An Irish Experiment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll go back to my office in a moment but if it's ok with you Greg, would you mind if a mould of your erect penis were made? I think it bears studying," she said staring directly at my meat.

Charlie smiled broadly, "Oh yeah, that's a great idea, Alice! How do we go about it?! She pulled on her yoga pants. Her tits jiggled as she pulled them over her plump behind.

"We can talk about it back at my office. It can be done at home, it's just it takes a while for the mould to sit," Alice said as she straightened her clothes. For a moment I couldn't remember if she had orgasmed and I pictured her bent over the examination table with me railing her from behind. A twitch in my cock. I got dressed and thought about asking who was going to clean the come off the floor. I decided against raising such a mundane question.

Back in Alice's office, she directed me to stand on the weighing scales and the height measuring device she had got Charlie to use but she asked me to do it naked. It's called a stadiometer in case you're curious. She took measurements of my chest, shoulders, body fat and things like that.

"Can I measure you flaccid, just out of curiosity?" Alice said gently as she was marking down the last of my details.

"Sure," I shrugged. Charlie watched on, rapt.

"You said you had been about seven inches flaccid?" Alice said, crouching in front of my dangling manhood. I nodded causing it to jiggle slightly. Charlie giggled childishly so I, very maturely, stuck my tongue out at her. "Seven inches is about seventeen point eight centimetres and this says you're currently eighteen point 3," she looked up at me. I don't know how I wasn't erect and choking her with my thick cock. "It's good to have a measurement to see if there's any change. I just wish I had an orchidometer. I'm sure Emma would have one but like I said, she's not around today." I looked at her, confused. "She's the urologist. I think you'd prefer a female doctor?" she smiled. "And besides, you'll like Emma! Everyone does!" she winked at me and gave my cock a peck as she stood up. Now that was a shock! "You can get dressed now if you'd like."

"Awww, does he have to?!" Charlie said, pouting.

"Well, if he walks around like that he's bound to be arrested!" Alice retorted.

"Or worse!" I said. The two women looked at me, unsure of what I meant. "Attacked by seagulls, obviously!" They broke up laughing as I pulled on my tracksuit pants.

Alice gave us lots of mould mixture and said I'd need to remain erect for a long period of time to make the best cast. I said I don't think that'd be a problem and myself and Charlie headed back to her place. Alice pulled Charlie back for a second to talk privately as I waited in the hall.

The sun was beginning to set as I stared out of the window at the well-manicured fields surrounding the pricey hospital. I was glad I didn't have to pay for this!

Charlie popped her head out of the door, smiling broadly. "Greg, could you come back in for a second please?"

"Sure," I said and walked back in. Alice was standing there, bent over her desk, facing away from me. Her skirt was hiked up over her thick hips. She glanced over her shoulder then back away from me.

"She's shy but said she couldn't pass up this opportunity. Would you mind?" Charlie whispered to me.

"Not at all!" I said, pressing my thumbs into my track pants and lowering them just enough to unleash my rapidly hardening cock. "Would she be ready?" I asked, concerned for her safety and comfort.

"That's what I was doing!" Charlie said and kissed me deeply. I could taste the distinctive flavour of pussy juice on her lips. I was fully hard by then and stepped behind Alice.

"I'm very happy to be doing this, Alice," I said as I took hold of her glorious globes of a behind. I hadn't noticed it was so round because the white coat had been blocking it earlier. Her pussy looked small compared to my wide cock hoving into view. I gently spread her cheeks. Her pink lips parted slightly as I pressed my cockhead against her. She let out a moan as soon as we made contact. She looked over her shoulder, her brow furrowed and fear in her eyes. "But," I continued, "I'll only do it if you're sure about it."

"I do want it, I'm just a little scared!" she said, her voice small.

"It's ok, Ally," Charlie said, sidling up to the two of us like an experienced trooper talking to a newbie. "It'll hurt a little at the start but it's fucking amazing. Totally worth it! Here, you can eat my pussy if you want to take your mind off it at the start?" she was already pulling down her pants.

"No thanks," she said, my cock still just about parting her lips but not yet inside, "But..." she left a question dangling in mid-air.

"Mmmm?" Charlie said, now lightly caressing her clit.

"Would you mind?" another pause. Considering what had happened between us already she was being unusually coy!

"What?" Charlie asked, half in a dream state.

"Sucking my breasts?" "Oh, fuck yeah!" I thought to myself.

"Oh, of course! Whip them out!" Charlie said, leaning against the table to get a better angle. Alice leaned up from the table, putting pressure backwards so my cockhead actually popped inside her by accident. She fell forward onto the desk and let out a moan.

"Fuck!" she said, looking back at me her eyes wide. I smiled, tried to be charming probably came across like a piranha! She pushed herself back up and leaned back, taking more of my cock into her wet cunt. She undid her shirt and didn't unhook her bra but pushed her cups down, exposing her nipples. I couldn't see too well but her breasts definitely looked great for a woman of her age. Not too big, not too small, and just the right amount of sag. I looked at Charlie who was eyeing Alice's tits like a wide-eyed maniac.

