the food, her face was even redder!

"I guess I'm a little on show!" she said, putting the food on the table.

"The delivery guy checking you out?" Charlie asked.

"I'd say you're a lot on show," I chipped in as she bent over to dole out the food. Milly turned and smirked at me. When everything was organised we sat and ate the delicious Indian food and had some wine to go with it. We were all feeling relaxed, full and uninhibited.

"I think Greg has a point," Milly said, restarting the discussion and thankfully taking my side. "Women are beautiful, the female form is beautiful. Men are sexually attractive in a primal sense but I think women can be attractive in a sexual and aesthetic sense as well." I wasn't sure what she meant but I was happy to listen to her talk.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Charlie asked, mopping up some sauce with a naan.

"I've kissed women, yes. And with these," she indicated to her chest, "I used to get plenty of women grabbing them when I would go to nightclubs. I'm a little too old for that now."

"You don't look too old to me!" I blurted out. Milly smiled sweetly at me and squeezed my knee. I could feel my cock start to come back to life.

"But never had sex with a woman?" Charlie asked.

"I suppose it's a little less clear what sex is between two women. When there's no dick going into a pussy, what is sex?"

"Oh come on! It's not that unclear!" Charlie asserted. The two women were obviously used to discussing subjects intently.

"How would you define it then? Oral? Fingers? Strap-ons?" their arguing was passionate and intelligent. "I just don't think it's as straight forward as when a dick is involved."

I didn't want to get involved but the words fell out of my mouth. "Maybe it's like pornography, you know it when you see it... or have it!" The two women swivelled their heads to me. Thankfully they were both smiling, they were clearly enjoying the verbal sparring.

"So women have gone down on you?" Charlie said, turning her attention back to Milly.

"Mmm-hmm," she said, her mouth full of food.

"Did you like it?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmm!" Milly said, nodding showing just how much she liked it.

"And you've gone down on women?"

"A few, yep" she took a sip of wine.

"And you liked that?"

"Oh yes!" I looked down and saw Milly's nipples were now protruding through her dressing gown. She seemed to like the memories of being with women. "Have you never been with a woman?"

"Well, I kissed a few girls in college and felt some boobs when I was drunk. But nothing major."

"Don't you think women are beautiful?" asked Milly.

"I do!" Charlie protested.

"And the boobs of the women you grabbed, were they big?" With the delicious food, wine, and the subject matter, my cock started getting hard!

"Yeah! Well, bigger than mine! Though, at the time that wouldn't have been hard!" Charlie said laughing and cupping her breasts.

"As big as mine?" As soon as Milly said that the atmosphere changed.

"No, nowhere near as big as yours!" now it was Charlie's face that was flushed. "In fact, you have the biggest boobs I've ever seen and Greg has the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

"We're quite the group!" Milly cheered.

"And the rate you're growing, maybe you'll get as big as Milly!" I added.

"Oh God!" Charlie moaned, closing her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Milly asked, concerned.

"Yeah," Charlie replied, her voice thick. "It's just the idea of having tits as big as yours made me wet all of a sudden." That made my cock harden even more.

"Yeah?" Milly and I asked in unison.

"Yeah! I don't know why but it did! Like I said before I was happy with my size but now I've started growing, I kinda want to keep growing! See how big I get!"

"That would be a sight to behold indeed!" said Milly. "By the way, by your definition, you have had sex with a woman. Me! Just now!"

"Oh yeah!" said Charlie, remembering the orgasm that nearly knocked her out.

"And you seemed to like it!"

"Oh I did! It was one of the best of my life! I don't know how you did it, I haven't even made myself come like that before!"

"It's these things we pick up when we experiment!" Milly said, popping the last of her food into her mouth.

"I probably owe you one for that," Charlie said, draining the last of the wine in her glass.

"And I do too. The one you gave me was amazing as well," I added.

She looked from Charlie to me. "Well, it looks like we have dessert decided!" We all laughed, full with food, wine and pheromones. She stood up and Charlie and I looked up at her, eyes wide with wonder and lust. I stood up and it became obvious I was erect again. My huge cock straining against the fabric of my tracksuit bottoms. "Jesus Greg, doesn't that thing ever go down?!" Milly exclaimed.