An Irish Experiment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't..." Alice said, her voice weak and hesitant.

"Fuck me!" Charlie said, bouncing on Alice's fingers, her tits moving up and down. Her moaning became more insistent. Alice looked at me, not sure how to proceed but kept fingering Charlie's now dripping pussy. "Please?!" Charlie was practically begging now. I crooked an eyebrow at Alice, asking if she wanted me to take over. She nodded.

I yanked down my track pants, releasing the pent-up energy in my cock. A drop of pre-cum flew off the tip of my dick as it swung up and slapped my hoodie.

"Oh my!" I heard Alice gasp.

I shuffled around to be in front of Charlie and Alice eased her fingers out of Charlie's cunt. As soon as she did, I lined up my straining cock with her slit and pushed in. Charlie let out a roar of pleasure. Her eyes snapped open and her shoulders lifted off the seat. She looked at me, fiery hunger in her eyes.

"Fuck me!" she shouted. I had no intention of disobeying so I pushed further in. The thickness of my cock stretching her puffed up and slippery pussy lips. I pistoned in and out of her cunt, her lips gripping my shaft tightly. She was so wet there was a sheen of pussy juice on my cock straight away. I put one hand under her hoodie and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed.

I saw Alice stand up and move beside Charlie. I kept up the rhythm as she placed the probe back on Charlie's abdomen. The image reappeared on the little screen. The thickness of the invading penis highlighting the tightness of Charlie's pussy walls.

"Fascinating," Alice whispered, her eyes flitting from the screen to the action.

Charlie cooed and wiggled her hips a little. I pushed my dick further and further in, got to the point of the thick bump halfway down my shaft and pushed in.

"God, I feel so full!" Charlie said, her head lolled back.

It went into Charlie's pussy with a pop. I held on to her hips, difficult thanks to the seat and the position of her legs but Alice reached down and rubbed Charlie's engorged clit. That set her orgasm off. Her whole body spasmed hard, freezing her. I kept fucking her until she fell limp back on the medical examination seat. A mix of pussy juice and pre-cum streaming from her, pooling on the seat and wetting the hygiene paper. Slowly, Charlie's breathing returned to normal and I eased my steel rod of a cock out of her. As it left her gaping pussy, she let out a disappointed sigh.

I grabbed the base of my cock and pulled forward, getting the juice off it. I rubbed my hand on the side of my hoodie and lifted my track pants over my now painfully erect cock. I looked at Charlie who was looking at me, smiling. I smiled back. Simultaneously we looked at Alice. Her face was a picture! A mix of hot, flustered, confused, and concerned.

"Well, what's up, doc...tor?" I asked. Charlie giggled childishly and sat up.

"Can I get down now?" Charlie asked Alice. Alice just nodded before coughing and trying to regain her composure.

"Well, I didn't expect that to happen when you arranged the appointment!" she said, finally back in control.

"And now I feel like I can think much clearer. Before I was so aroused all I could think about was having sex. It felt like I was in heat or something," Charlie said as she eased herself off the seat and pulled her pants up.

"Was that orgasm as powerful as the issue you described?" Alice said, following up.

"No, actually," Charlie said. "It was good, don't get me wrong but the ones that I had a concern about were the ones where my whole body lost control and I shook and I almost passed out."

"And what was different this time?"

Charlie looked at me, unsure. "I think it was the fact that Greg didn't come. Or maybe because he didn't come on me? I definitely remember some insanely powerful orgasms when he came.... I mean, ejaculated..."

"It's fine Charlie, say it however you want," Alice reassured her, Charlie smiled in return.

"Ok, well, like I said, I remember coming super hard when Greg came on me," she seemed a little sheepish. Alice seemed to ponder over this.

"Well, that would be a bit difficult to measure but we can try to replicate that. What do you guys think?" Alice said, taking her white lab coat off.

"I know I'd be up for it, and looking at Greg's bulge, I think he'd be up for it too!" Charlie exclaimed, flicking her hand out at my distended track pants. I turned away instinctively.

"Yeassss," Alice said, dragging out her reply as she eyed my cock. She looked up at my face. "And you said you noticed changes in yourself as well?"

"Yeah, a few," I said, conscious of the attention on me.

"Tell me. You said your penis got bigger? And erections last longer?" she said, bending over the table, her blouse hanging down giving me a glimpse of her cleavage. Her pen hovered over the notepad, waiting for my response.

