An Irish Experiment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, not with you two around! And certainly not when you guys are talking about having lesbian sex!" I said, defending myself. The women laughed.

Milly held out her hand. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"Maybe we should go to my room? Don't want to mess up two rooms, y'know?" Charlie offered. She scampered off to her room, her ass jiggling in her leggings as she ran in front of Milly and me. The two of us looked at each other, smiled and followed her.

By the time we got to the bedroom, Charlie was already naked on the bed. She lay star-fished, looking at us as we entered, her face beaming with a huge smile. Her breasts were higher than they had been but they also had flattened so they were bigger but it was clear they were totally natural. I stripped quickly revealing myself, the cool air feeling nice on my balls and Milly took her dressing gown off and hung it up. I drank in the sight of her body again as this was the first time I had a clear view of her behind. For a woman with such enormous breasts, I could see the sides of them from behind, she really did have tight ass. I reached over and ran my hand over the milky white skin as it curved from her lower back, I cupped the cheek closest too me and gave it a small squeeze. Milly looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. She turned around and all thoughts went out of my head as her breasts came fully into view. I almost came there and then. Charlie spoke and snapped me back to reality. She bounced up onto her knees and patted the bed where she had just been lying.

Milly kneeled up on the bed, face to face with Charlie. Though there was a small height difference between the two women it didn't mean much as they leaned in and kissed. Their breasts pressed against each other and bulged out the side, Milly's enormous tits dwarfing Charlie's now bigger boobs. Their kiss was tender and loving. Charlie raised her hands and traced her fingers over Milly's face and neck. It seemed to please the German woman as she moaned into the kiss. Milly reached and cupped Charlie's breasts then broke the kiss, leaned down and sucked on her cherry nipple. Charlie gasped and opened her eyes.

She looked at me and beckoned me to join the two of them on the bed. I did, my cock bouncing as I got up. Milly and Charlie opened their embrace and let me join though they still kissed. I leaned down and nuzzled Charlie's slender neck while I traced down Milly's spine and rested my hand on her pert behind. My other hand had been using Charlie as balance but now it dug into her juicy fleshy behind. Charlie moved her hands from Milly's face to her shoulders and eased her back. Milly took the direction and lay back on the bed. Her breasts moved as she leaned back, because they were so big they flattened out and moved to her sides. She kept them together using her upper arms.

Charlie leaned over Milly's face and continued kissing her. Her blonde locks cascading over Milly's face. She took one of Milly's enormous breasts in her hand and squeezed, flesh protruding between her elegant fingers. Milly's hand clasped over Charlie's and squeezed harder. I was in awe looking at this sensual exploration. Charlie let go of Milly's breast, scooped her hair behind her ear and looked at me. With a look she indicated between Milly's legs and I got the hint. I moved between Milly's legs and rubbed my hands over her calves. They felt supple but strong under my touch. The women continued kissing but Milly slid her legs open slightly for me. I lowered myself onto the bed, adjusting my dick for comfort, and kissed the inside of Milly's thighs. They were so soft and smooth. I stroked her gently and looked up trying to see the women kissing. Unfortunately for me, the size of Milly's breasts blocked my view! I felt a hand run through my hair though so she knew I was there. I kept looking at her chest though as the sight of her under-boob alone was phenomenal. Charlie licked and kissed Milly's tits as I leaned closer to Milly's pussy. It was very neatly trimmed and I could see she was clearly becoming aroused. I kissed each side of her labia and traced my fingertips her outer thighs. Milly's pussy lips were darkening and opening slightly. I ran the tip of my tongue between her lips and gave her clit a lick. I noticed it was much bigger than Charlie's so I gave it a suck. I heard Milly moan loudly and Charlie looked at me, smiling as she played with Milly's tits. I kept licking up and down, slowly, along her lips and the space between. Every time I licked the space between I'd give her clit a little suck. I tried to keep a slow and steady rhythm because that's the way she treated me but I was getting excited. Soon, though, her juices began to flow.

Charlie stopped sucking Milly's tits and moved around to join me between Milly's legs. Milly opened her legs wider and Charlie kissed, licked and sucked her left side while I stayed on the right. She held one giant breast in her hand and continued to stroke and run her hand through my hair. I had to adjust the way I was lying on the bed to avoid hurting my straining cock.

There wasn't a huge amount of room between Milly's legs so I eased my way around and started kissing up her body. First her thighs, then her hips and lower tummy. I kissed all over her and her hands roamed over me. I looked down and saw Charlie licking and sucking Milly's pussy. She was so intent on giving her housemate pleasure that her eyes were closed. I eventually got to the two globes of Milly's breasts. I took the one closest to me in both hands and squeezed it lightly. It bulged to meet my lips so I kissed the nipple tenderly. Milly was moaning thanks to the attention she was getting from Charlie and I looked down. I could see Charlie's face had become wet. I ran my tongue around Milly's hardening nipple before sucking it deep into my mouth. I reached over and held the other breast in my hand. Milly's hips started rising to meet Charlie's mouth causing her tits to bounce. I could feel the weight of them as they moved. They were so big and they were sitting so high on her chest they were nearly at her chin. Milly moved her hand and I took the hint to remove my hand from her breast. I continued licking and sucking on her breast as she pulled her other close to her face. She stuck her tongue out and licked her nipple before sucking it in to her mouth. She moaned as she sucked her left breast and I sucked her right. Charlie continued giving Milly's pussy attention.