"Oh Alice, they look great," she said as she leaned down and took Alice's right breast in her hand. She licked her lips before taking the hard nipple in her mouth. I looked from there to Alice's face. She pushed her head back, closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her breathing got deep and she pushed her hips back on me, taking more and more, one thick inch at a time, nice and slow. Alice cradled Charlie's head tenderly in one hand. Charlie looked up, her eyes huge. I pushed in, all the way to the thickest part of my cock. Alice let out a deep moan.

"Oh fuck!" she said, holding on to the desk. Her cheeks were flushed and I grabbed a handful of her fleshy ass. I looked down. My cock was stretching her pussy wide open. Her juices were coating my cock already. I pistoned in and out of her slowly at first then gradually getting faster and faster. Charlie sucked on her breast harder, the sounds of rough sucking filling the office. I reached around and grabbed Alice's other breast. It wasn't as big as Charlie's but hey, a boob's a boob! With my other hand, I held on to Alice's hip as I fucked her hard. We were fucking so hard her desk moved on the office carpet. The computer monitor started wavering.

Alice was letting out a half-moan with every thrust. She leaned forward meaning Charlie had to let go of her breast as the doctor got closer to lying flat on the desk. I pushed further in, right up to the bump. Alice slumped forward, limp she was now just taking my cock, yelping as I fucked her.

She started a long low moan. "Oooooooohhh," came out of her mouth but sounded like it was made in her throat. It didn't sound like anything Charlie, Milly or even Mia had made. I glanced up at Charlie but she was busy watching us and fingering herself. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, squelching with each finger she thrust in. I reached around and felt around for her clit. It took me a second to find it but when I did the moan changed. She flopped on the desk like she was being shocked. I kept rubbing at a nice consistent pace. From the moans, I thought I heard her say something. It was muffled but she kept repeating it. Eventually, it got more distinct and I could figure out what she was saying.

"Come in me," it was soft at the start but it grew more and more insistent. I looked at her hand grabbing the desk, the gold ring on her left hand glinting in the strip lighting overhead. "Come in me, fill my cunt!" she shouted. That shocked me, to be honest. I pushed in further, the bump in the middle of my shaft popping in and I felt my cock hit something deep inside her. Alice winced in pain and nearly jumped up on the table, my cock slipping out of her pussy. I froze. Charlie looked on.

"Looks like you broke her!" she said, laconically. Alice shook her short blonde hair, like a sportsperson getting back up after a hit.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, keep fucking me!" she sounded angry. I took her at her word and went to resume fucking her. She reached between her legs and guided me into her. She sighed as I filled her up, stretching her tight pussy walls. "And come in me, shoot your hot load deep in my fucking cunt," she hissed, looking over her shoulder at me. It was such a change compared to the professional woman from earlier. I sped up, her silky tight cunt squeezing my shaft and Alice's moans getting faster and faster as she rubbed herself closer and closer to orgasm. "Fill me, fill me with your hot seed," she said through gritted teeth. "Come on! Fuck me harder, horse cock!"

The combination of her hot cunt and the ferocity she was talking filthy to me was really turning me on. I could feel the orgasm build up inside me and my cum was ready to shoot. My cock was diamond-hard as I felt my cock hitting something deep inside her again. She yelped in pain again but I kept ploughing her. She didn't seem to mind and the edge with which she had said the other things made me slightly scared of her.

She even started pushing back on me, taking more of me. I felt her hand reach from her clit to the exposed part of my shaft. She stroked it in time with my strokes as I fucked her. She rubbed her pussy juice up and down the hard shaft.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fucking fuck me you fucking fuck!" she was really getting into this as I felt my orgasm build. I held on to her hips and pulled my dick nearly all the way out of her. I was giving her near full-length strokes, only leaving 3 or 4 inches out of her when I was at my furthest in. I was fucking her harder than Charlie had just fucked me as I felt her pussy contract and grab, squeeze and hold my cock. This set off my orgasm, set my cock pulsating deep inside Alice's juicy pussy. Her body froze as she nearly climbed onto the table again. She let out a long drawn-out squeal, her body shaking as she came. I felt torrent after torrent shoot another huge load from my cock deep in Alice's hot cunt. My fingers dug into her generous behind as my whole body spasmed and I pushed deep inside.

"Fuck!" I roared when my orgasm subsided enough for me to regain the power of speech. I got my breathing under control and I felt my cock soften inside Alice. I looked down at Alice as she tried to regain her composure as well. Papers, keyboard, monitor had all been pushed to the sides of her table. She lifted herself up on her elbows and looked over her shoulder at me.

She didn't say anything, she just kinda half-laughed.

She moved forward and I got the hint that she wanted me out so I eased back from her. I held the base of my slick dick as I slid out of her. She let out a sigh as the now smaller bump left her cunt and my cum streamed out of her. Alice's hand shot to her pussy to collect my seed. She half-stood, one hand on the table and one between her legs. She turned around to face me. Her hair was a mess and her face was so red! She glanced up at me, seemingly embarrassed. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. She sighed and laughed.

"Thank you," she said quietly. She lifted her hand that had been on her privates up to her mouth and pour the cum contents into her mouth. She closed her eyes in contentment as she licked the remainder off her palm. "That tastes so good!"

I looked over at Charlie whose eyebrows were nearly off her forehead. Good, it wasn't just me who thought that was odd but hey, we're all a little different, aren't we?!