"Yeah, I've gotten a bit bigger and lasting longer. And my loads, eh, ejaculations are more vol... voluminous? Bigger! I come more now," I said, tripping over my words.

"Much more?"

"Yeah, a good bit more. And I recover quicker, you know, after an orgasm," I said.

"Ok, well, we don't have a 'before' picture but we could take a sample now? Just to clarify, I'm not a urologist but I can liaise with a colleague of mine if you like?" Alice said, standing

"I'd be up for providing a sample!" I said, grinning. Charlie and Alice burst out laughing.

"Of course you would, you wanker!" Charlie said, slapping my chest. I shrugged.

"So how should I...?"

"Why don't you get up on the table?" Alice said, indicating the table that Charlie had just got down from. She pulled the paper so I'd have a new strip to sit on.

The stirrups hung in the air, filling my vision, intimidating me.

"Do I put my feet in the...," I gulped, "stirrups." The two women beamed smiles at me.

I pulled my track pants down, revealing my erection.

"That is prodigious, isn't it?" Alice said to nobody in particular. Charlie looked from my cock to Alice.

"It's huge, you should feel it inside you!" the sex dripped off her words.

I pulled off my shoes and socks and sat up on the new paper. It was cool on my arse and testicles. I hesitated for a moment before putting my ankles up. Alice tapped on the metal rods, hurrying me up. The metal was cool on my skin and my legs spread, making me feel incredibly vulnerable. Charlie stood beside Alice and both women eyed my crotch hungrily.

"How big is it?" Alice asked, without taking her eyes off it, her breathing getting deeper.

"Eleven inches," Charlie answered on my behalf. I could feel my heartbeat pulse in the veins in my cock.

"Eleven! Fucking hell!" Alice shouted in shock.

"It's actually gotten bigger," I said quietly. Alice looked up at me, quizzical. "It's about eleven and three quarters now."

"Fuck!" she stated flatly. She turned and grabbed the tape measure. She went to take hold my shaft but paused for a moment. Her hand was so close I could practically feel the heat from it. I saw a tremble in her hand. She finally took a hold of my shaft close to the base and tried to get her hand as far around it as she could. She lifted it up away from my body. "Fuck!" she whispered, half to herself. "It's so heavy!" she looked from my cock to Charlie. "You had this thing inside you?!" Instinctively, she started stroking it. "I can't get my hand around it," she put her second hand on the shaft, under the head, "and it's so long!" she pumped it with both hands. I saw her mouth open and move towards my cock head before she snapped out of it. "Fuck!" she said in surprise. "I nearly fucking sucked it!"

"You should," Charlie said huskily, her hand down in her yoga pants and one hand in her hoodie, squeezing her breast. Drool collecting on her lips.

"Fuck, I'm getting turned on myself now!" said Alice, shaking her hair out. "I want to fuck it!" she rubbed the frenulum with her thumb, "But I don't think I could fit it inside me!"

"I think you could but I want to fuck him now too," Charlie said, her hoodie now discarded on the floor beside her, her breasts jiggling softly as she fingered herself in front of me and Alice.

"Maybe you should and we can record it? Like, how strong your orgasm is? Shit, I don't know how we'd go about it with the equipment we have here. And he'd have to come on your tits. Fuck, I'm starting to find it hard to think straight." She took one of her hands off my cock and reached under her skirt and fumbled about. "Oh," she moaned, bending forward, nearly collapsing on me. I think she fingered herself. "God, I didn't realise I was so wet! Fuck, fuck, ok. You fuck him and we'll just wing the measurement and I'll sort myself out," Alice said.

Charlie didn't need to be asked twice but I was too high in the position I was in so Charlie pulled over a little footstool. Now her pussy was just the right height so she pulled my cock forward. It was pointing right at her cunt, she manoeuvred it so she pushed in on my cock. There she was, standing between my spread legs, my balls and asshole exposed to whatever she wanted to do to me and she was fucking me. Her hips thrusting towards me. She was doing the pushing and dictating the pace. It was an odd sensation for me. I was used to being in charge but now the tables were being turned.

"Oh fuck," I said, my head swimming with new feelings and new emotions. Charlie pushed down on my cock further. I could feel my cock harden as I got more turned on. Alice had hiked her skirt up to give herself better access to her wet cunt and was rubbing herself. A few of the buttons on her blouse had come undone and I could see her black bra underneath. She wasn't as big as Charlie, maybe about a C cup?