I eased Milly's tit out of my mouth and moved back to between her legs. Charlie moved to one side to give me more room and the two of us started licking Milly's wet pussy. Charlie rubbed one hand over Milly's tummy and reached up and grabbed one of her tits, she tilted her head just to focus on sucking on Milly's clit while I pushed as much of my tongue in her pussy. I was stroking Milly's thighs and watching Charlie do her thing when I saw Charlie's fingers approach Milly's bum. Was she going to do the same thing to Milly as she did to me? Charlie pushed in up to the first knuckle. She was sucking her clit and fingering Milly's asshole as I had all of my tongue in Milly's pussy. My face was rubbing off Charlie's because we were so close. My cock was straining hard, yearning for release and I reached around and cupped Charlie's breast. Her new bigger breasts seemed to be more sensitive as she moaned while sucking on Milly's clit. The vibrations set off a moan from Milly as well. I ran my hand down Charlie's back over her thick behind and squeezed. This set off another moan. I had inadvertently pulled her pussy lips apart and an idea came to my mind. I eased my tongue out of Milly's pussy and moved behind Charlie. I rubbed my hands all over her back and ass, taking in the visual heaven in front of me. Milly, her brunette hair spilled out on the white pillows, her massive breasts moving in time with her hips, Charlie's blonde hair between Milly's silky supple legs and finally Charlie's curvy behind leading to her wet pussy. My cock was so hard that the pre-cum was practically streaming out of it.

I lined up my cock with Charlie's wet pussy. I pressed my skin against hers, she moaned while continuing to please Milly. I could feel the heat from her. I pushed in, her pussy lips stretching to accommodate my thickness.

"Oh God, that feels amazing!" she said, lifting her head from Milly. The speaking drew Milly's attention and she opened her eyes slightly to look at the two of us. She smiled slowly and seductively, reached down to caress Charlie's head and face. I pushed further into Charlie, she moaned louder the deeper I went. I pulled back, wary of hurting her by going too deep too fast but judging by how wet she was I think she was ready for me. She was certainly willing! She continued licking Milly's pussy, I could see her hands moving -- I assumed she was using her fingers on the reclining woman. Milly held her breasts high on her chest, the moved slowly in time with Charlie's attention, her eyes were barely open and her lips formed a gentle smile. I pushed my cock deeper into Charlie and looked down, I had about three quarters of my cock inside her. This was more than I had in her since the first time we fucked back on Friday night. God that felt like ages ago. I tried to match Charlie's rhythm on Milly, holding her hips firmly, and it seemed to work. She was so busty now I could see her breasts sway underneath her torso. I wanted to fuck her with wild abandon but didn't want this to be over too quickly and didn't want to hurt her. My head was spinning. Just then Milly started moaning deeply and pinching her nipples. She was raising her hips to meet Charlie's face and Charlie had moved her hand from between her legs to around her thigh, it looked like she was holding on. I increased my pace to keep up.

Milly and Charlie were both moaning, though Charlie's were quite muffled due to her location. I didn't notice but I was actually grunting myself. I usually don't like making too much noise during sex as I don't find it as sexy as a woman's sound but I couldn't help myself. Charlie was backing up onto my dick as well as me holding on to her hips. The last few inches of my cock coming very close to popping into her. Her pace was quickening again and I could tell the moment of truth was coming, I was ready for it, I had been ready for it for quite a while. I slammed my body into Charlie, all of my cock disappearing into her. She kept her face tight to Milly's pussy and Milly breasts were bouncing wildly. I was overwhelmed with the desire to fuck Milly next. I could feel Charlie's pussy tighten and pulse around my shaft and the pitch of her moans increased. Milly's face and chest was positively pink now and she squeezed as much of her breasts as she could. She squeezed so tight her fingers were turning white. Then it happened. She jolted and she slammed her hips down, pulling them away from Charlie's face. Her whole body shook and she moaned, grunted and shrieked all at the same time.

I could feel my cock pulsing and knew I was going to shoot in seconds. I pulled out of Charlie quickly and my first load shot out of my cock, arced over Charlie's toned back and even over her head and landed on Milly's stomach. She didn't notice as her orgasm still chased through her. Charlie moved to my left and buried her face in the bed and her fingers found her pussy and clit. My second load was bigger than the first and went flying through the air and landed on Milly's enormous right breast. She still didn't notice. Load after load came out of my cock, landing on her breasts and stomach. Charlie moaned and squealed. Her orgasm was hitting now. I didn't mean to but my cock pointed at her and some shots landed on her too. When I was finished shooting, my knees buckled. I landed on the ground, my face right at the same level as Milly's sopping wet pussy. This I couldn't resist. I leaned in and French kissed her pussy, licking and tonguing her. She jolted again. She put her hand on my forehead, telling me stop. I slumped back on my heels and caught my breath. I had just had my first ever threesome and it was with a work colleague and her flatmate who also happened to be one of the bustiest women I had ever seen in real life! What was going on?!

I looked over at Charlie, streaks of my come on her rising and falling back. She was recovering from the intense exertions we had just finished. I got up on the bed and sat up between the two women.

Milly lay on her back, hands holding her come-covered breasts as she licked them clean. Charlie crawled up on her hands and knees and sat beside me as the two of us watched Milly. Her eyes were wide and unblinking. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Charlie, she was a sexy mess, pussy juice all over her face and her hair was mess. I leaned in and we kissed passionately for a moment before we broke the kiss. I turned to look at Milly who was looking at us, I leaned in and kissed her the same way I kissed Charlie. As I was kissing Milly, Charlie clambered over her and licked and mauled her enormous breasts. Milly moaned as we kissed. I didn't know about the women but I was wiped. I had been fucking all day and could barely keep my eyes open any longer. Milly broke the kiss and looked down at Charlie. Charlie looked up and the two women instinctively leaned in and kissed each other. I slumped to the bed, lying on my side, watching the two beautiful women kiss so sensuously. I reached out and put my hand on Milly's shapely thigh and fell asleep.