"You like that, don't you?" Charlie asked, an edge in her voice, harder than I'd heard from her before. I could only nod. She slapped my thigh as she sped up her thrusting. She hit my stomach. She seemed angry. She took off her top, letting her boobs bounce unhindered. They looked so good. I wanted to suck them but I couldn't sit up far enough.

"Play with his balls," Alice said, hoarsely. I glanced over at the masturbating doctor but Charlie didn't. She just took her advice and reached under me and fondled my over-full balls. I let out a massive groan. Charlie's pussy was getting so wet I could hear the squelching as she fucked me, my cock slipping in and out at a rapid pace. She had a steely look in her eye, despite the energy she was fucking me with her gaze was incredibly steady. She pushed harder and harder, taking more and more of my cock into her. I felt the thick bump go into her and she barely slowed down, she just momentarily closed her eyes and bit her lip. The memory that I was supposed to come on her tits popped back into my mind.

"I'm supposed to come on your tits," I offered half-nervous.

"Shut up," Charlie said, fondling my balls more roughly and lengthening her stroke as she fucked me.

"I'm getting close," was my only reply. Charlie moaned, let go of my balls and rested her hands on my stomach.

"Yeah, baby. Come in me. Fill my cunt!" she said as her brow furrowed.

"Your tits!" Alice shouted from her bent over position as she finger-fucked herself, her hand a frenzied blur. The fragrance of wet pussy was filling the air.

"Come here," Charlie said, leaning down and putting her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me up forcefully to meet her halfway. "Suck my tits!" she nearly shouted as she force-fed me one of her puffy nipples. I took as much of her breast in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. As I did, Charlie threw back her head and let out a roar. "Oh God, yes!" she shouted, her hips still pistoning on my rigid spear of a cock. I could tell I was getting close so I let Charlie's tit fall from my mouth, it was red and slippery from where I had been sucking it. She looked down in a mix of shock and anger. How dare I disobey her!

"I'm getting close," was my only meagre defence. Charlie whipped her hips backwards, sending my cock springing backwards towards me and slapping my abs with a thwack. In an extremely fast and smooth movement, Charlie took my slick cock in one hand and started jerking it while with the other hand started furiously rubbing her clit.

"Come on me, come on my tits Greg, I can't fucking wait!" and with that, I came. Thunder and lightning shot through my body as rope after rope fired from my cock. Charlie screamed as I arched my body and all my muscles tensed. She held on to my shooting cock as I covered her tits in thick white come. In mere moments, both her breasts had several streaks each. Some of the streaks even reached her neck and chin. Her whole body shook as her face scrunched up as she came. She let go of my cock and collapsed down, sliding onto the ground as she did. One of her hands was still rubbing her clit and the other was buried deep in her cunt. She thrashed around on the ground as wave after wave of orgasm chased through her body.

"Fucking hell," Alice said, looking on with her mouth wide open. I tried to point my cock so the last drops of come would land on her. Charlie lay on the ground, sobbing. Her breathing was out of control, she lay on her back, her head lolling from one side to the other. Alice looked from Charlie to me. "What did you do?!" she asked in shock and surprise.

"I've no idea!" I said, slumped back in the inclined seat, trying to catch my breath.

Alice staggered over to her, her skirt still hiked up, and put her hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"Charlie, are you ok?" the doctor asked compassionately. Charlie nodded. She pushed herself up but her hand slipped on the huge amount of come that had fallen from her tits onto the ground. She let out another groan as she hit the ground, her breasts bouncing in the come. Her face was pink and her eyes were glazed. Charlie was in a daze. "Charlie," Alice said, repeating herself to get through to her, "do you know where you are? What day is it, Charlie?"

"Sunday," Charlie croaked. "We're at the doctor's office to check what's happening to me and Greg. We're trying to measure how strong my orgasms are." Alice smiled, reassured.

"If you had to judge, on a scale from 1 to 10? What would you say?"

"Fucking... 15!"

Alice smiled and looked at me and her jaw dropped. "Are you still hard?!" she asked, unbelieving. I could only nod. I went to take my feet from the stirrups.

"Keep them there," Charlie said, her voice hoarse. "We didn't finish the measuring." She stood slowly, staggered over to me, and took hold of my cock, holding the base of my shaft with both her hands.

"I'm not sure that's the important thing right now, Charlie. We need to look after you!" Alice said, placing her hand on Charlie's back. I could see Alice's pussy lips through the thin fabric of her underwear. Charlie stroked both hands up and down my shaft. She seemed to be recovering from her shattering orgasm quite quickly. She pushed the hair back from her face, looked up at Alice and smiled.

"Do you have the measuring tape?" her breathing becoming more regular.

"I should point out, I was already measured today," I said still feeling very vulnerable.

"But it wasn't recorded. And we need to be accurate," Alice said, reeling out a length of the tape. She pressed the plastic tape against the side of my shaft and, with Charlie's help, took a measurement. "Thirty point five five centimetres," she said, her voice trailing off. Her eyes darted from the tape to meet mine. She quickly took the tape away and measured the girth at the thickest part, the bump halfway down my shaft that I'm so proud of. "Twenty point nine one." She let go of the tape and stood back to view what she had just measured. "And you said you were already big?" I nodded. "But you're not sure how big, exactly? To the decimal point?" she seemed a little concerned or disbelieving.

"I know I was about 11 inches long and about 7 inches thick," I said, trying to be as honest as I could be, "but I did measure... well, I got measured today and it was nearly 12 inches long. 11 and three quarters to be exact. And eight inches around."

"Ok, well now we have an accurate recording. You're over 12 inches long and indeed 8 inches around. We will need to keep track of your measurements as well. Though, I am a little concerned that you have not become flaccid after such a large orgasm. Did you normally stay erect for so long afterwards?" Alice asked, her professionalism regaining control of her brain but she was casually, absent-mindedly strumming her left nipple through her shirt with her right hand. I shook my head.

"I'll make him soft, doc," Charlie said as she opened her mouth wide and took half of my cock deep into her. Pleasure overwhelmed me. My eyes rolled back and my head slumped against the examination table. She jammed her head down on my cock, desperately trying to get the whole thing down her throat like she did in the cinema. Alice looked on in amazement as the woman with cum dripping from her rapidly grown breasts tried to swallow the enormous cock in front of her. Her brain changed gear again and her hand went between her legs, fingering her wet slit. The image of Charlie doing exactly what she was doing flashed in my brain but in my imaginary version, she was fingering my asshole in this exposed and vulnerable position. Almost immediately I felt pressure between my cheeks. She was going for it! Did she pick that up from me?! Alice put one hand on the exposed section of my shaft, between the base and the top half that was under assault from Charlie's mouth and throat. She stroked it in time with Charlie. The pressure at my asshole built up until I felt the pop of Charlie's finger inside me. Electricity shot down my legs and up my spine. My feet rattled in the stirrups and I came, feeling like my brain exploded. I felt Alice grip my shaft as tight as she could, the cum pulsing out of me deep into Charlie's mouth. Her cheeks started bulging and I heard her gulp. A small rivulet trickled from the corner of her mouth. For me, the volume felt the same as the last one but I couldn't actually tell. Charlie held my cock in her mouth, sucking the dregs of my cum from my slit. I heard another gulp and my shaft did in fact start deflating.

"He's getting softer!" Alice said, squeezing my thick cock. She held on to it as Charlie pursed her lips and gave the slit a little kiss as she disengaged. Charlie eased her finger from my tingling asshole. "So, you stay hard from vaginal stimulation but become flaccid from a mix of oral and anal?" Alice said, questioning. I didn't know what to say. In the past I had gotten soft just from a normal orgasm but now I was staying hard (and getting ridiculously hard!) for longer. "I think we'll need to contact a urologist but we won't be able to get one at this time on a Sunday for what is, no offence, not an emergency," she smiled somewhat sympathetically.

"No worries, doc! Getting sucked off by a busty co-worker would not constitute an emergency to me either!" I said, the warm flush of post-orgasm endorphins making me giddy. Charlie slapped my balls and a wave of nausea hit me. Alice looked at my balls with a clinical eye.

"Have you noticed any changes in your testicles, Greg?" a semi-serious tone in her voice.

"Ehm, not really. I think they're a bit bigger but they were already on the big side," I said. Charlie backed away from me and wiped the cum off her tits. I couldn't help but stare. They looked even bigger again. I eased my feet off the stirrups and stood up. My hips felt weird and out of place. My balls were still sore and my asshole was still tingling. I got dizzy and held on to the examination table for balance.

"Are you ok?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy. I guess it's been a while since I ate or something?" I said as the doctor looked me up and down, spending an inordinate amount of time staring at my completely flaccid cock.